Shi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shi Academy

An academy of students with powers beyond your imagination. Good or evil... Which side will you choose?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All in all, it is time to say goodbye to Shi Academy. Once more, I need to tell you all
that in it's replace, it will be remade into a different site, although it will be in a different
link, please remember, to save all your things. Although it will have different rules, and
different styles. We hope to see you there..

Is it Good? Or is it Evil?

Go down 
+2
Nightwalker
Vergil
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Money: 40
Health:
Is it Good? Or is it Evil? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Is it Good? Or is it Evil? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
Is it Good? Or is it Evil? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Is it Good? Or is it Evil? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Is it Good? Or is it Evil? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Is it Good? Or is it Evil?   Is it Good? Or is it Evil? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

Vergil rubbed his eyes sleepily, a deep yawn erupted from his mouth, eminating from his chest. He leaned on the table that he was sitting at, an empty bag that used to have food sitting infront of him. He layed his head on the table and closed his sapphire blue eyes just for a bit to catch a couple z's. He had spent the last 15 hours playing fighting games. Not for the sake of playing them, he wanted to analyze the techniques. He had found he had a surprsing lack of techniques, so he figured why not play fighting games to learn.

He had mostly played streetfighter, King of Fighters, and the Guilty Gear series, having played as Ryu, Ken Masters, Iori Yagami, Rock Howard, and Sol Badguy. He slept soundly, looking pretty calm as his hair covered his face slightly.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sophia

Sophia

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Is it Good? Or is it Evil?   Is it Good? Or is it Evil? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:14 pm

Sophia stopped walking and turned her head slightly as she heard Vergil speak. She gave him a small smile and nodded once. alright I guess I shall stay for awhile as long as there isn't too much trouble here she walked back to a desk and took a seat while crossing her legs and folding her hands on the desk. She tilted her head slightly before asking.really I'm surprised that you wish to speak at the moment you seemed so drained a moment ago, are you alright?
Back to top Go down
Roka
Level One.
Roka

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Is it Good? Or is it Evil?   Is it Good? Or is it Evil? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:22 pm

Yakama sat at his desk looking out the window as he started talking "I wonder if that tree i planted in the orphanage grown yet?" yakama said yakama eyes turn to Sophia as he could tell what Species sophia was "i love the forest very much when i was in the orphanage i use to grow flowers there and the kids there would always try to rip them apart.... but i would always stop then before thay did" yakama said trying to get sophia Attention.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Is it Good? Or is it Evil?   Is it Good? Or is it Evil? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:25 pm

Vergil smirked a bit, hearing what Roka was saying. So, he was trying to get this girl's attention eh? "Saving the forest is a good ideal. I'm just glad I managed to convince some loggers to stop their operations a while back." Vergil said with a smile. Well, he did do that, partially because he didn't want to see the serenity of nature destroyed and partly because the main boss of the loggers was a businessman who was reborn as a demon, and was wrecking everything. The construction would have contaminated water sources that connected to other forests.
Back to top Go down
Nightwalker
Level One.
Nightwalker

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Is it Good? Or is it Evil?   Is it Good? Or is it Evil? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:34 pm

Ramal smirked as he watched the two boys try and get the girls, attention. Usually he would jump in and make matters worse, but he was already having too much fun listening. Sitting down comfortably, he continued to listen until he would make himself known.
Back to top Go down
Sophia

Sophia

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Is it Good? Or is it Evil?   Is it Good? Or is it Evil? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:46 pm

Sophia's eyes lit up.oh you had a garden? That's so nice! I have a garden out back in the forest with different kinds of flowers and plants" she then looked back over to Vergil and smiled.that's great that you stopped those men from tearing down part of the forest, yes gardens are beauitiful but I would be terribly sad if the trees were torn down" she said while looking down at the floor and gently stroking the petals of the rose that was in her hair.
Back to top Go down
Roka
Level One.
Roka

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Is it Good? Or is it Evil?   Is it Good? Or is it Evil? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:58 pm

Yakama look at vergil as he turn to him and said "oh that i read about that there was a huge massacre ya blood every where on the trees and grass and plants i heard some plants died from the massacre.... me i would not have use violance to save the forst i would have just ask them to stop because my mother was a wealthy woman" yakama said as soon as he trun his head to Sophia "sophis your eyes remind me of a rare flower i have" Yakama said to sophia
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Is it Good? Or is it Evil?   Is it Good? Or is it Evil? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 7:02 pm

Vergil sighed. "You have the wrong guy on that. I only killed the main demon in charge. I made sure all the humas were safe and sound. I never shed the blood of humans. Never." Vergil said, sounding serious before turning to Sophia. "So, miss, I never got your name. I am Vergil." Vergil said to her, giving her a warm smile with his beautiful sapphire blue eyes, taking the gentlemanly approach and getting up, bowing gracefully to her. He then got on one knee, taking her hand in his and kissing it gracefully before backing up a bit and giving her space.

Last edited by Vergil on Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nightwalker
Level One.
Nightwalker

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Is it Good? Or is it Evil?   Is it Good? Or is it Evil? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 7:59 pm

Oh, so he has a name. Ramal continued to listen before he decided to intervene.
Back to top Go down
Roka
Level One.
Roka

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Is it Good? Or is it Evil?   Is it Good? Or is it Evil? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:49 pm

Yakama started to back down knowing he had some one else he loved yakama smiled as he sat down started thinking about her, yakama just stare out the window thinking of her.
Back to top Go down
Sophia

Sophia

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Is it Good? Or is it Evil?   Is it Good? Or is it Evil? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:24 pm

Sophia smiled as he kissed her hand and she nodded once towards Vergil."its Sophia nice to meet you" she then took back her hand and looked at Nightmare."you've been awfully quiet whats on your mind?" she asked while raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Is it Good? Or is it Evil?   Is it Good? Or is it Evil? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:40 am

Vergil nodded and smiled. "Its nice to meet you, Sophia." Vergil said, going to take a seat inbetween everyone, so he could keep an eye on them. He looked to the teacher, who seemed to be so intent on instigating him earlier, becoming silent while the students talked. He wondered what the strange teacher was thinking as he sat there.
Back to top Go down
Nightwalker
Level One.
Nightwalker

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Is it Good? Or is it Evil?   Is it Good? Or is it Evil? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:01 am

Ramal was enjoying the ongoing battle for the girl, feeling that his silence would be best. That was until the girl had called him out, asking why he was so silent. It was not what he had been expecting, he hadn't even thought of anything devious to say to make this even more enjoyable for himself. He guessed he just had to make it up as he went along.

"I just didn't want to jump in the conversation because these boys both obviously fancy you." He smirked as he looked at the two seated young men. "What I want to know is whether or not you're tired of talking about forests ALL the time. I'm sure you hear about them all the time. So why use it in a pickup line?"
Back to top Go down
Roka
Level One.
Roka

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Is it Good? Or is it Evil?   Is it Good? Or is it Evil? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:21 pm

roka keep on looking out side as he keep on thinking about his past about the orphanage and the only girl that stood up for him when he was being picked on by the other kids
Back to top Go down
seaas
Level One.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Is it Good? Or is it Evil?   Is it Good? Or is it Evil? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:01 pm

Seaas walked aimlessly through the school as she was new to the place. If she could only find someone to help her out. After running into many dead ends she finally found her home room. Seaas looked around and spied her long time friend Yakama. With her cat like ways she pounced on top of him.
Back to top Go down
Roka
Level One.
Roka

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Is it Good? Or is it Evil?   Is it Good? Or is it Evil? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:16 pm

Yakama look at the door as he saw a familiar face flying at him as his vision is then seeing the ceiling of the class yakama blink as he turn his head downwords and saw his old friend Seaas on top of him "Seaas what are you doing here?" yakama said confused abbout why she was here "Did you just tranfered here?" yakama wonder as he just layed there with seaas on top of him.
Back to top Go down
seaas
Level One.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Is it Good? Or is it Evil?   Is it Good? Or is it Evil? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:29 pm

"Yesh i did just transfer in yakama. im so happy to see you." Seaas back filped off him into an adjacent desk. where she sat happily stairing out yakama in a very creepy way.
Back to top Go down
Nightwalker
Level One.
Nightwalker

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Is it Good? Or is it Evil?   Is it Good? Or is it Evil? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:55 pm

Ramal was surprised to see another student run in and pounce on Yakama. She seemed to be new, and they knew eachother fairly well. Smirking inwardly, he finally found the perfect way to make this more interesting. First with a calm touch, he made them as comfortable with eachother as ever. And as they felt that comfort, he whiled their emotions to the point where they would not be afraid to sleep together in front of everyone. He smiled as he spoke. "You guys look like you want to get more...'aquainted'."
Back to top Go down
Roka
Level One.
Roka

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Is it Good? Or is it Evil?   Is it Good? Or is it Evil? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 10:02 pm

Yakama watch as Seaas backflip on the desk and sat down on it yakama smiled as seaas as he walk over and sat down in the chair where seaas sat on the desk yakama was happy that he meet seaas once more "so tell me what you been doing after you left the orphanage?" Yakama ask seaas trying to find out what she been up to between he time she left the orphanage and up until now.
Back to top Go down
seaas
Level One.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Is it Good? Or is it Evil?   Is it Good? Or is it Evil? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:53 pm

"well i travled around for a while trying to find a place to live. But apparently no one like nekos. Then i remembered you were away at a school so i followed the trail down to here. I'm so happy that they let me stay here at this school. Now i can be with my friend for ever and ever." Seaas then felt someone touch her on the back and spun around ready to scratch their eyes out.
Back to top Go down
Travis Storm

Travis Storm

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Is it Good? Or is it Evil?   Is it Good? Or is it Evil? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:55 pm

After Jan had managed to get to the school, more or less on his own will, he had only one thought plaguing his mind from the morning to the evening. The man who had forcefully brought him to this estate. he was on Travis' to-beat list, and that wasn't the nicest place to be when he was quite angered. Well can't blame one for being cocky nor a bit pushy wen it comes to tough students. Travis wasn't excellent anywhere besides languages may it a long forgotten one or a narrowly known one, he would get the hang of it. Today was the day Jan would change that fact: he would surpass a teacher, or at least try. He had wandered the school building from the east to the west wing and now he was going through it from the north to the south. After unexpectedly passing by a door with the sign "Elemental Class" hung by it. Travis shrugged his shoulders having nothing to loose, he walked up to the door and placed his healthy hand on the handle. He opened it without hesitation and a grin appeared on his, usually bored face, as soon as the door was wide open. "Found you!" He smiled to himself. He saw the cocky punk of a teacher who had something left to discuss with Jan. He took his first steps in the classroom and rammed the door with much force to close it and maybe, but just maybe, attract the teachers attention. Travis clenched his fist in wait.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Is it Good? Or is it Evil?   Is it Good? Or is it Evil? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:27 pm

Vergil blinked, having blanked out for a bit to converse with himself. Well, his demon half anyways. They had gotten into their usual daily spar and Vergil won, the demon side of him submitting to him and making his usual threat. Vergil sighed in his subconcious, now noticing there was a cat-girl and an obviously pissed dude in the room. "Yamato. Come." Vergil said, opening the window and sticking his hand out of the window, his hand glowing with sapphire blue demonic aura as a katana came out of nowhere, flying into Vergil's hand as he took his seat. He put the katana on his side, looking at the new man cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Travis Storm

Travis Storm

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Is it Good? Or is it Evil?   Is it Good? Or is it Evil? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 2:01 pm

Jan's breathtaking entrance had seemingly left everyone.silent or speechless for that matter. He waited for the teacher in charge of that classroom to take some action. It was Something-Dark-something, as Travis didn't recall names too well he guessed the closest he could get. raising a brow when the student with the white hair placed his hand out of the window. "Don't catch a cold there, bud..." Jan sighed as the man summoned a sword from the dormitory maybe. "...or a flying sword..." Jan shifted his weight to the healthy shoulder aiming it at the two. "That's a nice trick... do you do that in birthday parties as well?" Travis' cocky side had taken over again. "Though, I got no beef with you, the old guy is my problem!" He raised his voice, as he didn't take well being ignored.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it Good? Or is it Evil?   Is it Good? Or is it Evil? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it Good? Or is it Evil?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shi Academy :: Shi Academy :: South Wing-
Jump to: