Shi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shi Academy

An academy of students with powers beyond your imagination. Good or evil... Which side will you choose?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All in all, it is time to say goodbye to Shi Academy. Once more, I need to tell you all
that in it's replace, it will be remade into a different site, although it will be in a different
link, please remember, to save all your things. Although it will have different rules, and
different styles. We hope to see you there..

What do you see? (Private, Alaina)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Money: 40
Health:
What do you see? (Private, Alaina) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200What do you see? (Private, Alaina) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
What do you see? (Private, Alaina) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200What do you see? (Private, Alaina) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

What do you see? (Private, Alaina) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: What do you see? (Private, Alaina)   What do you see? (Private, Alaina) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Vergil was outside, just enjoying some silent time. His snow white hair covered his sapphire blue eyes, his katana nowhere in sight. He was wearing a regular white T-shirt and some blue jeans, deciding to be more sociable today, a slight smile on his face. He had been too unhappy lately, drowning in a pit of self pity. He was actually in a good mood today, such a good mood that he broke out both the acoustic, electric guitar, and violin. His acoustic guitar was with him today. It sat right beside him as he just layed in the grass, looking up at the light blue, cloudless sky.

He looked around and saw no one, sitting up and grabbing his guitar, tuning it. He played a soft little lyricless melody. It was soft, soothing, yet also upbeat and fun. He enjoyed playing his guitar. He closed his eyes and continued playing, the soft melody traveling on the winds.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Alaina

Alaina

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: What do you see? (Private, Alaina)   What do you see? (Private, Alaina) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:49 pm

Alaina blushed, hugging him back. "I-I'm fine, just not use to scary movies.. It's been a while.." She mumbled..
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: What do you see? (Private, Alaina)   What do you see? (Private, Alaina) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:54 pm

Vergil shook his head. "Its no problem. Do you want to do something else? I'm pretty much up for anything." Vergil said, letting go of her and looking her dead in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alaina

Alaina

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: What do you see? (Private, Alaina)   What do you see? (Private, Alaina) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:44 pm

Alaina smiled, giggling nuzzling his neck. "Anything you would like to do.~"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: What do you see? (Private, Alaina)   What do you see? (Private, Alaina) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:32 pm

Vergil blinked and blushed. "Umm....I would like your opinion on what we could do." Vergil said, his mind now drawing a blank. He wondered what this woman was up to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you see? (Private, Alaina)   What do you see? (Private, Alaina) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you see? (Private, Alaina)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2