Shi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shi Academy

An academy of students with powers beyond your imagination. Good or evil... Which side will you choose?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All in all, it is time to say goodbye to Shi Academy. Once more, I need to tell you all
that in it's replace, it will be remade into a different site, although it will be in a different
link, please remember, to save all your things. Although it will have different rules, and
different styles. We hope to see you there..

Look who it is! (Sarron)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Thalia

Thalia

Character sheet
Money: 40
Health:
Look who it is! (Sarron) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Look who it is! (Sarron) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
Look who it is! (Sarron) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Look who it is! (Sarron) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Look who it is! (Sarron) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Look who it is! (Sarron)   Look who it is! (Sarron) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

(OOC: crap post I know >.< sorry)

Thalia sat at a windowsill with her icy blue eyes starring out.her long pink hair was left loose with her white highlighted bangs framing her face and hanging over her eyes. She was four feet and ten inches in height with a small frame and slender hour glass shape figure.Snake bite piercings were seen on her bottom lip. Her clothing consisted of a white short sleeve button up with the sleeves ripped off, a pink tie. A black skirt with black and pink strippedd socks that stopped at her thighs and black below the knee sneaker like boots with pink laces. Thalia tapped a pencil to her bottom lip while blowing a strand of hair away from her face in bordom.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Thigiliwt Sarron

Thigiliwt Sarron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Look who it is! (Sarron)   Look who it is! (Sarron) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:08 pm

He smiled as he vanished after she had gone dashing off and in the time of a jiff, he appeared at the end of the forest. In truth, yes he cheated, but she never set any rules for this particular race. As he waited he hummed and a wine glass appeared in his hand that he drank through a hole that would appear in the back of his mask, that would transfer that to his mouth. He had seen her when he was traveling, he found it interesting the thought of someone racing a master of Time/Space element.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Look who it is! (Sarron)   Look who it is! (Sarron) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:04 pm

Thalia tapped his shoulder."hey is that wine? i want some!~ she said teasingly while jumping down from the tree. she smirked."nice race we had, you beat me by a second! she said with a slight teasing pout. due to years of training thalia was the fastest vampire at the school also the most silent.
Back to top Go down
Thigiliwt Sarron

Thigiliwt Sarron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Look who it is! (Sarron)   Look who it is! (Sarron) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:13 pm

Thigiliwt smiled as he snapped his fingers and another glass appeared in his hands and he handed it to her. He drank a homemade wine that was sweet and had the scent of roses to it. His family had brewed wine and sake for a long time for festive occasions, so he had a special store in his home. He then took off his own mask as the mask settled from the Spacial Step ability again, he still had a few kinks to work out with the mask before it would work correctly. He then sipped from his wine lightly as he looked at the vampire girl*"So what now, you can choose as I have seen just about anything done."*He meant it, he had seen eons of things done, and many times it was a unknowing repeat of what he had done before.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Look who it is! (Sarron)   Look who it is! (Sarron) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:18 pm

Thalia accepted the wine and grinned."thanks!" She closed her eyes and she took a sip and a pleased look crossed her face."mmmmm~! this is delicious!" she said before finishing it off. it tasted delectably sweet and smelled like the finest roses. she gave the wine glass back to him and she smiled wiping the last drop of wine off her bottom lip with the tip of her tongue."well lets see....wanna catch a movie go to a party or hit the springs?"
Back to top Go down
Thigiliwt Sarron

Thigiliwt Sarron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Look who it is! (Sarron)   Look who it is! (Sarron) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:34 pm

He put his hand to his chin for a moment and then shrugged*"I am saving the springs for later this week, so how about you choose between the party or the movie, either one is good with me, but I must warn you, I am not to lively at either, Movies just seem like a life story I have seen, and parties have been dull to me since the ten year party me and the guys had a long time ago, lets just say that when the wine is limitless, so is the party."*He laughed at the last part remembering his brothers and sisters at the party all those years ago, that was during a golden age, but those days were gone now.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Look who it is! (Sarron)   Look who it is! (Sarron) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:40 pm

Thalia smirked and rested a hand on her hip.well then, you up to dancing or watching a movie and criticizing it? she asked jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Thigiliwt Sarron

Thigiliwt Sarron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Look who it is! (Sarron)   Look who it is! (Sarron) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:49 pm

He smirked as his wings folded through his clothing and into his skin silently and he looked at her with a grin*"I suppose we can go to dance, movies are rather dull, but I will need a change of attire so that no one recognizes me, one moment."* With that he snapped his fingers and his outfit changed to a tee-shirt with a dragon on it, and a baggy pair of black jeans. His hair was dyed jet black and his eyes had silver contacts in them. His hair was chopped off and made short and spikey. Around his left arm was a mock sleeve that did not attach to his sleeve and covered his arm to form a fingerless glove, and had a checkerboard design. He then grinned as his normal amethyst attire was changed out for black onyx crosses in his ears and around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Look who it is! (Sarron)   Look who it is! (Sarron) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:54 pm

Thalia walked around him. studying his new look and she grinned in approval."nice!~ i'm liking this new look~ she said while grabbing his arm. "c'mon, every friday the students through this party behind the springs. that being said. Thalia ran at full speed dragging Twig behind her. dodging trees constantly until she felt smooth stone instead of the soft earth under neath her feet. she heard the music play and heard cheering and she grinned. her sprint coming to a stop."here we are!~"
Back to top Go down
Thigiliwt Sarron

Thigiliwt Sarron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Look who it is! (Sarron)   Look who it is! (Sarron) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 8:32 pm

Thigiliwt smirked as he looked at the place and put on a pair of sunglasses as when they appeared the wind gusted greatly upon his arrival as he held out his arms. He had used spacial distortion to mess with the air to give him a flashier entrance as he slid in and stopped by some guys, quickly making friends with some and laughing as he kept his eyes covered then he turned over to look at Thalia*"Well come on in girl, we gonna dance it up?"* He laughed as he played it up to make himself to look like some hyper student.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Look who it is! (Sarron)   Look who it is! (Sarron) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 8:40 pm

Thalia Threw him a smirk and waved him forward.alright let's go! show me what you got Then!" she challenged teasingly while swaying her hips side to side at the rythem of the song that played as she waited for him to make a move.
Back to top Go down
Thigiliwt Sarron

Thigiliwt Sarron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Look who it is! (Sarron)   Look who it is! (Sarron) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 8:48 pm

He smirked as he slid over to her with a odd style that seemed like it was from the eighties as he grinned and then immediately dropped to his back and flipped to his feet in one movement giving a pose a moment before taking her by the hand and laughing as he spun her around a moment before letting her loose into the crowd, just to appear behind her and laughing*"We both know you are not one to lose the lead so go ahead girl."* He laughed as he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Look who it is! (Sarron)   Look who it is! (Sarron) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:33 am

Thalia giggled softly as she felt him appear behind her. She moved down shaking her hips slowly until she was in a crouching position only to pull herself back up so now she was facing him. Her smile became playful as she lightly pushed him back as she did so another song came on, it was Latin style though with a good beat. She nodded once in approval before she started to move her hips side to side in a slow sexy manner without moving her upper body her arms rose up above her head and her hips shook a bit faster as the speed of the beat increased causing those who were watching to whistle and cheer. she then spun once and she was back next to Thigiliwit's side. She put one hand on his shoulder with the other holding his hand she giggled."come on! dance with me this time"
Back to top Go down
Thigiliwt Sarron

Thigiliwt Sarron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Look who it is! (Sarron)   Look who it is! (Sarron) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:23 am

He smirked at her movements as he took off his sunglasses and his silver eyes shone through the lights of the party for a moment as he looked at her. This all seemed familiar to him before, but that was usual, as everything seemed like Deja Vu' to him. He moved to her as he moved slowly in his own manner as he snapped his fingers as a black vest without arms went on him, causing a slight gasp from some as they wondered. No one had seen him in this form in years, so no one here would be old enough to recognize him. He then took Thalia offer calmly as he danced skillfully with her, his movements seeming to be flawless as he had had years to practice, which in the end he needed it, as originally, he might as well have had six left feet and five arms.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Look who it is! (Sarron)   Look who it is! (Sarron) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:53 am

Thalia watched an armless vest materialized on his upper body he took the lead to the dance. She smiled and moved skillfully along with him just as flawless and in tune with the music as he was except he was a bit more advanced than she due to experience. She moved forward as he moved back and she moved back as he came forward. She giggled."you're pretty good Thig"~
Back to top Go down
Thigiliwt Sarron

Thigiliwt Sarron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Look who it is! (Sarron)   Look who it is! (Sarron) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:27 pm

He smiled as the song ended and he let her go as he went to a chair and sat down his right arm resting on the back and his left arm just hanging as he watched people. When he walked over, several people had stared at him, more out of curiosity as to who he was than anything else. He then yawned a moment as he looked at the people who stared at him and he grinned at them as they turned back to what they were doing, his smile mischievous like an imps as he looked at them then took a bottle of water from the vest pocket and he began to drink it. In truth he was self-sustaining, but he did enjoy water.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Look who it is! (Sarron)   Look who it is! (Sarron) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:46 pm

As the dance ended and she saw people starring she threw them an icy glare.clearly reading "what the hell do you think your starring at?" and they quickly looked away. thalia smirked and walked towards Thigiliwt and sat down next to him with a grin on her face."you did great out there Thig"
Back to top Go down
Thigiliwt Sarron

Thigiliwt Sarron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Look who it is! (Sarron)   Look who it is! (Sarron) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:53 pm

He smirked as he put on his sunglasses and nodded as he yawned a bit. He looked at her and patted her head with his left arm and nodded*"You did good as well Thal, by the way, its Aran while I am dressed this way. Don't need to blow the cover eeeh?"* He grinned as he looked at the people that danced, a few tossing glances at the two of them and he would just shook his head with a grin, his way of saying "No, I am done dancing for now, don't ask".*"Well I must say that that was interesting, but I think I'll make this a little more interesting...."* With that he looked at a set of rave lights for a moment and they began to speed up as the room danced with lights.*"And let the rave begin."*With that the music was changed to a heavy bass set of music that sped through with mystifying music that seemed to make the whole room dance and shake as people got up*"Thats how you party...heh...
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Look who it is! (Sarron)   Look who it is! (Sarron) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:57 pm

Thalia felt her head being patted and she threw him a slight look before laughing."what did you pat my head for Aran? last time i checked i wasnt a pet~" she said teasingly while resting back against the chair while crossing her arms over her chest and watching the people on the dance floor jumping up and down to the song. she rolled her eyes smirked and jabbed a thumb at them while looking at him."they call that "dancing'?
Back to top Go down
Thigiliwt Sarron

Thigiliwt Sarron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Look who it is! (Sarron)   Look who it is! (Sarron) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:07 pm

He smirked as the whole room seemed to stop as he snapped his fingers and wind pushed people away from the center floor as he walked into the center. His powers imitated something like wind as he did this and he smirked as once he reached the center he dropped to the ground and began to spin on a knee before popping up on one fist spinning on only his knuckles as he laughed. He then let himself free fall as his hand came from under him and landing on his head he began to spin, his legs straight up. His speed was oddly fast for even break dancing under the conditions anyway as wind span around him fast before he punched off the ground and landed on his two feet with grace and smirked*"That is how you dance in a rave."* He laughed as he walked back through the crowd as they stared at him and he turned back and smirked*"Well? Dance!."* He laughed as he looked at them.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Look who it is! (Sarron)   Look who it is! (Sarron) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:14 pm

Thalia watched him break dance and whistled while clapping."nice going Aran! you show em how its done!" some of the students glared at him in jealously and while one guy glared at thalia. he shoved her."oh yeah? then show us how its done bitch! you do what he just did Thalia raised an eyebrow."in a skirt? hell no pervert" some of the girls and guys laughed at him while some gasped. He snarled and turned into a ten foot tall wolf he growled in her face."alright then! lets dance sweetheart!" Thalia smirked and waved him forward."bring it on dick head he growled and pounced. Thalia kicked him in the face causing him to fly backwards. Everyone made a circle around them and yelled "fight fight fight!"
Back to top Go down
Thigiliwt Sarron

Thigiliwt Sarron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Look who it is! (Sarron)   Look who it is! (Sarron) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 6:26 pm

Aran frowned as suddenly Thigiliwt burst through the doors of the area and scythe was drawn as he stared out and a opening appeared amongst them and to the side Aran smiled as Thigiliwt walked up to the great beast and stared him down with his emerald eyes and stared him down as the great brute of a were-beast settled back to human form and Thigiliwt nodded*"You will not cause a disruption on a festive occasion...got it kid?"*His eyes were deadly as he stared at the kid and to the side Aran simply grinned.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Look who it is! (Sarron)   Look who it is! (Sarron) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:02 pm

Thalia snarled at the kid and smirked as he ran off when Thigilwit scolded him."aww you ruined the fun I would have beaten him had you just givin me five seconds~ she said jokingly while putting her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Thigiliwt Sarron

Thigiliwt Sarron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Look who it is! (Sarron)   Look who it is! (Sarron) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:09 pm

Thigiliwt shook his head as he suddenly vanished and Aran stood up and walked to the spot that Thigiliwt had been standing and whistled in admiration*"Well, looks like the watcher really does have his eyes everywhere tonight eeeh? Supposedly he dealt with something else like this earlier today, looks like threats come to nothing as long as that old man has life."*There was a slight gasp as he said old man and the room went silent for a moment as people looked for Thigiliwt to appear, that is before they got their nerves and the music started up again thanks to a little tampering from "Aran's" powers. Aran looked at Thalia and pat her head once before he started to head out the door humming.*"Well I am heading out, see you guys later."* He winked into the crowd, his sunglasses off as he began to head out the door.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Look who it is! (Sarron)   Look who it is! (Sarron) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:08 pm

Thalia grabbed his wrist before he could walk away.you know you make me feel kinda short when you pat my head like that she said before asking.why are you leaving so soon?
Back to top Go down
Thigiliwt Sarron

Thigiliwt Sarron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Look who it is! (Sarron)   Look who it is! (Sarron) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:14 pm

Aran smirked as he shrugged and looked at her with calm cool eyes and then he looked at the moon*"A little too much nostalgia for my taste you see, plus I have a thing about crowds, I haven't done well with crowds since the old group went off, so I think I will probably go rest for now then head to the hot springs later tomorrow you see."* He smiled, most of it was the truth save the crowds part, he just didn't want to risk anyone else finding out about his powers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look who it is! (Sarron)   Look who it is! (Sarron) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Look who it is! (Sarron)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shi Academy :: Shi Academy :: East Wing-
Jump to: