Shi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shi Academy

An academy of students with powers beyond your imagination. Good or evil... Which side will you choose?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All in all, it is time to say goodbye to Shi Academy. Once more, I need to tell you all
that in it's replace, it will be remade into a different site, although it will be in a different
link, please remember, to save all your things. Although it will have different rules, and
different styles. We hope to see you there..

Chillin With Bella

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
William

William

Character sheet
Money: 40
Health:
Chillin With Bella Left_bar_bleue200/200Chillin With Bella Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
Chillin With Bella Left_bar_bleue200/200Chillin With Bella Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Chillin With Bella Empty
PostSubject: Chillin With Bella   Chillin With Bella I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:05 pm

The bell rang signaling the students that school was over. Walking down the dormroom hallway was William with his hands in his pockets. The male neko had slightly shaggy purple hair with bangs that swept slightly over his yellow cat like eyes as well as framing his face. Instead of human ears he had two cat ears on the top of his head that matched the color of his hair one ear had three small golden hooped piercings.under each eye was a purple fang like mark. His tail matched his ears and hair at the tip of it was a golden fish remain piercing. His attire consisted of a black sleeveless zip up vest that was cut away attrue center revealing his well toned stomach and bellybutton piercing as well a mark around it. He wore this with shorts, purple below the knee socks and black sneakers. Around his shoulders was a large purple boa with arm guards on each wrist. His slender muscular body moved in rythem to the music he was listening to on his iPod.He looked around see if his best friend would show up.
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Chillin With Bella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillin With Bella   Chillin With Bella I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:10 pm

Bella walked down the hall, she was wearing a white dress with no shoes, her hair was let down as she walked towards her friend... If no one had guessed it already, she was high and drunk. Bella wasn't really one to wear something like she was right now. "Oh Willy!~" She giggled, tackling him to the ground she wasn't wearing a bra so her breasts were show able, and no panties either. She giggled as she looked into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
William

William

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Chillin With Bella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillin With Bella   Chillin With Bella I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:18 pm

William's eyes widened as he found himself tackled to the ground. He made sure to hold on to her as he stood up to help steady her. A blush colored his cheeks as he could feel that she wasn't wearing her bra today. He could also smell the alcohol on her breath and he knew.She was drunk. William couldnt help but chuckle a bit.he gave her a one armed hug."oh hey Bells what's up?" he asked casually while trying hard to ignore the fact that she was practically naked.
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Chillin With Bella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillin With Bella   Chillin With Bella I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:22 pm

Bella giggled, and hugged him tightly. "Nothing Silly Willy!" She giggled even more, and pressed her body against his own. "How about you?" She giggled, her breasts touching him, her nipples becoming hard, and see through from her dress her body was perfect in every way. It would make it hard for anyone who was a guy not to want her. She giggled a little more as she nuzzled his neck slightly. "Welll Sillllly Wiiilllllyyyy?"
Back to top Go down
William

William

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Chillin With Bella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillin With Bella   Chillin With Bella I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:42 pm

William's eyes widened as she nuzzled his neck. His face turned a darker shade of red as her nipples grew hard. With her perfect body pressed against his he would have to be insane not to want this girl. William swallowed and looked at Bella and smiled weakly as he felt his member slightly harden though due to the fact his shorts were loose it wasn't noticable."me? Oh haha Im good! I'm good, how's um, school?"
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Chillin With Bella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillin With Bella   Chillin With Bella I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:33 pm

Bella giggled, hugging him still, moving her hips as if she were grinding against him, "Wellll thats borrrring ! Willlly !! I wanna go watch mooovies?! Can weee?" She pleded pulling on his arm giggling.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Chillin With Bella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillin With Bella   Chillin With Bella I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:56 pm

*too lazy to switch XD*

Williams blush darkened as she rubbed her hips against him. He looked down at her and gave her a smile as she asked if he wanted to go to the movies. He checked his pockets and sure enough he had money to pay for both of them he nodded once and chuckled.eh sure why not? What movie do ya wanna see bells?
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Chillin With Bella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillin With Bella   Chillin With Bella I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:17 pm

Bella giggled, and pulled him. "No no! I meant in your rooom!" She giggled, wrapping her arms around his neck, lifting her tiny weight so she could wrap her legs around his waist giggling even more then before.
Back to top Go down
William

William

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Chillin With Bella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillin With Bella   Chillin With Bella I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:11 pm

William's face became a deep scarlet red. for a moment he became speechless. though he instinctively grabbed hold of her as her arms locked around his neck with her legs around his torso so she wouldnt fall on her butt. he shook his head a few times to clear his head before responding "uhhh...s-sure i guess" he said while flashing her a small grin.
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Chillin With Bella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillin With Bella   Chillin With Bella I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:16 pm

Bella giggled, and nuzzled his cheek, smiling. "Well~ Then lets go! Where is your silly billy?!" She giggled more, jumping down, her ass hitting into his 'member'.
Back to top Go down
William

William

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Chillin With Bella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillin With Bella   Chillin With Bella I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:22 pm

William sank his teeth into his tongue to fight back his arousal, though unfortunately that didnt do him much good. he let out a small growl in the back of his throat and gave a small chuckle. not too far sweatheart~ as a matter of fact its right around... he paused walking around the corner of the hallway and standing in front the door to his room."here~" he opened the door with his tail and gave it a light nudge with his foot. as the door swung open he gently placed Bella on her feet while closing the door before walking towards the living room."so what do you wanna watch bells?"
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Chillin With Bella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillin With Bella   Chillin With Bella I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:26 pm

Bella smirked, and tackled him to the ground giggling as she did. "Something scary~ Or something!" She giggled more, rubbing her self against his memeber smirking a little.
Back to top Go down
William

William

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Chillin With Bella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillin With Bella   Chillin With Bella I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:36 pm

William caught her as she tackled him though he held her so that when they fell. he would take the blow of the landing. he chuckled slightly and sat up while cocking his head to the side as one of his ears twitched."alright then, any horror recommendations?~ he purred while resisting the urge to buck his hips as she rubbed herself against his length.
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Chillin With Bella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillin With Bella   Chillin With Bella I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:41 pm

Bella giggled, and grinded against him a little, smirking. "Or.. We could do something else." She whispered into his ear, her voice was full of lust and want.
Back to top Go down
William

William

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Chillin With Bella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillin With Bella   Chillin With Bella I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:53 pm

William shifted a bit from underneath her. his shorts somewhat starting to feel uncomfortable with the growing bulge pressing against the fly of his pants."what do you have in mind?~" he asked in a low seductive tone as a sly smirk curved up the corners of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Chillin With Bella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillin With Bella   Chillin With Bella I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 5:01 pm

Bella smirked, taking his hand to her breast, moving it down her body. "You tell me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chillin With Bella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillin With Bella   Chillin With Bella I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chillin With Bella
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shi Academy :: Shi Academy :: West Wing :: Hallways.-
Jump to: