Shi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shi Academy

An academy of students with powers beyond your imagination. Good or evil... Which side will you choose?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All in all, it is time to say goodbye to Shi Academy. Once more, I need to tell you all
that in it's replace, it will be remade into a different site, although it will be in a different
link, please remember, to save all your things. Although it will have different rules, and
different styles. We hope to see you there..
Similar topics

Looking for a party

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JackBlades

Character sheet
Money: 40
Health:
Looking for a party - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Looking for a party - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
Looking for a party - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Looking for a party - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Looking for a party - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a party   Looking for a party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

AJ was looking down at a piece of paper that someone had given him and looked up to check the house numbers. He had been invited to a random guys party, although he was having trouble finding exactly the right place. Usually he would just look for the cars parked outside of the house but the places were so close together and there weren't alot of cars around. He could have sworn it was gonna be at a bar but he didn't know where the hell that was. He sighed as he looked around, trying to find someone else who was heading that way.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sayu

Sayu

Character sheet
Money: 40
Health:
Mana:

Looking for a party - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a party   Looking for a party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 1:51 am

{Well let's just say that the end of the topic, I don't see anything else to rp about with being anymore redundant}

Exited Topic
Back to top Go down

Looking for a party
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2