Shi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shi Academy

An academy of students with powers beyond your imagination. Good or evil... Which side will you choose?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All in all, it is time to say goodbye to Shi Academy. Once more, I need to tell you all
that in it's replace, it will be remade into a different site, although it will be in a different
link, please remember, to save all your things. Although it will have different rules, and
different styles. We hope to see you there..
Similar topics

Oh look an Open door ( Open to all )

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Momo

Momo

Character sheet
Money: 40
Health:
Oh look an Open door ( Open to all ) Left_bar_bleue200/200Oh look an Open door ( Open to all ) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
Oh look an Open door ( Open to all ) Left_bar_bleue200/200Oh look an Open door ( Open to all ) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Oh look an Open door ( Open to all ) Empty
PostSubject: Oh look an Open door ( Open to all )   Oh look an Open door ( Open to all ) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:28 pm

A light crisp breeze lightly traveled through the air, the sun shining brightly as white fluffy clouds crawled across the sky. There were many people out at the park today because of the beautiful weather, some relaxing others playing about. The clouds assisted in the sun playing a game of hide and seek as they passed over it slowly giving the world cool shade for a moment before the warm ball came back out. The green grass and sparkling ponds, it looked like a painted picture with all the beauty that unfolded.

Walking down a grassy hill with a picnic basket in hand, Remy found a nice shady spot under a tree and made a bee line for it. Stopping she put the rather large basket down onto the grass and opened it, pulling out a large red and white checkered thin blanket. Removing her black headpiece that held her ears and hair back, the Golden white locks fell to the curve in her back and her ears stood up. Another gust of breeze kicked up, but this time it was from some kids running by. Remy ignored them and pulled out a small container from the basket as she placed her head Guard in. Opening the small container she smiled, picking a fresh green cucumber slice from it plucking it into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Oh look an Open door ( Open to all )   Oh look an Open door ( Open to all ) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:44 pm

Vergil looked from his spot in the tree, having woken up from a deep nap. He had been overworking himself alot lately. With school, his job, and a whole bunch of other things such as learning songs, different hobbies, the clubs he was doing, and trying to improve his social status. His violin rested against his chest, since he was playing earlier and nature was the best place of inspiration. The warm sun, the flora and fauna that shown in this life, everything was beautiful. He sat up straight and stretched, grabbing his violin bow and the violin itself, coming down from the tree.

He landed in the grass noiselessly, his breathing soft. He had seen a woman go flying past him to another tree, wondering what she was doing. He watched a bit, seeing her having herself a personal picnic. He walked over to her with a smile, the bunny ears a surprise. "Hello there, miss." Vergil said very pleasantly, his sapphire blue eyes shining with friendship as he stood there, having never seen anything like this girl before, or having even met her before.
Back to top Go down
Nightwalker
Level One.
Nightwalker

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Oh look an Open door ( Open to all )   Oh look an Open door ( Open to all ) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:57 pm

Ramal was not one to spy on people, he always made his presence known when around others. It just so happened that he saw two figures in the distance as he went on his daily walk. This was indeed his favorite place to be at this time. His urges to stay in the dark were always overshadowed by his need to see the different veiws of the world around him. Walking closer to the figures, Ramal noticed one of them to be a student that he had encountered many times around the school before. Walking up to him and smiling, he was about to greet the boy until he looked at the one who was sitting near him.

The sight nearly took his breth away. Sitting there, just raidiating with beauty that rivaled that of the enviorment around her was one of the most gorgeous women he had ever seen in his life. He paused as his eyes scanned every inch of her body, from her perfectly curved figure to the oh so cute rabbit ears on top of her head that brought everything together. "Who is your friend, Vergil?" he asked as he stared into her eyes, smiling a welcoming smile.
Back to top Go down
Roka
Level One.
Roka

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Oh look an Open door ( Open to all )   Oh look an Open door ( Open to all ) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:07 pm

yakama was walking through the park when he came across a cute bunny girl he look at her and though how close thy could be he keep on seeing his and her and seaas together he then stop and walk over his feet was a little shaky he then look and his teacher and vergil he know he was not ready but he just had a idea he then use his Full age vampire kill to change his looks.

The new Yakama walk up to The bunny girl and bowed to her "its a pleasure to meet you" he said as he grab her hand and kiss's it as he lets go smiling
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Oh look an Open door ( Open to all )   Oh look an Open door ( Open to all ) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:30 pm

Picking out a leafy green lettuce from the small container, she nibbled on it and removed a bottle of cool water opening it she began to drink slowly. The water was sweet and pushed down the crisp lettuce making room in her mouth for a piece of carrot. Her back propped against a tree as she enjoyed herself, the park was quite a nice place to relax she thought but was soon pulled away from them, when she saw a gentlemen she had passed walking over to her. Quickly chewing her sweet baby carrot she gulped it down with water, her red eyes looking into the male's blue ones with much curiosity. Looking at the man in front of her she smiled as he greeted her with a warm look and a friendly hello. Remy was use to people walking up to her, and she enjoyed it very much.

" Hello there...Would you like to join me?"

Holding out her hand with the container, inside was an assortment of cut and diced vegetables. The vegetables were of a healthy color and were sprinkled with water. The male had very nice eyes and just as she was thinking to compliment him another gentlemen arrived. This next gentlemen seem to know the one she offered her food too, now there were two and it would be rude to offer one without the other. Bring her hands back down she placed the container in her lap, a small smile came to her face as she saw the new gentlemen staring at her a small blush appering. She was glad to have company and knew the food would not go to waster or so she hoped. Gesturing a seat fro them on her large blanket, her eyes caught yet another male.

She watched as he bowed to her, saying how nice it was to meet her even though the two have not even exchanged names. This made Remy chuckle lightly, but it was soon silenced as she felt her hand being kisses. Pulling her hand back quickly she looked down and away her blsuh quickly fading. This gentlemen was touchy she could see, but that was alright she thought. Finally haveing a chance to speak.

" Hello Gentlemen...My name is Remy Lorenza Rabbit...I am new around here...And was just enjoying some lunch...Which I over packed...Would you care to join me...I have fruits and vegetables, some cucumber sandwhiches and plenty of water and juice.

Her voice was very sweet not soft but like a very welcoming. Opening her basket to reveal the food, Remy was overjoyed to have met so many people in one day. Maybe her dream was gonna come true after all.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Oh look an Open door ( Open to all )   Oh look an Open door ( Open to all ) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:53 pm

Vergil blinked at the woman. Upon closer examination, she was stunningly gorgeous. She had curves in all the right places, a beautiful smile, beautiful crimson red eyes. His own sapphire blue eyes shined when she spoke, a smile on his face. He stretched his arms and took a seat next to the bunny girl, taking her offer ."I thank you very much." Vergil said, biting into a baby carrot, a smile spreading across his face. "This is very good!" Vergil said, eating another one with a smile on his face.

Then he heard two familiar voices. He sighed, Roka and Ramal were here. "Hey Teacher." Vergil said pleasantly, not really wanting him to be here, but he didn't mind all that much. He waved to Roka, who seemed to just go after the girl. He wasn't here to flirt...much, but he just wanted to make a new friend. He smiled brightly when she said her name. "My name is Vergil Tenebrae. It is nice to meet you." Vergil said, having taken a new surname, having liked the latin word for Shadow.
Back to top Go down
Nightwalker
Level One.
Nightwalker

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Oh look an Open door ( Open to all )   Oh look an Open door ( Open to all ) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 5:31 pm

Ramal's smile widened as he was offered a seat. Ignoring the presence of the other two males, he and sat next to the girl, opposite of Vergil, and reached across her for a carrot in the basket. "My name is Ramal Nightwalker, i'm a teacher here at the academy," he said, putting the carrot in his mouth. "This is quite a lot of food here, if I didn't know better, I would've thought you were waiting on someone." He stretched as he looked at her once more.
Back to top Go down
Roka
Level One.
Roka

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Oh look an Open door ( Open to all )   Oh look an Open door ( Open to all ) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 5:39 pm

Yakama Smiled as he look into Remy eyes he then got close "may name is Yakama and i would like to be your master" he said as he Pick up the carrot Yakama Look at his teacher then at vergil then turn to Remy "Look my little seaas is Lonely and she was asking me for a playmate so i know you would be the one for seaas " he said picking up Remy hand once more kissing it again looking into Remy eyes more.
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Oh look an Open door ( Open to all )   Oh look an Open door ( Open to all ) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:29 pm

Hearing the three men all speak while she pulled out a sandwich and munched on it, giving each of the men a full look over as the spoke one by one. The Cucumber sandwich was perfect, so light and crisp that it put the little half-breed in a jolt of happiness. Hearing everyone's name and even finding out about one's occupation, Remy took another sip of water and laughed a light laugh when she heard what Ramel and Roka spoke. Turning her attention towards the more forward of the three her eyes blinking in confusion. Thinking of a nice way to decline Roka's offer she smiled her sweetest smile to him pushing a strand Of golden white from her brown face. She felt his lips on her hand again, her smiled lessened a bit when he did this. Whom ever this person was that he spoke of Remy did not want to meet her, and wished he would act a bit less then what he was now, her eyes lowered from him as she bit in her food again.

" I am going to have to politely decline your offer...
I..I always over pack when ever I have a picnic..I don't have anyone to invite to them...So I make a lot and hope that someone would join me...Your the first three to ever do so, I am happy you all decided to join me..Even if some have different reasons than others for doing so...""

Remy cut her eyes at Roka as she said this, she was not one to dislike but he was starting to become a douche bag in her eyes. Closing the container of vegetables she reach in the basket and pulled out a small plum, biting into it the jucies dribbiling down her chin and falling onto her breast which popped out a lot on the top. Feeling the cool juice she looked down at her self and frowned pulling out a napkin and wiping them, with each whip her breast jiggling about. Soon she was done, looking up at them she smiled. It was rude to be so messy and she hopped they would forgive her.

: I am sorry....I am a bit messy at times, forgive me... It's wonderful to meet..Most of you. I am very lonely most of the time...And I never see any of my friends usually after I meet them the first time.."

Looking down, her bunny ears flopped down to show the sadness that she tried to hide. She was always lost and could never hold onto anyone because of it. Looking back up she smiled weakly her ears still flopped down wards.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Oh look an Open door ( Open to all )   Oh look an Open door ( Open to all ) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:41 pm

Vergil saw how aggressive Roka was being and sighed. He could easily tell Remy didn't like that at all. Even his opinon of Roka was starting to diminish from his actions. He saw how she talked and how she tried to hide it. Even though her body was amazing, that was the least of his worries at the moment. When she started to sulk, he gave her a hug that lasted about a couple seconds or so, then pulled away with a bright smile.

"Don't let things like that get you down. Its okay to be a bit messy, and loneliness goes away when you find someone that you care about and that care about you." Vergil said, getting up. "How about a song, to commemorate this meeting?" Vergil said, grabbing his violin and resting his violin between his shoulder and cheek. He began to play a slow, yet soulful song. It put his heart in the song itself. Though it was kind of short, it was beautiful, atleast to him.

----------------------------------------

(www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rcajcqdhkh0)- The song.
Back to top Go down
Nightwalker
Level One.
Nightwalker

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Oh look an Open door ( Open to all )   Oh look an Open door ( Open to all ) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:26 pm

Ramal couldn't help but smirk as he glanced sideways at Roka. Maybe he had been around that Neko of his for so long he had forgotten how to speak to a woman. "I'm sorry about Roka,he means no harm" he said as he looked into her slightly pouting face, reading her like a book. "I'm now contemplating on whether or not to start teaching classes on how to approach a beautiful woman," he joked. Watching her bite into a plum, he watched as the juice dripped down her chin and onto he breast. His eyes flashed red momentarily as he turned away from her, hearing her apologize for her sloppy eating.

"Thats nothing to apologize for," he laughed as he helped himself to some juice. "Especially if you're going to be dining with me for lunch tomorrow." He watched Vergil suddenly hug the girl and start playing music. "I feel that you just haven't met a good enough friend, so I am going to change that for you by showing you what a true friend is," he said, Vergil's music playing in the background. "Besides, I make a mean carrot cake that i'm sure you would love." He looked into her eyes once more and gave a warm smile. He didn't have to use his abilities to get a feel of calm that was around them. "I won't allow no for an answer, so just agreeing would be the easiest way to go." He took a sip of the drink and waited to see what she would say.

Back to top Go down
Roka
Level One.
Roka

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Oh look an Open door ( Open to all )   Oh look an Open door ( Open to all ) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:40 pm

Yakama grab his head as his eyes turn blue "Damn it i told you not to take over with out asking" Yakama said as his eye turn yellow "Hahahahaha come on Yakama im just helping seaas out she wanted a play mate" Yakama? said as his eye burn Blue "But that does not give you the right to treat woman like that " yakama said Grabbing his Head His body Reverted back as his Eye turn From blue and Yellow Yakama Final took control as he Look at Remy "Im sorry i have a split Personality if i am not careful my other self take's over" Yakama said as he turn to Vergil "Look you know i have a Split Personality and yet you did not tell her" yakama said Pissed off at his other self he then turn to his teacher "and you why are you here? you have a woman" Yakama said trying to clear stuff up between them.

Yakama look back at Remy "Im sorry if my other self said anything to you i was trying to hold him back but he took over if there anything i could do yo make it up to you just tell me" Yakama said bowing to remy
Back to top Go down
JackBlades

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Oh look an Open door ( Open to all )   Oh look an Open door ( Open to all ) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:12 am

AJ sprinted around the edge of the park, going on his third lap before stopping at the entrance and taking a deep breath. "Don't know why I do this every day, it's not like I enjoy it." He said with a smirk as he took some more deep breaths. He smelled the air, getting a mix of other people but then he smelled something different. He picked up the smell of food and although it probably wasn't a steak he wasn't going to be choosy about it. He used a napkin to wipe some sweat off his face before walking over to Remy and the other's, seeing only one person he knew. "Hey teach, what's up. Sorry if I'm intruding but I could go for something to eat." He said as he scanned over the four people and noted the Remy was probably the one who had brought the food.

"Thank you for the food, sorry if it wasn't open to me but I doubt you would bring three guys just to eat." He said as he pulled out a sandwhich from the basket and took a bite out of it. He looked the girl over and couldn't help but notice that she was indeed beautiful, but noticed that the other three were after her and he wasn't about to jump in a dog pile that he knew he probably wouldn't win. "I'm AJ, it's a pleasure to meet you miss." He said with a smile as he wiped some crumbs off his hand and stuck it out so he could shake her hand.
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Oh look an Open door ( Open to all )   Oh look an Open door ( Open to all ) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:17 pm

Her ears perked up slightly as she felt an warm embrace, the embrace lasted only a second or two and she smiled looking at Vergil. Her ears perked up all the way now when she heard him play, the music was soft and tender and it dulled her sense just a bit. The music, food, and company was beautiful set off by the peaceful surroundings. Sipping her water she turned her eyes to Ramel, hearing him speak she smiled politely. A small yawn escaping her lips as she stretched her arms up towards the sky, laying on her side. As she listened to the teacher speak, blushing when she was asked by the teacher to join him for lunch. Sitting up she moved a strand away from her hair.

" I-I Would enjoy lunch with you thank you Mr.Nightwalker.

Sitting back up now, her heart pounding slightly as he mentioned the carrot cake. Remy's ears twitched a bit as she heard Roka, his voice was diffrent and she moved closer to Vergil and Ramel when he began to speak to himself. She grew uneasy when he began to spologise for his other sides actions and her ears flopped down hearing the Ramel had a companion already.

" Um..No..It's ok..."

Sighing a bit she was looking forward to the lunch with Ramel but put back on her sweet smile, the wind picking up slightly as it pushed her hair back. Never noticing where the new person came from she smiled standing up.

" I am sorry to be rude...But..I don't feel so well..I may have overstuffed myself...Forgive me..I must go back to the dorms.."

Turning to AJ she smiled her sweetest smile and bowed to him. " forgive me..Please enjoy the lunch.."
Walking away in the wrong direction of where the school was. still thinking it over as to weather or not to actuallly go with a teacher, who was taken.

Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh look an Open door ( Open to all )   Oh look an Open door ( Open to all ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh look an Open door ( Open to all )
Page 1 of 1