Shi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shi Academy

An academy of students with powers beyond your imagination. Good or evil... Which side will you choose?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All in all, it is time to say goodbye to Shi Academy. Once more, I need to tell you all
that in it's replace, it will be remade into a different site, although it will be in a different
link, please remember, to save all your things. Although it will have different rules, and
different styles. We hope to see you there..

[home sweet home ~mature~ yakama and seaas]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
seaas
Level One.

Character sheet
Money: 40
Health:
[home sweet home ~mature~ yakama and seaas] Left_bar_bleue200/200[home sweet home ~mature~ yakama and seaas] Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
[home sweet home ~mature~ yakama and seaas] Left_bar_bleue200/200[home sweet home ~mature~ yakama and seaas] Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

[home sweet home ~mature~ yakama and seaas] Empty
PostSubject: [home sweet home ~mature~ yakama and seaas]   [home sweet home ~mature~ yakama and seaas] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:33 pm

Seaas walked into her room and sat on her bed. not caring to take off her clothes as she drifted off to sleep under her covers.
Back to top Go down
Roka
Level One.
Roka

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: [home sweet home ~mature~ yakama and seaas]   [home sweet home ~mature~ yakama and seaas] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:37 pm

Yakama was in the same room on the top bed as he see's seaas walk in and falls a sleep Yakama blush a bit as he saw seaas and how cute she gotten yakama remember how cute she was when thay was young and now Seaas gotten more cute Yakama lean over the bunk and fell off landing next to seaas in her bed
Back to top Go down
seaas
Level One.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: [home sweet home ~mature~ yakama and seaas]   [home sweet home ~mature~ yakama and seaas] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:40 pm

Seaas jumped up scared and arched her back like a cat. realising it was just Yakama she rolled over and hugged him before walking across the room to lock the door behind them.
Back to top Go down
Roka
Level One.
Roka

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: [home sweet home ~mature~ yakama and seaas]   [home sweet home ~mature~ yakama and seaas] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:42 pm

Yakama lift his head up as seaas hugs him and walks over to lock the door Yakama gave a little chuckle as he sat up looking at seaas "Sorry i scared you seaas i fell off the bed Haha" yakama said rubbing the back of his head
Back to top Go down
seaas
Level One.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: [home sweet home ~mature~ yakama and seaas]   [home sweet home ~mature~ yakama and seaas] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:47 pm

"its ok master how was your day?" Seaas said as she sliped under the covers once again next to him. She began to play with his hair as she looked him in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Roka
Level One.
Roka

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: [home sweet home ~mature~ yakama and seaas]   [home sweet home ~mature~ yakama and seaas] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:48 pm

"my day was great seaas" Yakama said blushing at seaas smiling at her yakama then felt a little cold and got under the cover with seaas
Back to top Go down
seaas
Level One.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: [home sweet home ~mature~ yakama and seaas]   [home sweet home ~mature~ yakama and seaas] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:56 pm

Seaas' eyes started to drift shut while Yakama staired back at her. Her tail flicked up between them as she started to doze off again
Back to top Go down
Roka
Level One.
Roka

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: [home sweet home ~mature~ yakama and seaas]   [home sweet home ~mature~ yakama and seaas] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:58 pm

Yakama look at seaas as he lean in to seaas kissing her on the lips Yakama then french his seaas as he lift her up on his lap and keep on kissing her
Back to top Go down
seaas
Level One.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: [home sweet home ~mature~ yakama and seaas]   [home sweet home ~mature~ yakama and seaas] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:02 pm

Seaas kissed back as their tongues swirled with eachothers. Like eels in a bucket of water. She rolled on top of Yakama as they continued to kiss
Back to top Go down
Roka
Level One.
Roka

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: [home sweet home ~mature~ yakama and seaas]   [home sweet home ~mature~ yakama and seaas] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:04 pm

Yakama break the kiss as he removed seaas top and start to message her breast as he have her keep on kissing
Back to top Go down
seaas
Level One.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: [home sweet home ~mature~ yakama and seaas]   [home sweet home ~mature~ yakama and seaas] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:16 pm

Seaas removed her top and did the same for Yakama as the two kept on kissing. She really liked having her breast massaged as she was kissed. Seaas after a while removed her Bra for him.
Back to top Go down
Roka
Level One.
Roka

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: [home sweet home ~mature~ yakama and seaas]   [home sweet home ~mature~ yakama and seaas] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:19 pm

Yakama watch as seaas removed her bra and yakama place on hand on her breast messaging it and lick seaas other beast's tit as soon as he finish licking he started to remove seaas panties and when back to messaging her breast
Back to top Go down
seaas
Level One.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: [home sweet home ~mature~ yakama and seaas]   [home sweet home ~mature~ yakama and seaas] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:31 pm

Seaas moaned for her master as he began to suck and lick her tits. It started to make her become wet. She started to remove her pantied but stoped them at around her knees before starting to rub her pussy with her tail. Her face began to flush red with blood as she enjoyed her pleasure. Seaas now unzipped the fly of his pants.
Back to top Go down
Roka
Level One.
Roka

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: [home sweet home ~mature~ yakama and seaas]   [home sweet home ~mature~ yakama and seaas] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:35 pm

Yakama blush as he saw seaas completely naked on him seaas then use her tail to rub her pussy Yakama look on as Seaas then unzip his pants yakama then remove his pants and started to push his penis up on seaas pussy to tease her as he keep on sucking seaas tits
Back to top Go down
seaas
Level One.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: [home sweet home ~mature~ yakama and seaas]   [home sweet home ~mature~ yakama and seaas] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:03 pm

Seaas pulled herself off of him and slowly moved down and began going down on Yakama. She staired up into his eyes as she began to torture him with her tongue going slowly around the head of his penis.
Back to top Go down
Roka
Level One.
Roka

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: [home sweet home ~mature~ yakama and seaas]   [home sweet home ~mature~ yakama and seaas] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:07 pm

yakama grip the cover as Seaas started teasing him with her tail the softness of her tail was almost making him release but he held it in and got up then bend seaas over as he enter seaas pussy
Back to top Go down
seaas
Level One.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: [home sweet home ~mature~ yakama and seaas]   [home sweet home ~mature~ yakama and seaas] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:22 pm

Seaas gasped as Yakama enterd from behind. Her wet pussy was slamed by his penis over and over again. She pulled on the covers as she pushed him deeper into her. Her tail came up and started to wrap around Yakama pleasing his other end...
Back to top Go down
Roka
Level One.
Roka

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: [home sweet home ~mature~ yakama and seaas]   [home sweet home ~mature~ yakama and seaas] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:25 pm

Yakama keep on thrusting as he lift up seaas and spread her legs open as he keep on thrusting and start to french kiss seaas her tail was pleaseing yakama making his penis hard as a rock going into seaas pussy thrusting fast and hard
Back to top Go down
seaas
Level One.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: [home sweet home ~mature~ yakama and seaas]   [home sweet home ~mature~ yakama and seaas] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:32 pm

Seaas flipped Yakama on to his back and began to ride him as his penis got harder and hotter. Seaas kept riding her master until she thought he was ready and knelt on the floor next to him. Sucking on his penis tasting precum and her own juices.
Back to top Go down
Roka
Level One.
Roka

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: [home sweet home ~mature~ yakama and seaas]   [home sweet home ~mature~ yakama and seaas] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:35 pm

Yakama moans as he lift seaas on top him and and started licking seaas pussy tasting her juices and squeezing her ass yakama then open seaas pussy and start to lick the clit and keep on licking her pussy
Back to top Go down
seaas
Level One.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: [home sweet home ~mature~ yakama and seaas]   [home sweet home ~mature~ yakama and seaas] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:39 pm

Seaas moaned more as she waited for Yakama to send his load into her.
Back to top Go down
Roka
Level One.
Roka

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: [home sweet home ~mature~ yakama and seaas]   [home sweet home ~mature~ yakama and seaas] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:41 pm

Yakama moans as he cum into seaas mouth the cum flowed into her mouth as he keep on licking seaas trying to make her squirt
Back to top Go down
seaas
Level One.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: [home sweet home ~mature~ yakama and seaas]   [home sweet home ~mature~ yakama and seaas] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:51 pm

Seaas Penetrated her butt with her tail forcing herself to squirt soon after on to Yakama as she swallowed his salty load.
Back to top Go down
Roka
Level One.
Roka

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: [home sweet home ~mature~ yakama and seaas]   [home sweet home ~mature~ yakama and seaas] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:54 pm

yakama swallow as seaas squirt into his mouth as he lick his mouth and lift seaas back up holding her in his arms yakama look into seaas eyes smiling
Back to top Go down
seaas
Level One.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: [home sweet home ~mature~ yakama and seaas]   [home sweet home ~mature~ yakama and seaas] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:00 pm

Seaas Kisses Yakama on the forehead and cuddles up for a nap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [home sweet home ~mature~ yakama and seaas]   [home sweet home ~mature~ yakama and seaas] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[home sweet home ~mature~ yakama and seaas]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next