Shi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shi Academy

An academy of students with powers beyond your imagination. Good or evil... Which side will you choose?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All in all, it is time to say goodbye to Shi Academy. Once more, I need to tell you all
that in it's replace, it will be remade into a different site, although it will be in a different
link, please remember, to save all your things. Although it will have different rules, and
different styles. We hope to see you there..
Similar topics

Test Drive *Mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Violet Perry
Level One.
Violet Perry

Character sheet
Money: 40
Health:
Test Drive *Mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil] Left_bar_bleue200/200Test Drive *Mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil] Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
Test Drive *Mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil] Left_bar_bleue200/200Test Drive *Mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil] Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Test Drive *Mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil] Empty
PostSubject: Test Drive *Mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil]   Test Drive *Mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:50 pm

Violet walked down to Vergil's room and knocked on the door. Classes for the day were over, and it was luckily Friday, so she would be able to stay with him longer, as there would be no assignments hanging over her head.

Last edited by Violet Perry on Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Test Drive *Mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil]   Test Drive *Mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:03 pm

Vergil had stretched his arms, grabbing his violin. He had gotten this a while back and had been praticing on it for a while. Along with his electric bass, Electric Guitar, and Acoustic guitar, he was pretty much masterful in stringed instruments. Before he could play, he heard a knock at the door. He put the bow in his pocket and the violin was still in his hands as he opened the door. He smiled. "Hey Violet." Vergil said.
Back to top Go down
Violet Perry
Level One.
Violet Perry

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Test Drive *Mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil]   Test Drive *Mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:12 pm

"Hello... wait, you play violin?" she said, baffled. When she saw him she figured pure academic, but apparently he did have an instrument. Perhaps he had some potential after all. She invited herself into the room and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Test Drive *Mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil]   Test Drive *Mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:17 pm

Vergil smiled. "Yeah, I play a variety of stringed instruments." Vergil said, letting her come in. "Let me play a song for you." Vergil said, standing up after he invited her to sit down, resting the violin between his cheek and shoulder, beginning to play a song.

(here's the song- www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rcajcqdhkh0)
Back to top Go down
Violet Perry
Level One.
Violet Perry

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Test Drive *Mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil]   Test Drive *Mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:22 pm

"Wow... that's beautiful, where did you learn to play so well?" she asked, further baffled. She presumed that it just goes to show that people can have hidden talents, and that most you could never guess by their appearance. Whatever the matter, it was a beautiful song.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Test Drive *Mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil]   Test Drive *Mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:26 pm

"I had tutors when I was smaller. I also taught myself by watching and listening to others." Vergil said, taking a seat and putting his violin across his lap. "So, what do you feel like doing, Violet?" Vergil asked her with a slight smile, wondering what they could do today.
Back to top Go down
Violet Perry
Level One.
Violet Perry

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Test Drive *Mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil]   Test Drive *Mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:33 pm

"I don't know, I came here because I had no more classes and it was Friday. I didn't really have any plans." She said, leaving the choice to him, after all, she wasn't sure what she wanted to do. "Then again, last time I left without getting that glass of juice, and I am thirsty, how about I get us some drinks and that'll give you time to think of something for us to do, okay?" Violet said cheerfully. She then got up and went over to the kitchen and looked in the refrigerator for the juice and milk.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Test Drive *Mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil]   Test Drive *Mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:44 pm

Vergil nodded. "Okay then!" Vergil said with a smile, thinking about something. "How about I give you your own personal concert. I've got a bunch of music that I can play to and that I can isolate the stringed instrument of my choice." Vergil said with a smile, hoping she would agree to that idea.
Back to top Go down
Violet Perry
Level One.
Violet Perry

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Test Drive *Mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil]   Test Drive *Mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:51 pm

Violet gave Vergil his drink and sat down again before responding. "Sure, begin whenever you're ready." She said. The idea of it was quite appealing in its own, so it sounded like a great idea.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Test Drive *Mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil]   Test Drive *Mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:55 pm

Vergil nodded and tuned his violin, turning on his speakers, CD player, and stereo. He put in a disc and put it to Track number two. This track had the song "His World" by Zebrahead with Isolated Violin and Vocals. This meant that Vergil would have to sing and play violin to make the song complete. He began to play, his eyes closed. When he sang, his voice was clear, beautiful, yet held a mysterious charm to it.

(www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VHnFwVskl0)
Back to top Go down
Violet Perry
Level One.
Violet Perry

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Test Drive *Mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil]   Test Drive *Mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 6:03 pm

(wait... that's possible with a violin? confused )

"Wow, that was pretty good. What else have you got in that bag of tricks?" She said, this was even more surprising, especially because it involved a violin in a somewhat fast-paced song where you wouldn't expect it. Violet truly was utterly and totally shocked. Then she realized an odd irony, her name was 2 letters off of violin. This was odd, but she waited to react to what he would play next.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Test Drive *Mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil]   Test Drive *Mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 6:08 pm

(Apparently so.)

"Let me play Guitar for you." Vergil said, going back into his room, sitting his violin beside her before he went, coming back with his electric guitar, pre-tuned. He switched tracks again, this time to Un-gravity, with Electric Guitar and vocals isolated. He played softly, matching the song's pace.

(www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot8-zkmno9U)
Back to top Go down
Violet Perry
Level One.
Violet Perry

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Test Drive *Mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil]   Test Drive *Mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 6:17 pm

(You like sonic music, huh?)

Violet loved it, it was great, she didn't know what to say at first, then, finally, she spoke. "Great job, I didn't know what to say there for a second." She said with a smile. The idea that he was this good of a musician rendered the idea in her mind that perhaps this half-breed was half mermaid, rumor has it that they can sing so well they draw ships into the rocks. She debated stating the question but decided against it, and simply waited for the next song.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Test Drive *Mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil]   Test Drive *Mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 6:22 pm

(Meh, what can I say? The music is good.)

"Mkay, what to play now...Ah, I got it!" Vergil said with a smile, putting on a new song. The song was very fast paced, and it looked and sounded hard to play. This song had its Electric guitar and main vocals isolated as well, so Vergil had to sing and play guitar. "Hope you're enjoying the concert!" Vergil said with a big smile.

(www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSvFpBOe8eY)
Back to top Go down
Violet Perry
Level One.
Violet Perry

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Test Drive *Mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil]   Test Drive *Mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 6:30 pm

Before the music started, Violet said, "Oh yes I am." After the music stopped, she realized it may have been the best so far. "You know, that song sounds kind of like the writer was a bit... off... at the time. Could you get me a CD of the music video if you have it? It may explain why it sounds so odd." All in all, she was enjoying herself.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Test Drive *Mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil]   Test Drive *Mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 6:35 pm

Vergil smiled and chuckled. "It does sound like the writer was high or something, doesn't it?" Vergil said with a laugh. "I got the video somewhere...ah, there it is!" Vergil said, turning on his DVD player and putting the disk in, having saved the video. The video began to play and Vergil sat beside Violet, his guitar resting against him.
Back to top Go down
Violet Perry
Level One.
Violet Perry

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Test Drive *Mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil]   Test Drive *Mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 6:39 pm

Violet saw that this was her chance. Although the music was somewhat disturbing, she put her head on his shoulder and cuddled up closer to him as they watched the music video.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Test Drive *Mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil]   Test Drive *Mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 6:43 pm

Vergil was watching the video, then felt a foreign weight on his shoulder. Then he looked, seeing Violet's head on his shoulder. He smiled a bit, letting her do as she pleased as they watched the video. When the video ended, he looked at her. "What do you want to do now?" Vergil asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Violet Perry
Level One.
Violet Perry

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Test Drive *Mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil]   Test Drive *Mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 6:47 pm

"I don't know, as I said earlier, I didn't have any plans, I just came over because I felt like it, that's all." She thought for a moment, and didn't have any bright ideas Damn, I thought I would be able to wing it...
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Test Drive *Mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil]   Test Drive *Mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 6:49 pm

Vergil smiled and put his arm around her shoulder, giving her a hug. "I don't know what to do as a master....but I promise to do my best to make you happy." Vergil said softly, giving her a half hug, not knowing why, but he just did it.
Back to top Go down
Violet Perry
Level One.
Violet Perry

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Test Drive *Mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil]   Test Drive *Mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 6:51 pm

Violet hugged him back, then she decided to chance it once again, and, in the midst of pulling out of the hug she kissed him gently on the lips. After which she pulled back slightly and stared into his eyes. She'd seen men try this in movies before, so it seemed like a little bit of experiment, to see if it worked both ways.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Test Drive *Mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil]   Test Drive *Mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 6:54 pm

Vergil blinked as she kissed him, a deep blush coming on his cheeks. Why was he acting so shy around this neko? It was true that she was cute, but...argh, he couldn't get his thoughts straight. Instead of being submissive, he was agressive a bit and engaged the kiss, a little bit passionately.
Back to top Go down
Violet Perry
Level One.
Violet Perry

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Test Drive *Mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil]   Test Drive *Mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 6:59 pm

(I'm going to guess you kissed me back, okay?)

Violet kissed back, and then she pulled out slightly and began to unbutton her shirt...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Test Drive *Mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil]   Test Drive *Mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:02 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Violet Perry
Level One.
Violet Perry

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Test Drive *Mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil]   Test Drive *Mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:07 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test Drive *Mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil]   Test Drive *Mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Test Drive *Mature* [Violet Perry, Vergil]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next