Shi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shi Academy

An academy of students with powers beyond your imagination. Good or evil... Which side will you choose?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All in all, it is time to say goodbye to Shi Academy. Once more, I need to tell you all
that in it's replace, it will be remade into a different site, although it will be in a different
link, please remember, to save all your things. Although it will have different rules, and
different styles. We hope to see you there..
Similar topics

The Watcher(open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thigiliwt Sarron

Thigiliwt Sarron

Character sheet
Money: 40
Health:
The Watcher(open) Left_bar_bleue200/200The Watcher(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
The Watcher(open) Left_bar_bleue200/200The Watcher(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

The Watcher(open) Empty
PostSubject: The Watcher(open)   The Watcher(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 2:44 pm

He walked through the hallways this day as students passed him by, many saying hello and he greeting them in return. He wore a half black half white mask that covered his entire head save the sections where hair grow from. His red cloak surrounded him as he began to walk calmly, his scythe on his back.

He stood at slightly above average height at five feet and eleven inches. His eyes were an emerald green and his hair was long and blonde. His pants were baggy and and black cargo pants that touched the ground. His shirt is a red silk that seems to shimmer in the lights.

Thigiliwt was the guardian of the school, and everyone at least knew of him for one reason or another, and he tended to seem as though he was everywhere at once. Thigiliwt walked the halls calmly today as he was taking a break from his patrol as he talked with a few of the demons and vampires and angels, friendly to each and every race that passed him.
Back to top Go down
Nightwalker
Level One.
Nightwalker

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

The Watcher(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Watcher(open)   The Watcher(open) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:16 am

"Mr. Sarron." The voice came from Ramal Nightwalker, a teacher of Shi academy, as he stopped to greet the boy. "I see you are not trying to patrol the halls like always, I assume you're taking a break?" He was just on his way to his classroom himself, he just thought he'd stop for a second on his short walk there.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

The Watcher(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Watcher(open)   The Watcher(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:34 pm

Kira slowly made his way down the hallway as he passed by several students and a few teachers. It didn't take long for Kira to notice his favorite Teacher Walker was night in his room. Kira sighed slightly as he continued to walk down the hallway , which seemed to be getting longer by the step. Kira quickly stopped by his locker as he threw several random books into and grabbed some paper. It wasn't often that Kira got one of these moods but lately he's been having a hard time fighting them off and bouncing back for small things that didn't concern him. Kira could feel his greenish haze eyes began to run as he spin shifted slightly as his wings moved around under his skin. Just as Kira was ready to release them so he could ease his pain he spotted a few females demons walk by and give him a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Watcher(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Watcher(open)   The Watcher(open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Watcher(open)
Page 1 of 1