Shi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shi Academy

An academy of students with powers beyond your imagination. Good or evil... Which side will you choose?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All in all, it is time to say goodbye to Shi Academy. Once more, I need to tell you all
that in it's replace, it will be remade into a different site, although it will be in a different
link, please remember, to save all your things. Although it will have different rules, and
different styles. We hope to see you there..

What do you see? (Private, Alaina)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Money: 40
Health:
What do you see? (Private, Alaina) Left_bar_bleue200/200What do you see? (Private, Alaina) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
What do you see? (Private, Alaina) Left_bar_bleue200/200What do you see? (Private, Alaina) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

What do you see? (Private, Alaina) Empty
PostSubject: What do you see? (Private, Alaina)   What do you see? (Private, Alaina) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:11 pm

Vergil was outside, just enjoying some silent time. His snow white hair covered his sapphire blue eyes, his katana nowhere in sight. He was wearing a regular white T-shirt and some blue jeans, deciding to be more sociable today, a slight smile on his face. He had been too unhappy lately, drowning in a pit of self pity. He was actually in a good mood today, such a good mood that he broke out both the acoustic, electric guitar, and violin. His acoustic guitar was with him today. It sat right beside him as he just layed in the grass, looking up at the light blue, cloudless sky.

He looked around and saw no one, sitting up and grabbing his guitar, tuning it. He played a soft little lyricless melody. It was soft, soothing, yet also upbeat and fun. He enjoyed playing his guitar. He closed his eyes and continued playing, the soft melody traveling on the winds.
Back to top Go down
Alaina

Alaina

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: What do you see? (Private, Alaina)   What do you see? (Private, Alaina) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:45 pm

Alaina walked along the side, her eyes scanning the area slightly. "Whats that.." She whispered, turning around to see someone playing something she walked up slowly behind them, listening.. She was wearing a tight shirt, that showed a lot of breasts along with her short mini-skirt and long high-heeled boots, she looked at him smiling. "That sounds really good." She whispered into his ear as she leaned down. Her body, as she bent down-wards, showed even more boobs then before, her hair moved down the front of her face slightly, she smiled a little as she waited for his answer to wards what she just said, giggling inside her mind as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: What do you see? (Private, Alaina)   What do you see? (Private, Alaina) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:12 pm

Vergil heard footsteps. He kept playing, his eyes still closed as he heard the footsteps get closer. When he heard the footsteps stop and the voice start, he turned around, getting a face-full of boob. He blushed quite a bit, his peach skin on his cheeks becoming a scarlet red. "Thanks." Vergil said, turning back around to play his guitar. He finished playing the melody, putting the guitar down and standing up to look at the girl. He was tall, but he was lean. Not only was he lean, he was muscular as well. His features were that of a handsome young man, his shining sapphire blue eyes showing from behind his white hair.
Back to top Go down
Alaina

Alaina

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: What do you see? (Private, Alaina)   What do you see? (Private, Alaina) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:17 pm

Alaina smiled at him, bowing a little, giggling at the same time as she did so; "My name is Alaina Love." She smiled looking at him, her eyes looking into his own, he was very attractive and she wanted to learn more about him. "I'm going to give a quick guess... You're not human, are you?" She tilted her head to the right slightly, she knew by the way he looked there was no way he could be human.. But at the same time, he might be... She wasn't sure yet, but maybe she was going to find out...
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: What do you see? (Private, Alaina)   What do you see? (Private, Alaina) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:22 pm

"You're half right. I'm half human. My other half is that of a demon." Vergil said. "Though this is my true form." Vergil said, looking at his skin, then looking at the girl. He put his hands in his pockets, balancing himself out. "So, what race are you? You seem human, but you're much too beautiful to be human." Vergil said, his sapphire eyes shining a little bit, a slight smile as he attempted to be nice and compliment the girl.
Back to top Go down
Alaina

Alaina

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: What do you see? (Private, Alaina)   What do you see? (Private, Alaina) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:25 pm

Alaina giggled a little, blushing at the same time. "Nope. Just human here!" She giggled more, smiling at him once again as she did so. Her eyes looking into his once more, bitting her bottom lip slightly. "You're part demon... I've never meant a demon before..." She smirked a little, walking around him a few times, looking him up and down, "You don't seem big and scary as the stories say.." She giggled little, crossing her arms under her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: What do you see? (Private, Alaina)   What do you see? (Private, Alaina) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:28 pm

Vergil chuckled. "Hence the -half part. I'm not fully demon, nor do I want to be fully demon." Vergil said, looking at her as she circled around him. He felt kind of like a piece of meat getting examined. He ran his hand through his hair, his hair slicking back so that the girl could get a good look at his face. He had a more regal look with his hair slicked back like the way that it was. "So, what are you doing out here? Enjoying the nice weather we're having?"
Back to top Go down
Alaina

Alaina

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: What do you see? (Private, Alaina)   What do you see? (Private, Alaina) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:15 pm

Alaina smiled at him, "I guess so.." She giggled, tilting her head a little as she did. Her eyes looking straight into his as she did so, "So, tell me, why do you not want to be a full demon?" She questioned this because she didn't like being human at all... It was always so boring, or well.. It IS boring. She sighed a little under her breath, looking at him still.

{Sorry it's short >.<}
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: What do you see? (Private, Alaina)   What do you see? (Private, Alaina) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:27 pm

"Because I like my humanity. It keeps me sane. If I was a full blooded demon, then I wouldn't be able to see both sides of the fence. I'm part of both humanity and the supernatural. Besides, I would have already been dead if I was either completely human or completely dead." Vergil said with a bit of a smile. He looked around a bit afterwards. "Do you want to do something? There doesn't seem to be much going on."
Back to top Go down
Alaina

Alaina

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: What do you see? (Private, Alaina)   What do you see? (Private, Alaina) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:36 pm

Alaina giggled smiling a little, "Sure! Why not, there really isn't anything else to do here!~" She giggled a little more, as she watched him look around for a little bit, her eyes watching his every move.. Wondering what he was doing as he looked around... Maybe she missed something? As looked around wondering if there was something around she did not know about....
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: What do you see? (Private, Alaina)   What do you see? (Private, Alaina) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:41 pm

Vergil shrugged. "I think there is an arcade near here. If you want, we can head to my apartment that i'm renting. I got a stockpile of movies, games and a computer there." Vergil said, pointing to the housing district. "How about it?" Vergil said, looking as honest as could be.
Back to top Go down
Alaina

Alaina

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: What do you see? (Private, Alaina)   What do you see? (Private, Alaina) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:45 pm

Alaina giggled, smiling at him. "Sure! I love scary movies!" She giggled even more her eyes looking into his as she tilted her head, she really didn't care if she just meant this guy, he seemed legit, and as long as she knew to fight, she was alright and that was how it was in her eyes. She smiled running her fingers through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: What do you see? (Private, Alaina)   What do you see? (Private, Alaina) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:57 pm

Vergil smiled. "All right, lets go." Vergil said, picking up his guitar and putting it on his back, his strap over his chest. This girl seemed okay. She didn't seem dangerous, and she didn't seem to be a demon hunter. "Follow me." Vergil said, heading to the apartment complex.

*Later*

He made it to his apartment with no problem. It was in a pretty nice apartment complex, and it was a studio apartment. There was a katana right above the bed, two guitars to the side, now three since Vergil put the acoustic next to his bass and electric guitar. A giant bookshelf filled with DVD's was on one side and a pretty big T.V. He flopped down on the couch, inviting her in.
Back to top Go down
Alaina

Alaina

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: What do you see? (Private, Alaina)   What do you see? (Private, Alaina) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:06 pm

Alaina smiled, sitting down next to him, looking around, "Nice place!~ What kind of scary movies do you have?" She giggled, smiling even more, her blue hair moved around her body due to the length of it. She moved around so her hair was on the left side of her body so she could hide herself if the movie became to scary~
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: What do you see? (Private, Alaina)   What do you see? (Private, Alaina) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:13 pm

Vergil smiled. "I have a bunch." Vergil said. "I have Paranormal Activity, Drag me to Hell, and just about every other scary movie. Even animated." Vergil said. "Look through and take your pick. Or do you want to watch Paranormal Activity?" Vergil asked, looking straight at her. He had to admit to himself though, she was pretty cute. He blushed and hid his face, his hair falling down and covering his face.
Back to top Go down
Alaina

Alaina

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: What do you see? (Private, Alaina)   What do you see? (Private, Alaina) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:16 pm

Alaina smiled, "Oh!~ I haven't seen that one yet!" She smiled, "Can we watch it?!" She gave him puppy dog eyes, trying to get him to get it and play it because she didn't want to go and get it.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: What do you see? (Private, Alaina)   What do you see? (Private, Alaina) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:20 pm

Vergil chuckled. "No problem." Vergil said, picking out paranormal activity and going over to the T.V., crouching down and popping open the disc tray of the DVD tray, putting Paranormal activity into the DVD player and turning on the movie.
Back to top Go down
Alaina

Alaina

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: What do you see? (Private, Alaina)   What do you see? (Private, Alaina) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:22 pm

Alaina smiled, pulling her legs up to her chest putting her chin on the top of her knees as she watched him. Her eyes watching every single move he made.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: What do you see? (Private, Alaina)   What do you see? (Private, Alaina) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:25 pm

Vergil got the DVD remote and turned on the T.V. The starting screen was on and he pressed the enter button, turning on the movie and dimming the lights with his magical ability, getting comfortable as he looked over to the girl. "Oh, I never got your name. I'm Vergil." Vergil said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Alaina

Alaina

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: What do you see? (Private, Alaina)   What do you see? (Private, Alaina) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:27 pm

"I'm Alaina Love~" She giggled smiling a little at him; moving closer. "I might hide my face in you're shoulder if the parts become to scary~" She giggled blushing a little.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: What do you see? (Private, Alaina)   What do you see? (Private, Alaina) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:31 pm

Vergil smiled. "Its no problem. I have no problem if you want to take a breather from the scary movie by looking into my shoulder instead." Vergil said, stretching both arms, noticing that she had gotten closer to him. He moved his snow white hair out of his face, so he could get a good view of the movie.
Back to top Go down
Alaina

Alaina

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: What do you see? (Private, Alaina)   What do you see? (Private, Alaina) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:38 pm

Alaina smiled at him, looking at him then towards the movie, moving closer to him every no and then.. Once a scary part came up, she screamed a little, hidding her face into his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: What do you see? (Private, Alaina)   What do you see? (Private, Alaina) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:43 pm

Vergil watched the movie, not scared at all. He had seen worse, and he had experienced worse. He heard her scream, having gotten used to it after the first couple times. He smiled a bit, patting her shoulder and making sure that she was comfortable in his shoulder. Soon enough, the movie was over. "How'd you enjoy the movie?" Vergil asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Alaina

Alaina

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: What do you see? (Private, Alaina)   What do you see? (Private, Alaina) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:45 pm

Alaina blushed, she ended up in his lap during the movie. "It was... Ok.." She mummbled, not moving her head scared to. Her body was trembling as she stayed there..
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: What do you see? (Private, Alaina)   What do you see? (Private, Alaina) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:47 pm

Vergil heard how shaky her voice was. Was she really that scared? He felt her trembling next to him and he positioned himself right, pulling her into a hug until she stopped trembling. "Feeling better?" Vergil asked her, not breaking the hug for a second until she said she felt better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you see? (Private, Alaina)   What do you see? (Private, Alaina) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you see? (Private, Alaina)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next