Shi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shi Academy

An academy of students with powers beyond your imagination. Good or evil... Which side will you choose?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All in all, it is time to say goodbye to Shi Academy. Once more, I need to tell you all
that in it's replace, it will be remade into a different site, although it will be in a different
link, please remember, to save all your things. Although it will have different rules, and
different styles. We hope to see you there..
Similar topics

Training in the Park (Open to all but no fighting)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Roka
Level One.
Roka

Character sheet
Money: 40
Health:
Training in the Park (Open to all but no fighting) Left_bar_bleue200/200Training in the Park (Open to all but no fighting) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
Training in the Park (Open to all but no fighting) Left_bar_bleue200/200Training in the Park (Open to all but no fighting) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Training in the Park (Open to all but no fighting) Empty
PostSubject: Training in the Park (Open to all but no fighting)   Training in the Park (Open to all but no fighting) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:47 pm

Yakama was out at the park he was busy training his skills he then try to use Dragon of the Darkness Flame he start by forcusing his dark element around his Arm his arm started to glow black and his arm then caught on fire but the flames was black as hell as soon as he lift his hand up he fires the dragon of the Darkness Flame at the rock as soon as it was release it when out of control and destroyed a bench and a few trees "Damn why wont it listen to me" Yakama said as he look at his arm he arm was damaged horribly by the power Yakama then grab his arm and wrap it up and the band-aid did not cover his full arm as it still shown some burn marks to it
Back to top Go down
seaas
Level One.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Park (Open to all but no fighting)   Training in the Park (Open to all but no fighting) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:15 pm

Seaas walked into the park where Yakama had started to practice, she had yet to figure out her own specially ability so she just came to watch everyone else, and find her specialty
Back to top Go down
Nightwalker
Level One.
Nightwalker

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Park (Open to all but no fighting)   Training in the Park (Open to all but no fighting) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Ramal was not too far away, watching one of his students practice. The boy seemed to be working hard, and Ramal respected that. Hearing the heartbeat of someone coming, he hid further to see who it was.
Back to top Go down
Roka
Level One.
Roka

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Park (Open to all but no fighting)   Training in the Park (Open to all but no fighting) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:22 pm

Yakama clinch his fist as he held it forward and then focus his dark element into a sword like weapon as he ran up to the rock and slash it the rock top half vanish as he look at the weapon he then fainted from using Sword of the Darkness Flame only once.
Back to top Go down
seaas
Level One.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Park (Open to all but no fighting)   Training in the Park (Open to all but no fighting) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:28 pm

Seaas screamed an rain to help Yakama. She hugged him and gathered him up in her arms." MAster!! oh please be ok" she cried. If it was blood he needed she was willing to give it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Park (Open to all but no fighting)   Training in the Park (Open to all but no fighting) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training in the Park (Open to all but no fighting)
Page 1 of 1