Shi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shi Academy

An academy of students with powers beyond your imagination. Good or evil... Which side will you choose?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All in all, it is time to say goodbye to Shi Academy. Once more, I need to tell you all
that in it's replace, it will be remade into a different site, although it will be in a different
link, please remember, to save all your things. Although it will have different rules, and
different styles. We hope to see you there..
Similar topics

The Sand Demon(open to all)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Inoko

Inoko

Character sheet
Money: 40
Health:
The Sand Demon(open to all) Left_bar_bleue200/200The Sand Demon(open to all) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
The Sand Demon(open to all) Left_bar_bleue200/200The Sand Demon(open to all) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

The Sand Demon(open to all) Empty
PostSubject: The Sand Demon(open to all)   The Sand Demon(open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:38 am

Inoko was having a good day so far so she decided to top it off with a trip to the beach. She forgot to bring her bathing suit with her but was too lazy to go back for it so she just took out a red towel with her initials laced in shiny, cursive, purple letters. So layed down on the towel for while until she thought. " This would be so much better if I was wearing my bathing suit." So she flew back to the room to change and flew back to her spot on the beach. But when she got back somebody was hanging nearby her spot but she didn't say anything in case they weren't friendly.

Last edited by Inoko on Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Sand Demon(open to all)   The Sand Demon(open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:26 am

Vergil stretched with a yawn, laying in the warm sand. It had been a while since he hadn't been able to relax for quite a while. He sat, in broad daylight, with virtually no protection, in just his swimming trunks. They were blue with a singular white stripe down each leg. "Today...i'm pampering myself. There's no school today, I have nothing to do, and I don't intend on getting called in for a job." Vergil said to himself, noticing a demonic presence nearby but ignoring it. If they proved hostile, he would get hostile as well. But right now, it didn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Inoko

Inoko

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Sand Demon(open to all)   The Sand Demon(open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:24 pm

Hmph, it's a demon aura alright but it doesn't seem too strong, must be a half-breed. Inoko thought to herself. She didn't feel like sunbathing anymore so she decided to jump into the water which was actually quite warm today. "Hmmmmm, it's to warm for me to swim in here today but I enjoying this so much. Well I guess I'll just have to cool things down a bit." Inoko started to decrease the water temperature a bit with her icy abilities to a nice eight degrees celsius.Ahhh, that's better. Inoko said in her mind not caring about what others thought to be cold.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Sand Demon(open to all)   The Sand Demon(open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:34 pm

Vergil got up. stretching his arms. It was time for a swim. He crouched down into a running position, dashing off, leaving a trail of his footprints in the warm sand under him to the ocean, jumping high then diving into pretty deep waters. He opened his eyes underwater, the salt water not bothering his eyes a bit. It was a bit chilly, but he didn't mind. He had been in colder climes in the same outfit, so he was used to the cold. He resurfaced after a couple seconds, knowing that the other demon had probably felt him. Even though he was suppressing his demonic presence, he wasn't weak in the least. He floated on top of the water, his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Inoko

Inoko

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Sand Demon(open to all)   The Sand Demon(open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:10 pm

Inoko flew out of the water and started moving closer to the half-demon his demonic aura seeming to feel stronger the closer she flew. She didn't feel like giving herself away too soon so she started to supress her aura well enough that she wasn't obvious. Soon enough she was hovering over him, blocking the sun and dripping water over his face and said. "Hello, my name's Inoko, pleasure to meet you. You're part demon aren't you."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Sand Demon(open to all)   The Sand Demon(open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:30 pm

Vergil closed his eyes so he wouldn't go blind from looking up at the sun. Though the blue sky was a nice change of pace, he needed his eyes. For alot of things. He felt the demonic presence from earlier getting closer and closer to him. Thought not by sea, but by air as he could tell. He looked up, feeling water dripping on his face. The sun was being blocked and all he saw was the female demon. His sapphire blue eyes shined. "Hello there, Inoko. I am Vergil. It is a pleasure to meet you." Vergil said, getting introductions out of the way. "And yes, I am half demon." Vergil said simply.
Back to top Go down
Inoko

Inoko

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Sand Demon(open to all)   The Sand Demon(open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:00 am

Still hovering over Vergil Inoko asked."What were you doing here today anyways?" She was curious also of the power he held but it didn't seem like a good question to ask somebody she had just met. Inoko then dived back into the water nearby but it felt like it was getting warm again so she restarted making the water colder until it was at -5 degrees which was a very nice temperature in Inoko's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Sand Demon(open to all)   The Sand Demon(open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:35 am

Vergil blinked. "I am relaxing. Today is my day off, and I plan on enjoying it." Vergil said, the water getting unbearably cold as he used his light energy to warm it up, concentrating the solar rays on his spot to warm up the water. He knew that the girl Inoko was doing this, since the water got cold as soon as she got in. He made his spot of water a comfortable 75 degrees fahrenheit by concentrating the solar energy with his light energy.
Back to top Go down
Inoko

Inoko

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Sand Demon(open to all)   The Sand Demon(open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 3:16 pm

"Hey I kind of liked it cold in here, that's why I made it about eight degrees celsius in here before you came into the water!" Inoko stopped trying to make the water colder and took a few steps. She realized that it was the temperature she left it further back."How are you, ooooh your one of those rare people who use powers of light in their abilities aren't you. Well I guess this is better than you freezing and I boiling. It wasn't anything personal I just despise the heat, it completely goes against my nature and everything I stand for." Inoko said starting to calm down as she create two ice sculptures one in each hand, the left holding one of Inoko ,the right hand held a sculpture of Vergil. She hadn't intended on doing this it was something she would do absent mindedly when she was talking to someone with water nearby.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Sand Demon(open to all)   The Sand Demon(open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:06 pm

Vergil smirked at her. "I like it a bit warmer, not ball disappearingly cold." Vergil said to her. "I don't want you to boil alive, but you like it a bit too cold. Maybe you can limit how far your power goes out so as not to cause hypothermia?" Vergil asked her. He saw the ice sculptures and decided to mimic her, making light scupltures of himself and her, making the light sculpture of her float over to her.
Back to top Go down
Inoko

Inoko

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Sand Demon(open to all)   The Sand Demon(open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:33 pm

(OOC: What are and How could you sculpture something out of light? o.O)

"I don't think I'm going to get hypothermia anytime soon. I've endured waters that have had a high of -20 degrees and have come out perfectly fine, not even a cold resulted. I suspect this is due to my abilities to manipulate ice to my will but I'm not truly sure how it works, yet I"ll continue tying to figure it out." Inoko explained thoroughly, she never once had a cold before but had all the other common ailments like chickenpox, etc. [color=lightgreen]"If you don't believe me I'll freeze my right hand over for the next ten minutes." She said in a cold, serious voice that sounded quite convincing even though she was truly just joking but who'd want anybody to find that out right away. It was much more fun to see a different reaction.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Sand Demon(open to all)   The Sand Demon(open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:17 pm

(Controlling light waves and infusing his demonic energy into the light and condensing the light into a suitable form)

"I don't mean you. I already know your the source. I mean the other people in the water. Some people aren't suited to super cold water such as you are." Vergil said, stretching his arms, falling into the water, then resurfacing, spitting up some water. "And I don't want to see you freeze your hand, but if you want me to split the sea a bit, I can do that much." Vergil said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Inoko

Inoko

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Sand Demon(open to all)   The Sand Demon(open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:38 pm

"Oh,shit your right, I kind of forgot about the others on the beach." Inoko let the temperature raise back up to nine degrees celsius so others wouldn't freeze. "And about the hand thing, I was joking but I do, do that if I'm trying to control my anger, as I'm not very good at it unless the problem doesn't go away quickly." She elucidated to Vergil. "And I'd like to see you try to split the ocean, it would be a different story if you had power over water but I'm not sure you can do that with light" Inoko said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Sand Demon(open to all)   The Sand Demon(open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:44 pm

Vergil smirked and seemed to just arrive on the beach, using his darkstalker technique to warp over to the beach. He released his demonic aura to warn the people that he was about to do something. They already knew what was up. "I'd suggest you get out of the water, Inoko." Vergil said, getting into an Iaijutsu stance and concentrating his light energy and his demonic energy, his devil trigger activating for a split second as he quick drew, the air pressure immense as he literally split the sea in two, no fish injured in the process of the technique. He fell to one knee, obviously exhausted just from that.
Back to top Go down
Inoko

Inoko

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Sand Demon(open to all)   The Sand Demon(open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 6:06 pm

Inoko got out of the water as he warned watching the effects occuring"O.K. let me be the first to say that was totally awesome!" She said, her purple eyes honing in on the power she had just witnessed. " Just remind me not to ever make you angry, alright?" Judging by the raw power of the technique it seemed that one would be obliterated if hit by it but it seemed to take alot out of Vergil. "Are you okay you seem exhausted.Yaknowhutimean?"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Sand Demon(open to all)   The Sand Demon(open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 6:28 pm

Vergil nodded with a smirk. "Years of training both my demonic aura, light aura, and sword skills in death like conditions will do that." Vergil said. "Just don't get me mad and you won't have to be on the bad end of that slash." Vergil said, getting up and patting himself off. "Yeah, i'm fine. That attack just winded me, thats all." Vergil said, holding his arm. It was in a bit of pain, but nothing a little rest wouldn't fix.
Back to top Go down
Inoko

Inoko

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Sand Demon(open to all)   The Sand Demon(open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:05 am

"That's good. I guess I'm going to head back to the dorms now." She said picking her stuff up and started to fly back to her room where she changed back into her normal clothing and went to bed almost right away. But first she put the ice sculptures she made into a cold containment unit that she got to put stuff like this in instead of a fridge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sand Demon(open to all)   The Sand Demon(open to all) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sand Demon(open to all)
Page 1 of 1