Shi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shi Academy

An academy of students with powers beyond your imagination. Good or evil... Which side will you choose?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All in all, it is time to say goodbye to Shi Academy. Once more, I need to tell you all
that in it's replace, it will be remade into a different site, although it will be in a different
link, please remember, to save all your things. Although it will have different rules, and
different styles. We hope to see you there..

Look who it is! (Sarron)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Thalia

Thalia

Character sheet
Money: 40
Health:
Look who it is! (Sarron) Left_bar_bleue200/200Look who it is! (Sarron) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
Look who it is! (Sarron) Left_bar_bleue200/200Look who it is! (Sarron) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Look who it is! (Sarron) Empty
PostSubject: Look who it is! (Sarron)   Look who it is! (Sarron) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:51 pm

(OOC: crap post I know >.< sorry)

Thalia sat at a windowsill with her icy blue eyes starring out.her long pink hair was left loose with her white highlighted bangs framing her face and hanging over her eyes. She was four feet and ten inches in height with a small frame and slender hour glass shape figure.Snake bite piercings were seen on her bottom lip. Her clothing consisted of a white short sleeve button up with the sleeves ripped off, a pink tie. A black skirt with black and pink strippedd socks that stopped at her thighs and black below the knee sneaker like boots with pink laces. Thalia tapped a pencil to her bottom lip while blowing a strand of hair away from her face in bordom.
Back to top Go down
Thigiliwt Sarron

Thigiliwt Sarron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Look who it is! (Sarron)   Look who it is! (Sarron) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:02 pm

In the air way above the Watcher of the Shi Academy appeared. He wore a green cloak around his average height frame as his wings flapped in the air, one demon wing and one angel wing. He wore a mask that covered all but his hair on his head and his eyes. His blond long hair hung low in a thick french braid. He held his arms wide open as wind blew past him and he closed his emerald green eyes, as his Scythe remained on his back and he then opened his eyes to stare out at the sky.

Everyone knew of him, even the newbies of the campus, as he is the guardian of the Academy, the only being currently on campus with the powers of Space and Time, but this last fact was known only to the select few, most thought of him as some kind of half breed Demon Angel, but in truth he issomething greater as his aura glowed in a rainbow of colors, he himself not knowing that below him a window was open.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Look who it is! (Sarron)   Look who it is! (Sarron) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 3:36 pm

Thalia felt the light slightly dim and she looked around herself.someone's shadow was looming over her. She looked up to see who it was and a look of understanding crossed her features. a slight smirk curved on her lips. she waved once and called out."Hey! what are you doing up there?"she asked while her head tilted slightly. she reached up and adjusted the headphones that were hanging crookedly around her neck. She crossed her legs and patiently waited for the man's response.
Back to top Go down
Thigiliwt Sarron

Thigiliwt Sarron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Look who it is! (Sarron)   Look who it is! (Sarron) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 3:43 pm

Thigiliwt twitched a moment as he turned in seemingly the same instant he had been standing and he looked down, annoyed at himself for not noticing the open window. With that he activated his Spacial Step as he appeared next to her and for an instant his own body shimmered. before he appeared in the room with Thalia sitting in a chair, his wings vanished.*"I could have sworn that all the windows were closed when I opened my wings, it is a rarity anyone sees that part of me. As to why I was up there it was because I was letting the wind flow over me, I have a fondness for the wind you see. If memory serves, and I know it does, you are Thalia, by chance how much did you see?"
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Look who it is! (Sarron)   Look who it is! (Sarron) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 3:51 pm

Thalia blinked and found herself sitting in a chair with him asking how much he had seen. Thalia tapped a finger to her lips and said."well lets see~" she stood up slightly and paced the room while counting off on her fingers."you have one angel and one demon wing, you have a rainbow colored aura... she paused and looked up at Thigiliwt. cocking her head to the side before asking.Any other detail that i missed?"
Back to top Go down
Thigiliwt Sarron

Thigiliwt Sarron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Look who it is! (Sarron)   Look who it is! (Sarron) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:00 pm

He shook his head. She had seen nothing of importance, he disliked the idea of anyone seeing his aura when he was not paying attention, but that was no big deal, nor was her seeing his wings, he only would have had to worry if she knew what the aura meant, which no one did anymore. He then nodded as he hummed to himself a moment and began to think, if she did not understand what his aura meant, he would be fine, his rainbow aura would be hard to track through time, but he had to be careful not to reveal his silver aura, as that one was the normal color for the Time and Space element.

"Well it seems you didn't see anything you did not need to, so I suppose you'll be fine for me to not worry about...just a moment."*He stood up as his lava tattoos vanished to reveal unblemished skin, and he removed his mask by ripping it from his head, leaving a odd sound, but his face was unblemished with anything save a single scar at his neck. His emerald eyes looked calmly at Thalia as his skin turned to normal color and his Amethyst earring glimmered slightly.*"Had to take the mask off to let it refill on air.....sometimes it doesn't respond right to its surroundings, and that little trick I did earlier made my mask malfunction."* By trick he had meant the suddenly appearing in the chair.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Look who it is! (Sarron)   Look who it is! (Sarron) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:07 pm

Thalia took a seat back in her chair and yawned while stretching slightly.well that was a pretty cool trick then~" she said with a smile before suddenly in a flash she was in front of him. studying his appearance for a moment. she walked around him in circles. studying his scent. it was a mixture of a holy and unholy being. this wasn't new. she smelled that a lot around the school. what was new was there was another scent to him that was..off. She blinked a few times and brushed her bangs away from her icy blue eyes. it's been awhile since she smelt this kind of elemental user but it wasn't completely unusual. She grinned."so...you are a time and space user? she asked in an amused tone while leaning back against the wall. her arms crossed over her chest as she bit her lower lip making a small clinking sound due to the small silver hooped piercing.
Back to top Go down
Thigiliwt Sarron

Thigiliwt Sarron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Look who it is! (Sarron)   Look who it is! (Sarron) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:15 pm

He blinked and smirked as she said it was a cool trick and he took a calm bow in appreciation. He then smirked as she circled him, curious as to what she was up to. He heard the sound of sniffing and he stiffened, this girl...she could smell him. He tensed a moment and resigned to fate as he sighed, allowing her to continue and he heard her talk and he sighed as he looked at her*"I am impressed that you recognize my scent, none of your kind seems to have my scent anymore, save the rare few, but I must require as the Watcher, you keep my identity a secret, no one is to know of my powers you see. The consequences would be...annoying you see."* He said this while brushing his hair back from his ears revealing he wore studs of perfectly rounded Amethyst in his ears.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Look who it is! (Sarron)   Look who it is! (Sarron) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:21 pm

Thalia grinned."haha yeah so i heard....lets just say before coming here i met a person that had the same element as you, didnt know him for very long but i recognized the scent." she laughed quietly as he asked her to keep his identity a secret. She raised a finger to her lips making a shushing impression. "no problem Twig your secret's safe with me"
Back to top Go down
Thigiliwt Sarron

Thigiliwt Sarron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Look who it is! (Sarron)   Look who it is! (Sarron) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 7:46 pm

He nodded as he looked at her, this was the first time she would have seen him without a mask, and contrary to rumors, he looked very young, although he is said to have been fully grown since time began. Thigiliwt himself had eyes that were clear and kind, while his expression was strong but calm, as though nothing ever truly bothered him. But he did sort of twitch at being called "Twig"*"Please, it is Thigiliwt, or as some call me, Thiggy-Sama, twig is definately not my name."
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Look who it is! (Sarron)   Look who it is! (Sarron) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 7:57 pm

Thalia laughed and gave him a playful shove."Awww~ but I like calling you Twig!" she said while pouting a bit before ruffling his hair like she did to pretty much every guy she knew."Can I at least call you twig when no one is around? I promise not to call you that in front of other people! she said while giving him a teasing yet sweet pleading look."please?"
Back to top Go down
Thigiliwt Sarron

Thigiliwt Sarron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Look who it is! (Sarron)   Look who it is! (Sarron) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 8:02 pm

He chuckles a moment, his laugh soft and unfamiliar as he looked at her, almost as if he remembered something that had long past. Which he had, it reminded him as his time that he spent with his friends from a hundred years ago, one of them much like this girl, save the piercings. As he looked at her the hair seemed to fix itself as he untied the ribbon from its long braid and tied the ribbon of black around his neck and let his long blond hair fall to the floor *"It sounds a little too much like a pet name to me, but I suppose, as long as you do not call me that around people, I can allow it."
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Look who it is! (Sarron)   Look who it is! (Sarron) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 8:11 pm

Thalia stuck her tongue out at him."Twig does not sound like a pet name! she protested before smirking."though I'm happy that I get to call you that anyways!" she then watched his hair fall to the floor and she smirked once more."well someone here needs a haircut~" she said teasingly while taking out a black hair tie and tying her long pink hair back into a loose ponytail with her bangs still framing her face and hanging over her eyes. She smirked.your hair is longer than mine by like six to seven inches!
Back to top Go down
Thigiliwt Sarron

Thigiliwt Sarron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Look who it is! (Sarron)   Look who it is! (Sarron) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 8:17 pm

He laughed as he looked at her*"Try two feet longer, my hair is on the floor right now. When I don't have the stuff tied it is much longer than it seems. And as to the hair cut not a chance, I have not cut my hair in years, it would be unbecoming of someone of my race to bother with such a minor thing, not to mention my hair is the only thing that lets people know who I am when I do not have my mask on. He laughed as he stood up and stretched as he went to the window and looked at the moon in the sky as his emerald eyes stared out as he grinned, he loved the look of the moon on cool winded nights. Even if his hair was dragging the floor, covering the scythe he always had on his back.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Look who it is! (Sarron)   Look who it is! (Sarron) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 3:55 pm

Thalia gave him a slight smirk and made scissor cutting motions with her fingers."you know i can cut your hair free of charge if you like~" she grins and puts her hand on her hip."after all i am a professional~" she said teasingly. though she was being honest. she was good at cutting and styling people's hair. as long as they were on her good side that is.
Back to top Go down
Thigiliwt Sarron

Thigiliwt Sarron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Look who it is! (Sarron)   Look who it is! (Sarron) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:04 pm

He smirked and shook his head as he snapped his fingers and his mask appeared in his hand while his hair rewound itself into a braid as the ribbon he put at his neck slithered to the braid and tied it off.*"No thank you, I would say my hair is one of my redeeming factors to the fact to show I am old, if not for the hair, people would think me a teenager."* He laughed as he touched the mask to his face and it formed over his entire head except the area at the top where his hair grew from and his emerald eyes looked at her*"Not to mention with the use of my power it would be a waste of time, it would grow back very quickly.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Look who it is! (Sarron)   Look who it is! (Sarron) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:09 pm

Thalia pouted and shoved him lightly."oh you're no fun!" she whined playfully before smirking at him slightly as she shrugged."well i could always just shave you bald~ since it grows back it wont be a big deal right?" her tone was joking. she wouldnt shave his head.as she personally despised shaved haircuts.
Back to top Go down
Thigiliwt Sarron

Thigiliwt Sarron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Look who it is! (Sarron)   Look who it is! (Sarron) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:13 pm

Thigiliwt smirked and looked at her*" While there are a number of things you could do to me it is vice versa, I would like to keep me hair."* He replied in a joking manner as he sat and crossed his legs as he removed his green alchemy cloak and draped it over the chair as he stared out the window at the moon.*"But I suppose you are right, my hair can always return to this in a matter of a jiff, one millionth of a nanosecond, and I would be fine.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Look who it is! (Sarron)   Look who it is! (Sarron) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:23 pm

Thalia laughed and sat down at the windowsill next to the chair while resting her head on her knee."nice power to have there, instant hair regeneration, that must be useful for when you are out with friends or a date~" she told him with another smirk before crossing her legs Indian style.
Back to top Go down
Thigiliwt Sarron

Thigiliwt Sarron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Look who it is! (Sarron)   Look who it is! (Sarron) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:30 pm

Thigiliwt laughed quietly at the last part and said in a calm tone as his emerald eyes peered at the sky through his mask*"I suppose, but it has been a long time since I have taken time to make "friends" with anyone, everyone knows me, and I know everything about them, but no one is my friend, it would hinder me in my job, I am a kind soul to all, evil or good, that is my job, to remain a neutral.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Look who it is! (Sarron)   Look who it is! (Sarron) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:35 pm

Thalia gave him a look and within an instant was sitting in a crouching position on the arms of the chair he was sitting in. she tilted her head slightly and pointed at herself with a mock hurt expression."what about me Twig? i thought i was your friend!"
Back to top Go down
Thigiliwt Sarron

Thigiliwt Sarron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Look who it is! (Sarron)   Look who it is! (Sarron) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:40 pm

He laughed a moment, it seemed unfamiliar to him, he didn't normally take time to communicate this long with the students or the staff anymore*"I suppose you are a bit more of a friend than others at this school, I normally don't have time to really socialize you see, I am normally to busy or everyone has gone to bed by now, speaking of which don't you need to, it is nearly midnight, I should probably be heading out then eeeh?"*He stood up and bowed to her calmly and waited for her to say what she would before he would head out. It was rather late for him to be out this late in a female students room.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Look who it is! (Sarron)   Look who it is! (Sarron) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:46 pm

Thalia gave him a look then started laughing."are you kidding? vampire here sweetie! i dont sleep!" she jumped down from the chair and waved him forward."and since i dont sleep and you dont seem to know how to take a break come on.. she grabbed his arm and shoved him towards the window."lets go find something to do, i'm bored and its not everyday i get to hang out with a friend" she said with a slight smirk.
Back to top Go down
Thigiliwt Sarron

Thigiliwt Sarron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Look who it is! (Sarron)   Look who it is! (Sarron) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:53 pm

He laughed a moment as his emerald eyes glow into the night as from his back a leathery demon wing came from his back and on his right an angel wing came from his back with silence unlike with normal wing sprouted that was loud and painful looking, his was smooth and silent. His necklace of Amethyst shimmered a moment reacting to his demon wing and he smiled to her, his wings folded around his torso as he waited for her*"Shall we be off then?
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Look who it is! (Sarron)   Look who it is! (Sarron) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 5:17 pm

Thalia grinned and gave him a single wink before jumping out the window. landing on her feet. she looked up and threw him a smirk."i'll race ya~" she said before taking off with inhuman speed as she disappeared into the forest. climbing up trees and jumping branch from branch without holding on to anything for balance. her movements were silent. had a normal human been passing by they wouldnt have noticed her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look who it is! (Sarron)   Look who it is! (Sarron) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Look who it is! (Sarron)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shi Academy :: Shi Academy :: East Wing-
Jump to: