Shi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shi Academy

An academy of students with powers beyond your imagination. Good or evil... Which side will you choose?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All in all, it is time to say goodbye to Shi Academy. Once more, I need to tell you all
that in it's replace, it will be remade into a different site, although it will be in a different
link, please remember, to save all your things. Although it will have different rules, and
different styles. We hope to see you there..

After Party Relaxatiom.. ( Private Claude)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sebby

Sebby

Character sheet
Money: 40
Health:
After Party Relaxatiom.. ( Private Claude) Left_bar_bleue200/200After Party Relaxatiom.. ( Private Claude) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
After Party Relaxatiom.. ( Private Claude) Left_bar_bleue200/200After Party Relaxatiom.. ( Private Claude) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

After Party Relaxatiom.. ( Private Claude) Empty
PostSubject: After Party Relaxatiom.. ( Private Claude)   After Party Relaxatiom.. ( Private Claude) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 3:36 pm

Sebastian let out a soft sigh as he walked into an empty Springs, smiling he walked over to the heated springs removing his towel as he walked in. The water touched his toned body as he got deeper into it, putting the towel around his neck letting out a soft "ahh" once it engulfed his most of his body.
Last night was again a hell of a party, and along came one hell of a hangover. A small chuckle escaped his lips as he replayed all of what he could remember from the previous night. Shaking his head his Crimson eyes closed, a light breeze moved a but of his Black hair. The water seem to slowly wash the small throbbing pain in his head while he relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Claudius

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: After Party Relaxatiom.. ( Private Claude)   After Party Relaxatiom.. ( Private Claude) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:28 pm

Claud Walked into the springs.This was his second day here and the first day he was here in this new place he had herd about the springs and just had to come see it himself.Claud then removed his white which was not his favorite color but it was fluffy towel and liked it.Claud put the white fluffy towel down and got into the hot spring water.When he entered the hot water his tense acheing body relaxed."This feels so good"Claud said as he looked across the spring with his dark brown eyes to see someone else."Hello there!"claud yelled from the warm water to the person.
Back to top Go down
Sebby

Sebby

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: After Party Relaxatiom.. ( Private Claude)   After Party Relaxatiom.. ( Private Claude) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:42 pm

One of his eyes opened and looked around to only be met with the most spectacular brown eyes. Standing up fully the water falling off his chiseled body, Sebastian tilted his head slightly and began to move a bit closer to the boy so that the two would not have to raise there voices so much to speak to each other. " Hello, Who might you be? I am Sebastain Nightwalker." He smiled his charming smile, his voice soft yer suave and inviting. He had his gloves on still and was sure he would look a little more than weird. Sitting in the water across from the male he smiled wondering why he had never seen him around before.
Back to top Go down
Claudius

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: After Party Relaxatiom.. ( Private Claude)   After Party Relaxatiom.. ( Private Claude) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:05 pm

Claud saw as the red eyes boy with a body claudius adorded came closer."im claudius dark nice to meet you sebastion nightwalker"Claud said with a warm and loving smile.Then with his brown eyes spoted the the boy wearing white gloves but claud didnt mind he learned not to judge people and was not going to judge this boys wearing gloves in the spring water.
Back to top Go down
Sebby

Sebby

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: After Party Relaxatiom.. ( Private Claude)   After Party Relaxatiom.. ( Private Claude) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:25 pm

"Claudius Dark, What a charming name, but the pleasure is all mine really..I take it you live around these parts.." Sebastian smiled more at the boy, moving a wet glove through his hair pushing it away from his eyes. The warm spring water had completely relaxed Sebastian body and he enjoyed it. Taking in the boy's features Sebastain automatically started to think bad thoughts about him.
Back to top Go down
Claudius

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: After Party Relaxatiom.. ( Private Claude)   After Party Relaxatiom.. ( Private Claude) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:42 pm

"Thanks you and Yes at shi academy i just got here yesterday and also herd about this place and came here"Claud said looking at sebastin as he wiped his black colored hair with his white glove.Claud couldnt help but look sebastin was handsome and claud wanted him wanted him badly.
Back to top Go down
Sebby

Sebby

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: After Party Relaxatiom.. ( Private Claude)   After Party Relaxatiom.. ( Private Claude) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 12:48 am

Moving across the warm waters, getting closer to the boy Sebastian nodded his head as he listened to him speak. " I see..You go to that school my father teaches..Hm...So How old are you and what's you race." Sebastien was curious about this one, more so than he could imagine. Was it those eyes, those deep loving brown eyes or could it be the boy had a natural charm, whatever it was he was going to find out.
Back to top Go down
Claudius

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: After Party Relaxatiom.. ( Private Claude)   After Party Relaxatiom.. ( Private Claude) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:28 pm

Claudius saw sebastian come closer and closer to him and smiled alittle."Cool your father works at shi academy and im look and im 15 and vampire-demon"Ckaud said as he looked at sebastian still with the smile on his face his brown eyes staring at him as he answered his question.
Back to top Go down
Sebby

Sebby

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: After Party Relaxatiom.. ( Private Claude)   After Party Relaxatiom.. ( Private Claude) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:51 pm

Stopping inches in front of Claudius face, Sebastian moved his hand across the boys smooth face in a stroking like manner. Usually a Half-Breed of any sort would disgust me...But..There is something about you.." Licking his cheek a bit Sebastain chuckled gently in the boys ears as he pushed his body against his. " I am a bit young...Being only 5 years old technically..But thank goodness for the aging." A small laugh came from his lips, as he slowly began too pull his gloves off not touching the boy just yet.
Back to top Go down
Claudius

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: After Party Relaxatiom.. ( Private Claude)   After Party Relaxatiom.. ( Private Claude) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:34 pm

Claud liked it when Sebastain strocked his face."and half breed discaust you but it seems like you said i dont means im am one lucky half breed"Claudius said as there hot steaming body`s touched and his face now red."and really thanks for the again because you dont look like a little five year old sebastain nightwalker"Claudius said his face still red and his brown eyes looking into sebastians crimson red eyes
Back to top Go down
Sebby

Sebby

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: After Party Relaxatiom.. ( Private Claude)   After Party Relaxatiom.. ( Private Claude) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 7:31 pm

" I'm..Sorry..." He was careful before not to stroke the boy's faced ungloved, but now that he had removed it from his hands he let them drop in the water. Put his hands on the back of the boys head he pulled him into a deep passionate kiss his infected hand rubbing the scent of his Bitter Sweet Touch all over the boy's body. A fanged smile broke out as the kisses hugrily trailed to his neck white slowly turning into nibbles and bites. His eyes began to glow a red as he could not take it anymore, something about the boy before him made him go into a small frenzy of lust. Sebastain moved his hans down the boys chest, to his stomach and stopping above his private area. " Do you want this...Is this what you desire .." The poor boy's body should be on fire by now epscially with all the teasing kisses he had plant on his soft wet skin. Leaving behind a small trail of bite marks and hickeys.

Legacy used--Bitter Sweet Touch

Upon touching a person, Sebastian can control the hormones(sexual ones ) inside of them giving them a Burning primal lust for anyone who is near them and making them invulnerable Only thinking of sex and way to get it even going as far as rape. This works on all and everyone and is constantly on, this technique never leaves his touch making him wear a special pair of gloves to prevent it from happening to anyone, without there consent. This technique last for three post, and then the user is back to normal but without any memory of the Lustful Blackout. The drawback to this technique is it's a touch only thing, it also does not work on his family because of the blood they share and Angels.
Back to top Go down
Claudius

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: After Party Relaxatiom.. ( Private Claude)   After Party Relaxatiom.. ( Private Claude) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 11:29 am

"Wha"Claudius said befor he was kissed by sebastain.Claudius became red and something happeaned as sebastian touched.Claudius became hot and wanted sebastain even more and didn't know why he just did.Sebastian nibbled and bit and put hickeys on claudius befor stoping right about his private area."Of course this is all i wanted"Claudius said answering sebatians quesstion.
Back to top Go down
Sebby

Sebby

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: After Party Relaxatiom.. ( Private Claude)   After Party Relaxatiom.. ( Private Claude) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 12:52 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Claudius

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: After Party Relaxatiom.. ( Private Claude)   After Party Relaxatiom.. ( Private Claude) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 1:04 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sebby

Sebby

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: After Party Relaxatiom.. ( Private Claude)   After Party Relaxatiom.. ( Private Claude) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 1:13 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Claudius

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: After Party Relaxatiom.. ( Private Claude)   After Party Relaxatiom.. ( Private Claude) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 1:28 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sebby

Sebby

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: After Party Relaxatiom.. ( Private Claude)   After Party Relaxatiom.. ( Private Claude) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:14 pm

The effect of the bitter sweet touch would soon come to an end, Sebastain pulled out from the boy and tured him around so that the two were facing. " You can find me at the Night Crawler estates.." With that Sebastian began to walk out of the spa, never looking back at the boy and putting his gloves back on upon making his exit

exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Party Relaxatiom.. ( Private Claude)   After Party Relaxatiom.. ( Private Claude) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After Party Relaxatiom.. ( Private Claude)
Page 1 of 1