Shi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shi Academy

An academy of students with powers beyond your imagination. Good or evil... Which side will you choose?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All in all, it is time to say goodbye to Shi Academy. Once more, I need to tell you all
that in it's replace, it will be remade into a different site, although it will be in a different
link, please remember, to save all your things. Although it will have different rules, and
different styles. We hope to see you there..

Look who it is! (Sarron)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Thalia

Thalia

Character sheet
Money: 40
Health:
Look who it is! (Sarron) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/200Look who it is! (Sarron) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
Look who it is! (Sarron) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/200Look who it is! (Sarron) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Look who it is! (Sarron) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Look who it is! (Sarron)   Look who it is! (Sarron) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

(OOC: crap post I know >.< sorry)

Thalia sat at a windowsill with her icy blue eyes starring out.her long pink hair was left loose with her white highlighted bangs framing her face and hanging over her eyes. She was four feet and ten inches in height with a small frame and slender hour glass shape figure.Snake bite piercings were seen on her bottom lip. Her clothing consisted of a white short sleeve button up with the sleeves ripped off, a pink tie. A black skirt with black and pink strippedd socks that stopped at her thighs and black below the knee sneaker like boots with pink laces. Thalia tapped a pencil to her bottom lip while blowing a strand of hair away from her face in bordom.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Thalia

Thalia

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Look who it is! (Sarron)   Look who it is! (Sarron) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:19 pm

Thalia gave him a slight look and sighed.you people and your powers, who cares if people found out about your abilities?I'm pretty sure no one would really care since powers are a common thing around here" she said while slipping hands into her pockets.
Back to top Go down
Thigiliwt Sarron

Thigiliwt Sarron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Look who it is! (Sarron)   Look who it is! (Sarron) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:24 pm

Thigiliwt smiled as he pat her cheek lightly and smiled before putting his hands to his side*"My powers are supposed to be all but nonexistent, as there are not many people with my powers, five of us at tops. Last time someone knew about my power, I had a mess on my hands, only a select few have ever known my powers save my friends from a century ago, now those were the days. Back then I had free roam to use my powers for fun, but...times have changed with recent activities.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Look who it is! (Sarron)   Look who it is! (Sarron) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:43 pm

Thalia nodded once in understanding.I see...though you don't have to leave at the moment if you're bored here let's go find something else to do" she said while watching his expression to see what he would say.
Back to top Go down
Thigiliwt Sarron

Thigiliwt Sarron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Look who it is! (Sarron)   Look who it is! (Sarron) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:51 pm

He shrugged, knowing his wrist was still at her mercy he simply grinned as he looked at her*"You can choose what it is to do then miss Thalia, I am up for anything as I have said, just take me where need be and I guess we'll find something to do. But for now I think I'll stay with the younger teenage look for now, a little change is always nice.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Look who it is! (Sarron)   Look who it is! (Sarron) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 2:37 am

Thalia smirked."Just Thalia is fine thank you and as for choosing this time it's up to you~ Thalia said while they walked away from the party.i gave you options to choose from last time now you gotta give me options to choose from
Back to top Go down
Thigiliwt Sarron

Thigiliwt Sarron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Look who it is! (Sarron)   Look who it is! (Sarron) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:49 pm

He closed his eyes a moment as he smiled then looked at her before poking her nose*"I give you the choice...to use your imagination and decide what to do."* He laughed as he said this in a calm tone, she never said what choices he couldn't give her after all.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Look who it is! (Sarron)   Look who it is! (Sarron) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:00 pm

Thalia stuck her tongue out at him and playfully pretended to strangle him.you cheater! she said while giggling before releasing him."alright then lets see~ i choose for you to choose what we should do next without choosing for me to choose this time"
Back to top Go down
Thigiliwt Sarron

Thigiliwt Sarron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Look who it is! (Sarron)   Look who it is! (Sarron) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:05 am

Thigiliwt grinned as he shook his head*"Then I choose using my Watcher powers invested in me by the school, that you have to choose simply because I am much too lazy to do so."* He laughed as he looked at her, his black hair keeping an odd shine in the light of the moon as he smiled. He really just couldn't think of anything.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Look who it is! (Sarron)   Look who it is! (Sarron) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 6:06 am

Thalia smirked and lightly shoved him."lazy bum! she remarked jokingly while thinking for a moment.hmm let's see, would you like to walk around and talk a bit more, head to the hotsprings, or go cliff diving?" she asked while leaning back against a tree with her arms crossed over her chest.
Back to top Go down
Thigiliwt Sarron

Thigiliwt Sarron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Look who it is! (Sarron)   Look who it is! (Sarron) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:43 pm

He shrugged as he pushed his sunglasses on a moment and began to think and he looked at her calmly*"I suppose we can just talk for a bit, is there anything in particular that you would want to talk about with an old man like me Thalia?"* He laughed as he then stared up at the moon, his glove sleeved left arm touching his head as he stared at it with a seemingly odd longing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look who it is! (Sarron)   Look who it is! (Sarron) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Look who it is! (Sarron)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shi Academy :: Shi Academy :: East Wing-
Jump to: