Shi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shi Academy

An academy of students with powers beyond your imagination. Good or evil... Which side will you choose?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All in all, it is time to say goodbye to Shi Academy. Once more, I need to tell you all
that in it's replace, it will be remade into a different site, although it will be in a different
link, please remember, to save all your things. Although it will have different rules, and
different styles. We hope to see you there..
Similar topics

Dark and Night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nightwalker
Level One.
Nightwalker

Character sheet
Money: 40
Health:
Dark and Night Left_bar_bleue200/200Dark and Night Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:

Dark and Night Empty
PostSubject: Dark and Night   Dark and Night I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 6:48 pm

The park was calm as the sun began to fall, giving the area a reddish shadow. This was Ramal's favorite time of day, where people could still be seen traveling the grounds, but there was enough shade for him to move around in. Playing with the chain around his neck, the blue eyed immortal looked around for any sign of someone else, so that he may find something to do.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Dark and Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and Night   Dark and Night I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 6:58 pm

"hey teach what are you up to?" Thalia asked from behind him. She looked just like her twin Amie. Long pink hair, flawless pale skin, icy blue eyes, full pink lips, Same height of four feet and ten inches and a curvy hourglass figure. The only thing that told them apart was her personality, that the bangs that framed thalia's face was highlighted with white, there was a small silver hooped piercing on her bottom lip and her style of clothing was also different. Today she wore a black hoodie with the hood pulled over her head, a short black skirt, tights and black sneaker like boots that stopped below the knee. She smirked up at him and crossed her arms over her chest as she waited for his reply.
Back to top Go down
Nightwalker
Level One.
Nightwalker

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Dark and Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and Night   Dark and Night I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 7:06 pm

If Ramal wasn't so good with controlling his emotions he would've jumped out of his skin. Turning around he saw Thalia, the slightly darker one of the Darkblade sisters. "Hey T.D," he said calmly as he smiled at her. Teach. It was a name she chose to give him even though he wouldn't have minded if she called him Ramal, or even Nightwalker. "What are you doing at the park?"
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Dark and Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and Night   Dark and Night I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 7:10 pm

"just happened to be crossing by when I noticed you starring off into space, so I decided to stop by and say hi" she rolled sleeves of her hooded sweatshirt up to her elbows and smirked."what about you Night? What are you doing around here?"
Back to top Go down
Nightwalker
Level One.
Nightwalker

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Dark and Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and Night   Dark and Night I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 7:17 pm

"I'm looking for something to do," Ramal answered. "Classes haven't started yet so I don't have any students to teach." Looking around, he noticed that they were the only ones around. He wasn't one to stay in one spot for to long so he decided to move. "Walk with me T.D. I need someone to keep me company." She could deny him, but he most likely would talk her into doing so anyway.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Dark and Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and Night   Dark and Night I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 7:21 pm

Thalia shrugged and followed along with Nightwalker."sure just don't call me T.D call me dark , Thalia whatever just not T.D kinda sounds like a disease she said with a slight smirk before slipping her hands into her pockets."so how has teaching been going so far Night? I hope I'm still your favorite student~ she said teasingly with a slight wink.
Back to top Go down
Nightwalker
Level One.
Nightwalker

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Dark and Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and Night   Dark and Night I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 7:30 pm

Ramal smirked when he heard her say this. The name sounding like a disease had crossed his mind before, he just liked messing with people."Okay then Dark, I like that better anyway," he told her as he walked from shadow to shadow. "As for teaching, it will still take some getting used to, but of course if I had more students like you, it would go a whole lot smoother." He bumped her playfully as he said this.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Dark and Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and Night   Dark and Night I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 7:38 pm

Thalia smirked and bumped him back as well."haha more smoothly eh? All I do is pay attention and mess with you at the same time during class" she said while chuckling softly. She usually either cracked inappropriate jokes or preformed questionable movements and gestures that would make almost make about any male bleed from the nose Night was an exception. Despite that she was a good student."after half the stuff I do in class you have never failed at staying on task for that I appluad you sir" she said while clapping there times for him.
Back to top Go down
Nightwalker
Level One.
Nightwalker

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Dark and Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and Night   Dark and Night I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 7:50 pm

Ramal laughed. "That is true, you can be a handful, but without you who else would liven up the class?" Dark may have not realized it, but Ramal pretty much had the same attitude as her when it came to the humorous things she did in class, it was just that he couldn't show his amusement while in teacher mode. "Trust me Dark, sometimes I wish I could be a student so that I could have fun like that during class with no consequences." He sat doen on a swing and looked up at Thalia.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Dark and Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and Night   Dark and Night I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 7:57 pm

Thalia laughed."Oh yeah, nothing is like starting the day with half the class laughing and the other half aroused~ she said while taking a seat on the swing next to him."I could have sworn that you smirked the other day when I threatened to flash the class if you gave me a detention~ she said jokingly while sticking her tongue out at him."good thing no one else saw that or else you would have gotten in trouble~"
Back to top Go down
Nightwalker
Level One.
Nightwalker

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Dark and Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and Night   Dark and Night I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:07 pm

Ramal did indeed smirk in the last class, and her bringing it up brought another smirk to his lips. "Thats nothing you can prove, and even if I did do it, who would tell on me? Everyone loves me," he said jokingly, though he was pretty sure nobody actually would say anything. Who else would cut them some slack if he got in trouble. "I doubt you would've actually flashed anyone anyway."
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Dark and Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and Night   Dark and Night I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:10 pm

Thalia laughed and stood up. Her fingers clutching the zipper to her jacket while her eyebrow raised slightly."wanna bet?~ she asked jokingly while a smirk appeared on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Nightwalker
Level One.
Nightwalker

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Dark and Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and Night   Dark and Night I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:18 pm

Oh how he wanted to say yes, but for some reason didn't think it was the best idea to voice what he was actually thinking. "Dark, if you wanna test me then it won't work," he smirked. "You should know by now that your tricks won't get to me."
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Dark and Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and Night   Dark and Night I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:35 pm

Thalia smirked at him and released the zipper and sat on the swing."I bet I could find a way to catch you off guard Night she said while resting her head against the chain of her swing.
Back to top Go down
Nightwalker
Level One.
Nightwalker

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Dark and Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and Night   Dark and Night I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:44 pm

Ramal laughed at this. He was never caught off guard. "The day you do that, I will treat you to all the blood you can drink," he challenged her. Getting up from his swing, he began to push her as if they were both children. "But everytime you fail to do this, you have to come and keep me company like you are doing today. I don't get along with most people and I need someone to bother every once in a while."
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Dark and Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and Night   Dark and Night I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:54 pm

Thalia smiled."don't pay me in blood just keep me company like you want me to do for you she said softly while giggling softly as he pushed her on the swing. She felt safe and carefree. It's been awhile since she felt this way. She then tilted her head back so she could see him. and you wouldn't bother me, I would enjoy the company" she said with a small smile. She never really smiled before she mostly smirked but this time she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nightwalker
Level One.
Nightwalker

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Dark and Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and Night   Dark and Night I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:08 pm

Ramal returned the smile as Dark smiled at him. The smile felt weird on his face, for he rarely did it. He had now realized that he was developing a connection with the girl. She was certainly becoming his first special person since coming to Shi Academy. And if anyone knew any better, they would not mess with any of Ramal's special people. Stopping the swing, he looked down at Dark,his eyes peircing into hers as if he was reading her mind. "Race you to the Residential District," he said, walking in front of her and grabbing her hand. He had yet to find a home and it was about time he got settled in. He might as well walk her home as he did it.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Dark and Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and Night   Dark and Night I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:14 pm

Thalia grinned before poking his side and shouting.you're it!" before running off at full speed while calling back after him."If you catch me i'll what you want me to do during and after class if you don't catch me you gotta do what I say;deal?
Back to top Go down
Nightwalker
Level One.
Nightwalker

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Dark and Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and Night   Dark and Night I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:26 pm

Oh how he loved a challenge. Not only did he have enhanced speed because of being a vampire, but he was made for speed. His body build was one that could not be matched by many if he chose to run his fastest. But he had to admit, this girl was pretty fast herself. "In that case, I guess I have to catch you," he called out to her. "I can't have one of my students running the class."He chased her as he grew closer bit by bit.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Dark and Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and Night   Dark and Night I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:36 pm

Thalia giggled as he chased her. She dodged trees and boulders and fallen logs and he seemed right on her trail. He was fast. Thalia smiled and picked up in speed as she did so she called out.In my case rules are meant to be broken Night, after all I am a bad girl!~" she said teasingly with a slight seductive note in it before jumping over a river and finding herself in a part of the forest with boulders and trees covering the place. She hid behind a boulder and waited quietly.
Back to top Go down
Nightwalker
Level One.
Nightwalker

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Dark and Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and Night   Dark and Night I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:46 pm

Ramal was constantly getting closer to Dark, and he almost caught her before she decided to pick up speed."Bad girls always end up being punished," he let slip out before he realized how wrong it actually sounded. he shut his mouth quickly before she jumped over a river, and he soon followed. When he landed, he looked around to find that she disappeared. As he ran, he scanned the boulders and tree's, but he couldn't seem to find her.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Dark and Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and Night   Dark and Night I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:51 pm

Thalia couldn't help but smirk at his statement she heard him search the clearing for her and she called out."oh really now?~ wonder what my punishment will be..." she jumped over the boulder. Revealing herself for a moment to say."that is if you catch me~" with that she took off further into the clearing into she ran into a cave area. She looked around and cursed herself mentally it was a dead end.
Back to top Go down
Nightwalker
Level One.
Nightwalker

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Dark and Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and Night   Dark and Night I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:00 pm

"I don't plan punishments, I just go with the flow," Ramal said as he followed her into a cave. Seconds after running into the cave he saw Dark, trapped in the dead end. Not being able to stop himself, he would crash into the girl, landing on top of her. Looking down at her, he smirked. "I guess you have to listen to me," he said.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Dark and Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and Night   Dark and Night I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:06 pm

Thalia turned just in time for him to slam into her knocking her to the ground with him on top of her. Thalia laughed softly."alright a deal's a deal...what is it that you wish?" she asked while brushing a strand of hair away from her face. Her blue eyes gazing into his own for a moment before closing them as her head came to a slight tilt.
Back to top Go down
Nightwalker
Level One.
Nightwalker

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Dark and Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and Night   Dark and Night I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:15 pm

Eye contact started it all. Blue met blue as she asked him what he wanted her to do. Only one answer came to mind. As she tilted her head, he leaned forward, his lips pressing against hers in a gentle yet firm kiss. He couldn't control himself, and that was something that never happened to him. but there was something about this girl that threw him out of whack.But she did this in a good way. Ramal closed his eyes as he got into the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dark and Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and Night   Dark and Night I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark and Night
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next