Shi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shi Academy

An academy of students with powers beyond your imagination. Good or evil... Which side will you choose?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All in all, it is time to say goodbye to Shi Academy. Once more, I need to tell you all
that in it's replace, it will be remade into a different site, although it will be in a different
link, please remember, to save all your things. Although it will have different rules, and
different styles. We hope to see you there..
Similar topics

After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarlett
Admin Level Four.
Scarlett

Character sheet
Money: 40
Health:
After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/200After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/200After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

Amie giggled has she got to the front gates of their home. "Ha! I bet you!" She giggled laughing, falling down breathing slowly. Giggling more, her ribs hurting from laughing as hard as she is. "Mm.. I'm slightly hungry." She blinked a few times, and ran into the house, and into the kitchen, grabbing a blood bag, pooring the blood into a cup, through the baggy out. "Mmm.." She smiled, drinking a tiny bit of it.

Last edited by Amie DarkBlade on Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://shiacademy.canadian-forum.com

AuthorMessage
Scarlett
Admin Level Four.
Scarlett

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 6:03 pm

Amie blushed nodding. "I want to, and I know I am ready." She whispered, looking into his eyes. "I love you Yahiko, more then anything.' She whispered, looking into his eyes as she did. "You are my life now." She closed her eyes and kissed him deeply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:05 pm

He looks at her as he hears her say she is ready and wanting to he kissed from her lips to her neck softly and gently looking at her to see if she was enjoying what she was getting so far. He would continue to kiss her neck, he loved her but he would only go farther when she wanted him to.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin Level Four.
Scarlett

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:22 pm

Amie blushed, she leaned her head back, thinking once again.. Her eyes seemed unsure, but her body wanted more... Her heart told her this was the man, she was going to share her life with, forever. And she was ready to do so.. She wanted to... She knew, that this was her other half. The one god made for her. And she for him. This was her soul mate... Her lover. Her everything. She couldn't want anymore. She did not want anymore. Yahiko was her soul mate. Her everything, her sun to her moon. She knew she was ready. "I love you.." She whispered, as she kissed him. Her icey blue eyes glimmered with love.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:26 pm

He would look at her and smile as she kissed him, he continued to kiss her lips, as he grasped the edge of her shirt. "Do you want more my love?" He looked at her, he wanted to be sure before he continued that this was truely what she wanted as he would kiss her lips even more.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin Level Four.
Scarlett

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:28 pm

Amie nodded at him slowly, her eyes looked closely at him, she smiled towards her soul mate. "I love you. And yes, I want more." She whispered, running her fingers through his hair. Her body was ready, her heart, mind and soul were all ready and waiting for the moment that was meant for the both of them forever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:31 pm

He smiled and lifted her shirt over her head, he would then throw it to thee side as he kissed from her lips to her neck to slightly above her breasts covered by her bra, he would reach behind her atempting to take off her bra, kissing lower and lower as he did. He looked at her with his eyes, he loved this girl and wanted to show her how much. He was willing to give all of himself for her.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin Level Four.
Scarlett

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:48 pm

Amie blushed as she looked at the man she loved, she blushed deeply as he kissed her areas that had never really been touched by another in her life... She wasn't sure what to think about it, but she knew by the feeling.. It was perfect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:52 pm

He would slowly un hook her bra with his fingers, as he then plucked her bra from her chest revealing her bare breasts as he kissed upon her smooth and supple breasts. He looks at her to see if she is enjoying his actions as he licks the tip of what was her right tit, he continued to look up at her, for any sign of pleasure from her.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin Level Four.
Scarlett

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:54 pm

Amie blushed deeply letting out a tiny moan of pleasure as he did so. Her body trembled with pleasure... Something that was unknown to her until this very moment. She knew that her heart was speeding up, her mind was flying everywhere. She knew he was hers. And she his. Everything was right in the world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:58 pm

He smiled at her moan then he suddenly grasped her other breast in his hand as he sucked upon her breast he had now licked. He looks at her and continues to suck on her breast as his other hand now rotates her free breast in slow motion, though a bit rough to bring her pleasure. He would softly pinch the tip of her tit slightly as he continued to pleasure. He knew that an angel was im pure for knowing such movements but he doesn't care he continues to suck upon her breasts pinching and rotating the other one looking at her waiting for her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin Level Four.
Scarlett

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:03 pm

Amie gasped, moaning louder, trembling even more as he did. Her body wanted more, and more. She could feel her lower half becoming slightly wet as he did this. Her mind was telling her that this wasn't right before marriage. Her heart told her that as long as she was with him, it was perfect. Her body told her to go forth with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:08 pm

He smiled as he continues to suck on her breast as he sucks rougher than he once already had. Cupping her other breast moving it faster and rougher, pinching more often. He would look at her as he lightly pressed his clothed lower area against her clothed lower area, looked at her as he continued with sucking upon her supple and slightly errect breasts, knowing this he knew she was enjoying every minute of it as he body begged for more he would tease her slightly, removing his mouth and slightly licking the tip of her tit, and pinching harder on her other tit.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin Level Four.
Scarlett

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:25 pm

Amie moaned louder trembling even more. "Yess!" She cried in pleasure, she loved everything about him. Every movement he made towards her body she wasn't sure what this feeling was towards him. But she couldn't stop it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:32 pm

He continued to tease her licking the tip of her tip of her tit still flickering his tongue back and forth, he would then look at her. "do you want more than this my love, like perhaps this" he released his free had and slid it down to her lower clothed area and feathered his finger tips over the clothed area of her clothed protected entrance, where he soon pressed against it with slight pressure.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin Level Four.
Scarlett

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 8:51 pm

Amie cried out in pleasure as he did so, her whole body wanted so much more.. "Yes!" She cried her body trembled as he moved his hand down, then pressed against her there. She wasn't sure what to do but it felt so good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 4:23 pm

He would smile as she wanted more, he would slide down, hooking his fingers on her pants sliding them off gently and slowly looking at her. "Are you sure you want this Amie?" He looks at her as his eyes flicker to blue, as he looks at her seriously. He removes her pants and presses his index against her already wet entrance.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin Level Four.
Scarlett

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:32 pm

Amie nodded slowly, her eyes looking into his. "I am sure, this is what I want." She whispered, blushing as she looked at him. Her eyes glimmered with love.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:34 pm

He would smile as he removes her panties, sliding down more kissing the outer side of her wet entrance. He would slip a finger inside her entrance and pull out to tease you. Finally she would feel the flickering of his tongue licking the outer rim of her entrance. He looked at her to see her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin Level Four.
Scarlett

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 7:17 pm

Amie moaned loudly, trembling as he did, "Yess!" she cried in pure pleasure that he brought her. She couldn't believe that this was really happening, she loved every single moment of their love. She knew that this felt all right. Nothing at all could reck this for them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 7:32 pm

He smiles hearing her yell out, he then licks the inside of her entrance pressing deep inside swirling his tongue. He wants to bring her the greatest of all pleasure tonight. He loved her with all his heart and would put everything on the line for her. He swirled his tongue faster pressing deeper and every now and then pulled out to lick her cliterous.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin Level Four.
Scarlett

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 7:35 pm

Amie moaned louder, her body trembling even more, her legs felt weak. Her heart sped up, her whole body felt as if it were on fire. She moaned his name, calling out in pleasure as he did so. She couldn't believe that this was really happening right now.. She wasn't sure if this was some type of a dream... Or what.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 7:37 pm

He pulled out and looked at her looking at her, he smiled as he crawled over her again looking her in the face. "Do you want more Amie?" He smiled as he pressed his hand roughly against her bare breast roating it in a fast motion. He really did love her, and he would do just about anything for her.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin Level Four.
Scarlett

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 7:39 pm

Amie blushed deeply, looking into his eyes. "Y-Yes I do.." She whispered, her body her heart, and her soul all wanted more, she loved this man, and always would. He was her world, her life. And she knew no one could come between them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 7:56 pm

He smiled, and kisses her lips looking at her, as he slowly undid his belt but was slightly having troubles. "Care to help me with this amie?" He smiled looking at her as he still tried to take off his belt yet still failed. He looked at her waiting for her response towards him.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin Level Four.
Scarlett

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 7:58 pm

Amie giggled, looking at him, leaning up she un-did his belt giggling even more as she did, her eyes looked into his. "There you go love." She smiled and kissed his bare chest blushing even more as she leaned down, looking at him once more smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next