Shi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shi Academy

An academy of students with powers beyond your imagination. Good or evil... Which side will you choose?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All in all, it is time to say goodbye to Shi Academy. Once more, I need to tell you all
that in it's replace, it will be remade into a different site, although it will be in a different
link, please remember, to save all your things. Although it will have different rules, and
different styles. We hope to see you there..
Similar topics

After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarlett
Admin Level Four.
Scarlett

Character sheet
Money: 40
Health:
After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

Amie giggled has she got to the front gates of their home. "Ha! I bet you!" She giggled laughing, falling down breathing slowly. Giggling more, her ribs hurting from laughing as hard as she is. "Mm.. I'm slightly hungry." She blinked a few times, and ran into the house, and into the kitchen, grabbing a blood bag, pooring the blood into a cup, through the baggy out. "Mmm.." She smiled, drinking a tiny bit of it.

Last edited by Amie DarkBlade on Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://shiacademy.canadian-forum.com

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:13 pm

He would, react with a fast motion running into the room seeing amie being dragged. "AMIE!!!!" He runs over to the window trying to grab hold of her and break the handle of the mysterious stranger. He looks at amie, he was now pissed he was woken up and now someone was trying to steal his true love, he held onto her still not letting go of her as he continued to break the grasp of the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin Level Four.
Scarlett

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:18 pm

Amie cried, holding on to him crying as the person tripped and fell out the window, Amie cried into his shoulder, she was scared, and didn't know what to do.. She woke up and though it had been Yahiko standing before her, and then she was grabbed by her hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:21 pm

He would lock the window and hold her in his arms, he tried to comfort her as she cried. He didn't know what just happened but he was agrivated. He looked at Amie trying to cheer her up, holding her close . "Amie, it's gonna be okay, I promise I'm right here I won't let anyone touch you or take you from me, please calm down." He held her still trying to keep her from crying any more he hated seeing her like this, he wanted to kill who ever did this to her. But he stayed at her side to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin Level Four.
Scarlett

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:43 pm

Amie hid her face into Yahiko's chest, she was crying. She wasn't sure on what just had happened to her, but all she knew was she was scared.. Scared for her life, scared with everything she had in her power to be scared. She never wanted to let go of Yahiko, but she knew she had to some time, she was so scared though, she wasn't able to move, she was stuck where she was put after the struggle with who ever it was only she had moved to cower in Yahiko's chest. She was so very scared... More scared then she had ever been in her whole life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 12:41 pm

He wpuld still hold her in his arms, he would not let go of her even if his life depended on it. He kissed her cheek trying to cheer her up. He hated seeing her this way, he would hold her close still. "Amie, what can I do to help you please name it, nothing is too far from my grasp." He holds onto her still trying to comfort her he had no clue what was going on. Who knocked on the door, and who was after her or him...who did he know that wanted both or one of them gone...he couldn't think of it. He just held on to her not thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin Level Four.
Scarlett

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:19 pm

Amie didn't know.. She just wanted to be close to him, to know he was there.. "I.. I don't know Yahiko.." She cried, holding onto him still. "Why would something like this happen to us? To me, or you." She trembling, tears still falling down her face as she looked at him. "Please... Don't ever let something like that person take me away from you.. I cannot be with out you!" She cried, holding onto him still, tears in her eyes seemed like an never ending river. She was trying to put together for what just happen. She also did not want to, in fear if she did... That if she said anything.. That person or thing would come after her again. And this time Yahiko wouldn't be there to stop them...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:28 pm

He looks at her and kisses her once more, looking at her knowing it wasnt a good time to kiss her but he wanted to cheer her up. He looked at her trying to smile and held her close wiping her tears. "don't think about it my love, I promise I won't let that happen ever again I swear...I was foolish to get up my love" He sorta blames himself for this happening to her, had he not gotten up this would not have happened.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin Level Four.
Scarlett

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:31 pm

Amie looked at him, kissing him back as he kissed her. "I love you Yahiko, more then the world tis' self knows." She whispered, the tears seemed to stop as he kissed her.. Everything felt like it was all better at that moment, her eyes looked into his as the kiss was done. "The more I know you love me, the more happier I become, the more I wish I knew what was in store for us within our future." She smiled, as she spoke to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:42 pm

He smiled and kissed her lips and looked at her smiling. "what is in our future him, I could take a prediction and say children if you want to bear my children that is." He looked at her in a serious tonne,, he realised he just said this after such an event but she wanted to know the future, and if they were to be maried, they should be happy raising a family as long as it was with her. He loved her so much. He still held her looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin Level Four.
Scarlett

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:53 pm

Amie blushed at the word children. "Of course I would bare your children my love..." She whispered, blushing even more... As a born vampire, she was able to have children.. That was something she loved about her race.. Other things she did not. But mainly she did want to bear his children.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 7:14 pm

He would smile as she whispered to him that she would love to. He looks at her kisses her lips then breaks it looking at her. "Amie, I am willing to give you my whole being that inluding my body, breaking the pact of the angels where I have to stay pure, I am willing to love you and stay with you my whole life even meaning the loss of my abilities of being an angel I don't need them I am with you." Kisses her lips once more deep and passionately.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin Level Four.
Scarlett

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 7:31 pm

Amie blushed, looking at him... "A-Are you sure about loosing your powers for me?" She whispered, blushing even more as she looked at the man she fell in love with, and is in love with. She would love to bear his children... But at the same time, she did not want him to loose his powers as an angel... She wanted to make sure that this was something he really did want to have... To loose his powers to be with her... If he did... Then he would die some day... While she would not... She was a born vampire, she would stay forever young... As he would grow older if he lost his powers.. He lost his immortally. She wasn't sure what to think at this very moment..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 7:34 pm

He smiles looking at her kissing her lips, "My love I am sure, but if your scared about my mortality, the tattoo on my back is the curse God gave me, as to say i have to live for the rest of my life in earth till I atone. And if you are my greatest sin I don't want to atone...I might have my wings or my powers but I'll have you and live for ever with you. Even if it's in this hell of an earth...I love you Amie with all my heart to come and and I am willing to lose my purity for you."
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin Level Four.
Scarlett

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 7:55 pm

Amie blushed, deeply looking at him. "I love you Yahiko." She whispered, her eyes wanted to tear up once more, her body was weaken by what he had said. "I wish you bare your children. As much as I possibly can what so ever." She smiled looking at him once more her lips touched his as her body also did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 7:59 pm

He smiles as she agrees to the situation, he would kiss her lips as she pressed her body onto his, he would still kiss her lips. He loved the soft touch of her lips as he kissed her. He would then hold her close and look at her and still kiss upon her lips. He wss dedicated to her and was going to be by her side every night and day, he didnt care about their separate races, he loved her to death.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin Level Four.
Scarlett

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:04 pm

Amie smiled as she looked at him, her eyes looked into his. "You are my world, my life.. My soul... My heart, and my body. It all belongs to you, I want to be able to be with you through everything. I want to know no matter what happens, you will always be there for me, as I will always be there for you my love." She whispered, her eyes seeming to want to tear up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:07 pm

He smiled kissing her lips listening to hat she said he paused, and looked at her. "I promise my love, I ill be here for you no matter what." He kisses her lips once more looking at her, smiling. He noticed they were still on the ground from her holding onto him crying, he brushed that event off he didn't want to think about it, it was just her and him. He would continue to kiss her lips passionately.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin Level Four.
Scarlett

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 7:52 pm

She smiled, kissing him back her heart was right.. Her tears had stopped. "I love you Yahiko..." She whispered, as she moved her hand to his chest to feel his heart beat. She wasn't sure about him loosing his powers.. She didn't want him to give that up.. But if it was something that he wanted, then so be it. She also wanted it... More then anything in the whole world.. But she wasn't sure about him loosing something...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 7:57 pm

He smiles kissing her lips, he would then lift her up and place her on the bed. He kissed her lips even more, smiling. "I love you too my love, are you more comfortable my love?" He would smile as he looks down at her seeing that she is thinking about something. "If your thinking about losing my powers don't okay I don't mind it not like I ever used them, I don't like fighting and I will stay that way my love.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin Level Four.
Scarlett

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 3:21 pm

Amie blushed, looking at him. "Alright.." She whispered, pecking his lips lightly. "I love you Yahiko." She smiled looking into his eyes, her body was under his as the two kissed she felt like everything was perfect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 3:30 pm

He smiled as she had pecked his lips repeating again that she loved him. He kissed her lips softly looking at her smiling. He wanted to make her happy, he wanted to be with her forever, he didn't care about anyone else but her. He kissed her lips even more deeply and passionately
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin Level Four.
Scarlett

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 5:06 pm

Amie blushed deeply, looking at him. Kissing back with the same passion... She loved it, she was so happy, with him. She loved him so much, more then anything in the world. She loved him with her whole heart. "I love you." She whispered, she wanted to make him happy... She wanted to be happy with him, although she already was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 5:11 pm

He smiled looking at her he loved her so much but he didn't say it he continued to kiss her lips, he would look down at her leaning into her as he continued to kiss upon her lips. He would look into her eyes deeply as he continued to kiss the love of his life deep and passionately.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin Level Four.
Scarlett

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 5:33 pm

Amie blushed her body trembled slightly under his.. Knowing that she wanted him to keep going... But at the same time, she wasn't sure about it... "Y-Yahiko.. D-Do you want to go further?" She whispered, looking at him. Her eyes looking into his as she broke the kiss waiting for him to answer her small voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 5:38 pm

He looks at her as she blushes and stops looking at him seriously asking him he anted to go further. He wanted to but he wanted to know if she did. "I do as long as you are ready and wanting to my love" He looks at her smiling he loved her so much, he was willing to be with her forever. "I love you so much amie."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next