Shi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shi Academy

An academy of students with powers beyond your imagination. Good or evil... Which side will you choose?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All in all, it is time to say goodbye to Shi Academy. Once more, I need to tell you all
that in it's replace, it will be remade into a different site, although it will be in a different
link, please remember, to save all your things. Although it will have different rules, and
different styles. We hope to see you there..
Similar topics

Ahem, The emo is back

Go down 
    AuthorMessage

Ahem, The emo is back Empty
    PostSubject: Ahem, The emo is back   Ahem, The emo is back I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:55 pm

Hmmm, well then whats up Yahiko is back yes, yahiko the image and coder of this site...let me clear this up Amie, banned me because i broke up with her, stupid right because the site went down hill from there...go figure, leave it to drama to get in your way. ANYWAYS, The emo is back, I will not do much rping as I will do with image desigining and coding if I must. Thats All I had to say you are allowed to leave now Razz
    P.S. THE CUPCAKE SAYS RAWR <3
    Back to top Go down
    Inoko

Inoko

Character sheet
    Money: 40
    Health:
    Ahem, The emo is back Left_bar_bleue200/200Ahem, The emo is back Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
    Mana:
    Ahem, The emo is back Left_bar_bleue200/200Ahem, The emo is back Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Ahem, The emo is back   Ahem, The emo is back I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:32 pm

yay, somebody is here! why did everyone leave that makes me sad Sad
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ahem, The emo is back   Ahem, The emo is back I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 7:01 pm

Im sorry
    Back to top Go down
    Inoko

Inoko

Character sheet
    Money: 40
    Health:
    Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Ahem, The emo is back   Ahem, The emo is back I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 4:43 am

you don't seem emo, depressing yes. but not emo
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ahem, The emo is back   Ahem, The emo is back I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ahem, The emo is back
    Page 1 of 1