Shi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shi Academy

An academy of students with powers beyond your imagination. Good or evil... Which side will you choose?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All in all, it is time to say goodbye to Shi Academy. Once more, I need to tell you all
that in it's replace, it will be remade into a different site, although it will be in a different
link, please remember, to save all your things. Although it will have different rules, and
different styles. We hope to see you there..
Similar topics

Hall of the Demons

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Vun Sleender

Vun Sleender

Character sheet
    Money: 40
    Health:
    Hall of the Demons Left_bar_bleue200/200Hall of the Demons Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
    Mana:
    Hall of the Demons Left_bar_bleue200/200Hall of the Demons Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Hall of the Demons Empty
    PostSubject: Hall of the Demons   Hall of the Demons I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:32 pm

The entire structure Dorm Room 6 is fairly big. Enough for four to five basic rooms fitted for living and sleeping of Shi Academy's students. The structure of one particular inner room is relatively big and it is bounded by white-and-red walls. There was a desk on one side with a desktop and a laptop within one of the compartments as well as it being filled with textbooks, homework, papers, and supplies alike. On another side there was a great TV and on another there was a wooden table for.... an unknown reason. There was a closet with clothing and stored, concealed boxes. There was a bookcase with a huge variety of all kinds of books and text. Seems ordinary at first, a bit messy, but should one look above, the case would be different. For there is a whole blanket of paper sheets with holy blessings attached to the ceiling, with ancient text of long ago inscriped upon them. These blessed papers are responsible for warding off the undead. There're also enchanted posters on two opposite sides of walls that act as a barrier against the unnatural who enter this room without the main resident's permission. Plus, there is a Holy Bible that usually stands right in front of the door to this room which is enchanted with the smell and taste of the thing that any intruder hates the most. So in all effort combined, any one who intends to intrude upon this room will be rendered incapable of carrying out whatever purpose they have to come into this room anyway. But upon all things in this room, there was a wooden-framed bed with a slightly loose mattress and a blood-red sheet near one side of the wall. On the bed there was a dark, large blanket kicked aside, a red pillow, and a teenage boy sleeping on it. It was rather dark in the room, so the boy's features could barely be made out, but he was certainly in deep sleep and he had spiky black hair. Looking closer.... looking closer.... BEEP!!!!! BEEPPPPP!!!! BEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The boy's eyes instantly flickered open and he lurched forward and stood his back up. His eyes were glowing red for a second but they then reverted to a natural color as the boy awoke. ".....ithout love.... Pain! I can't get enough, Pain. I like it rough, 'Cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing a......" The boy's hands shifted towards his alarm clock/iHome and he clicked the "Off" button. The boy stared at the wall opposite from him for ten seconds, before making out a wide, sinister grin on his face. The demon has awaken. Skaramak yawned, feeling the drowsiness of wakening from sleep overcoming him. He had a dream last night. Or rather, it was a dreamy replay of a real hunt he had gone out on last night while Shi Academy was asleep. There was blood and carnage. Lots of it. People were dying. Of course, specifically, they were aquatic creatures and wood nature beings who planned to steal. He then scratched his back as he is now ready to start the day. Skaramak looked to his left and saw the time. 7: 05. Pain by Three Days Grace.... a cursed lovely song. Set to play by my iPhone every morning. But it don't do any good if it makes me damn late!! pondered Skaramak as he shook his iHome. Five seconds later, he got up and brushed his teeth, washed his face, and did the usual morning procedure. He then got dressed in his formal student outfit and got all of his homework prepared. All set to get to class. Skaramak checked the mirror to make sure he looked fine. Still the same face, style of hair, and clothing. That has not changed. But Skaramak noticed that a glowing red hole was at the center of his forehead. That's not good. Close! ordered Skaramak, giving the strange dot that made him look like a Hindu a mental command. It did and Skaramak looked fine again. He closed his eyes, remebering who he was. I am Walter W. Fornall.... a Half-Breed Demon, and a Fifth-Year student of Shi Academy. he recited.

Walter flipped the mirror then dropped his pack. He had finished all of his homework and already had the next four day's learning already in his head. He might be late, but then again, he might not be. He sat on his bed in a flat position as he turned on the fluroscent lights attached to his bed. For some reason, he did not like turning on the natural sunlight which was blocked to a dim by the tightly closed shades. He took out a Cars magazine and read it. Last night's feast kept him satisfied enough that he won't grow hungry for another hour. Breakfast can wait. Walter chuckled. "Ooh.... I gotta have that little beauty..." he said. The wonder of how his demon roomates Inoko and Haku were doing did not occur to him.
    Back to top Go down
    Inoko

Inoko

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

Hall of the Demons Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Hall of the Demons   Hall of the Demons I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:10 am

"What are you doing?" Inoko asked hovering slightly above him uknown to Walter she had been up for the past three hours and had been waiting for someone to wake up to releive her boredom. She literally hovering over not just looking over their shoulder because that was rude but actually flying above him. Giving him time to answer her previous question Inoko said. "And anyways we all know your name and your status. She said this quite blatantly even though she knew why he was saying it. "And if you wanted to wake up earlier you could've just asked me, I wake up at three anyway. Did you know there's nothing good to watch on our TV at three in the morning? It really sucks sometimes." She would have kept talking a bit more but she didn't want to overwhelm the guy, he just woke up not too long ago.
    Back to top Go down
    Vun Sleender

Vun Sleender

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

Hall of the Demons Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Hall of the Demons   Hall of the Demons I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:27 pm

Walter plainly tossed his magazine to the side of his bed as his right eyebrow raised the second he heard Inoko's voice. "Hmph, silent as a badass ninja, huh?" replied Walter. Walter looked above to see Inoko's feet just a feet away from his face. Expecting that anytime that feet will stomp right on his face and blow the daylights out of him, WAlter sat back up, his feet firmly on the ground, his hands together, and his head looking down. "I was looking at some nice little cars I could try out on. It'll make getting to town alot more easier. Plus, I could park it right in the middle of the class, sit back, and then hitch out whenever I want to," he chuckled, knowing that if he drove his car through a wall just to get out of class he'll be fined for vandalism and suspended. Walter then stood up and turned his head towards Inoko. He was wondering if she had mind-reading powers or something similiar, as she deduced his thoughts while staring at the mirror. Not that it matters, of course. "I go to sleep really late.... so waking up earlier is just gonna make my eyes all drowsy and strain my back. But hey, you could read me some bedtime stories at around 10 and I would go sound asleep in an instant. That'd be better... if you want to do it," said Walter, before giving a light kick to his backpack. "I don't watch the channels to often... it's...." paused Walter. he blinked his eyes when he realized something. "By the way, why are you in my room?" he asked. "Shouldn't you be at breakfast, or did you already eat? And where's Haku? I haven't seen her for some days now."
    Back to top Go down
    Destiny

Destiny

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

Hall of the Demons Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Hall of the Demons   Hall of the Demons I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:47 pm

By the sound of her alarm clock Destiny awoke from her nap on the sofa that she had taken after hours of studying from her test. she sat up and yawned. stretching her tense muscles . she sat up and looked down at her attire. she walked over to the restroom and stripped out of her clothing while closing the door behind her. she stepped into the shower and turned the knob. she didnt flinch as the cool water touched her skin. rather she enjoyed the cool feeling of the water on her tense body. she ran the shampoo through her now damp hair a few times and let the soap run down the drain along with the water. after giving her body a well wash she turned off the shower and felt around for a towel. she pulled it off the hook and ran it through her head until it stopped dripping before wrapping it around her petite, slender figure. she walked into her bedroom and opened a couple of drawers. taking out a bra and underwear. as she slipped her undergarments on she opened the closet and searched for clothing. selecting a white long sleeve button up shirt, a black mini skirt,black knee high socks and matching shoes. she dressed herself in the clothing and rolled the sleeves up to her elbows before buttoning up the shirt and untangling her hair using her fingers as a comb. After checking her reflection in the mirror she smiled a bit. quite pleased that she was able to get ready in such a short time. letting her chocolate brown colored hair fall loose to her shoulders, she brushed a strand of hair away from her crimson colored eyes. She stepped into the kitchen and poured herself a nice cold glass of ice water and taking out an apple from the fridge. she took a few bites of the apple while quietly sipping water. after finishing her quick breakfast she threw the core away and placed the cup in the sink. she opened the curtains of the windows and looked out at the dimming sunlight for a moment before closing it once again though not all the way like last time. letting some light to enter the room. She took the room keys and tucked them into her pocket while walking back into the bathroom to brush her teeth. Emerging with the taste of mint and a slight tint of apple in her mouth and breath.

Feeling more awake than she did half an hour ago she then walked out the door, closing it behind her as she did so. As she walked Voices caught the attention o of the young passing student that was heading toward the stairwell. Curiosity taking over. The female demon turned around and walked back towards the sound of the voices that seemed to be somewhat far from where she stood. as usual her footsteps made no sound as she glided across the floor. she blinked a couple of times and stopped in front of the door where the voices seemed to be coming from. Looking around herself. she gave a small knock on the door. before taking a simple step back. the four foot ten inched Demon waited patiently for the door to open. wondering to herself who she would encounter this time around.
    Back to top Go down
    Inoko

Inoko

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

Hall of the Demons Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Hall of the Demons   Hall of the Demons I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:09 am

"No I can't read minds I'm just good at reading emotions and such through people's eyes and expressionas. Yes I'm a badass ninja, master of espionage, genjutsu and ninjutsu. And actually, no I haven't eaten now that I think about it and I'm starting to get hungry too so I guess I'll take your advice and have breakfast." Inoko said heading out the door wen she heard a knock. "Hello, are you like some midget demon or are you short and young?"Inoko asked picking up on her aura right away. "Who cares, anyways your a demon like me and that's what counts right?"She said as she liked this girl even though Inoko didn't know who she was.
    Back to top Go down
    Vun Sleender

Vun Sleender

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

Hall of the Demons Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Hall of the Demons   Hall of the Demons I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:31 pm

Walter watched as Inoko approached the door and seemed to have sense the person who was knocking on the door. The door slowly opened, and a little girl dressed almost all in black appeared. No doubt a student, but Walter could smell the centuries of corrupted origin within her. But Walter immediately recognized her. he walked towards the door and stood in front of the girl with a strange look on his face. "Oh yeah.... your name is Destiny, was it? I saw you in one of my classes, what do you need?" asked Walter. His memory was still a little bit vague. Giving her five seconds to answer, Walter turned towards his backpack, picked it up, and flung it on his shoulder. "That's pretty neat Inoko.... maybe when you graduate, you should be a facial analytist and work for the CIA," suggested Walter. While he is saying all of this, Walter's mind jotted down the characteristics that Inoko has. "Oh well, now let's go eat or else we will fall asleep drooling during the middle of math. I heard they're making tots today..."
    Back to top Go down
    Inoko

Inoko

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

Hall of the Demons Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Hall of the Demons   Hall of the Demons I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:07 pm

"Hmph, so your name is Destiny, huh, that's actually a pretty cool name.She said speaking to Destiny."Ha,Ha, I was just joking about the short comments, and anyways I've always hated the government. My passion is for drawing, fireworks, and explosives, because art is an explosion bursting into a pyronic essence, art so beautiful it outshines most. And the explosions disappearing as quickly as it appeared, wiping out all in it's wake." Inoko said explaining her perspective on life. [color=pink] But yeah, I'm hungry as well let's go grab a bite to eat.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Hall of the Demons Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Hall of the Demons   Hall of the Demons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hall of the Demons
    Page 1 of 1