Shi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shi Academy

An academy of students with powers beyond your imagination. Good or evil... Which side will you choose?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All in all, it is time to say goodbye to Shi Academy. Once more, I need to tell you all
that in it's replace, it will be remade into a different site, although it will be in a different
link, please remember, to save all your things. Although it will have different rules, and
different styles. We hope to see you there..

Oh. Lovely. {*Private*)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Haku Yowane

Haku Yowane

Character sheet
Money: 40
Health:
Oh. Lovely. {*Private*) Left_bar_bleue200/200Oh. Lovely. {*Private*) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
Oh. Lovely. {*Private*) Left_bar_bleue200/200Oh. Lovely. {*Private*) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Oh. Lovely. {*Private*) Empty
PostSubject: Oh. Lovely. {*Private*)   Oh. Lovely. {*Private*) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:51 pm

Haku silently glared at the steadily falling rain from outside, her albino white hair looking slightly more gloomy to match the surroundings, slightly damp. It was raining, and unfortunately the nearest place to take shelter was the side of a low building, the roof keeping the fast falling, cold water away from her.
Oh no, Haku loved the rain - just not when it stormed. Ironically, despite being a lightning element, for some reason Haku could not remember she absolutely hated storms; almost as if something traumatizing had happened to make her fear them.
Her glare faded immediately when she flinched as a rather loud snap of thunder resounded through the area, her back pressing against the wall behind her a little more firmly. Her original idea was to wait until the storm died down before going back to her home, but it looked as though she underestimated how long that would take.

Lovely. She thought sarcastically, reaching into her pocket to pull out her iPod to listen to some music to block out the sound of the thunder.
Back to top Go down
Ragna Bloodedge

Ragna Bloodedge

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Oh. Lovely. {*Private*)   Oh. Lovely. {*Private*) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:00 pm

Ragna was walking through the city center in search for more job applications, his search was fruitless as there weren't any.
Letting out a long sigh in depression. "Why the hell is it so hard to find a job?..." He thought to himself, he sighed even louder as it started to rain, something Ragna wasn't much of a fan of, he reached into his small backpack and pulled out a red umbrella, and lifted it up, pulling up on the rod so it opened.
Holding his umbrella in his hand he was sheltered from the rain, well, a bit, he was still slightly wet, but at least he wasn't drenched.

He turned to the left and walked down the street, closing the umbrella, he looked next to him, there was a beautiful, pale skinned, white-haired woman, she looked absolutely gorgeous, she looked disturbed by something, maybe the thunder.
"C-crappy weather huh?" He stuttered, in order to make some form of conversation with the attractive lady.
Back to top Go down
Haku Yowane

Haku Yowane

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Oh. Lovely. {*Private*)   Oh. Lovely. {*Private*) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:13 pm

Haku closed her crimson red eyes, sighing with relief when Gakupo's "Dancing Samurai" blocked out the sound of the thunder. Opening her eyes only moments later she noticed an attractive male walking towards her, carrying an umbrella over his head to block out the rain. From here she could see his hair colour, surprised to find that he was white haired as well; it wasn't often that Haku ran into anyone with white hair that was young, albino or not.

Pausing her iPod she flinched lightly at a rather closeby lightning strike flashed through the sky, silently hoping that he wouldn't laugh at her for her rather childish fear. "No kidding." She smiled, crossing her arms below her chest with her hands in the crook of her elbows to keep them warm. Looking at him she realized he looked familiar, though she couldn't place it. "Are you from Shi Academy...?" She asked, before realizing that might have sounded nosy. "Sorry, you looked familiar." Haku smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ragna Bloodedge

Ragna Bloodedge

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Oh. Lovely. {*Private*)   Oh. Lovely. {*Private*) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:22 pm

"Hm?" He mumbled questioningly as she asked him if he was from Shi Academy, well, he was, he was a prefect. "Yeah, I am, I'm a school prefect." He informed, continuing to look at how beautiful she was, he absolutely loved the color of her eyes, a nice, fierce red which stood out from the rest of her pale, beautifully curved body.
"Oh, no wonder I'm familiar to you." He spoke, smiling a bit, closing his heterochromic eyes for a split second.

"You look soaked." He informed her, as he stroked the back of her shirt, which seemed a lot darker than the gray it was, his hand was cold after touching her shirt. "Would you like a lift to where you're going?" He asked kindly, usually, Ragna didn't do kind, but she was just so beautiful he couldn't turn down a pretty woman in distress.
Back to top Go down
Haku Yowane

Haku Yowane

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Oh. Lovely. {*Private*)   Oh. Lovely. {*Private*) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:37 pm

Haku noticed him looking at her, her eyes rising to his to notice a look in his eyes... one that she didn't recognize at all, though for some reason it caused heat to rise to her face in the form of a light scarlet colour. Looking away timidly she tried not to pay attention to his blatant good looks, her eyes noticing the faint outline of a muscular body beneath his clothing.

At him mentioning that he was a school prefect, she smiled. "That's why you're familiar!" Haku noted with a smile, looking back at him with her blush fading a little. Though, it was still visible on her white skin.

An anime sweat drop appeared on her white hair when he mentioned how soaked she was, somewhere back in her mind noting how wrong that sounded. Where did that come from? She thought sarcastically, jumping a little when his hand came in contact with her skin through her clothing. At that same moment another flash of thunder resounded throughout the area, though she jumped moreso from the almost electric feeling his touch sent through her.

"Sure. Thanks." She smiled at him, her eyes rising to his face, grateful that she didnt have to walk home in the rain.
Back to top Go down
Ragna Bloodedge

Ragna Bloodedge

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Oh. Lovely. {*Private*)   Oh. Lovely. {*Private*) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:44 pm

Ragna visibly noticed her blush, but couldn't quite fathom why she was blushing in the first place, Ragna never thought he looked that good, so he would be slightly shocked if that was the actual reason. "Aww, someone's blushing~" He chimed, cupping her cheek in his hand and stroking where her blush was darkest. Her skin was soft, almost creamy, her delicate skin brought a nice sensation to his touch.

"Yeah, that'd be why." He spoke as she noted that that was the reason he was familiar. He didn't jump from the thunder, because thunder was not something he'd usually worry about. "Okay, where you heading?" He asked, he needed to know so he would know where to take her.
Back to top Go down
Haku Yowane

Haku Yowane

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Oh. Lovely. {*Private*)   Oh. Lovely. {*Private*) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:52 pm

Haku found herself involuntarily leaning slightly into his touch, her blush darkening a little when he mentioned it. Honestly, the demon hated it how easily she blushed; the colour stood out on her white skin like a flare. Basically, it was very hard to hide, even with hair.

"Me? Psh, naw." She playfully denied blushing with a smile before playfully sticking her tongue out at him, though made no move to make him drop his hand. Actually, she liked the warmth on her cold skin.

"I was going to my house, it's a little far from here though." She explained, pausing before giving him the directions. If it were any closer, the girl probably would have just forced herself to endure the cold and rain anyway. But since it was at least 20 minutes away by vehicle, Haku guessed that she probably would get lost in the process.
Back to top Go down
Ragna Bloodedge

Ragna Bloodedge

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Oh. Lovely. {*Private*)   Oh. Lovely. {*Private*) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:59 pm

Ragna laughed as she denied. "That blush is as noticeable as a streaker covered in lit fireworks..." He chuckled, continuing to stroke her cheek, smirking as she leaned into his touch.
"Well, the weather forecast says it's gonna be stormy for quite a while longer, if you want shelter my house is the best option, it's like, 5 minutes away by vehicle." he informed, he grinned in his mind at the thought of having a girl at his manor, he wondered if she'd accept, she probably wouldn't but hey, worth a shot.

Wherever he was going, he would be going by motorcycle, his Suzuki was parked just across the street, and the motorbike was easy to thread through traffic, so he arrived quicker than anyone in a car, only downside is a bike offers no shelter, at all. So, if you are heading somewhere in the rain, you will most likely end up wet.
Back to top Go down
Haku Yowane

Haku Yowane

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Oh. Lovely. {*Private*)   Oh. Lovely. {*Private*) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:09 pm

Haku sighed a little when he said that it'll remain stormy for a while, hoping that'd change; she hated storms for some reason. Though she knew that the only thing in a storm that could harm her was lightning, she still flinched everytime she heard the deep rumble of thunder and the bright flash of lightning across the sky.

Shrugging she nodded in agreement, hugging her arms closer to her body as she shivered. Wearing her usual clothing today was a bad idea; her bow on the back of her head drooped as if to match the gloomy weather, her yoga-like pants sticking close to her toned legs from being wet.

Alright." She smiled, noticing his grin that grew as he mentioned going to his place. He didn't seem like the perverted type... though, people were constantly telling Haku about how easily she trusted people. Still, he seemed like a genuinely good guy. "What you grinning about?" She asked with a raised eyebrow, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Ragna Bloodedge

Ragna Bloodedge

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Oh. Lovely. {*Private*)   Oh. Lovely. {*Private*) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:22 am

"Okay! come on then!" he spoke cheerfully, taking her hand and guiding her to his motorcycle, taking off his jacket and putting it on her as she shivered, "Poor you, you look so cold." He noted, stroking her soft pale cheek in empathy, she looked beautiful, even in the wet, when she was absolutely drenched, smirking as he climbed onto his motorcycle, giving her his helmet, if he were hit by a car, he would probably survive, he didn't know that she was a demon, so he had no idea if she would survive a crash, so that was the reason he offered the helmet. He turned the ignition key as the motor started up and revved. "Okay, sit behind me, and wrap your arms around my waist, I don't want you flying off." He spoke with a slight smirk.
Back to top Go down
Haku Yowane

Haku Yowane

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Oh. Lovely. {*Private*)   Oh. Lovely. {*Private*) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:19 am

Haku looked at the helmet, highly doubting that she'd die if they got in a car crash; she had already gotten into a few while living on Earth, and all she survived from relitavely unscathed.
"Thanks." Haku smiled at him, feeling warmer already with his jacket on her. Sitting behind him she wrapped her arms around his waist like he instructed, sitting closer to try and keep him warm as well as if to return the favor of both the helmet and the jacket. "Nice ride." Haku may no nearly nothing about vehicles, but she knew them well enough to see that his motorcycle was nice.

"Onwards!!" She playfully spoke resting her chin comfortably on his shoulder. Noting how perfectly their bodies fit together she fought back a scarlet blush, trying to remind herself that it was merely sitting on a motorcycle to get to his place. At the sound of thunder rumbling through the sky followed by a flash of lightning her arms tightened a little in fear, in the process pressing her chest more firmly against his back.
Back to top Go down
Ragna Bloodedge

Ragna Bloodedge

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Oh. Lovely. {*Private*)   Oh. Lovely. {*Private*) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:55 am

Ragna smiled as she thanked him, giving her a welcoming nod, he blushed a bit as she wrapped her arms around his waist, he also noticed how well both of their bodies fitted together, feeling her warmth travel through his body, he also felt her large breasts press against his back every so often, this made him blush more, his blush now very, very red, he didn't turn around in fear that she would notice, "Thanks." He spoke as she complimented his bike, Ragna was very proud of his bike, as he won it in a fight to the death with a student from another school.

He smirked as she told him to go onwards, he revved the engine and turned around the corner, twisting the accelerator hard as the bike began to rapidly build speed.

There was practically no-one on the road, and he didn't fear the police noticing him, well, because they wouldn't.
His bike was now going rather fast, and the speed continued building until he kept it at that speed.

After about 5 minutes he turned into a long driveway, as a pair of electric gates opened and he drove up the other part of his driveway to the Bloodedge Manor.
Back to top Go down
Haku Yowane

Haku Yowane

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Oh. Lovely. {*Private*)   Oh. Lovely. {*Private*) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:16 pm

Haku could notice a slight colour of red from where her eyes could see, just at the corner of his cheeks. Her smile turned to a smirk at this, glad to be finally someone to make another blush, instead of the other way around. "Aw, are you blushing~?" She asked in a teasingly playful tone, not minding the rain against her already cold skin as she kept her body close to give him warmth as well.

The demon straightened when they pulled into his long driveway to get a better look of his home, her eyebrows raising a little when she saw it. She thought it'd be nice, but 'nice' seemed to be an understatement. "Ni--" She whimpered as a very close flash of lightning tore through the sky, followed by a loud crash of thunder. In response to this her arms tightened, as if hugging him would make it go away.
Blushing vividly she realized she just hugged him closely, letting go and getting off the bike abruptly. "Uh, s-sorry."
Back to top Go down
Ragna Bloodedge

Ragna Bloodedge

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Oh. Lovely. {*Private*)   Oh. Lovely. {*Private*) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:25 pm

His eyes widened as she mentioned him blush. "N-N, yeah, I was, I won't deny it, it's a bit hard when you're being held by someone so beautiful" he spoke. blushing even more as she tightened her grip around him, making her breasts press even harder against his back, which made him blush as red as a distress flare.

He smirked as she noticed his manor, it looked rather modern on the outside, but it had thousands of years of history inside it, it has just been renovated numerous times throughout it's life, the exterior looked a tiny bit like the white house, but a bit smaller, infact, the only thing it had in common was the pillars, and the fact it was white.

"No problem."
he spoke with a smile as he got off his bike and used a remote to close the electric gates, walking towards the door and unlocking it, instantly being engulfed in the warmth of the heater. He walked inside and walked upstairs. The inside of the manor was enormous, it was truly huge, it wasn't like Buckingham Palace, but it was a multi-millionaire sort of mansion.
"Make yourself at home." He invited as he climbed the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Haku Yowane

Haku Yowane

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Oh. Lovely. {*Private*)   Oh. Lovely. {*Private*) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:37 pm

"Warmth~" Haku smiled as she walked into the manor to be engulfed in heat, not missing the chill caused from the rain at all. Sure, she loved rain - just not when it was cold.
Shrugging off his jacket she noticed that her clothing was still soaked from earlier, the dark material clinging closely to her warming skin. Not wanting to track in water into the place she looked up at him, her white hair now having a slight wave in it from being wet. "Um... could I have a change of clothes?" The demon asked, motioning towards her wet clothing.
Back to top Go down
Ragna Bloodedge

Ragna Bloodedge

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Oh. Lovely. {*Private*)   Oh. Lovely. {*Private*) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:44 pm

"Yeah, sure." He hollered from the upper storey, after a few minutes of rummaging around, he changed his clothes into an old white Adidas tee shirt and some black baggy pyjama pants, with a towel wrapped around his forehead, unfortunately, all of his clothes were in the wash, and all he had was a large sweater. he walked back downstairs, handing her the sweater. "This is all I have...Uhm, I suppose you might want to get changed... So..." He spoke, turning around so she could change, he was trying really hard not to peek at her, which was hard when in the presence of such a beautiful lady.
Back to top Go down
Haku Yowane

Haku Yowane

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Oh. Lovely. {*Private*)   Oh. Lovely. {*Private*) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:06 pm

Haku took the sweater and looked at it, glad that it was large enough to cover her torso. She smiled when he turned around, her hand reaching towards the front of her rather short shirt to undo it. "No peeking, or else." Haku spoke in a joking tone as she pulled off her shirt, biting her lip as she hoped that he wouldn't turn around. It wasn't that she felt self concious about her body - far from it - but she just didn't want someone she just met to see so much of her.
Quickly removing her tie and her damp, modest bra she pulled the sweater over her torso before taking off her yoga-like pants once the sweater was on. Tugging it to make sure it didn't reveal her upper thighs she anime sweat dropped at how short it seemed, though it reached above her knees.

"You can turn around now~" Haku smiled, picking up her damp clothing before looking back up at him. "Thanks." She paused before walking over to him, crossing her arms across her large chest and raising a white eyebrow. "You didn't peek, eh?" She accused in a teasing and playful tone.
Back to top Go down
Ragna Bloodedge

Ragna Bloodedge

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Oh. Lovely. {*Private*)   Oh. Lovely. {*Private*) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:13 pm

Ragna accidentally knocked the keys to his bike which rested on the table onto the floor behind him, he turned around just as she removed her bra, he blushed heavily, his entire face red. "O-O-Oh!! I'm so sorry!" He apologized and stuttered shyly, he wasn't used to seeing many half naked women.

Instantly turning around to not look at her any longer, and he waited until she was done before turning around. "Is that better?" He asked after she put on the sweater, he thought she would be warm enough, sitting on one of the cream leather armchairs, looking at her. "Has anyone told you how damn pretty you are?" He asked, hoping to get flirty with her.
Back to top Go down
Haku Yowane

Haku Yowane

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Oh. Lovely. {*Private*)   Oh. Lovely. {*Private*) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:21 pm

Haku had been looking away out of a timid habit while removing her bra, not noticing him when he had seen her. Though, once she heard him say sorry she could pretty much guess what had happened; he had turned around, and seen her. Though Haku could only hope that he turned around when her breasts were still covered.

"I'll hope that 'sorry' wasn't for turning around." Haku spoke in cheerful sarcasm, though a very subtle scarlet blush had found its way on her cheeks. Sitting down on one of the chairs with her legs tucked to the side of her body she leaned against the arm of the chair, her chin rested in the palm of her hand.

She had raised an eyebrow at what sounded like him starting to get flirty, though she dismissed the thought. Who'd want to flirt with me? The girl had thought before replying. "Now someone has." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ragna Bloodedge

Ragna Bloodedge

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Oh. Lovely. {*Private*)   Oh. Lovely. {*Private*) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:29 pm

Ragna smiled at her, he inspected her, she looked great wearing one of his old gray sweaters, he though she looked good in that sweater and her panties. "So, tell me about yourself, Haku." He asked, looking at her, he wanted to know everything about her, Ragna wanted a girlfriend, someone to depend on and rely on, someone to give him the love that his parents never gave him. "Well, you're absolutely gorgeous for starters." He complimented,
Ragna had never seen such a beautiful woman in the flesh before, sure, he had seen some on posters, but none he actually managed to converse with.

He then got up and laid down on the leather couch, his arms folded behind his head as he looked at the ceiling, waiting for Haku to tell him about herself.
Back to top Go down
Haku Yowane

Haku Yowane

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Oh. Lovely. {*Private*)   Oh. Lovely. {*Private*) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:02 pm

Haku shrugged, leaning back to lay with her head resting on the arm rest of the chair. Pushing back strands of her long white hair she pulled out her bow in it, fidgeting with it a little in her hand as she shrugged her shoulders. "Not much to know." She admitted modestly. "I... am an artist, I used to live in Canada, and I love horror movies." Haku pretty much just picked off random facts about herself, though she didn't know if she should tell him that she was a demon. Usually she totally ignores that topic altogether, but considering he was from the same school as she...

"You're sweet." She smiled at what he said, turning onto her side to look at him with her crimson eyes. "How bout you?"
Back to top Go down
Ragna Bloodedge

Ragna Bloodedge

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Oh. Lovely. {*Private*)   Oh. Lovely. {*Private*) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:11 pm

Ragna nodded as she told him about her life, how she lived in Canada and everything. "Cool, an artist, sounds fun." He spoke with a smile.

He blushed a bit when she called him sweet. "Oh it's fine...Nothing sweet about telling the truth..." He admitted shyly, he sat up a bit when she asked him about himself. "Oh, I used to live in England, had two siblings, they're both elsewhere, and I grew up in the United Kingdom, I then learned swordsmanship from a hero named Bloodedge, who passed away a few years ago, so I inherited all of his possessions, including this manor." He informed, looking at the ceiling still.
Back to top Go down
Haku Yowane

Haku Yowane

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Oh. Lovely. {*Private*)   Oh. Lovely. {*Private*) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:22 pm

Haku glanced at him, surprised to find that she had a random urge to sit on his stomach. Any other time she would have, but considering the only thing she wore at the moment was a short sweater and modest panties, she hesitated.

Listening to him she decided to hell with it, she decided to tell him that she was a demon. Worst comes to worst, he'd laugh at her - I mean, whoever heard of a nice demon for crying out loud? "I'm a demon, most of my childhood I grew up on Earth. When I turned ten in human years they found my twin and I, and we got sent back..." Her eyes darkened, though her expression remained content despite the obvious trauma she got from that. "After a while I was able to get out, I kinda just wandered. My brother turned out to be a total jackass, so I just avoided him." She shrugged, though the term 'jackass' would be a huge understatement. Heck, the demon killed everyone she even had been remotely attached to.
Back to top Go down
Ragna Bloodedge

Ragna Bloodedge

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Oh. Lovely. {*Private*)   Oh. Lovely. {*Private*) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:16 am

"Hm?" he mumbled in interest as she said she was a demon, this didn't surprise him, as Ragna was a demon himself, just a different race of demon, "Is that so? I'm a demon too, a Black Beast, I'm basically a killing machine, until my mentor Bloodedge taught me how to hold it in." He spoke, he continued to listen to her, how she had a brother, who seem like a total ass. "He sounds like a real ass." He spoke, Ragna had siblings, just they weren't remotely like Haku's brother, but he never saw much of them.
"I have a few siblings, just I haven't seen them since I was about 8." He spoke, looking down.
Back to top Go down
Haku Yowane

Haku Yowane

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Oh. Lovely. {*Private*)   Oh. Lovely. {*Private*) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:48 am

Haku was relieved to find that he didn't feel repulsed for what she was; she honestly expected him to maybe be an angel only without wings with how nice and downright hot he was.
"I'm surprised, I didn't expect you to be one." She smiled, before standing and walking towards him, tugging the sweater down more firmly so it wouldn't show anything. Apparently her random urge had gotten the better of her; she sat down on his stomach with her legs together and facing to the side, her light weight almost surprising for the size of her breasts.

At the mention of how much of an ass her brother sounded like, Haku giggled. "You have no idea." She replied, reminding herself of what he did when she got attached to those in the human realm. Maybe Dell would leave her alone since Ragna is a demon himself?

"By the way, you're my new seat."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh. Lovely. {*Private*)   Oh. Lovely. {*Private*) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh. Lovely. {*Private*)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next