Shi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shi Academy

An academy of students with powers beyond your imagination. Good or evil... Which side will you choose?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All in all, it is time to say goodbye to Shi Academy. Once more, I need to tell you all
that in it's replace, it will be remade into a different site, although it will be in a different
link, please remember, to save all your things. Although it will have different rules, and
different styles. We hope to see you there..
Similar topics

Practicing Swimming (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Violet Perry
Level One.
Violet Perry

Character sheet
Money: 40
Health:
Practicing Swimming (open) Left_bar_bleue200/200Practicing Swimming (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
Practicing Swimming (open) Left_bar_bleue200/200Practicing Swimming (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Practicing Swimming (open) Empty
PostSubject: Practicing Swimming (open)   Practicing Swimming (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:40 pm

Violet walked along the sand. It was a nice saturday afternoon. She walked down a bit further, then ran into the water, and leaped overtop of a wave as high as a hurtle at the olympics. She then got out further than the waves and began to swim around a bit. The water was bitter cold, but she didn't care, she needed to keep her stamina up. All of a sudden, her teeth started chattering. She carressed her shoulders to maintain some warmth as she tredded water. Violet took this opportunity to think over things recently. It wasn't half bad, but things could improve. However, she knew that if she wanted anything to change she would have to work at it, but she was content at the moment, so she decided not to bother. She lay back and floated, her hair that was still dry floating around her like a halo. After a few moments she closed her eyes and listened to the sounds of the ocean around her.
Back to top Go down
Roka
Level One.
Roka

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Practicing Swimming (open)   Practicing Swimming (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:08 pm

Yakama showed up as he ran out to the water he then jump in and started to swim he was moving fast in the water as he swam he swim up and saw some one in the water yakama stop and floated there for a bit as he swim next to her "hay you need help? Yakama said floating next to her
Back to top Go down
Violet Perry
Level One.
Violet Perry

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Practicing Swimming (open)   Practicing Swimming (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:42 am

Violet opened her eyes and stopped swimming and rather sat up and started treading water. "No, I'm okay." She said, looking at the boy. "I'm just trying to clear my head."
Back to top Go down
Roka
Level One.
Roka

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Practicing Swimming (open)   Practicing Swimming (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:09 pm

"Thats good Im out here because i drop a ring i found and i was hoping i could find it at the bottom " As Yakama floated there then Dove under water to find that ring
Back to top Go down
Violet Perry
Level One.
Violet Perry

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Practicing Swimming (open)   Practicing Swimming (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:12 pm

Violet decided to help him out and dove under as well. She at first only found some sand and rocks and then saw something glimmering. She decided to go grab it. It looked like it was the ring, and she signaled to the boy to come up as she returned to the surface and began to clean it off.
Back to top Go down
Roka
Level One.
Roka

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Practicing Swimming (open)   Practicing Swimming (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:16 pm

Yakama swims back up as he look she had found the ring "Thanks i found it a while ago and i need'd it so i can return it to its owner" yakama said grabbing it from her hand
Back to top Go down
Violet Perry
Level One.
Violet Perry

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Practicing Swimming (open)   Practicing Swimming (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:18 pm

"You're welcome." She said with a smile. She then swam over to a farther point and began floating around some more.
Back to top Go down
Roka
Level One.
Roka

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Practicing Swimming (open)   Practicing Swimming (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:20 pm

Yakama place the ring in his pocket as he dive underwater once more to explore as he rose back up his swimt ruck was floating away he look down and Cover him self as he floated there
Back to top Go down
Violet Perry
Level One.
Violet Perry

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Practicing Swimming (open)   Practicing Swimming (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:23 pm

Violet saw what was going on completely, but pretended not to notice. She thought that it was somewhat wierd that it just happened. It then hit her, the ring wheighed a lot so it made the swim trunks come off. Although, it was actually kind of cute come to think of it.
Back to top Go down
Roka
Level One.
Roka

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Practicing Swimming (open)   Practicing Swimming (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:25 pm

Yakama Panic as he look at her he look left and right as he raise a hand up "Dont mind me im just floating here" He said not wanting stranger to see him as he turn around floating there
Back to top Go down
Violet Perry
Level One.
Violet Perry

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Practicing Swimming (open)   Practicing Swimming (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:28 pm

Violet could completely understand that he was just trying to hide his misfortune, but she let him. She did, after all, have a master already. It was still kind of cute, but her moral sense told her to let him be.
Back to top Go down
Roka
Level One.
Roka

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Practicing Swimming (open)   Practicing Swimming (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:30 pm

yakama look back at shore and saw more people there his face was red as he was not sure how to get back with out being called a perv or laugh at
Back to top Go down
Violet Perry
Level One.
Violet Perry

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Practicing Swimming (open)   Practicing Swimming (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:38 pm

Violet saw what was going on, and noticed the people there. "See that swamp outlet over there? I keep a pair of jeans and a T-shirt there. Don't ask me why, but you can use them if you need them." She said, "I knew from the begining, so don't worry about it."
Back to top Go down
Roka
Level One.
Roka

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Practicing Swimming (open)   Practicing Swimming (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:43 pm

Yakama let the girl help as he swim to where and look around for the jeans as he found them he look at her "Is this it?" he ask he he showed her the jean and forgot to cover him self
Back to top Go down
Violet Perry
Level One.
Violet Perry

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Practicing Swimming (open)   Practicing Swimming (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:46 pm

Violet looked away. "Yes, now put them on before they see you." She said, pointing to the people on the beach. It was kind of strange, but whatever happened, she was happy to help him out.
Back to top Go down
Roka
Level One.
Roka

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Practicing Swimming (open)   Practicing Swimming (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:49 pm

yakama look down as he blush and put the jeans on he did not need the shirt he look at the girl "Thanks i did not catch your name" he said
Back to top Go down
Violet Perry
Level One.
Violet Perry

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Practicing Swimming (open)   Practicing Swimming (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:51 pm

"Violet," Violet said, "And keep them, I can get more. You should probably get back to your dorm now, the water will soak up into them soon and your features will be highlighted, so get back before then."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practicing Swimming (open)   Practicing Swimming (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practicing Swimming (open)
Page 1 of 1