Shi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shi Academy

An academy of students with powers beyond your imagination. Good or evil... Which side will you choose?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All in all, it is time to say goodbye to Shi Academy. Once more, I need to tell you all
that in it's replace, it will be remade into a different site, although it will be in a different
link, please remember, to save all your things. Although it will have different rules, and
different styles. We hope to see you there..
Similar topics

The beach party

Go down 
+3
Isabella
Mr. Eskaru
Yugo Ogami
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Yugo Ogami

Yugo Ogami

Character sheet
Money: 40
Health:
The beach party Left_bar_bleue200/200The beach party Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:

The beach party Empty
PostSubject: The beach party   The beach party I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:12 pm

Yugo stood on the beach he look left and right as he crack his knuckles and started dragging out a BBQ and turn it on he then got tables and a cooler Yugo when to the changing room and got on his swim trunks as he walk out he body was well built and he had a 6 pack he then grab steaks and place them on the BBQ and grab a raido and turn it on.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eskaru

Mr. Eskaru

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

The beach party Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beach party   The beach party I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:18 pm

Mr. Eskaru walked into the vicinity, looking dapper as always, he wasn't planning to actually go into the water, but to introspect into people's nature at the party. He had seen fliers around the school, announcing the little suaree. His platinum blonde hair, was pulled up into a pony tail. He was wearing the witch's ring on his left ring finger. The exact reason for him not catching fire, and exploding, it just seemed that would ruin the mood. The reason for Mr. Eskaru not wanting to venture into the water, simple really. When he was younger... far younger. He had taken a schooner around the cape of good hope, from Beirut, to a small island called Nassau. There, he had a right nice time, with the indigenous species, and ventured into the water only to find the scarriest damned creature ever to be seen by mankind(this is merely hyperexageration) a barracuda. He was so startled, he had almost drown, hah, drown, should he say, asphixiate, only to come too on a beach. Seeing on how he didn't die to natural circumstances. He walked up to the man formally known as Mr. Ogami, he'd seen the Teacher around. Hell, he'd been in his classroom. "Yo, Teach, you need help?" he asked, his baritonous voice ringing out.
Back to top Go down
http://mafiamatrix.com
Isabella

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

The beach party Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beach party   The beach party I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:29 pm

Isabella giggled, as she walked onto the beach; she was wearing her swim suit, giggling and walked behind Yugo, wrapping her arms around his waist kissing his back giggling a little. "Hello there dear~" She smiled and looked at the boy standing with Yugo, she smiled and waved at him. "Hello~ I'm Isabella." She smiled at him once more, and turned her head towards Yugo, "May I ask when everyone will be coming to the party?" She looked into his eyes smiling slightly. Isabella really didn't remember what happened a few nights ago till about now. Other then she was in love with Yugo, and he with her. They had slept with each other in the class room, which made her blush every single time she though of it.

Bathing Suit~:
Back to top Go down
Yugo Ogami

Yugo Ogami

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

The beach party Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beach party   The beach party I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:36 pm

Yugo turn around and gave Bella a big hug then kiss her "Hello baby" yugo smiled at bella as soon as he finish hugging her he them turn to Mr. Eskaru "hay how good are you at cooking?" Yugo ask then turn to bella "well im not sure but it already a party when your here" Yugo said to Bella holding her close to him and locking hands as he poke at the steaks some more.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eskaru

Mr. Eskaru

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

The beach party Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beach party   The beach party I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:40 pm

Mr. Eskaru scratched his head, remembering the cooking classes all those years ago in Switzerland, and France. "Ehh, I might know a thing or two about cooking." he said with a slight smirk, he stripped himself of his jacket, it would be stifling for this task. He waved at Isabella "Hello to you as well." He looked up into the sky, and close dhis eyes, and began breathing rythmically, he was setting his mind set back to France. "Oui, we are set for 'ze cooking" his accent flared up, as it always did. That was the problem with his little psychological redistribution, but it brought back important memories.
Back to top Go down
http://mafiamatrix.com
Nightwalker
Level One.
Nightwalker

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

The beach party Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beach party   The beach party I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:53 pm

Ramal was invited to the beach, and he chose to come for once. It was being thrown by Yugo, who he deemed as okay...for a werewolf. He still couldn't stand the stench, but he would deal with it for the sake of Shi. Walking on the sand, he wore nothing but a speedo. Of course he had trunks on his shoulder, hejust couldn't wait to see everyones expression. "Sup Yugo!" he said, slapping the man on the back.
Back to top Go down
Crown

Crown

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

The beach party Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beach party   The beach party I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:55 pm

It was around the perfect time to have a walk on the beach, for Crown. He enjoyed most walks by himself so he could think, but today was a bit different he was just bored and had nothing better to do so he figured he would just head towards the beach. Crown just entered the beach as he took off his shoes and opened up a portal leading back to his room. He dropped the shoes inside the portal as they disappeared in thin air and was transported back to Crown's room. Crown stepped on the soft sand, as his feet sunk in that sand. Crown was wearing a black and white shorts with checkerboard designs. He had no shirt on, as his body type was slender a bit, but physically fit. He started to walk quietly before all of a sudden the quiet stopped, he smelled food near the area, as his stomach started to make noises. "Ugh...I guess ill check out where it's coming from.." He said as he sighed a bit, not really knowing anyone well enough he guessed it was a party, and being a random kid he wasn't going to get any food. He continued to walk closer and closer before he was finally then, he looked out at everyone as he gave out a small sigh.
Back to top Go down
Alaina

Alaina

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

The beach party Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beach party   The beach party I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:35 pm

Bad Girlfriend; Theory of a Deadman.

Alaina walked towards the beach, her eyes following everyone who was there looking for someone she knew, then she seen Eskaru, she smirked a little, knowing who he was. That was Luca's brother, and Luca was her 'mate' in a way. She walked over smiling at everyone, her bathing suit clinged to her full body, her breasts were large, and her waist was tiny. No wonder why someone would want her, but she had flawless skin, her hair was up today, her breasts shown very much. "Hello everyone." She whispered, looking at a few people who stood there, smirking as her eyes once more fell onto Eskaru.

Alaina looked at what they were cooking and laughed a little, she wasn't sure if she could eat something like that... Though she did miss having good food from her past, her papa made it all the time back when she was a little girl. Alaina pigged out on it so much, she became very tubby. But after that, she began to work out, and returned to her smaller state. Her eyes looked at everyone there as she stood. Her eyes kept falling on Es, wondering where Luca himself was... She hadn't seen him in so long.. And she missed him dearly.. Hopefully he would show up soon..

Bathing Suit.:
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

The beach party Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beach party   The beach party I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:10 pm

Vergil had just come in his swimming trunks, his towel on his shoulders. His skin was a bit tan, showing he had spent extended amount of times in the sun. He wasn't wearing a t-shirt, since he felt it was un-necessary. It was a nice, hot day, and the breeze was adequate. He slightly showed off his slim, muscular build, the katana yamato being on his side like always. Unlike the norm, his eyes weren't sharp and mean, but soft, calm, and loving. Today, he was just going to relax and have fun at this gathering.

Though he wanted to interact, he just sat away from everyone, laying his towel down in the sand and laying on his towel, closing his eyes as he laid there, wondering what he could do. He could go swimming, or surfing, or make a sandcastle. Or he could go and flirt with some of the girls, but he blew that off at first thought, knowing that some of these girls had people for them already. He said nothing to anyone, but he knew he was known, but waited for someone to address him first.
Back to top Go down
Yugo Ogami

Yugo Ogami

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

The beach party Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beach party   The beach party I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:36 pm

Yugo kiss Isabella ore as he saw guess showing up he then pick up Isabella and carried her off to a hidden spot and started kissing her all over
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The beach party Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beach party   The beach party I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The beach party
Page 1 of 1