Shi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shi Academy

An academy of students with powers beyond your imagination. Good or evil... Which side will you choose?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All in all, it is time to say goodbye to Shi Academy. Once more, I need to tell you all
that in it's replace, it will be remade into a different site, although it will be in a different
link, please remember, to save all your things. Although it will have different rules, and
different styles. We hope to see you there..
Similar topics

Moving In A Love...(Destiny)

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Kira

Kira

Character sheet
    Money: 40
    Health:
    Moving In A Love...(Destiny) Left_bar_bleue200/200Moving In A Love...(Destiny) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
    Mana:
    Moving In A Love...(Destiny) Left_bar_bleue200/200Moving In A Love...(Destiny) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Moving In A Love...(Destiny) Empty
    PostSubject: Moving In A Love...(Destiny)   Moving In A Love...(Destiny) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 1:01 pm

As Kira slowly cleaned out a his closet, he slowly awaited for his girlfriend Destiny to move in with him. He had spent almost there days cleaning up so that everything would be prefect. He had cooked dinner and took the night off work, so he could be here to greet his love as soon as she walked throught the door. It had only seemed like yesterday that had meet, but what could he say, it felt like love at first sight. He quickly placed in a moive as he sat down for a few minutes. He wore only his basket ball shorts and a pair of black socks. His hair was pulled back except for his bane, and his glasses hanged carelessly on the edge of his nose as he folded his arms across his chest. "I wonder if she will be hungry?" He asked himself as he could smell the paste and garlic bread, he had cooked.
    Back to top Go down
    Destiny

Destiny

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Moving In A Love...(Destiny)   Moving In A Love...(Destiny) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:19 pm

Destiny walked down the hallway. her soft footsteps making no noise with each step that she took. a bookbag filled with a few clothes and books that she had possessed was slung over her left shoulder. her shoulder length chocolate brown hair was pulled back in a loose ponytail with her bangs framing her face and hanging over her crimson colored eyes. her attire today was a black school uniform jacket with a red bow at the chest, a white long sleeve button up shirt underneath. she wore this with a slightly loose black miniskirt, black socks and brown school shoes.The attire that she wore fit snugly against her small framed slenderness of a figure. she stopped at the door that her teacher/boyfriend lived in and her pulse slightly picked up in speed. she was a bit nervous. not knowing exactly what to expect since she never lived with anyone before. but all thoughts were pushed aside as she remembered what she came here for. she lightly tapped on the door with her knuckle three times. and waited brushing back a strand of hair that fell over her eyes.
    Back to top Go down
    Kira

Kira

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Moving In A Love...(Destiny)   Moving In A Love...(Destiny) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:43 am

Kira quickly answered the door as he saw Destiny. He quickly kissed her cheek as he lead her into the bedroom. As he walked down the hallway, he pointed out several things. He quickly pushed the door open to the bed room and sat down on the queen size bed. "I know it's not much, but i hardly ever spend time in here, so you are welcome to redecorate if you like." He slowly walked over to the window as he pushed it open allowing a small breeze to flow in," so what do you think?"
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving In A Love...(Destiny)   Moving In A Love...(Destiny) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving In A Love...(Destiny)
    Page 1 of 1