Shi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shi Academy

An academy of students with powers beyond your imagination. Good or evil... Which side will you choose?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All in all, it is time to say goodbye to Shi Academy. Once more, I need to tell you all
that in it's replace, it will be remade into a different site, although it will be in a different
link, please remember, to save all your things. Although it will have different rules, and
different styles. We hope to see you there..
Similar topics

A Evening in the Park (Seaas and Yakama) "Maybe mature"

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Roka
Level One.
Roka

Character sheet
Money: 40
Health:
A Evening in the Park (Seaas and Yakama) "Maybe mature" Left_bar_bleue200/200A Evening in the Park (Seaas and Yakama) "Maybe mature" Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
A Evening in the Park (Seaas and Yakama) "Maybe mature" Left_bar_bleue200/200A Evening in the Park (Seaas and Yakama) "Maybe mature" Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

A Evening in the Park (Seaas and Yakama) "Maybe mature" Empty
PostSubject: A Evening in the Park (Seaas and Yakama) "Maybe mature"   A Evening in the Park (Seaas and Yakama) "Maybe mature" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:53 pm

The air was great and the weather was nice Yakama was at the park walking down the walkway enjoing a nice walk.

Last edited by Roka on Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
seaas
Level One.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Evening in the Park (Seaas and Yakama) "Maybe mature"   A Evening in the Park (Seaas and Yakama) "Maybe mature" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:57 pm

Seaas sat on a park bench in between two bushes. The air was cool and calm and smelled sweetly of spring. Though it was still a little on the cool side of things.
Back to top Go down
Roka
Level One.
Roka

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Evening in the Park (Seaas and Yakama) "Maybe mature"   A Evening in the Park (Seaas and Yakama) "Maybe mature" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:00 pm

yakama keep on walking until he came across seaas he look at her and ran up to seaas and called her name as yakama got closer to seaas.
Back to top Go down
seaas
Level One.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Evening in the Park (Seaas and Yakama) "Maybe mature"   A Evening in the Park (Seaas and Yakama) "Maybe mature" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:08 pm

" oh hey master how are you doing today." Seaas smiled brightly to him. Seaas was wearing her school clothes.A skirt and white blouse with a red bow. Her tail stuck out from under her skirt.
Back to top Go down
Roka
Level One.
Roka

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Evening in the Park (Seaas and Yakama) "Maybe mature"   A Evening in the Park (Seaas and Yakama) "Maybe mature" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:10 pm

"i was taking a walk through the park and i saw you so i wanted to know if you would like to walka round" Yakama ask seaas smiling at the cute outfit seaas was wearing Yakama alway thought seaas look cute in that outfit.
Back to top Go down
seaas
Level One.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Evening in the Park (Seaas and Yakama) "Maybe mature"   A Evening in the Park (Seaas and Yakama) "Maybe mature" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:17 pm

"sure i would" Seaas got up and began to walk arm and arm with yakama
Back to top Go down
Roka
Level One.
Roka

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Evening in the Park (Seaas and Yakama) "Maybe mature"   A Evening in the Park (Seaas and Yakama) "Maybe mature" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:22 pm

yakama smiles as he lock arms with seaas he keep on looking over at her a and blush a bit seaas arm was smooth and and smelled nice but yakama must control his self out in public
Back to top Go down
seaas
Level One.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Evening in the Park (Seaas and Yakama) "Maybe mature"   A Evening in the Park (Seaas and Yakama) "Maybe mature" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:26 pm

The two continued walking for a while.however then Seaas triped on a crack in the sidewalk. Seaas Skirt flipped up because of her tail showing her white panties. She instantly blushed , but did not cover up.
Back to top Go down
Roka
Level One.
Roka

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Evening in the Park (Seaas and Yakama) "Maybe mature"   A Evening in the Park (Seaas and Yakama) "Maybe mature" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:29 pm

Yakama blush as he cover seaas up and helps her up "um you ok seaas?" Yakama ask still blushing at seaas and seeing her panties he thy keep on walking yakama place his hand on seaas ass with out thinking
Back to top Go down
seaas
Level One.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Evening in the Park (Seaas and Yakama) "Maybe mature"   A Evening in the Park (Seaas and Yakama) "Maybe mature" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:31 pm

"ya im ok thank you master." they kept on walking. Seaas allowed Yakama to have a feel for helping her but didnt say anything. Just kept on walking
Back to top Go down
Roka
Level One.
Roka

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Evening in the Park (Seaas and Yakama) "Maybe mature"   A Evening in the Park (Seaas and Yakama) "Maybe mature" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:33 pm

yakama look over at seaas Yakama was worry that she did not say a thing Yakama then grab seaas hand and held onto it as if thay was a couple walking in the park
Back to top Go down
seaas
Level One.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Evening in the Park (Seaas and Yakama) "Maybe mature"   A Evening in the Park (Seaas and Yakama) "Maybe mature" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:37 pm

Seaas smiled again as Yakama grabbed her hand. She began to swing their hands back and forth
Back to top Go down
Roka
Level One.
Roka

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Evening in the Park (Seaas and Yakama) "Maybe mature"   A Evening in the Park (Seaas and Yakama) "Maybe mature" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:39 pm

Yakama arm begin to swing back and forth as he smiles at seaas as thay get close to a small pond
Back to top Go down
seaas
Level One.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Evening in the Park (Seaas and Yakama) "Maybe mature"   A Evening in the Park (Seaas and Yakama) "Maybe mature" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:43 pm

Seaas saw a duck and went to "play" with
Back to top Go down
Roka
Level One.
Roka

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Evening in the Park (Seaas and Yakama) "Maybe mature"   A Evening in the Park (Seaas and Yakama) "Maybe mature" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:45 pm

Yakama fallowed seaas smiling at her thinking she was so cute and blushing yalama look around and saw not a single person nearby
Back to top Go down
seaas
Level One.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Evening in the Park (Seaas and Yakama) "Maybe mature"   A Evening in the Park (Seaas and Yakama) "Maybe mature" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:47 pm

seaaas started to run around in circles after the duck
Back to top Go down
Roka
Level One.
Roka

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Evening in the Park (Seaas and Yakama) "Maybe mature"   A Evening in the Park (Seaas and Yakama) "Maybe mature" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:49 pm

Yakama got close to seaas chasing the duck as he smiles and as her running in circles
Back to top Go down
seaas
Level One.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Evening in the Park (Seaas and Yakama) "Maybe mature"   A Evening in the Park (Seaas and Yakama) "Maybe mature" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:50 pm

Seaas suddenly pounced on Yakama. In her low croutch on him he could see everything. she pured and smiled bightly
Back to top Go down
Roka
Level One.
Roka

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Evening in the Park (Seaas and Yakama) "Maybe mature"   A Evening in the Park (Seaas and Yakama) "Maybe mature" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:52 pm

yakama blush as seaas pounch on him yakama was able to see down seaas shirt and place his hand on seaas butt lightly rubbing it
Back to top Go down
seaas
Level One.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Evening in the Park (Seaas and Yakama) "Maybe mature"   A Evening in the Park (Seaas and Yakama) "Maybe mature" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:57 pm

Seaas was not shocked by what Yakama started to do. She kissed him on the for head and ran off of him. Stoping along the path and sticking her tongue out at him.
Back to top Go down
Roka
Level One.
Roka

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Evening in the Park (Seaas and Yakama) "Maybe mature"   A Evening in the Park (Seaas and Yakama) "Maybe mature" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:59 pm

yakama look at seaas ran off a bit and sticking her tongue out at him yakama smiled as he ran up to her and grab her hand and continued to walk the path with her
Back to top Go down
seaas
Level One.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Evening in the Park (Seaas and Yakama) "Maybe mature"   A Evening in the Park (Seaas and Yakama) "Maybe mature" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:00 pm

Seaas kept walking with Yakama
Back to top Go down
Roka
Level One.
Roka

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Evening in the Park (Seaas and Yakama) "Maybe mature"   A Evening in the Park (Seaas and Yakama) "Maybe mature" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:02 pm

"so seaas where do you wanna go?" yakama ask holding seaas hand walking down the path
Back to top Go down
seaas
Level One.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Evening in the Park (Seaas and Yakama) "Maybe mature"   A Evening in the Park (Seaas and Yakama) "Maybe mature" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:05 pm

I'll go any where with you master. seaas smiled and pulled Yakama faster down the path
Back to top Go down
Roka
Level One.
Roka

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Evening in the Park (Seaas and Yakama) "Maybe mature"   A Evening in the Park (Seaas and Yakama) "Maybe mature" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:07 pm

yakama smiled as seaas as thy came by a huge lake with boats around Yakama lead seaas to the boat and got in rowing out to the lake with seaas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Evening in the Park (Seaas and Yakama) "Maybe mature"   A Evening in the Park (Seaas and Yakama) "Maybe mature" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Evening in the Park (Seaas and Yakama) "Maybe mature"
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next