Shi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shi Academy

An academy of students with powers beyond your imagination. Good or evil... Which side will you choose?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All in all, it is time to say goodbye to Shi Academy. Once more, I need to tell you all
that in it's replace, it will be remade into a different site, although it will be in a different
link, please remember, to save all your things. Although it will have different rules, and
different styles. We hope to see you there..

Pursuit of Happiness (Angel Only, Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Money: 40
Health:
Pursuit of Happiness (Angel Only, Private) Left_bar_bleue200/200Pursuit of Happiness (Angel Only, Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
Pursuit of Happiness (Angel Only, Private) Left_bar_bleue200/200Pursuit of Happiness (Angel Only, Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Pursuit of Happiness (Angel Only, Private) Empty
PostSubject: Pursuit of Happiness (Angel Only, Private)   Pursuit of Happiness (Angel Only, Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:38 pm

Vergil relaxed, his clothes to the side now, right next to the huge rock to hide them. His katana rested against the rock. He was in the water, no towel, and he was having the time of his life. He was relaxing, and he was having an awesome time not doing anything. He thought about Angel, and sighed. If only she was here...then today would be complete. He sunk deeper into the water, until it reached his neck, his head just visible through the steam and water.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Happiness (Angel Only, Private)   Pursuit of Happiness (Angel Only, Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:49 pm

As Angel looked looked at the time on her phone, she couldn't believe how slow this day was going by. Since the dinner party, Angel had not spent as much time with Vergil. She slightly took her head to the night of that events as she turned on the news. Today was going to be another long weekend day filled with sunlight and warm breezes. Not that she minded either one, but without Vergil here the day was just unnessary long since she would have to wait til Monday to see him again. She slowly walked over to her closet as she closed her eyes and pulled out a random out fit. Just her luck she would pull out a swimsuit. Angel softly pouted as she thought about being at the beach without Vergil, she quickly shook her head no and descided it would be best not to think about. Just as she was going to do a redo she heard the new lady say something about the hot spring. "Hmm well it has been a minute since I pampered my body and had a little me time... Why not." She quickly grabbe the swimsuit and a big bag filled with spa equipment and headed out of the front door. She had been in such a rush she had completely forgot to put on some reallt clothes and walked outside in her pajamas. Noticing her mistake, and being to lazy to care she quickly took of in full vampire speed making the trip to the spa only a few minutes compared to the normal hour bus ride.

Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Happiness (Angel Only, Private)   Pursuit of Happiness (Angel Only, Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:19 pm

Vergil sat up so that the water came to his waist. He stretched his arms and spread his upper body on the cool rock so that he could somewhat cool down. He rubbed his eyes a bit. He had gotten some water in them and sighed. Damn the other male students and their want to piss him off. They had put his only pair of swimming trunks in the incinerator, and on the day he wanted to go swimming with Angel. He sighed, hanging his head a bit. He hadn't seen Angel since the dinner party. He wondered if she disliked him now. He shook his head. Angel wasn't like that at all. He smiled and got out of the water for a bit, stretching his arms. He put his back to the rock to cool down and grabbed his towel, drying off his hair and face first.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Happiness (Angel Only, Private)   Pursuit of Happiness (Angel Only, Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 11:01 pm

As Angel looked at what bathing suti she had brought, she couldn't help but blush. "Oh no, I can't wear this one without my Vergil around to protect me. Besides this is only for his eyes only." She quickly pushed the swimsuit back into the bag as she stopped into the hotspring shop. She quickly spotted a little blue swimsuit, that was like the one she already had in the bag, It seemed to be the only type they had here. She quickly sighed softly as she picked up a pair of blue male swimming trucks. "I wish Vergil was here, so I wouldn't need these." She pouted softly as she bought the swim trucks. Although she wasn't fun of wearing men clothng, unless it was Vergil's jacket. She didn't want to give him a reason not to trust her by revealing so much of her skin at a hot spring. She quickly took her pass and walked into the hot spring. To her surprise it wasn't that busy today. It seemed to be only one person there and he had white hair. Angel quickly walked over to the figure as she saw Vergil sitting under towel. She qucikly sat in his lap and kissed his lips. "Hey there Sexy." She sightly placed her hand on the towel, as she couldn't feel his swim trucks she began to blush. She quickly leaped up and turned her head. Angel slight began to breathe deeply as she pulled off her male swim trucks and tossed them to him. "Sorry love I didn't know you were into being nude."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Happiness (Angel Only, Private)   Pursuit of Happiness (Angel Only, Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 11:21 pm

Vergil stretched out against the cool stone, his towel covering his most vital point. He let out a deep sigh, looking at the ceiling of the hot spring. He hoped Angel didn't come just yet, not without him having something up under the towel. He sighed, but thinking the idea of being naked with her wasn't such a bad idea. He slapped himself, the sound of skin meeting skin reverberating throughout the hot-spring. "No, bad!" Vergil said silently to himself, hearing footsteps as he didn't move. He then felt weight on his crotch as he looked up, seeing Angel. A sheepish smile hit his face as she sat down, then a crimson blush as she figured out he didn't have any swimming trunks on. He quickly took the swimming trunks, using his darkslayer technique to warp up to the ceiling and went and put on the swimming trunks on the fall, right infront of Angel. "Hey Angel." Vergil said, the blush still on his face.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Happiness (Angel Only, Private)   Pursuit of Happiness (Angel Only, Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 11:51 pm

In her over reaction to Vergils nudeness, she forgot about her extra small swimsuit that reveal most of her womanliness. She quickly hugged Vergil once he had on the swimming trucks. It wasn't that she didn't want to see him naked, or hadn't thought about the idea of sex. It was the fact that she was still very young and didn't want to get to excited and bite him. With age came self control, and that was something she very well knew she didn't have. Even if it was just a small drop of his blood, that could turn a wonderful experience into a nightmare rather quickly. She than felt a small breeze crawl across her body asshe looked down at her swimsuit and notice that nothing was really covered. She than picked up a random towel and wrapped it arounf her body. She began to blush as she looked into Vergil's eyes. She slightly leaned up and gave him a kiss. "I most say, I liked what I felt." She slightly kissed him again as she pulled him towards the hot spring. As her feet got wet she removed the towel and tossed it onto a rock. She quickly lead him deeper into the water as she pressed her back against the side wall, and pulled him inbetween her legs.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Happiness (Angel Only, Private)   Pursuit of Happiness (Angel Only, Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:15 am

Vergil blinked and blushed when he got a good look at her body, looking away, a bit too much of Angel showing. Not that he minded, but a little bit of incentive gave alot of excitement. He saw her grab a towel and wrap it around her body as he sighed in relief. It wasn't like he didn't want to see her naked, but he didn't want to rush the relationship they were in and screw it up royally. After all, they were still young lovers. He felt a breeze on his still wet skin and he shuddered, his body registering cold easily. He was about to head to the hot water of the spring himself, looking straight into Angel's eyes. He smiled and kissed her back. "I'm glad." Vergil said with a nervous chuckle, being pulled to the hot spring. He saw the towel go flying, but didn't get another good look at her body. He felt himself being pulled into deeper water, finding himself really close to her now. He accidentally let a purr of delight escape from his lips, covering his mouth and blushing.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Happiness (Angel Only, Private)   Pursuit of Happiness (Angel Only, Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:56 am

Angel smiled as she grined up against him. Although she didn't have any intentions of having sexy with him right now, she didn't see why she couldn't tease him a little while no one was around. She slightly wrapped her arms around his neckas she kissed him deeply. "Are you enjoying yourself?" She asked with a fake innocent look in her eyes. She slightly pressed her perky breast against his chest as she continied to grind up on him slightly after teasing him for about a minute straight she softly pushed him away and bit the bottom of her lips as she splashed a little water on him. she quickly began to giggle as she swam deeper into the water.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Happiness (Angel Only, Private)   Pursuit of Happiness (Angel Only, Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:40 am

Vergil blushed a bit, well alot, when she started to grind against him.His face was a cherry red, as red as his eyes in demon form. He wondered how far she was gonna tease him right now. There was just a layer of clothing on each of them to protect from what she was teasing at. He looked around a bit, seeing no one. He was caught off guard by the kiss, and he was surprised how passionate she was being about it.He nodded a bit. "I'm having fun." Vergil said, keeping the nervousness out of his voice. After about a minute, she stopped, much to his relief, and started to swimming after her into the deeper water.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Happiness (Angel Only, Private)   Pursuit of Happiness (Angel Only, Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 7:07 pm

Angel slightly splashed Vergil with the water as she let him catch her. She continued to swin free in the water before stoping and laying back in it. As she layed back in the water, she could feel her hair floating all about as she waited for Vergil to join her. Her body was steal and her smile was warm as she enjoyed the warm water of the hot spring. She wasn't sure why, but she wanted Vergil to touch her in away he had never did before, she just didn't want to ask him to. She slightly closed her eyes as she waited for her love to do as he pleased with her body.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Happiness (Angel Only, Private)   Pursuit of Happiness (Angel Only, Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 7:30 pm

Vergil smiled a bit, covering his eyes so that he wouldn't be blinded by the water as he swam. He caught up with her and smiled a bit, kissing her on the lips and beeping her nose. She looked so natural, so much so that he hugged her and began to caress her back softly, making sure not to get too energetic with his caresses. He didn't want to come off as a pervert and ruin the perfectly good boyfriend/girlfriend relationship they had. He gave her a soft kiss on the lips, then a kiss on the neck, kissing her on the lips deeply.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Happiness (Angel Only, Private)   Pursuit of Happiness (Angel Only, Private) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:39 pm

Angel softly smiled as she felt his warm kisses on various areas of her body. She softly leaned up and placed a kiss on his lips as she pulled away. She slowly swam to the edge of the hotspring as she allowed her head to rest against a large rock. She softly splashed water around as she giggled softly. With her index finger she slowly called Vergil to come closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Happiness (Angel Only, Private)   Pursuit of Happiness (Angel Only, Private) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:43 pm

Vergil smiled as he kept giving her various kisses on her body, just glad that they were so close. He kissed her neck once more before their lips met one more time, kinda sad that she pulled away. But he knew she was teasing him, a smirk coming across his face as he swam after her again. He moved silently through the water, making minimal splashes as he swam. He saw her call over to him with his finger, arriving at her destination fairly quickly. "What do you ask of me, My Angel?" Vergil said with a soft smile
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Happiness (Angel Only, Private)   Pursuit of Happiness (Angel Only, Private) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:51 pm

Angel softly wraps her arms around Vergil's neck, as she shakes her head no. "I want nothing from you, you've given me everything I could possibly want." She softly kisses his lips once more before allowing her head to lay back against the water. As she rested her body against the rock, she could feel the hot spring washing all of her troubles away. She softly smiles as she looks him in the eyes and pulls herself into his arms as she kisses his neck and smile softly.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Happiness (Angel Only, Private)   Pursuit of Happiness (Angel Only, Private) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:04 pm

Vergil smiled a bit. "Thats good. The only thing I could give you that I can think of at the moment is my heart and my love, and you already have both of those." Vergil said with an honest smile. He snuggled into Angel's neck, kissing it once before drawing back, his arms to his side a bit. He had to balance himself in the water since he had nothing to support him against his back. He looked her straight in the eyes as she pulled herself into his embrace, a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Happiness (Angel Only, Private)   Pursuit of Happiness (Angel Only, Private) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:09 pm

Angel softly pulled back as she pulled Vergil on to the rock beside her. She slowly folded her legs so she could sit slightly on her hip and still lean on Vergil. She smiled as she thought about him sayig she had his heart and love. It was funny and a relief because he had her's too. She softly kissed his cheek as she rested her head into his chest and closed his eyes. "I love you too."

Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Happiness (Angel Only, Private)   Pursuit of Happiness (Angel Only, Private) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:25 pm

Vergil smiled a bti as his back touched cool rock, a sigh of relief going past his lips. His hot skin was cooled pretty quickly by the rock. He smiled a bit and leaned on Angel. "Its good to know that. I feel at ease." Vergil said with a bright smile. He sighed contently. He ran his hand through her silky smooth hair, a smile still on his face. He kissed the top of her head, his arm around her shoulders and pulling her closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Happiness (Angel Only, Private)   Pursuit of Happiness (Angel Only, Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 12:48 pm

Angel was slightly pulled into Vergil arms as she fell on him. She softly placed her hand on his chest as she closed her eyes and began to hum a song that matched her mood. She could hear her own heart beating as it began to match his. Her breathe became long and peaceful as she allowed her self to fall into a light sleep.

[Sorry Hun, but I have to end the topic here]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Happiness (Angel Only, Private)   Pursuit of Happiness (Angel Only, Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pursuit of Happiness (Angel Only, Private)
Page 1 of 1