Shi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shi Academy

An academy of students with powers beyond your imagination. Good or evil... Which side will you choose?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All in all, it is time to say goodbye to Shi Academy. Once more, I need to tell you all
that in it's replace, it will be remade into a different site, although it will be in a different
link, please remember, to save all your things. Although it will have different rules, and
different styles. We hope to see you there..

The Watcher on break (Orphen, and Cherry)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thigiliwt Sarron

Thigiliwt Sarron

Character sheet
Money: 40
Health:
The Watcher on break (Orphen, and Cherry) Left_bar_bleue200/200The Watcher on break (Orphen, and Cherry) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
The Watcher on break (Orphen, and Cherry) Left_bar_bleue200/200The Watcher on break (Orphen, and Cherry) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

The Watcher on break (Orphen, and Cherry) Empty
PostSubject: The Watcher on break (Orphen, and Cherry)   The Watcher on break (Orphen, and Cherry) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 3:28 pm

He yawned as he sat at the park, his mask removed for once revealing his true face. A face that is well shaped and his emerald eyes stared out at the sky as he leaned back on a bench. This was one of the few times his skin was not covered in tattoos and his face was not hidden by a mask, so only a few would recognize him.

He hummed a old tune from the fifteenth century China, it was an era he enjoyed, and the music was very good. He yawned a moment as he stared out, the faculty made him take a break for the first time in years, he didn't really know what to do with himself*"So what do I do now.....
Back to top Go down
Oprhen Scion

Oprhen Scion

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher on break (Orphen, and Cherry)   The Watcher on break (Orphen, and Cherry) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 3:32 pm

Cepeda, was out for a jog, today he had is wings folded into his skin, as a half angel, half human can fold their wings in and out of skin. Cepeda was in the mood to exercise so he went out for a run at the local park, he was out shirtless as he ran through the park he felt the heat of the sun, as he stopped at a water fountain for a drink.

Cepeda pushed the button, as he takes a drink and smiles, after finishing he stretched, as he sat at a bench trying to take a break. Cepeda looked over and saw a guy as he decided to start conversation. "Hey, it's a nice day out here today isn't it." Cepeda says while he was examining the park on this lovely day.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher on break (Orphen, and Cherry)   The Watcher on break (Orphen, and Cherry) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:16 pm

Riding on a light breeze that floated, Lilith sighed as she beat her wings lazily twice before gliding along another breeze she caught beneath her wings. School was over for the day and she was happy about it, she was working hard to mold her ability so that she could be a master healer and even if possible live forever. Pulling herself away from her thoughts the Red-Skinned Vixen made a slow nosedive for the ground, smiling as the worlds began to get closer and closer. Her pitch black wings clung to her back, and before she could hit the ground she opened them a swooosh sound being heard as she nearly misses the grassy ground under her.

A light chuckle escaped her lips and her sharp canines began to show. Lilith looked around to see where she had almost landed before actually landing near a bench. Green and yellow eyes met two men, putting her wings behind her she looked at them and smiled before walking over and introducing herself. " Hello...Nice Weather today we're having...My name is Lilith.." A grin came over her face as she pushed a icy blue strand of hair bake into place, adjusting her glasses shortly afterwords. Lilith didn't know them, but to her strangers are just friends she hadn't met yet.
Back to top Go down
Thigiliwt Sarron

Thigiliwt Sarron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher on break (Orphen, and Cherry)   The Watcher on break (Orphen, and Cherry) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:22 pm

Thigiliwt blinked as he looked at them with a calm stare, his eyes of emerald would seem familiar to both of them, even if they did not recognize his odd choice in clothing*"Hmmm you seem to not recognize me....Imust agree though, the weather is very nice, I am The Watcher, Thigiliwt Sarron, I apologize if you do not recognize me." He gave a calm smile as his calm eyes looked at them while a glass of whine appeared in his hand and he sipped from it calmy.
Back to top Go down
Oprhen Scion

Oprhen Scion

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher on break (Orphen, and Cherry)   The Watcher on break (Orphen, and Cherry) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:58 pm

"Hello, Lilith, I'm Oprhen Scion, I'm a prefect at our school." Oprhen stands up and stretches, as he saw her, he noticed her red skin, she looked really nice, and the red skin is also very sexy. Oprhen looks at Twigiliwt, as he nods at him. "I had to go out for a jog today, need some exercise, if i want to keep this." Oprhen says as he starts to stretch, revealing his six pack even more. Oprhen was a flirt, an excessive flirt, and sometime he could take it a little too far. "Your looking very good today Lilith."
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher on break (Orphen, and Cherry)   The Watcher on break (Orphen, and Cherry) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 5:14 pm

Her eyes met with the first voice that spoke. She sat on the bench sitting back and folding her legs, looking into emerald eyes. " Mr.Sarron.. I did not recognize you without your..Mask, please forgive my rudeness." She had seen this man many times, but never like this. Her face turned a light pink as she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. ' I am sorry..I really am being quite rude today..." Looking up and over at Orphen she blushesd even more when she saw him stretching. " Oh..T-Thank you.." His voice pulled her out of her wavering thoughts as she took in the sexy sight. Licking her lips playfully, she looked into His eyes and titled her head slightly. " A perfect you say?.. Well I certainly don't run into you lot very often..It really is a pleasure to get to meet two fine gentlemen such as yourselves."
Back to top Go down
Oprhen Scion

Oprhen Scion

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher on break (Orphen, and Cherry)   The Watcher on break (Orphen, and Cherry) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 5:42 pm

"It's a pleasure to meet someone as beautiful as you on this beautiful day." Cepeda said in a rather flirtatious way, Cepeda looked at her as he smiled at her again as she mentioned the small amount of Prefects at Shi Academy, Cepeda nodded, there wasn't a lot of them, and the little amount there were, they were pretty quite, and boring. Cepeda liked regular students, they were cool to hang out with. "So, what is a pretty lad like yourself doing out here today." Oprhen asked the woman. Oprhen had thought the women was fairly beautiful, and he was known at Shi Academy as being a womanizer, to anyone as long as they were beautiful, and if he was flirting this much, it showed she must really affected him with her beauty.
Back to top Go down
Thigiliwt Sarron

Thigiliwt Sarron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher on break (Orphen, and Cherry)   The Watcher on break (Orphen, and Cherry) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 7:54 pm

Thigiliwt raised an eyebrow at Cepeda and grinned a bit, he had seen his kind many many times. And as for the Lilith woman, he had seen many beautiful woman in his time, even greater than she in beauty, so he was not one to mince words, as he could talk to anyone normally*"The board forced me to take a break and keep my mask off today, as I have been working at the school nonstop since it was founded, And it is quite alright Ms. Lilith, not many people even seem to realize I am young until my mask is forced to be off for one reason or another, do to my age that is, eternal youth is very helpful for this.."* He then looked at Oprhen*"Not to, as they say, ruin your fun, but I believe that you may need to calm down before you do something to embarrass Ms. Lilith here. But enough of that, how has your time at the school been ?"* He asked with a curious expression over his unflawed face, his eyes of emerald green holding a cat-like curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Oprhen Scion

Oprhen Scion

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher on break (Orphen, and Cherry)   The Watcher on break (Orphen, and Cherry) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 6:17 am

Oprhen hears about thig's being at the school ever since it was founded, and his eternal youth, he wonders how old this guy is, and why he's been at the school for so long. Oprhen hears his comment about embarrassing her as he smiles and stretches. "Well, if I embarrassed you Ms. Lilith, it wasn't on purpose." Oprhen looks at the two, as he looks at trail, as he remembers his jog, he thought it would be rude to leave the conversation, as Oprhen looks at the two again, the awkward silence was too much, and Oprhen had to break it. "Well, I guess you two go to Shi Academy, do you guys enjoy it? I could stand to take a break from it, but it's alright."
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher on break (Orphen, and Cherry)   The Watcher on break (Orphen, and Cherry) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:35 am

Taking in the interesting bit of information the Watcher spoke of made Lilith nod a bit. She chuckled at his remark to the Perfect and shook her head slightly. " No worries hun...Your not embarrassing me in the least bit...Your just be yourself ." Yawning she stood up and took a step forward stretching her arms and extending her wings, the black feathers glistening in the sun. Turning back around to the two men she tilted her head." I have to go now...I have a class to attend...But it was nice meeting the both of you...Maybe we will run into each other." With that she walked off and then began to beat her wings flying away from the two men.

Exit..
Back to top Go down
Thigiliwt Sarron

Thigiliwt Sarron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher on break (Orphen, and Cherry)   The Watcher on break (Orphen, and Cherry) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 1:46 pm

Thigiliwt nodded as he watched her go off and he gave a dismissive wave as he then looked at Orphen and raised an eyebrow*"Seems it is just the two of us huh? Well I suppose we ourselves should either depart, or we shall find something to do eeeh?
Back to top Go down
Oprhen Scion

Oprhen Scion

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher on break (Orphen, and Cherry)   The Watcher on break (Orphen, and Cherry) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 2:06 pm

"Well, I guess we could hang out, I gotta hour before I need to get back home, wanna grab a bite or something, I'll pay your way" Oprhen looked as she left as he waved bye to her. "Alright, well what do you want to eat, I'm up for Barbecue." Cepeda stood up and stretched, a common thing he does for no reason/
Back to top Go down
Thigiliwt Sarron

Thigiliwt Sarron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher on break (Orphen, and Cherry)   The Watcher on break (Orphen, and Cherry) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 2:29 pm

Thigiliwt let a soft smile go over his face. He was a self sustaining being, food was not a neccesity, but some food would be nice as it tasted good.*"Well then lets go to the nearest place to get some, it has been a while since I have had any."* He looked at him calmy, he began to think of his past, and of the foods he had tasted, some pleasent...some not so much.....
Back to top Go down
Oprhen Scion

Oprhen Scion

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher on break (Orphen, and Cherry)   The Watcher on break (Orphen, and Cherry) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:02 am

Oprhen thinks to where they could get something to eat, there were some restaurants by the school, and it would be wise to be close to the school, since it was getting close to the time he had to get back. "Well, it's a Chinese buffet close to Shi Academy, wanna head there?" Oprhen sighs as he kneels to tie his shoes before yawning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Watcher on break (Orphen, and Cherry)   The Watcher on break (Orphen, and Cherry) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Watcher on break (Orphen, and Cherry)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shi Academy :: The Town :: Park-
Jump to: