Shi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shi Academy

An academy of students with powers beyond your imagination. Good or evil... Which side will you choose?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All in all, it is time to say goodbye to Shi Academy. Once more, I need to tell you all
that in it's replace, it will be remade into a different site, although it will be in a different
link, please remember, to save all your things. Although it will have different rules, and
different styles. We hope to see you there..

Is it Good? Or is it Evil?

Go down 
+2
Nightwalker
Vergil
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Money: 40
Health:
Is it Good? Or is it Evil? Left_bar_bleue200/200Is it Good? Or is it Evil? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
Is it Good? Or is it Evil? Left_bar_bleue200/200Is it Good? Or is it Evil? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Is it Good? Or is it Evil? Empty
PostSubject: Is it Good? Or is it Evil?   Is it Good? Or is it Evil? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:20 pm

Vergil rubbed his eyes sleepily, a deep yawn erupted from his mouth, eminating from his chest. He leaned on the table that he was sitting at, an empty bag that used to have food sitting infront of him. He layed his head on the table and closed his sapphire blue eyes just for a bit to catch a couple z's. He had spent the last 15 hours playing fighting games. Not for the sake of playing them, he wanted to analyze the techniques. He had found he had a surprsing lack of techniques, so he figured why not play fighting games to learn.

He had mostly played streetfighter, King of Fighters, and the Guilty Gear series, having played as Ryu, Ken Masters, Iori Yagami, Rock Howard, and Sol Badguy. He slept soundly, looking pretty calm as his hair covered his face slightly.
Back to top Go down
Nightwalker
Level One.
Nightwalker

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Is it Good? Or is it Evil?   Is it Good? Or is it Evil? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:28 pm

Ramal Nightwalker was walking around aimlessly in an abnormally good mood. It was rare to see him like this, and no one knew why. As he walked, he came across some kid, sleeping with his head on a table. Ramal smirked. Someone to bother. Oh how he loved bothering others. Picking a pen top from his pocket, he flicked it at the boys sleeping head. "Wake up kid," he said as he did this. "This is not the time to be sleeping."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Is it Good? Or is it Evil?   Is it Good? Or is it Evil? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:33 pm

Vergil seemingly didn't hear the man, but as soon as the pen got within a foot of his body's vicinity, his hand shot up and caught the pen in the middle, Vergil waking up afterwards and rubbing his eyes. "Jeez man, didn't anyone tell you not to bother someone while they are sleeping?" Vergil said, not having enough energy to act cold to anyone right now.
Back to top Go down
Nightwalker
Level One.
Nightwalker

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Is it Good? Or is it Evil?   Is it Good? Or is it Evil? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:38 pm

"I'm doing you a favor," Ramal said as he saw the boy sit up. "What are you doing asleep anyway? This is the time to be out and living." The boys attitude didn't slow him down at all. In fact, it just showed him that he was succeeding in bothering someone.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Is it Good? Or is it Evil?   Is it Good? Or is it Evil? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:40 pm

Vergil put his hand over his mouth as he yawned. "Training and studying." Vergil murmured before he flicked the pen back over to the dude and laid his head back on the table. "Besides, I want to rest. Theres no one I really want to, or can, hang out with." Vergil said matter-of-factly, closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nightwalker
Level One.
Nightwalker

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Is it Good? Or is it Evil?   Is it Good? Or is it Evil? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:46 pm

Ramal caught the pen cap and walked over to the boy. "Why not train with me?" he asked. "I'm pretty sure I can teach you something you did not know before. I am, after all, a teacher here." Putting the cap back on his pen, he stuffed it in his pocket and waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Is it Good? Or is it Evil?   Is it Good? Or is it Evil? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:48 pm

Vergil looked up at the man, blinking. "No thanks, i'm good." Vergil said before his head hit his arms with a dull thump, closing his eyes once more to get some shut-eye. He really needed to sleep, and he didn't feel like dealing with this teacher creep right now.
Back to top Go down
Nightwalker
Level One.
Nightwalker

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Is it Good? Or is it Evil?   Is it Good? Or is it Evil? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:13 pm

Ramal smirked as an aura came off of him, one that would riot the boys emotions. "Sleeping is for the strong," he told him. "You want to train, so get up and attack me." The boy would feel a punch of energy in his gut, making him want to get up.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Is it Good? Or is it Evil?   Is it Good? Or is it Evil? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:17 pm

Vergil felt anger welling up, as well as a plethora of other emotions, feeling the punch in his gut. He stood up slowly, shrugging off the punch and spitting up a bit of blood. "Please leave." Vergil said, getting his trash and throwing it away before starting to walk away from the man, not wanting to get into a fight with a teacher, or anyone for that matter, since his Demonic side had been acting up lately, breathing deeply to keep his emotions under control.
Back to top Go down
Nightwalker
Level One.
Nightwalker

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Is it Good? Or is it Evil?   Is it Good? Or is it Evil? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:33 pm

Ramal didn't know how he did it, for his ability never failed before, but he would not allow him to just shrug it off and walk away. "You need my help," he said as he sent out a stronger aura, further rioting the boys emotions. "How about you dont fight me, but instead fight yourself?'
Back to top Go down
Roka
Level One.
Roka

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Is it Good? Or is it Evil?   Is it Good? Or is it Evil? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:34 pm

Yakama enter the room takama was tired and he was about 20 minutes late for class "sorry im late Teacher" yakama said rubbing the back of his head yakama walk over to his desk and fell asleep as soon as his head his the desk because of the light Yakama human eye turn yellow as his other self was release.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Is it Good? Or is it Evil?   Is it Good? Or is it Evil? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:02 pm

Vergil gritted his teeth and turned around, his Sapphire blue in his pupils spreading out all over before he calmed himself, putting his head in his hand. " I fight for myself when I want to. I won't let someone like yourself ruin a good day." Vergil said, still trying to walk away from the oncoming fight as he took even deeper breaths to control the tidal waves of emotion hitting him.
Back to top Go down
Nightwalker
Level One.
Nightwalker

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Is it Good? Or is it Evil?   Is it Good? Or is it Evil? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:17 pm

Ramal stopped playing with the boys emotions. He could have continued to do so until the kid snapped, but he had already succeeded in his goal to wake him up. He doubted that he would be going to sleep anytime soon with what he had just put him through. "I can feel the rage inside of you, and trust me you are not the only student that deals with it." Just then, the vampire named Yakama walked in. Speaking of inner conflicts, that was one kid who was full of them. He sat down and put his head down, which made Ramal sigh. "What is this, the nap room," he asked as he hit the table top." Wake up."
Back to top Go down
Sophia

Sophia

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Is it Good? Or is it Evil?   Is it Good? Or is it Evil? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:22 pm

"what seems to be the problem here?" A soft quiet voice asked while the males bickered amoungst themselves. Sophia blinked a few times and tilted her head slightly. She was five feet and two inches in height she had wide blue eyes and long soft blond hair. She wore a red button up school uniform jacket with a black skirt matching knee high socks and white sneakers. Tucked behind her ear was a rose. Mr.Nightwalker if you insist on provoking fights to those who don't wish to fight you I will have no choice but to report you so please behave yourself" The forest nymph spoke calmly and non threatening though she was clearly warning the teacher of the consequences that could occur if he didn't let it go.
Back to top Go down
Roka
Level One.
Roka

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Is it Good? Or is it Evil?   Is it Good? Or is it Evil? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:24 pm

Yakama? open his eyes and look up at the teacher "what do you what?" Yakama said with a diffrent voice Yakama once blue eye turn yellow when he sleep and yakama aura change Yakama eyes had a piss off look on them from the teacher waking him up.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Is it Good? Or is it Evil?   Is it Good? Or is it Evil? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:31 pm

Vergil facepalmed. "I thought I would be safe and free of worries that weren't school related..." Vergil murmured to himself and sighed, sitting down. Well, he was awake now as he tapped on his desk irritably, Yamato showing itself at his side as he waited a bit to see what was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Nightwalker
Level One.
Nightwalker

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Is it Good? Or is it Evil?   Is it Good? Or is it Evil? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:48 pm

Ramal turned as he heard the girl. If he wasn't in control of his emotion, he would have gotten upset because of what she said. "You may be right," he smiled as he motioned for her to take a seat. "Sometimes I get carried away when I see disobedience." Thats when he was so rudely spoken to by the boy sitting in front of him. "You see what I mean?"Of course he knew of the boys 'problem' so it didn't bother him. "So is this the human or vampire half?"
Back to top Go down
Sophia

Sophia

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Is it Good? Or is it Evil?   Is it Good? Or is it Evil? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:59 pm

Sophia nodded and took a seat,"don't be too upset mr.nightwalker I wouldn't report you to the headmaster though I would report you to Miss Darkblade, something tells me her punishments aren't as severe as the headmasters she blinked. Due to her pure minded nature she wasn't aware of how inappropriate it sounded. She looked at the other two men and asked.what are you all doing here anyways? School doesn't begin until tomorrow I would think that you would all be out relaxing and enjoying your freedom until then"
Back to top Go down
Roka
Level One.
Roka

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Is it Good? Or is it Evil?   Is it Good? Or is it Evil? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:08 pm

"Vampire half?" yakama? Said as he got up and walk infront of The teacher staring him down with killing instinct in his eyes yakama? was still pissed at him and yakama? ignored Sophia "you think im a half vampire?" Yakama? said lift up his hair that cover his eye to reveal that both of his eyes was yellow.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Is it Good? Or is it Evil?   Is it Good? Or is it Evil? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:11 pm

Vergil felt the killing intent coming off of the boy and sighed, addressing the girl first. "I have no where to go to and no one to rely on. All my friends and family are dead, and i'm on my own." Vergil said matter-of-factly, getting in-between the Teacher and Roka. "Calm down, dumbass." Vergil said, his hand softly on Yamato's hilt, ready to quick draw it if necessary.
Back to top Go down
Nightwalker
Level One.
Nightwalker

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Is it Good? Or is it Evil?   Is it Good? Or is it Evil? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:27 pm

Ramal asked a simple question and found himself being approached by the boy. He was looking at the girl, raising an eyebrow at the statement the girl made before the boy advance on him as if he wanted to fight. "You must be new around here," he smirked as he waited to see what he would do. He found that he didn't have to as the boy from earlier walked in between them, explaining to the girl why he was there. A loner, eh? he thought as he tried to stop Yakama. It reminded him of himself, especially when he first came to Shi Academy.
Sighing, he once again willed his aura, this time soothing the emotions of the crazed Yakama. He wanted to get a spar going, not an all out fight. "I think you guys should have a seat, now." he said in a serious tone.This was directed more towards Yakama than Vergil.
Back to top Go down
Sophia

Sophia

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Is it Good? Or is it Evil?   Is it Good? Or is it Evil? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:32 pm

Sophia blinked.if there is going to be fighting Im going to take my leave now...fairwell then she said softly while getting up and walking towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Roka
Level One.
Roka

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Is it Good? Or is it Evil?   Is it Good? Or is it Evil? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:41 pm

Yakama turn around and started to walk back to his desk ignoring what Vergil said but instead of sitting he open the window and place his hand on the top of the window and headed to the roof of the school as soon as the sun touch yakama?, yakama? other side vanish for the time being and Yakama eye turn back to blue as soon as Yakama got up he look around "where am I?" yakama said as he enter the buolding and walk back to the class room passing Sophia on his way back in with a confused look on his face talking to him self "why was I on the roof" yakama said as his aura whent back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Is it Good? Or is it Evil?   Is it Good? Or is it Evil? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:47 pm

Vergil blinked and watched as Roka left, seeing him come back in. He facepalmed. Great, a guy with multiple personalities. Just when things couldn't get any weirder. Vergil went back and sat at his desk, laying his head down. He then lifted his head, seeing the girl leaving and not wanting to be alone with the two vampires, getting up. He rubbed the sleepiness out of his eyes and straightened up his hair, making it sleek back stylishly, giving him a more regal appearance. He had an honest smile on his face and his sapphire blue eyes were shining as he straightened himself out, walking over to Sophia. "There won't be any fighting so why don't you stay here and chat with us?" Vergil said in a smooth-as-silk persuasive voice, his words rolling off of his tonuge like the sweetest thing you've ever known.
Back to top Go down
Nightwalker
Level One.
Nightwalker

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Is it Good? Or is it Evil?   Is it Good? Or is it Evil? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:03 pm

Ramal stayed silent and watched everything go down. All was calm again and now everyones attitude changed. He sat back and watched.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it Good? Or is it Evil?   Is it Good? Or is it Evil? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it Good? Or is it Evil?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shi Academy :: Shi Academy :: South Wing-
Jump to: