Shi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shi Academy

An academy of students with powers beyond your imagination. Good or evil... Which side will you choose?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All in all, it is time to say goodbye to Shi Academy. Once more, I need to tell you all
that in it's replace, it will be remade into a different site, although it will be in a different
link, please remember, to save all your things. Although it will have different rules, and
different styles. We hope to see you there..

Trying something New... (Honey)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sayu

Sayu

Character sheet
Money: 40
Health:
Trying something New... (Honey) Left_bar_bleue200/200Trying something New... (Honey) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
Trying something New... (Honey) Left_bar_bleue200/200Trying something New... (Honey) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Trying something New... (Honey) Empty
PostSubject: Trying something New... (Honey)   Trying something New... (Honey) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:14 pm

As Sayu looked at the ceiling he couldn't believe how out of place he felt today. It wasn't that he wasn't use to this feeling while being in the least favorite class, it was the first time he wasn't able to put on a fake smile and pretend to be interested and what was going on in class. Sayu quickly jerked up as he began to walk out of the middel of class. The Mr Ryuu, quickly told Sayu to sit down, and Sayu quickly shot the teacher a look that was to be feared. "Like I'm going to listen to a math teacher who doesn;t know crap about math." Sayu quickly stepped to the bored as he began to erase the answer the teacher had given and rewrite the problem. He quickly worked the problems out in 2 minutes before saying, "Class is now over, if anyone needs help for the finals, just call me."

Sayu could hear the student going back and forth amongest themselves as some followed Sayu out of the room. It wasn't like Sayu to be this disrespect for to Mr Ryuu, but today he just wasn't in the mood to sugar coat his feelings today. Sayu quickly pushed out of the front door as he walked down the street towards the coffee shop. He slightly untightened his tie as he unbutton his jacket as he walked through the front door. Sayu quickly ordered a small cup of coffee with three sugars and extra cream. It didn't take the lady long to make the coffee as she asked if he was having a bad day. Sayu quickly nodded as took a small sip of the coffee. "You wouldn't believe the feeling, If I told you."
Back to top Go down
Honey

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Trying something New... (Honey)   Trying something New... (Honey) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:24 pm

Honey walked into the shop, her hair was lose again, and moved around her tiny body, of course Honey had large breasts, she moved and heard him talking as she moved to sit in front of him, her back facing him as she sipped from her coffee, she blew on it due to the heat, her body shivered a little as she drank the warm coffee, her eyes closed as she let out a tiny sigh. Her eye re-opened, and whispered something, something barely anyone could even hear. She mummered another word, most likely something Russian.

Honey ran her fingers through her hair as she looked out the window, thinking.
Back to top Go down
Sayu

Sayu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Trying something New... (Honey)   Trying something New... (Honey) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 5:49 pm

As Sayu sat there sipping on his coffee he watched a rather young woman walk into the shop. He allowed a small sigh to live his lips as the coffee began to taste bitterly sweet. No matter how many time he asked for extra cream, they always seemed to not added enough. Sayu softly called to the woman in front of him, as he put on a brave smile. He slowly stood up as he walked over to the woman, he could see a small faint light that glowed a slight red color. As he looked down at his neck, he noticed his necklace was glowing. Sayu slightly tucked it away in his dark colored shirt as he tapped the young woman's shoulder, "Excuses me miss, I was wondering if i could brother you for a little cream." Sayu quickly picked up two small sealed cups of haze cream. He than stuck his hand out as he said, "Thank you...Miss?" Sayu quickly stopped as he had never met this woman before.
Back to top Go down
Honey

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Trying something New... (Honey)   Trying something New... (Honey) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:08 pm

Honey looked at him nodding, "No need to thank." She mummered, looking back towards the window. "Brother...' She whispered to herself, looking down towards her drink, sipping it. Her eyes moved back towards the man. "My name is Honey. I rather not being called, 'Miss'" She looked at him still, her eyes looked into his. "I can tell your not a normal human." She smiled laughing rolling her eyes slightly as she did.{Sorry it's shortDX}
Back to top Go down
Sayu

Sayu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Trying something New... (Honey)   Trying something New... (Honey) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:15 pm

"Well Honey, it was nice to meet you, my name is Sayu, mind if I take a seat?" Sayu had never been the type to take interest in people he didn't know, but she seemed a bit down and out of place to. Maybe it was just him over thinking again, or maybe he was just looking for a slight reason to relate to something or anyone. He would even settel for the thought of him just being a guy and seeing a hot girl and wanting to talk. Sayu couldn't really convince himself to why he wanted to sit with her, but he did. He softly sat down in the chair next to hers as he asked what was she looking at, he quickly turned his head as she saw nothing but a empty street.
Back to top Go down
Honey

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Trying something New... (Honey)   Trying something New... (Honey) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:22 pm

"I am looking at nothing, but rather thinking on what life has in sort for everyone, my mind is bring me to different places right now, the I think the best while looking at something peaceful and quite. Such as the street." She mummered, taking another sip of coffee, "of course, there is always other things to think about, but for some reason, that is what my mind has taken me to." She sighed, and looked at him, "Well Sayu, when I first came in, and saw you, it seemed you were having a problem, or needed something or someone to talk to. With being a vampire, my mind is always open to hear, I can hold 4 times the things others can't. So please do speak if you want, I am here to listen." She looked at her coffee, taking once more, another sip.
Back to top Go down
Sayu

Sayu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Trying something New... (Honey)   Trying something New... (Honey) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:39 pm

Sayu laughted softly as he said, "I doubt my problem can be that easy to fix." Sayu laughted softly. "To be honest I know it can't be that easy, becuase I don't know what wrong with me. I'm always depress, I fell alone, and my birthday is only monthes away and I feel old which is crazy becuase I'm only turning 18." Sayu looked at the cup staring at his reflection in the cup of tea, before standing up. "Well you said you let your mind take you to different places, Can i give your mind a break and take you two a few places around here.?" Sayu slowly stuck his hand out as he put on a honest smile.
Back to top Go down
Honey

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Trying something New... (Honey)   Trying something New... (Honey) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:57 pm

Honey smiled, and took his hand. "Alright, I guess it wouldn't hurt." She smiled a him and went along with it. Although she didn't know him really... Something made him seem legit, besides, if he tried anything, she could rip his beating heart out of chest faster then he could even try anything at all.
Back to top Go down
Sayu

Sayu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Trying something New... (Honey)   Trying something New... (Honey) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 7:36 pm

Sayu smiled as she took her hand. He slowly lead the way out of the shop as they walked down the street. For the most part the streets were very clear, since of the school was still in session. The two passed by a few shops as they stopped at a small moive threater. Sayu quickly pulled out 10 dollars and paid for their tickets. He waited for Honey to walk in as he held the door. He slowly grabbed her hand again as he lead her towards the stairs that lead up to their movie. He slowly pushed open the door again as he told her to keep walking straight. As they walked down the path way that lead to the theater, Sayu saw that there was some sort of horror movie on. The theater was mostly emepty as there was only a few couples of people sitting in it. Sayu quickly took a seat as he offered Honey a next to him.
Back to top Go down
Honey

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Trying something New... (Honey)   Trying something New... (Honey) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 7:44 pm

Honey smiled and sat beside him, her eyes on the screen, "I'm not one for horror..." She whispered, "So if I get scared, I may use your shoulder to hide." She giggled a little, putting one of her legs over the other as she sat and watched, quitely she wasn't sure what to think of the movie, then the scary parts came out, and she hid her face in his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sayu

Sayu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Trying something New... (Honey)   Trying something New... (Honey) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 7:50 pm

Sayu softly nodded as he didn't say much. He watched as the moster grabbed the woman and pulled her into a closet. He slightly yawned, until he felt Honey grab his shoulder and hide. He quickly wrapped his arm around her so she could hid her face in his chest. He waited as several people threw popcorn and other random items as they jumped. Sayu couldn't help but feel that he was surround bye a bunch of idiots and a really cute Vampire. It wasn't the movie was going to become real. He slightly brushed his clothes off as a piece of popcorn landed in his lap. His eyes were cold and for a second he could feel his heart stop beating as he looked over at Honey. It was interesting how innocent and pure she looked, but he had a feeling that she had did more conning things than she would probaly be willing to admit. He softly took his right hand and brushed a piece of candy from her lap as his eyes went back to the moive.
Back to top Go down
Honey

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Trying something New... (Honey)   Trying something New... (Honey) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 2:43 pm

Honey trembled, now hiding her face in his chest as she shook in fear. Although she was vampire, who was... 'Very' old.. She still was never able to take the whole... Killing thing, although at times when she did turn to other side... She couldn't controll what she did.. But while she was in this state.. Almost everything could scare her.
Back to top Go down
Sayu

Sayu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Trying something New... (Honey)   Trying something New... (Honey) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:53 pm

Sayu softly stood up and grabbed Honey's hand. He slowly lead her towards the exit of the theater as he placed his hand on her face and said, "Everything Is going to be ok, if I didn't think I could protect you, I wouldn't invited you out on this little date." He softly placed a kiss of her forehead to calm her down. He slowly placed his hand on the door as he pushed it open and lead her to the snackbar. He quickly ordered two small popcorns and two milkshakes. He quickly handed one of the milkshakes to Honey as he leaned his back against the counter and and placed his drink down beside him. He waited to see if his little talk had ant effect on Honey, before asking if she would like to see another moive. Although he was to much interested in the other two moives that the theater had too offer, he thought that it would be a nice change of pace since Honey was to thrilled his horror flick. He quickly bought two more tickets to a moive called Grown Ups. He yawns softly as he waited for Honey to agree to the new pick of movie.
Back to top Go down
Honey

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Trying something New... (Honey)   Trying something New... (Honey) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:53 am

Honey blinked a little, "We don't have to change movies Sayu..." She whispered, her face was still alittle pink from when he kissed her forehead. "I'm sure I could handle the rest of the movie.." She mumbled, blushing once more, shivering. As she looked at him, she moved towards him, and pressed her body against his own.
Back to top Go down
Sayu

Sayu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Trying something New... (Honey)   Trying something New... (Honey) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:03 pm

Sayu softly wrapped his arms around her as he nodded ok. He could see a slight blush dance across his face. As he felt her body slightly shiver while pressed against his, he quickly removed his jacket and placed it around her shoulders, "Here you go, this should keep you a little warm." He slowly placed his hand out to hold hers as he would lead her back to there orginal seats. He slowly walked in the dark room that was outlined by the light coming off of the screen. You could see a woman running up some stairs, followed by sound heart pumping music. Sayu slightly tightned the grip of his fingers as he used his thumb to slight massage the back of her hand. With each step drawing them closer to their seats, Sayu could feel his heart racing slightly. Even though his ees had been on the screen the whole time, his mind was somewhere else thinking about Honey. How did I get to be so luck to meet a girl like her.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin Level Four.
Scarlett

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Trying something New... (Honey)   Trying something New... (Honey) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:13 pm

Honey smiled, and walked long with him, she felt slightly warmer with his jacket on. She felt his thumb on her, moving around inn circles, she couldn't help but blush, as they sat down, she layed her head on his shoulder. Looking at the movie screen.
Back to top Go down
https://shiacademy.canadian-forum.com
Sayu

Sayu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Trying something New... (Honey)   Trying something New... (Honey) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:15 pm

Light smiled softly as he felt Honey's head lay against his. He slowly took a sip of his milkshake as he could feel his body slightly shiver, before coming back to it's normal relaxed state. He slightly leaned his head on top of her as he continued to watch the screen flicker from scene to scene. As the movie drew closer to the end, Sayu could feel the anitispation on the room as they were ready to see who had been the killer in the movie. Sayu slightly laughted to himself when the killer was found out to be the girl that everyone had thought to be a poor helpless victim. As the end credits began to roll, the small group of people began to pour out of the theater. Sayu couldn't do anything but laugh to himself as he slowly stood up with a half empty cup of what was mostly sweet milk. He placed his hand out to grab Honey's as he asked, "Are you ready to go?"

He slightly placed his hand on hers as he lead her towards the door, making sure to watch each step so that he wouldn't fall. As they exited the theater, Sayu couldn't help but notice how dark it had gotten in such a short time. He softly yanwed as he turned towards Honey. "Would you mind if I walked you home? It the only gentlemen thing to do after keeping you out so late." Although he wasn't ready to part ways with Honey, he didn't want to seem to forward being that today was the first time they had meet. He eyes slightly flickered on the moon light as the stood outside in the cool wind.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin Level Four.
Scarlett

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Trying something New... (Honey)   Trying something New... (Honey) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 12:49 pm

Honey smiled towards him, staying close to the man she just meant. "Well.. To be honest.. I'm not really sure how to get home..." She whispered, looking uptowards him. "I normally am with my brother.. And I kinda left him early this morning.. And I don't know where to find him, nor how to get back to the manor.." She whispered, frowning a little.
Back to top Go down
Sayu

Sayu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Trying something New... (Honey)   Trying something New... (Honey) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:06 pm

Sayu softly allowed his back to press up against the cool surface of a window. He slowly placed the bottom of his right foot against the wall as he used his right hand to scratch his head. "Well if you don't mind..." Sayu softly paused as his face began to busy slightly. "Well if you don't mind, we could always umm, go by my dorm room and try to look your house up..." The more Sayu talked the redder he got, he thought his head was going to burst into confide. A soft cool breeze slowly brushed over his body as he began to think to himself, she is just a girl... she is just a girl... she is just a girl..., the more he thought that, the quicker he calmer he got, but when he looked towards her one final time, he couldn't help but noticed how well she glowed.

His heart began to beat faster as he looked at her warm loving face. He could see her shapely body slightly hidden by his coat. His thoughts soon became clouded as he thought, She is just a girl... she is just a girl who is hot... she is just a girl who is thought and maybe be thinking i'm trying to get her alone, The more he looked at her the more clouded his thought became and soon became beet red once more.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin Level Four.
Scarlett

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Trying something New... (Honey)   Trying something New... (Honey) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:19 pm

Honey blushed a tiny bit, and nodded. She knew if he tried anything against her, she could kill him in a snap of her hands. With his neck inbetween of course. She knew not to really trust people, but she didn't care right now. "Alright.." She mummered, and hugged him lightly. The only time she was super strong, and fast was when she was in her full pure blood vampire state.
Back to top Go down
Sayu

Sayu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Trying something New... (Honey)   Trying something New... (Honey) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:26 pm

Sayu could feel the warm touch of Honey. As she agreed to return to his dorm room he could feel his face becoming slightly cooler as his intensive embarrassment had seem to pass for a slight moment. Sayu softly grabbed Honey's hand as he lead her towards the school. The movie theater was only fifteen minutes away from the dorms on foot. As Sayu walked, he could feel the moonlight dancing across the top of his skin. He could feel the wind through his air and his mind once again at peace. With each step you could hear the bottom of their shoes pressing against the cool pavement as the school drew closer and closer in view. Sayu slowly looked to Honey as he said, "I hope you had as much fun as I did.... Maybe we can do this again someday?" Sayu slowly looked up to the sky as he saw a falling star fly by. HE quickly stopped and point for Honey to look and see as he said, "Hurry make a wish, it might come true."

Sayu watched as the star fell out of view. He started to wish that he could get to no more about Honey, but soon changed his mind as he didn't want to be greed when he had gotten mostly what he wanted out of today. He meet a nice girl, who didn't come off as too flirty. He had a greet time and didn't spend all day in school. If anything his day had been a long wish come true and the night was still young. As he got closer to the dorm room Sayu slowly pushed the door open to his room as he step back and allowed Honey to walk in first. He did want to feel like he was dragging her here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying something New... (Honey)   Trying something New... (Honey) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trying something New... (Honey)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shi Academy :: The Town :: Shops-
Jump to: