Shi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shi Academy

An academy of students with powers beyond your imagination. Good or evil... Which side will you choose?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All in all, it is time to say goodbye to Shi Academy. Once more, I need to tell you all
that in it's replace, it will be remade into a different site, although it will be in a different
link, please remember, to save all your things. Although it will have different rules, and
different styles. We hope to see you there..

EPIC TOPIC- (Private to all who know of it.)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightwalker
Level One.
Nightwalker

Character sheet
Money: 40
Health:
EPIC TOPIC- (Private to all who know of it.) Left_bar_bleue200/200EPIC TOPIC- (Private to all who know of it.) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
EPIC TOPIC- (Private to all who know of it.) Left_bar_bleue200/200EPIC TOPIC- (Private to all who know of it.) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

EPIC TOPIC- (Private to all who know of it.) Empty
PostSubject: EPIC TOPIC- (Private to all who know of it.)   EPIC TOPIC- (Private to all who know of it.) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:43 pm

Sitting in a dimly lit room was where he was. Waiting on someone was what he was doing. Ramal Nightwalker was not one to get too excited over many things. He wasn't the type to even be surprised. But today,something was going to happen. Something that even he couldn't wait to happen. He sat down in his King sized bed, and listened as he heard someone approaching.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: EPIC TOPIC- (Private to all who know of it.)   EPIC TOPIC- (Private to all who know of it.) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 5:35 pm

Thalia opened the door with a sly smirk on her face."hey babe~ what are you doing here all alone?" she closed the door behind her though it was still open by a crack. she didnt notice though. she walked towards him. her long pink hair was left loose with her white highlighted bangs framing her face. her icy blue eyes hazed over with lust. her full pink lips curved up in a smirk. Her curvy figure was dressed in a tight white long sleeve button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up to her elbows and the shirt was pulled up and tied so that it revealed her well toned stomach and the perfect curve of her hips. she wore a short black skirt and boots that stopped below the knee. as she draped her arms around his neck and lay on top of him. one could obviously tell she was drunk. though her movements never lost its grace and her speech was never sloppy. she planted a kiss on his neck while waiting for his response.
Back to top Go down
Roka
Level One.
Roka

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: EPIC TOPIC- (Private to all who know of it.)   EPIC TOPIC- (Private to all who know of it.) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 5:47 pm

Yakama showed up as he knock on the door "Hay teacher you called me?" he said as he stood there the teacher wanted him for something as he was told to bring seaas with him he waited at the door waiting for the moment he was nervous about being in a teachers house but sense it was Night he was not to worried as soon as he look though the crack his other self Talk "Yakama let me take over" he said yakama nodded as he let his other self take over "Dont do something i would not do" Yakama said as his eye turn yellow standing there waiting
Back to top Go down
seaas
Level One.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: EPIC TOPIC- (Private to all who know of it.)   EPIC TOPIC- (Private to all who know of it.) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:12 pm

Seaas followed close behind yakama , her tail flicked as they walked through the night. She did not really know why she was asked to go to a teacher's place with Yakama but she did not question it either. Yakama had changed into a more fitting outfit of a red strapless strapless dress that barely came down to her knees. Her tail still sticking out from under her dress giving a provoctive view of what lies beneath.
Back to top Go down
Nightwalker
Level One.
Nightwalker

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: EPIC TOPIC- (Private to all who know of it.)   EPIC TOPIC- (Private to all who know of it.) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:41 pm

Ramal knew she had a little to drink, for he could smell it as soon as she entered the room. But that was the only wy to tell that Dark was slightly intoxicated. Smiling as she wrapped her arms around him he pulled her away from his neck and kissed her deeply,tasting the liquor on her lips. "I was waiting on you of course," he smirked as he leaned back further, pulling her all the way on top of him. Feeling her perfect body pressed up against his, he began to rub his fingers gently through her hair. "I'm thinking I want to have some fun, how about you?" he asked, just as the door opened to reveal two more of his students. His raised eyebrow was the only hint to the shock he was in when he saw them. He completely forgot that he invited them over to hang out, so now he was stuck between choosng to pleasure his sweet vampire of hanging out with his students. The choice was simple."It seems I have forgotten I invited you. What should I do now?" he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: EPIC TOPIC- (Private to all who know of it.)   EPIC TOPIC- (Private to all who know of it.) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:52 pm

Thalia giggled, kissing him back, her tongue gently pushing past his lips and slipping into his mouth to rub against his. he would be able to taste the liquor and strawberries on her tongue. as the door opened she looked up to see two students. she smirked a little bit and licked her lips. as she heard what night had said she stood up slightly. checking the two students out."well night since they're here why not invite them to join in on the fun?~"she suggested in a seductive purr to her tone while the tip of her tongue ran across the cool metal of the silver hooped piercing on her lower lip.Her head tilted slightly in amusement as she noticed that the girl was a neko and the male that stood next to her must have been her master. she recognized the kid from somewhere but couldnt put a finger on it.she simply shrugged the thought off and nuzzled her lips against night's neck while shooting glances at the couple at the door.
Back to top Go down
Roka
Level One.
Roka

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: EPIC TOPIC- (Private to all who know of it.)   EPIC TOPIC- (Private to all who know of it.) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:59 pm

Yakama? Look at the two as the girl was drunk Yakama? just look at her and smiled as he look back at seaas "Well seaas wanna join in there Fun?" he look at seaas then walk in to Night room "I'm up for it If you are night" he said smiling at night and Thalia and Seaas
Back to top Go down
seaas
Level One.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: EPIC TOPIC- (Private to all who know of it.)   EPIC TOPIC- (Private to all who know of it.) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:06 pm

Seaas did not need an answer she picked up MAster and carried him throught he door way into the couples room. Seaas pushed Yakama down on the bed and laid on top of him like Thalia was. " hi im Seaas nice to meet you." Seaas said smiling brightly.
Back to top Go down
Nightwalker
Level One.
Nightwalker

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: EPIC TOPIC- (Private to all who know of it.)   EPIC TOPIC- (Private to all who know of it.) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:31 pm

Ramal smirked as he heard what came out of Dark's mouth. Of course he had been thinking it but he hadn't even come close to actually saying what was on his mind. Looking toward Roka, he shrugged. "I really don't like sharing but if this is what my Dark wants then who am I to say no?" he said as he watched the boy get picked up by his Neko and placed on the bed. The sight was almost comical as she followed what Dark did exactly, and they all layed there in a bed that he now noticed was way to big. He decided to start things off.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: EPIC TOPIC- (Private to all who know of it.)   EPIC TOPIC- (Private to all who know of it.) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 1:55 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Roka
Level One.
Roka

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: EPIC TOPIC- (Private to all who know of it.)   EPIC TOPIC- (Private to all who know of it.) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:03 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
seaas
Level One.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: EPIC TOPIC- (Private to all who know of it.)   EPIC TOPIC- (Private to all who know of it.) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:58 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nightwalker
Level One.
Nightwalker

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: EPIC TOPIC- (Private to all who know of it.)   EPIC TOPIC- (Private to all who know of it.) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:35 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: EPIC TOPIC- (Private to all who know of it.)   EPIC TOPIC- (Private to all who know of it.) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:52 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Roka
Level One.
Roka

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: EPIC TOPIC- (Private to all who know of it.)   EPIC TOPIC- (Private to all who know of it.) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:03 pm

Spoiler:

Last edited by Roka on Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
seaas
Level One.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: EPIC TOPIC- (Private to all who know of it.)   EPIC TOPIC- (Private to all who know of it.) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:05 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nightwalker
Level One.
Nightwalker

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: EPIC TOPIC- (Private to all who know of it.)   EPIC TOPIC- (Private to all who know of it.) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:36 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: EPIC TOPIC- (Private to all who know of it.)   EPIC TOPIC- (Private to all who know of it.) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:04 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Roka
Level One.
Roka

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: EPIC TOPIC- (Private to all who know of it.)   EPIC TOPIC- (Private to all who know of it.) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:13 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
seaas
Level One.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: EPIC TOPIC- (Private to all who know of it.)   EPIC TOPIC- (Private to all who know of it.) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:02 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nightwalker
Level One.
Nightwalker

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: EPIC TOPIC- (Private to all who know of it.)   EPIC TOPIC- (Private to all who know of it.) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:47 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
seaas
Level One.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: EPIC TOPIC- (Private to all who know of it.)   EPIC TOPIC- (Private to all who know of it.) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:18 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EPIC TOPIC- (Private to all who know of it.)   EPIC TOPIC- (Private to all who know of it.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EPIC TOPIC- (Private to all who know of it.)
Page 1 of 1