Shi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shi Academy

An academy of students with powers beyond your imagination. Good or evil... Which side will you choose?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All in all, it is time to say goodbye to Shi Academy. Once more, I need to tell you all
that in it's replace, it will be remade into a different site, although it will be in a different
link, please remember, to save all your things. Although it will have different rules, and
different styles. We hope to see you there..

Pursuit of Happiness (Angel Only, Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Money: 40
Health:
Pursuit of Happiness (Angel Only, Private) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Pursuit of Happiness (Angel Only, Private) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
Pursuit of Happiness (Angel Only, Private) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Pursuit of Happiness (Angel Only, Private) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Pursuit of Happiness (Angel Only, Private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Pursuit of Happiness (Angel Only, Private)   Pursuit of Happiness (Angel Only, Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Vergil relaxed, his clothes to the side now, right next to the huge rock to hide them. His katana rested against the rock. He was in the water, no towel, and he was having the time of his life. He was relaxing, and he was having an awesome time not doing anything. He thought about Angel, and sighed. If only she was here...then today would be complete. He sunk deeper into the water, until it reached his neck, his head just visible through the steam and water.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Angel

Angel

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Happiness (Angel Only, Private)   Pursuit of Happiness (Angel Only, Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:09 pm

Angel softly pulled back as she pulled Vergil on to the rock beside her. She slowly folded her legs so she could sit slightly on her hip and still lean on Vergil. She smiled as she thought about him sayig she had his heart and love. It was funny and a relief because he had her's too. She softly kissed his cheek as she rested her head into his chest and closed his eyes. "I love you too."

Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Happiness (Angel Only, Private)   Pursuit of Happiness (Angel Only, Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:25 pm

Vergil smiled a bti as his back touched cool rock, a sigh of relief going past his lips. His hot skin was cooled pretty quickly by the rock. He smiled a bit and leaned on Angel. "Its good to know that. I feel at ease." Vergil said with a bright smile. He sighed contently. He ran his hand through her silky smooth hair, a smile still on his face. He kissed the top of her head, his arm around her shoulders and pulling her closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Happiness (Angel Only, Private)   Pursuit of Happiness (Angel Only, Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 12:48 pm

Angel was slightly pulled into Vergil arms as she fell on him. She softly placed her hand on his chest as she closed her eyes and began to hum a song that matched her mood. She could hear her own heart beating as it began to match his. Her breathe became long and peaceful as she allowed her self to fall into a light sleep.

[Sorry Hun, but I have to end the topic here]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Happiness (Angel Only, Private)   Pursuit of Happiness (Angel Only, Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pursuit of Happiness (Angel Only, Private)
Page 1 of 1