Shi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shi Academy

An academy of students with powers beyond your imagination. Good or evil... Which side will you choose?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All in all, it is time to say goodbye to Shi Academy. Once more, I need to tell you all
that in it's replace, it will be remade into a different site, although it will be in a different
link, please remember, to save all your things. Although it will have different rules, and
different styles. We hope to see you there..
Similar topics

Family day.~ {Xander only!}

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : 1, 2  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Honey

Character sheet
    Money: 40
    Health:
    Family day.~ {Xander only!} Left_bar_bleue200/200Family day.~ {Xander only!} Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
    Mana:
    Family day.~ {Xander only!} Left_bar_bleue200/200Family day.~ {Xander only!} Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Family day.~ {Xander only!} Empty
    PostSubject: Family day.~ {Xander only!}   Family day.~ {Xander only!} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:35 pm

Honey walked slowly towards the park, her dress was just under her knees to day, her hair was down as she moved around slowly, towards the swing set as she yawned, her body shivered slightly. Her body moved, and she sat down on the swing, moving her self along with it, as she became slightly higher in the air. "Mmmm~" She giggled as she swung. Her eyes closed as she pushed herself higher and higher. Her breathing some-what stopped when she when high in the air, her tiny body shivered a little as it became very cold.
    Back to top Go down
    Xander

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Family day.~ {Xander only!}   Family day.~ {Xander only!} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:45 pm

Zander had his usual cup of tea in a thermos, since it wasn't good to bring out a cup into broad daylight. He had a book in the other hand, his laptop on his shoulder. He always had to have it on him, just in case he felt like watching a little bit of his favorite series. He sipped a bit of his tea and moved his hair out of his face to read his book better. He blew out a puff of air, the air visible since it was quite chilly. The tea was warming him up nicely, but he wondered where his sister went. She just ran off. Then he saw her on the swingset and smirked. "Hey Hon, do you think its wise to be swinging in this kind of chill?" Zander asked her.
    Back to top Go down
    Honey

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Family day.~ {Xander only!}   Family day.~ {Xander only!} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:49 pm

Honey blinked, giggling at him as he stood there. "Well, I guess.. But I wanted to think Zandy!" She giggled, jumping off, landing infront of him, kissing him on the lips lightly. "Why are you here?" She questioned him, smiling a little at the same time. Her whole vibe changed when she was around her brother.
    Back to top Go down
    Xander

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Family day.~ {Xander only!}   Family day.~ {Xander only!} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:53 pm

Zander smirked with a chuckle when she jumped and landed on him. "I was taking a walk." Zander said simply, kissing her back a bit. Things always changed when him and his sister got together. He held onto his tea and smirked, picking her up with himself. "How are you doing, sis?" Zander asked her with a smirk.
    Back to top Go down
    Honey

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Family day.~ {Xander only!}   Family day.~ {Xander only!} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:59 pm

"I am fine~" She smiled and kissed him again, giggling more as she did so. Her eyes looked into his, and kissed his nose, "Just the same before I left the house!~" She giggled more nuzzling his chest a little, trying to become warm.
    Back to top Go down
    Xander

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Family day.~ {Xander only!}   Family day.~ {Xander only!} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 5:11 pm

Zander smirked. "Aren't you very effectionate today." Zander said, kissing her forehead. "Lets head somewhere warmer, I can tell you're cold." Zander said, handing her his jacket, which probably was 2 sizes too big. "I see a little shop over there." Zander said, pointing to a shop where they could stay at. "Is that okay with you, or would you rather freeze?" Zander asked.
    Back to top Go down
    Honey

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Family day.~ {Xander only!}   Family day.~ {Xander only!} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 5:30 pm

Honey giggled and nodded, holding onto him still, "Fine" She mummered looking at him as she moved along towards the place. Her hair following behind her body as she moved giggling.
    Back to top Go down
    Xander

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Family day.~ {Xander only!}   Family day.~ {Xander only!} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 5:34 pm

Zander smirked and picked up his sister, bringing her into the shop. It seemed like no one was around. In Big Gold letters, the letters L.H. were there. Just as they got inside, it started raining hard. "Tch, just our luck." Zander said, sitting his younger sister on his lap.
    Back to top Go down
    Honey

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Family day.~ {Xander only!}   Family day.~ {Xander only!} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 5:38 pm

Honey giggled a little, and nuzzled his neck. "Si~ It is brother." She giggled smiling as she kissed his neck. "What are we going to be doing today brother?" She whispered yawning a little.
    Back to top Go down
    Xander

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Family day.~ {Xander only!}   Family day.~ {Xander only!} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 5:44 pm

Zander smirked and nodded, snuggling and kissing his sister's neck. "Whatever you feel like doing. I picked what we would do the other day." Zander said. He hugged her a bit, kissing her forehead before seeing someone coming. It was a thin man, with a bit of a smile. "Would you like to rent a room for the night? By the look of the rain, it doesn't look like its gonna let up." The man said, Zander looking at his sister. "What do you want to do, Hon?"
    Back to top Go down
    Honey

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Family day.~ {Xander only!}   Family day.~ {Xander only!} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 5:50 pm

Honey giggled, smiling at him. "Sure~ If it is going to be raining like this. I don't want to go get wet trying to get home!" She giggled and nuzzled his neck once more, her fangs nipping his neck a little.
    Back to top Go down
    Xander

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Family day.~ {Xander only!}   Family day.~ {Xander only!} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 5:54 pm

Xander smirked. "Calm down, or no "treat" for you tonight." Xander said, smiling a fangy grin. He handed the man some money and he gave them a key to the room. When he opened the room, he realized what this place was. It was a Love Hotel!
    Back to top Go down
    Honey

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Family day.~ {Xander only!}   Family day.~ {Xander only!} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:00 pm

Honey giggled, and ran onto the bed, rolling around as she yawned a little. She had became bored, and layed flat on the bed as she turned around to look at her brother. "I'm bored." She sighed running her fingers through her hair.
    Back to top Go down
    Xander

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Family day.~ {Xander only!}   Family day.~ {Xander only!} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:04 pm

Zander smirked and strode over to the bed, sitting down right on the edge of the bed. "What do you feel like doing sis? We got T.V., a full selection of movies, and I brought my laptop, so we got games." Zander said simply. Even though he was old, he wasn't out of the loop.
    Back to top Go down
    Honey

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Family day.~ {Xander only!}   Family day.~ {Xander only!} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:07 pm

Honey giggles, and moved over to her brother, and wrapped her arms around him, her chin on the top of his head, while her arms pressed against his chest. "I was thinking of something else brother~" She whispered into his ear, kissing his neck.
    Back to top Go down
    Xander

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Family day.~ {Xander only!}   Family day.~ {Xander only!} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:11 pm

Zander smirked and sighed, shaking his head. "You're insatiable, Hon." Zander said, letting her take control this time, closing his eyes and resting his body against her, feeling her hands on his chest as he snuggled the top of his head under her chin.
    Back to top Go down
    Honey

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Family day.~ {Xander only!}   Family day.~ {Xander only!} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:18 pm

Honey giggled smiling, "Oh~ You know you love Zandy!" She giggled, and kissed his neck, smiling as she bit into it lightly, drinking a little of his blood. Knowing full well he would do the same later. Her hands moving down to his pants, and undoing them.
    Back to top Go down
    Xander

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Family day.~ {Xander only!}   Family day.~ {Xander only!} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:24 pm

Zander smirked and felt her fangs sink into his skin, drinking some of his blood. He felt her hands move down and undo his pants as he smirked, reaching back and nipping at her neck. He didn't bite all the way in though, since he didn't want her blood just yet.
    Back to top Go down
    Honey

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Family day.~ {Xander only!}   Family day.~ {Xander only!} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:31 pm

Honey smirked, and kissed his neck, pulling his memeber out, moving her hand up and down on it.
    Back to top Go down
    Xander

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Family day.~ {Xander only!}   Family day.~ {Xander only!} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:37 pm

Zander moaned a little bit, feeling his sister's touch, kissing and nibbling on her neck a little bit, just a little bit. He started to undo her dress buttons with one hand, slowly and carefully.
    Back to top Go down
    Honey

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Family day.~ {Xander only!}   Family day.~ {Xander only!} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:48 pm

Honey shivered, and bit into his neck once again. Smiling as she did; removing her teeth, she moved her hand faster.
    Back to top Go down
    Xander

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Family day.~ {Xander only!}   Family day.~ {Xander only!} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:53 pm

Zander had completely unbuttoned her dress, turning around to take it off, making sure that her hand didn't move from his now full length erection. He took off her dress and admired her body, biting back a moan.
    Back to top Go down
    Honey

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Family day.~ {Xander only!}   Family day.~ {Xander only!} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:56 pm

Honey shivered, now fully naked infront of her brother, she kissed his lips, moving her body so she was now hovering above his memeber. "I love you brother~" She whispered.
    Back to top Go down
    Xander

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Family day.~ {Xander only!}   Family day.~ {Xander only!} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:58 pm

Zander smiled a bit, hearing his sister say that he loved him. He arched his neck up and whispered in her ear." I love you too." before biting into her neck and drinking some of her blood.
    Back to top Go down
    Honey

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Family day.~ {Xander only!}   Family day.~ {Xander only!} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:02 pm

Honey blushed, moaning as he bit into her neck, she moved her body down wards as his memeber entered her, her walls already tighten around him, moaning louder.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family day.~ {Xander only!}   Family day.~ {Xander only!} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family day.~ {Xander only!}
    Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next