Shi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shi Academy

An academy of students with powers beyond your imagination. Good or evil... Which side will you choose?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All in all, it is time to say goodbye to Shi Academy. Once more, I need to tell you all
that in it's replace, it will be remade into a different site, although it will be in a different
link, please remember, to save all your things. Although it will have different rules, and
different styles. We hope to see you there..
Similar topics

After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Scarlett
Admin Level Four.
Scarlett

Character sheet
Money: 40
Health:
After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200/200After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200/200After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

Amie giggled has she got to the front gates of their home. "Ha! I bet you!" She giggled laughing, falling down breathing slowly. Giggling more, her ribs hurting from laughing as hard as she is. "Mm.. I'm slightly hungry." She blinked a few times, and ran into the house, and into the kitchen, grabbing a blood bag, pooring the blood into a cup, through the baggy out. "Mmm.." She smiled, drinking a tiny bit of it.

Last edited by Amie DarkBlade on Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://shiacademy.canadian-forum.com

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:00 pm

He smiled as she undid his belt, as he then loosened his pants throwing them to the side feeling her kiss his bare chest, looking at her blushing he smiled. He then slid off the boxers of which he was waring releasing his member from clothing. He looks at her he kisses her tit to her lips. "you sure you want this amie, I want to know if your ready"
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin Level Four.
Scarlett

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:02 pm

Amie smiled at him her eyes looking into his. "I am sure of this, Yahiko, as long as I am with you, I am ready." She whispered, kissing him lightly, but with all the passion she could give to him. And more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:05 pm

He smiled, as he proaded his member into her wet entrance pressing deep but softly as he kissed her lips. He would thrust slowly into her, so that she would get used to the feeling. He continued to kiss her lips till she needed air so that she could moan as he thrusted more and more into her entrance. He would smile looking at her as he continued to kiss upon her lips. His life was complete with her.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin Level Four.
Scarlett

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:12 pm

Amie moaned, as he begun to trust, her whole body trembled in pleasure, her eyes closed as she moaned his name, her body was in disbelief on what was happening, Amie on the other hand, knew what was happening, she knew that the two were making love, being one with each other. She knew that this was what was meant for the both of them...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:16 pm

He smiled as she moaned feeling her body tremble with pleasure, he would thrust into her deeply and a bit more rougher as she began to get used to the feeling. He would kiss her neck softly thrusting into her roughly and deep inside her entrance. He looked at her as he knew he wanted to be with her forever. He kissed her neck softly as it soon drifted lower to her breast as he licked the tip of her tit. He then thrusted deeper into her entrance as her now sucked on her tit, to give her all the pleasure she could handle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4