Shi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shi Academy

An academy of students with powers beyond your imagination. Good or evil... Which side will you choose?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All in all, it is time to say goodbye to Shi Academy. Once more, I need to tell you all
that in it's replace, it will be remade into a different site, although it will be in a different
link, please remember, to save all your things. Although it will have different rules, and
different styles. We hope to see you there..
Similar topics

Playing In the Dark (open)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Money: 40
Health:
Playing In the Dark (open) Left_bar_bleue200/200Playing In the Dark (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
Playing In the Dark (open) Left_bar_bleue200/200Playing In the Dark (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Playing In the Dark (open) Empty
PostSubject: Playing In the Dark (open)   Playing In the Dark (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:35 pm

As the sun rose and the moon set, the sky was greeted with a cool crisp breeze filled with light that was uncommon . The sky was clear, the day was young and filled with the sounds of children filling the streets as the went to the academy. Kira slowly moved towards his window as he looked down on the streets watching his peers walk towards the big building in the far east. Kira quickly put his on his school uniform even though his body was still wet from the shower he had just took. He quickly picked up his book bag and lunch as he exited his room.

Kira softly walked down hallway as he passed his brother and mother's rooms. He didn't linger very long as he had a busy day planned and wasn't sure how long it was going to take for him to get everything done. He quickly pulled on his favorite pen as he stepped out of the back door making sure to lock it behind him. He quickly walked out of the back gate as he was greeted by a small group of kids his own age. They all bowed their heads as one of them handed him a scroll that listed a few things that needed his attention. Kira quickly bowed his head as he received his scroll and with a quickly motion from his hand he quickly motioned for them to come along before they were late for school.

As they made their way towards the school. Kira watched as several store owner waved and and said hello. Kira slowly began to fall behind the group as he slowly looked into sky watching as the sun brightly glowed as it blazed his rays onto the small town. Kira quickly nodded to his friends as they made their into the school building. Kira waved slightly as he knew it was time to take care of business. It didn't take long for Kira to notice how early the day still was, as he stopped by his favorite teacher's classroom and found that his teacher still wasn't in. Kira quickly sighed as he leaned his back against the door as looked down the hallway. "Well I guess the day is still young enough for me to waist time on a good meal." Kira laughed as he pulled out a small lunch box and began twirling it in his hands.

He slightly yawned as he try to shake off the new morning. Kira quickly removed his sandwich from his lunchbox as he placed the rest of his lunch back into his book bag. He quickly bite down into the large ham sandwich as he looked down the hallway once more. It didn't take him long to eat half of the sandwich before he had noticed that he did bring a lot to drink. He remember that class wouldn't start for another 20 minutes as he looked at his watch. the way Kira figured him he ran to the soda shop at the end of the street and ran back he should make it back to class with at least 7 minutes to spare. He quickly whipped his face with that back of his hand as he removed several strands of hair from over his eyes that had strayed away from his hair band. He quickly nodded his head as he walked to his locker and placed his books inside of it. He quickly made his way out of the school as he turned to walk towards the soda shop.

Last edited by Kira on Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nightwalker
Level One.
Nightwalker

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Playing In the Dark (open)   Playing In the Dark (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:28 pm

Ramal Nightwalker wasn't really an early morning person. Maybe it was because of his tramatic past. For years, he found himself not able to sleep for the fear of having those dreams. The dreams that he didn't understand, yet felt like he had been through before. Only time and confronting his fears finally gave the Vampire the courage to sleep.
Now he cant get enough of it.But being a teacher has its responsibiliies, and getting up early enough was one of them. It took some getting used to but it was finally a routine thing for Ramal. Walkig towards the school, he planned on getting there a little early before class. He was close to his destination when he bumped into
someone who seemed to be in a hurry somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Playing In the Dark (open)   Playing In the Dark (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 11:22 pm

Kira quickly looked up as he saw professor Night staring down at him. He quickly bowed his head as he said excuses me. He quickly looked at the time as he was still a head of schedule. "Excuses me Mr. Night, it seems as if you are having a long morning also. Could I interest you in a cup of coffee." Kira quickly raised his left hand and pointed towards a small shop at the end of the street. "I was just headed there, and it's my treat."
Back to top Go down
Nightwalker
Level One.
Nightwalker

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Playing In the Dark (open)   Playing In the Dark (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 9:09 pm

Ramal looked down to see none other than Kira looking back at him. Offering to buy him a coffee, Ramal decided to take him up on his offer. It just might wake him up a little this morning. "Sure, but does this mean I have to run?" he joked as he followed the boy to the shop.Though Ramal only looked to be a student, he was respected by most of the students. Maybe it was because he acted like a student most of the time and gained their trust, maybe it was because he was a good teacher. All Ramal knew was that he wouldn't have it any other way.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Playing In the Dark (open)   Playing In the Dark (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 11:22 pm

Kira laughed softly as he shook his head no. "That's only if you want to but I highly doubt running will make a 15 meters go by any faster." Kira quickly stepped around Ramal as he quickly walked into the store that was behinds. "Hurry Mr. Ramal before all the fresh coffee is gone." As Kira wlked into the store he quickly grabbed a few bags of candy as and a bag of chips. He quickly gave the female cashier a small wink as she blushed slightly. "How are you today?, "He asked as he placed his purchase on the counter .
Back to top Go down
Nightwalker
Level One.
Nightwalker

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Playing In the Dark (open)   Playing In the Dark (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 7:28 pm

Ramal followed the boy in the shop before getting sidetracked by a group of female students who were walking out. He nodded towards them as they left. Yes he was a teacher, but that didn't mean he couldn't look. Turning back toward Kira with some coffee, he heard him ask a question. Not sure if it was directed toward him or not e remained silent.
Back to top Go down
Yugo Ogami

Yugo Ogami

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Playing In the Dark (open)   Playing In the Dark (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 7:50 pm

Yugo started to walk by night to head into the stood he was still dress in his punk outfit and walk up to the counter "hay to you have any steaks?" Yugo said the guy behind the counter said no as he left a little sad there was no steak.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Playing In the Dark (open)   Playing In the Dark (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:35 pm

As the girl behind the counter said fine Kira quickly nodded his head as he took the coffee and kissed her hand. "Well until we meet again love." He joked as he waved bye to her father. Just as he was preparing to leave he caught a qustion that made him jerk his head around. He slowly looked back to a boy who was dressed up in a punk rock like fashion. "Of course they don't tell steaks here..." Kira laughted softly as he raised his hands to greet the stranger. "I'm Kira and you must be new around here." Kira waited for the stranger to take his hand before saying another word.
Back to top Go down
Violet Perry
Level One.
Violet Perry

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Playing In the Dark (open)   Playing In the Dark (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:52 pm

Violet walked into the coffee shop. She was somewhat tired, but she needed to recouperate a bit. After getting a coffee, she sat down. After a couple of minutes she was done. She then pulled out a notebook and began trying to freehand the lady at the counter, as she felt like she needed some practice in art. The thing is, she always had some trouble with the eyes and nose, they always ended up over-sized or tilted oddly. Whatever happened though, they were only slight imperfections, and she sometimes considered she was just too hard on herself.
Back to top Go down
Sayu

Sayu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Playing In the Dark (open)   Playing In the Dark (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:14 pm

Sayu slowly in the shop searching for a pick pick me up as he order a black cup of tea three sugars. It took him only a few seconds to get his order, he slowly sat down at the table and sighed softly as he sat next to a woman who seemed to be drawing or taking notes. As he took a sip of the coffee, he found it to be very bitter, he quickly grabbed the sugar jar on the table and began to pour. It only dropped a few grains of sugar. Sayu quickly turned and asked the woman next to him," Excues me miss can i have your sugar... i seemed to be all out." He slightly put on a soft smile as he tryied to fight from yawning. As he did he noticed several student from the school leaving the shop. Sayu slowly looked at his watch. Although school would be starting soon, he was unworried about being late, since his classes were all in the afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Violet Perry
Level One.
Violet Perry

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Playing In the Dark (open)   Playing In the Dark (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:40 am

"Um... sure, why not." Violet said, passing the sugar to the boy. She then noticed that the shop was clearing out. After getting out her phone, she checked the time and realized she had to get back and get ready for her morning classes. "You know what, keep it, I have to go." She said, looking back at the boy with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sayu

Sayu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Playing In the Dark (open)   Playing In the Dark (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:02 pm

Sayu slightly laughted, as he poured the sugar into the coffee. He than yawned as he pulled his eyes back to look at the girl. "Early morning I see, good luck... "Sayu quickly began to count down, "three, two, one,... you know you're late right." Soon after the final school bell ranged let the students know that class has be gone. Sayu quickly picked up the paper cup of coffee as he walked over to the woman. "Well since you were nice of enought to give me some of your sugar, I can at least excort you to class... That'll get you out of detention." Sayu quickly placed his cup of coffee into the trash as he pushed the door open to let the woman pass her. He slowly walked out of the door as he looked into the sky. The sun was bright and the day was fresh. Sayu quickly looked over to the woman and placed his hand out, 'Hi my name is Sayu.... nice to meet you miss lady."
Back to top Go down
Violet Perry
Level One.
Violet Perry

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Playing In the Dark (open)   Playing In the Dark (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:01 am

"Hi, I'm Violet." She said, shaking the hand of this boy named "Sayu".
Back to top Go down
Sayu

Sayu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Playing In the Dark (open)   Playing In the Dark (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:36 am

Sayu slowly nodded his head as he allowed the girl to lead the way. It wasn't often that he was in the school during the morning, but he didn't mind helping out a fellow peer, in times like this. With in minutes they were in the school and he was slightly, bored by the fact that he had nothing really to do. He slowly peeked into room as he passed by. "So which class is yours?" He asked as he pulled out a mint and poped it into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Violet Perry
Level One.
Violet Perry

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Playing In the Dark (open)   Playing In the Dark (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:10 pm

"I would be down in the south wing, I just joined so I'm somewhat stuck there for the time being." Violet said, walking beside him and putting her hands behind her back. She rubbed one hands' wrist with her other hand to keep from becoming bored.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing In the Dark (open)   Playing In the Dark (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playing In the Dark (open)
Page 1 of 1