Shi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shi Academy

An academy of students with powers beyond your imagination. Good or evil... Which side will you choose?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All in all, it is time to say goodbye to Shi Academy. Once more, I need to tell you all
that in it's replace, it will be remade into a different site, although it will be in a different
link, please remember, to save all your things. Although it will have different rules, and
different styles. We hope to see you there..
Similar topics

Knocking on the Door. *Room 5 * Mature

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Money: 40
Health:
Knocking on the Door. *Room 5 * Mature Left_bar_bleue200/200Knocking on the Door. *Room 5 * Mature Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
Knocking on the Door. *Room 5 * Mature Left_bar_bleue200/200Knocking on the Door. *Room 5 * Mature Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Knocking on the Door. *Room 5 * Mature Empty
PostSubject: Knocking on the Door. *Room 5 * Mature   Knocking on the Door. *Room 5 * Mature I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:54 pm

As Kira slowly leaned against his wall and sipped on his soda, as he found himself rather bored. "I hope the person I'm suppose to tutor shows up soon.", he sighed softly as he dried his chest with a blue towel. It wasn't often that he was asked to tutor, but on the rare occastions he was. He only liked to in his room, because he didn't share a room with any other students, on his walls rested a libary that rivaled the school's in everyway possible. He didn't know much about who he was tutoring, only thing he was told was that they were coming over at 7:45. It was now 7:40 and Kira was execpting a knock at his door in any minute.

Last edited by Kira on Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Knocking on the Door. *Room 5 * Mature   Knocking on the Door. *Room 5 * Mature I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:16 pm

Destiny walked down the hallway and passed by several room numbers. Her footsteps silent yet graceful. Her crimson colored eyes looked at the number written on a piece of paper. She was assigned to a tutor by the name of Kira. Destiny couldn't help but wonder what he was like as she never met him before. The female demon appeared to be seventeen years old.only four feet and ten inches tall in height with a small frame yet slender hour glass like figure. Her chocolate brown colored hair was shoulder length with bangs that framed her face and hung over her eyes. Since it was in the afternoon classes were out and it was rather dark out she decided to wear her black tang top with a white nightgown that stopped at her thighs. She stopped in front of the room number that matched the one written on the paper. Her teeth sank into her full light red lips before she rose her hand and gently knocked on the door twice before backing up and awaiting for this Kira man to answer the door.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Knocking on the Door. *Room 5 * Mature   Knocking on the Door. *Room 5 * Mature I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:38 pm

Kira slowly whiped his wings as the still were wet from his shower. Just as he was about to get to his left one, he heard a knock at the door. He quickly dropped the towel as he walked over and swung the door open. At first he was expecting a male student since most of his peers he tutored were guys, but to his shock it was a female that stood right at 4 foot something. Kira quickly placed his hand out as he reached for the sheet of paper in her hands. Suddenly his eyes began to glows slightly green before returning to their normal haze like color. 'hmmm a demon, how delightfully.' Kira thought to himself, before he quickly blew his breathe on the paper that only read his room number. Just as he did, it began to develop more words that revealed a short summary of his job. "So your name is Destiny." He read from the paper. "And you are here for history and math... no?" Kira allowed a smile to cross his face as he stepped to his side and allowed her to enter his room. "please excuse me for my lack of attire." Kira quickly pulled his wings into his back as he pulled on a white t-shirt that huged his body. He quickly pulled the end of his hair out of his shirt as he allowed it to hang over his face, before pulling it back into a green band. "So are you hungry?, I had cooked a rather large meal tonight and it always good to have something to eat before studying."
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Knocking on the Door. *Room 5 * Mature   Knocking on the Door. *Room 5 * Mature I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:47 pm

Destiny watched as the door opened to reveal an angel/demon who was much taller than she had lacked a bit of clothes.Destiny blinked a few times and nodded once.why yes, yes I am Destiny and it's not that I have a problem in it it's just that I was absent for a while and I need to catch up on some assignments" she explained. Her voice was soft and had a slight British accent to it though it was hard to catch as he invited her in while throwing on a t shirt she nodded once and walked into the room. As he offered her a meal destiny shook her head once. "no thank you sir, I'm not really all that hungry but thank you" she walked over to a seat and sat down. With her long slender legs crossing. She looked around the room and back at her tutor. She had to admit he was quite attractive and did stir up a slight desire in the demons body. But it was normal she supposed. She tilted her head slightly before asking.what shall I work on today Kira-San?"
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Knocking on the Door. *Room 5 * Mature   Knocking on the Door. *Room 5 * Mature I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:03 pm

Kira slightly shruged as she said no. It wasn't often many people turned down his cooking, but than again there ways a first for everything. "So you missed a few days... Hmmm," Kira slightly scratched his head as he walked over towards his history and math section. He quickly pulled two books from his shelf as he placed them on the table in front of the young woman. Kira slowly found himself attracted to her beautiful red eyes and thinking about them, but allowed his body to act as normal as he waved his hands over the books causing them to be quickly flipped open and rush thru several pages at a time. As his eyes scanned the fast moving pages he quickly moved his hands as the math book stop on page 341, and the history stopped on page 247. He quickly walked behind the young lady as he placed his hand on the back of her chair and allowed his head to look over her shoulder as he spoke in a softer and kinder voice. "Do you remember anything you see on these pages?" As he began to read the beginings of the history chapter to her, he could his long hair slightly brushing up against her neck. He slowly looked towards her and asked if she was ok, with him reading the chapter to her like this.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Knocking on the Door. *Room 5 * Mature   Knocking on the Door. *Room 5 * Mature I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:14 pm

Destiny watched the books open and flip to the pages that she was learning in class. As he asked if she reconized it she nodded once. yes I do remember a bit.. she cut herself off as she felt a light tickling sensation of his hair brush against her neck as well the coolness of his breath, it sent a rather pleasent invisible shiver down her spine. She realized he was leaning over her shoulder to read the chapters. She nodded once. Saying that it was alright for him to read like that. As he read the pages outloud she made sure to read along with him matching what he was saying to the words on the page. She listened to his lesson and remembered it though it was somewhat distracting as he read over her like that. Though she didn't say so.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Knocking on the Door. *Room 5 * Mature   Knocking on the Door. *Room 5 * Mature I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:44 pm

As Kira finished the first page he quickly stood up straight , and allowed his left hand to touch the bottom of his chin. He quickly walked over to a small entable and pulled out a small set of glasses. He quickly placed the glasses on his face as it gave him a chacne to think clearly as he pulled up a stool small chair and sat it next to Destiny. He quickly cleared his throat as he allowed his voice to become more intelleget sounding as he placed a small pad and pen infromt of the young girl. "Ok... time to take notes," he said as he read the page over quickly and began to call out key information about the roman gods. As he walked around the edge of the table, he quickly quoted several phrases from the book and said who used them. With in momment he had gave ten key points about the first page and was ready to go on to the next page. "Before we move on, is there any questions about the first page?" Kira asked as his glasses hung on the edge of his noise. Just as he walked back over to Destiny, he watched as his glasses fell from his face and slide under the table. He quickly got on the floor and began to look for them, but as he was going under the table he could feel his body bump up against her legs. No matter how much he tried to keep his mind on task, he soon found himself thinking about how great she looked, and how soft her skin felt.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Knocking on the Door. *Room 5 * Mature   Knocking on the Door. *Room 5 * Mature I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:28 pm

Destiny watched as he took a seat next to her while slipping a pair of glasses onto his face. It looked cute on him. Her thoughts were interrupted as he told her to take careful notes. She nodded once while writing down every scrap of useful information that she would need for next weeks test. As she wrote she saw that he had dropped his glasses and we went underneath the table to retrieve them. As he did so she felt him brush against her legs and she shivered slightly while biting her lower lip as she fought down her slightly increased physical attraction. As he asked her if she had any questions she simply responded with. no questions right now I'm alright, thank you" her tone remaining calm and collected. As she continued to take notes the tang top strap on her left shoulder slightly slid down.though she didn't notice this as she ran her fingers through her hair as she took notes.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Knocking on the Door. *Room 5 * Mature   Knocking on the Door. *Room 5 * Mature I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:04 pm

Kira softly placed his hand on Destiny's leg as he crawled from under the table. He gave her a slightly innocent but devilish smile as he said good. He quickly stood up and stepped behing her as he asked her to read the next page. He slowly placed his hands down on her shoulders, as he leaned slightly forward as he allowed his the right side of his face to touch hers as he listened to her read. Her voice sound smooth and wonderful in his ears, so he had to get close just to make sure it wasn't his mind playing tricks on him. Just as he thought he was getting control over his thoughts his mouth said something that his ears had a hard time following. "You're doing great, but may I say your voice shoulds wonderful and you look great, I must know if you have a boyfriend, because if not I would love to be it." Just as the words left his mouth his face grew red as he quickly said, "Hmm I didn't mean that, well i did but not like that... Excuses me!." Kira quickly walked over to the kitchen sink and began to wash his face with water as he tried to regain his composer. He was feeling a bit akward and out of place as he knew that question might just make her want to live. As he walked back over he whiped his face with a black towel, as he patted his shirt with his free hand to try to dry it out. "I'm so sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable and I promise it won't happen again." Kira face was still red as he walked back over towards Destiny.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Knocking on the Door. *Room 5 * Mature   Knocking on the Door. *Room 5 * Mature I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:16 pm

Destiny gasped lightly as he placed his hand on her leg,she saw the false innocence in his smile and couldn't help but feel a bit aroused. as he got up his hands on her shoulders with his cheek pressed against hers as he mumured how good she was doing how wonderful she sounded and how great she looked when he asked if she had a boyfriend and if she didn't if he could be it.Destiny stopped reading for a moment as he returned and apologized she simply nodded once with a small smile on her face..you want to be my boyfriend?...show me how badly you want me to belong to you and the answer will be yes"
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Knocking on the Door. *Room 5 * Mature   Knocking on the Door. *Room 5 * Mature I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:42 pm

As Destiny told him to show how badly he wanted her, Kira could feel his demon side taking over as his canines grew slightly longer, his smile became more deveilish as he walked over to and placed his hands on her legs. He slowly bent down as he asked, "How am I supposed to do that?" He qucikly leaned in towards as he placed his right hand under her chin and softly kissed her lips before saying, "I'm not all angel you know I don't let my emotions show that much." Kira slowly allowed his eyes to glow a more constant green as he wrapped his left arms around her waist and picked her up and placed his right hand on her cheek. "Tell me what you want me to do and I'll see if I can it happen." Kira allowed his breathing to slow as he took in her scent and felt her warmth. He couldn't help but want to be closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Knocking on the Door. *Room 5 * Mature   Knocking on the Door. *Room 5 * Mature I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:19 am

Destiny's gaze looked up to meet his as his hands held her legs. As he asked how he was supposed to do that she felt his lips lock with hers for a moment. She returned his kiss before he pulled away.A soft chuckle escaped her lips as his arm wrapped around her waist. And hoisted her up. Resting her face against his hand for a moment she gave him a small smile."what do you want to do to me?" she asked in a seductive whisper while one of her slender fingers traced the outline of his jaw before she placed a soft kiss on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Knocking on the Door. *Room 5 * Mature   Knocking on the Door. *Room 5 * Mature I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 1:24 pm

Kira slowly carried her over to the couch as he laid her down softly and began to run his hand up the side of her legs. He softly began to kiss his way up her legs until he made it to her thigh as he allowed his hand to move up towards her waist before slightly crawling in between her legs. He softly placed his forehead on her as he whispered back," Anything and everything." He quickly kissed her lips and began to kisses his way down to her neck as he allowed his hands to crawl under her top and nightgown and rub her body softly as contiuned to playfully kiss on her neck. He wasn't often he felt so out of controll with a excitement, but he quickly found a way to paste himself with kissing and touch. While he waited for her to commit the first act of their long night that sure to await them.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Knocking on the Door. *Room 5 * Mature   Knocking on the Door. *Room 5 * Mature I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 1:58 pm

Destiny rested back against the couch,Light blissful shivers made her skin tingle with each kiss he gave up her leg.her opening becoming a bit wet with arousal. She giggled softly at his words while kissing him back she tilted her head slightly as he kissed her neck and shivered at the feel of the hands of her tutor explore her figure.she couldn't help but notice the fact of how small her frame was compared to his muscular build and how nice it was to be dominated. Her fingers fiddled with the bottom of his shirt as she pulled it up."you shouldn't have bothered to put on a shirt when I came~" she said teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Knocking on the Door. *Room 5 * Mature   Knocking on the Door. *Room 5 * Mature I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 2:22 pm

Kira slowly raised his arms as he shirt was pulled over his head, he watched as the band that kept his hair tied up hit the floor and roll out in the middle of the floor. He slowly used his hand to to remove Destiny's top and gown as he allowed his lips to kisses her navel. He softly grabbed her hands as he held it above her head against the couch. He slowly allowed a small grip of wind to form on his fingertip as he playfully rub her inner thigh as he kisses her lips. He knew the wind would be cool but have a refreshing feeling about it as he moved his hand closer to her opening.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Knocking on the Door. *Room 5 * Mature   Knocking on the Door. *Room 5 * Mature I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 2:39 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Knocking on the Door. *Room 5 * Mature   Knocking on the Door. *Room 5 * Mature I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 3:41 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Knocking on the Door. *Room 5 * Mature   Knocking on the Door. *Room 5 * Mature I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 3:54 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Knocking on the Door. *Room 5 * Mature   Knocking on the Door. *Room 5 * Mature I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:09 pm

Spoiler:

Last edited by Kira on Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Knocking on the Door. *Room 5 * Mature   Knocking on the Door. *Room 5 * Mature I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:26 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Knocking on the Door. *Room 5 * Mature   Knocking on the Door. *Room 5 * Mature I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:41 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Knocking on the Door. *Room 5 * Mature   Knocking on the Door. *Room 5 * Mature I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Knocking on the Door. *Room 5 * Mature   Knocking on the Door. *Room 5 * Mature I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:40 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Knocking on the Door. *Room 5 * Mature   Knocking on the Door. *Room 5 * Mature I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:55 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Knocking on the Door. *Room 5 * Mature   Knocking on the Door. *Room 5 * Mature I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:14 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knocking on the Door. *Room 5 * Mature   Knocking on the Door. *Room 5 * Mature I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knocking on the Door. *Room 5 * Mature
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next