Shi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shi Academy

An academy of students with powers beyond your imagination. Good or evil... Which side will you choose?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All in all, it is time to say goodbye to Shi Academy. Once more, I need to tell you all
that in it's replace, it will be remade into a different site, although it will be in a different
link, please remember, to save all your things. Although it will have different rules, and
different styles. We hope to see you there..
Similar topics

After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarlett
Admin Level Four.
Scarlett

Character sheet
Money: 40
Health:
After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} Left_bar_bleue200/200After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} Left_bar_bleue200/200After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} Empty
PostSubject: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:02 pm

Amie giggled has she got to the front gates of their home. "Ha! I bet you!" She giggled laughing, falling down breathing slowly. Giggling more, her ribs hurting from laughing as hard as she is. "Mm.. I'm slightly hungry." She blinked a few times, and ran into the house, and into the kitchen, grabbing a blood bag, pooring the blood into a cup, through the baggy out. "Mmm.." She smiled, drinking a tiny bit of it.

Last edited by Amie DarkBlade on Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://shiacademy.canadian-forum.com

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:07 pm

He looks at her and laughs as she had beat him in the race. Then suddenly watches her run to the kitchen getting a blood bag. "is your hunger quenched now, Amie?" He smiles as she was drinking the cup of blood. He would then suck his wings back in, as he winced a bit in pain the tattoo mark formed once again, and yet he was shirtless again. "I really need to fix this shirtless ordeal..." He looks at her and laughs at himself as he walks over to her and sits next to her smiling.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin Level Four.
Scarlett

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:12 pm

Amie smiled, looking at him. "Mmm.. Yes, and you don't haaaaave to fix the shirt problem." She giggled and kissed his shoulder blushing a tiny bit, there had been some blood on her lips, and now it was on his shoulder, in the shape of her lips. "Oppies!" She giggled, licking the stop she had kissed. "Sorry." She smiled at him, hugging him closely. Her cup was now on the table, still somewhat full she hadn't drank it all yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:17 pm

He would smile as she answered him and giggled a bit at the whole shirtless joke he made. He felt her lips kiss his shoulder as a blood shape the shape of her lips was formed, she then licked up the spot and smiles. As he looks at her he lifts her chin as she smiled at him and hugged him. "no don't be sorry, amie" He kisses her lips, not caring about the blood but rather in pure love for the girl standing before him. He looks at her and pulls away from the kiss. "Amie, I love you so much, I would do anything for you." He hugs her close looking at her, as far as he saw it he didn't want to go to heaven anymore this was his heaven being with her, made his life.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin Level Four.
Scarlett

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:44 pm

Amie smiled, kissing him back, "I love you do Yahiko, and I would do anything for you also." She smiled and kissed him again, wrapping her arms around his neck looking in his eyes, "what would you like to do now?" She tilted her head to the right a tiny little bit. She giggled a little more smiling at him. "Mmm..." She was thinking, wondering what to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:10 pm

He would smile hearing her words, as she wrapped her arms around his neck, we would wrap his around her waist line. He would look into her eyes and smiles hearing her words of what they wanted to do. He didn't care as long as it was to be with her. He kissed her lips softly, as she thought about what to do. "Amie, I don't care what we do as long as it is with you and if your ready to, I love you so much Amie." He would smile as he normally is a pervert but around her he is a saint, someone who wanted only what she wanted he loved her with all of his heart and even more. He honestly wanted to marry her, and he had the thought he would, he just didn't have a ring yet.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin Level Four.
Scarlett

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:18 pm

Amie blushed and smiled at the same time. "I love you Yahiko~" She smiled and kissed him lightly, her eyes closed, wanting to remember every single moment. Her heart was beating faster, and her body felt like giving out because of how happy she was at this very moment in time, she knew she wanted to spend the rest of her life with him, no matter what.. And with her being a vampire, that would be a very.. Very long time...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:51 pm

He smiled at her response, he would hug her tightly and kiss her lips once more before actually deciding to end the kiss. He would back away slowly, how was he going to propose to her without a ring. Could she wait till he got one, I mean he had money for it just not the time to suprise her. He would do the traditional thing and get on one knee, "Amie, you mean the world to me, you make me feel tamed, you bring me a heart felt warm fast pound to my chest, Amie Darkblade, even though I do not have a ring I ask you to wait I promise I will have it soon, and even if you accept without the ring I will ask you this same question with the ring in my hand, Amie I know I don't know that much, but I love you dearly, and I need you to be my maiden. Amie Darkblade please would you take the honor in being my wife?" He looks at her, his face was red at the time he knew he looked like a fool without the ring and didn't work on the speech seeing how it was a corny way to get hold of her attention but he loved her dearly and would do anything to keep them together.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin Level Four.
Scarlett

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:43 pm

Amie kissed him back, unsure what to do when he broke their kiss.. Thinking she had done something wrong, she hoped she didn't... Then he went on one knee... She heard his words, they had brought tears to her eyes, she was no crying, "Yahiko, I do not care if you haven't a ring, I do not care if I never get one. As long as I am with you, I have my ring." She smiled tears still flowing down her face as she looked at him, she was so happy, "I would love to be your wife, to be with you forever." She smiled, tears still flowing down her face, her body was trembling, her hands were shakey, but she hadn't cared. She was just made the happiest ever. "I can't believe this is happening..." She still had tears, "please do not... Please do not be dream." She whispered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:50 pm

He smiled and stood up and hugged her close and with suprise kissed her lips with passion. The words she spoke really made him feel better, he loved her with all his heart. He would look at her and smile as he looked at her, his hands twined into hers. He would smile as he saw her true divine beauty, he didn't care about their species he cared about her. He would continue to kiss her lips as he soon heard her whisper the words dream. "This is not a dream my love, it is simply the hand of fate allowing us to be together. I love you and will be here by your side for ever my love." He looks at her as he smiles then kisses her lips smiling.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin Level Four.
Scarlett

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:57 pm

Amie blushed, looking at him kissing him each time, "As long as I am with you, it is as if I am a dream world." She smiled, looking at him, kissing him once more, with all the passion she had. "And, I hope this never ends, our love is something I have never seen before, I cannot believe I have found someone like you, I never want it to leave, I want us to be true." She smiled, feeling tears going down her f ace as she looked into his eyes once more, "my heart belongs to you, as does my body and soul. You are my life." She smiled kissing him again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:03 pm

He would smile as she explained her self, he would kiss her lips once again. He would chuckle and joke a bit with him still being a perv and all. "Your body, eh? Haha im just joking you don't have to commit your self to anything like that till your ready my love. But my Heart, Soul, and Body belong to you as well" He would look at her and smile and hug her tightly his lips pressed to hers, her body close to his. She was the highlight of his life, and he never wanted to let her go. He smiled looking into her eyes, "What is it you wish to do my love, name it and I will go to even the heavens to reach for it, not even the impossible goals can stop me from pleasing you."
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin Level Four.
Scarlett

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 2:55 pm

Amie giggles smiling as she looks at him, "Alejandro, I love you so much, I cannot believe I am with you, you bring so much joy to me." She smiled looking at him, kissing him again, "I am deathly tired though my love." She frowned a tiny bit, tilting her head to the right as she looked at him. Her icey blue eyes looking at him. "Forever and always I shall love you, no matter what." She smiled and hugged him once more, feeling tears almost falling down her face again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:28 pm

He would smile holding her close as she claimed to be tired, he too was a bit tired from all that flying. He had looked at her smiling. He would then kiss her lips, "Would you like to go lie down in our bed for a nap my love?" He smiled as her bright icy blue eyes looked at his eyes, he would then smile at her comment of loving him forever. "As I will love you forever my love, nothing will take you from me." He smiles then notices her crying again, he then dries her eyes with his hand and kisses her lips once more, still waiting for the answer if she wanted to go lie down in their bed for some sleep.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin Level Four.
Scarlett

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:53 pm

Amie giggled smiling a little, "Of course." She smiled kissing him. "I love you," she looked down, "Yes, please." She blushed looking at him once more and kisses him lightly giggling. "I still cannot believe that you are mine.." She blushed even more looking into his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:58 pm

He would smile kissing her lips once more, smiling as she had answered him. He smiled and picked her up as a joke, he smiled at her as he caried her bridal style into the bedroom, and softly placed her on the bed. He then too layed next to her on the bed. "There ya go my love" He smiled kissed her lips staring into her eyes with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin Level Four.
Scarlett

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:22 pm

Amie smiled, giggling a tiny bit as she layed her head on his chest listening to his heart beat. She knew then everything was perfect, and nothing in this world could wreck this moment in time.. Nothing at all. "I love you Yahiko, more then anything in this world." She whispered, she some how wiggled her way under the blankets of the bed, as she moved back so her head was on his chest so she could hear his heart beat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:28 pm

He smiles as she lies on his chest under the covers listening to his fast beating heart beat. He smiled lying next to her and kissed her forehead. "I love you Amie, I would do anything for you my love" He smiled looking at her, he then looks around the area. He smiles and holds her close to him. "Are you comfortable my love?
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin Level Four.
Scarlett

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:37 pm

Amie smiled, "Yes, I am my love." She giggled yawning a little more, her eyes closed as she shivered. It was a cold house.. Though she was a vampire, but with being a pure blood born a vampire, she was more like an human who drank blood and had in-human speed and all that fancy stuff... "As I would do anything for you my love." She smiled looking at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:41 pm

He would look at her as she began to shiver and close her eyes, he would hold her close to keep her warm. He looks at her as she falls asleep, he kisses her fore head. "Sleep well my love, you deserve to do what ever you wish my love." He smiles as he looks at her, as he then to starts to fall asleep. He was at peace, he was lying next to a girl who was to be his fiance. His true love.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin Level Four.
Scarlett

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:48 pm

Amie had fallen a sleep, her body was against his, she felt safe, like nothing in this world could hurt her at all.. She left in peace.. And no matter what, she knew that within her life with Yahiko, she knew it would be her and him for ever, and more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:53 pm

He smiled as she fell asleep on his chest, he too well asleep with his arms around her holding her close so she would be warm. He then soundly fell asleep, lying next to his love his life.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin Level Four.
Scarlett

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:05 pm

{Unsure what to put XD }

Amie yawned, staying with him.
~~~~~~~~~
After a few hours, there is a knocking at the door?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:07 pm

He hears the knocking at the door sighs, slowly getting out of bed. "Who is it..." He sighed as he looked at the ground, he was asleep so peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin Level Four.
Scarlett

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:10 pm

As he walks down the stairs, a scream comes from the bedroom where Amie was sleeping, as if something was attacking her. "HELP!" Amie cried as the thing at the door disspeared. Someone had came into their bedroom through the window. Someone had her by the hair dragging her trying to get her out the window.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}   After their race.{Yahiko and Amie} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After their race.{Yahiko and Amie}
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next