Shi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shi Academy

An academy of students with powers beyond your imagination. Good or evil... Which side will you choose?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All in all, it is time to say goodbye to Shi Academy. Once more, I need to tell you all
that in it's replace, it will be remade into a different site, although it will be in a different
link, please remember, to save all your things. Although it will have different rules, and
different styles. We hope to see you there..
Similar topics

Dark and Night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Nightwalker
Level One.
Nightwalker

Character sheet
Money: 40
Health:
Dark and Night - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200/200Dark and Night - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
Dark and Night - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200/200Dark and Night - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Dark and Night - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Dark and Night   Dark and Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 6:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

The park was calm as the sun began to fall, giving the area a reddish shadow. This was Ramal's favorite time of day, where people could still be seen traveling the grounds, but there was enough shade for him to move around in. Playing with the chain around his neck, the blue eyed immortal looked around for any sign of someone else, so that he may find something to do.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Thalia

Thalia

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Night   Dark and Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 1:58 pm

Thalia closed her eyes as she leaned back against the boulder. When she heard the sound of footsteps her eyes opened, her head turning slightly to see Night make his appearance. Once again fully dressed, Thalia couldn't help but teasingly pout her lower lip as she said."awww you could have at least left your shirt off teach~" she chuckled softly while lifting herself out of the water and sitting down at the edge of the spring. Her body dripping wet with water. She crossed her legs and tilted her head slightly."did you sleep well babe?"
Back to top Go down
Nightwalker
Level One.
Nightwalker

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Night   Dark and Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 4:29 pm

Ramal smirked at her comment as he walked to the edge of the spring and sat down next to her. Taking off his shoes, he sat her clothes on the other side of him. He had half the mind to keep themfrom her, just so he could continue to look at her body. "I slept...about as well as I always do," he said as he stared at the calm water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Night   Dark and Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark and Night
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4