Shi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shi Academy

An academy of students with powers beyond your imagination. Good or evil... Which side will you choose?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All in all, it is time to say goodbye to Shi Academy. Once more, I need to tell you all
that in it's replace, it will be remade into a different site, although it will be in a different
link, please remember, to save all your things. Although it will have different rules, and
different styles. We hope to see you there..
Similar topics

Sealing the deal *mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Violet Perry
Level One.
Violet Perry

Character sheet
Money: 40
Health:
Sealing the deal *mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/200Sealing the deal *mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
Sealing the deal *mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/200Sealing the deal *mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Sealing the deal *mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Sealing the deal *mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil]   Sealing the deal *mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

Violet knocked on Vergil's dorm room. In her left hand she had a small paddle with her. Today she would see if he truly wanted all that she had to offer.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Violet Perry
Level One.
Violet Perry

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Sealing the deal *mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil]   Sealing the deal *mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:47 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Sealing the deal *mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil]   Sealing the deal *mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:34 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Violet Perry
Level One.
Violet Perry

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Sealing the deal *mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil]   Sealing the deal *mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:29 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Sealing the deal *mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil]   Sealing the deal *mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 7:34 pm

Verigl shrugged. "Nothing much. School. I haven't gotten anything new for my job, nor have I composed any music lately. I've learned how to play Until the End by Breaking Benjamin." Vergil said.
Back to top Go down
Violet Perry
Level One.
Violet Perry

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Sealing the deal *mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil]   Sealing the deal *mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 2:40 pm

(Isn't the site shut down?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sealing the deal *mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil]   Sealing the deal *mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sealing the deal *mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3