Shi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shi Academy

An academy of students with powers beyond your imagination. Good or evil... Which side will you choose?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All in all, it is time to say goodbye to Shi Academy. Once more, I need to tell you all
that in it's replace, it will be remade into a different site, although it will be in a different
link, please remember, to save all your things. Although it will have different rules, and
different styles. We hope to see you there..
Similar topics

At the Park~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarlett
Admin Level Four.
Scarlett

Character sheet
Money: 40
Health:
At the Park~ Left_bar_bleue200/200At the Park~ Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:

At the Park~ Empty
PostSubject: At the Park~   At the Park~ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:15 pm

Amie yawned as she walked through the park, her eyes skimmed around the area.. "Mmm.. What to do.. What to do..' She tilted her head seeing a swing set. "Well.. If I did it when I was little..." She though to herself, as she sat down on the set. Her eyes closed as she pushed her self to start swinging.
Back to top Go down
https://shiacademy.canadian-forum.com
~Ulqui Fourth Cifer~

~Ulqui Fourth Cifer~

Character sheet
Money: 40
Health:
Mana:

At the Park~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Park~   At the Park~ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:37 pm

By that swing set was a tree. This tree was tall and green but there was a white spot in this beautiful green tree. It rustled as a boy jumped out of it. It was fourth year student of shi academy Ulqui Cifer. Looking over to the swing set he saw fifth year student amie darkblade. Seeing her swing kinda made him want to as well. Sitting down he began the kid like motion. "How are you today lady Amie." he said. Now amie and Ulqui were or are prefects so it was most likely they knew each other. Ulqui wasn't one to smile unless to show his vampire teeth. Yep, vampire teeth which mean he was a vampire.
Back to top Go down

At the Park~
Page 1 of 1