Shi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shi Academy

An academy of students with powers beyond your imagination. Good or evil... Which side will you choose?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All in all, it is time to say goodbye to Shi Academy. Once more, I need to tell you all
that in it's replace, it will be remade into a different site, although it will be in a different
link, please remember, to save all your things. Although it will have different rules, and
different styles. We hope to see you there..
Similar topics

A new friend? Enemy? Whatever.... (Cherry)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Money: 40
Health:
A new friend? Enemy? Whatever.... (Cherry) Left_bar_bleue200/200A new friend? Enemy? Whatever.... (Cherry) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
A new friend? Enemy? Whatever.... (Cherry) Left_bar_bleue200/200A new friend? Enemy? Whatever.... (Cherry) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

A new friend? Enemy? Whatever.... (Cherry) Empty
PostSubject: A new friend? Enemy? Whatever.... (Cherry)   A new friend? Enemy? Whatever.... (Cherry) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 11:28 am

Vergil was sitting down, having finally finished classes for the day and enjoying a cup of tea outside, still wearing his school uniform. Under it, he had his usual clothing, since he wanted to change quickly once he got done relaxing in his school uniform. A nice breeze blew as he sipped his tea out of a thermos, a soft look in his odd, sapphire blue eyes. "Today is nice..." Vergil said, a soft smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A new friend? Enemy? Whatever.... (Cherry)   A new friend? Enemy? Whatever.... (Cherry) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 11:46 am

Sitting next to a man who sipped tea, Lilith pulled out a small brown bag. It's contents held her lunch, it was her break and she was grateful for it's short time. Opening the paper bag she pulled out a cheese danish and began to eat it. As she bit into the danish, her cheeks turned pink from the flavor, Lilith adored sweets and even a little made her feel all tingly inside. " I agree...I'm sorry..My name is Lilith." The red skinned demon, bit into her cake once more looking at the male with her Yellow,Green eyes. Lilith felt a cool breeze against her skin, moving her icy blue hair from her face with it's weak push.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A new friend? Enemy? Whatever.... (Cherry)   A new friend? Enemy? Whatever.... (Cherry) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 12:01 pm

Vergil sipped the Earl Grey tea non-chalantly as he layed back in the grass, screwing the top on the thermos and setting it down. The sky was a light blue and devoid of clouds, a perfect day. The sun was shining down on him, warming him from the outside in. His dark, sapphire blue eyes shined a bit in the light, another breeze hitting him as he looked over, finding the demon right next to her. He showed her no hostilities, though he was a bit colder towards her than he would have liked. He didn't believe in treating women as harshly as he did men, but he couldn't automatically give her his trust. "I'm Vergil." Vergil said with that cold blade like edge in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A new friend? Enemy? Whatever.... (Cherry)   A new friend? Enemy? Whatever.... (Cherry) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 1:43 pm

Picking up the coldness in his voice she sighed slightly and chuckled. " That's new coming for a male...Well it's new to me.." Putting her hand inside of her brown bag she pulled out a small boul with a blue lid on it, putting the half eaten cake back in the bag. Lilith opened the boul and pulled out a fork eating the contents, baked zitz. " I am not surprised or shocked in anyway though...Do you go to the school around these parts." Her tail flickered behind her, dancing about like a snake.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A new friend? Enemy? Whatever.... (Cherry)   A new friend? Enemy? Whatever.... (Cherry) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:11 pm

Vergil heard her chuckle and gave her a weird look, just wondering what was going on in the brain of hers. Why did she decide to sit beside him, when there were probably plenty of other people nearby. He looked around, seeing no one else except the two of them. Okay, scratch that idea. He picked up his thermos, undoing the top and letting the smell of tea waft into the air lazily as he took a sip, a bit of a smile playing on his lips as he took another sip. "Yes, I do go to school here." Vergil said simply, the edge fading away since he was drinking his tea.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A new friend? Enemy? Whatever.... (Cherry)   A new friend? Enemy? Whatever.... (Cherry) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:06 am

" Giving me short phrases instead of a proper detailed sentence..." Another chuckle escaped her lips and she took another forkful of the baked ziti. " I also go to Shi.... I am a first year there..I Like it..It's a lot more enjoyable then in hell with my father..It's to cold and quiet in his domain.." Sighing as she thought of dear old dad she shhok her head an pulled another content from the brown paper bag. It was a bottle filed with A red liquid, something the people call Kool-Aid. Lilith had gotten slightly addicted to it because of it's sweetness depending on how you made it and she made her really sweet. Taking a small gulp she looked over at the man, adjusting her glasses she smiled." If you don't mind me asking....What is your race?"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A new friend? Enemy? Whatever.... (Cherry)   A new friend? Enemy? Whatever.... (Cherry) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:29 am

Vergil looked at her skeptically, wondering just where she was getting at. He took a second or two to weigh the outcomes of how he should answer. If he answered rudely, she would probably either attack or slap him or walk away in a huff. On the other hand, if he told her what he was, she still might attack him, but it was probably a low chance. He had already heard her little monolouge, already knowing she was a demon and Yamato was on his side. He was pretty sure he could take her on in a fight. If not, he always had his devil trigger to rely on, but he hoped he wouldn't have to use it on a beauty such as the one beside him.

"I'm...a half demon, I think. I might be a full blooded demon that was just stranded on Earth with no memory when I was a child." Vergil said simply, giving her an actual sentence this time, since she wanted one. He took another sip of his tea, preferring the tea over the taste of kool-aid, not that he didn't like kool-aid. Its just that given a choice of either kool-aid or tea, he would rather choose tea. "So you're a freshman? I'm a freshman also." Vergil said, his voice losing its cold edge as he talked to her, but still unwilling to outright give her his trust.His sapphire blue eyes still seemed cold as he looked at the female demon, taking another sip of his tea and looking away from her for just a moment.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A new friend? Enemy? Whatever.... (Cherry)   A new friend? Enemy? Whatever.... (Cherry) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:42 pm

As she took another sip of her juice she took many guess in her head about what he could be. And when she heard him say it she was slightly speechless. Was there ever such a thing, in her many years of living she has never heard of such. This newfound information began to swirl about in her mind. Putting down her bottle and picking up the cake she never finished she began to bite into it, the sweet cake making her smile ass he chewed and swalloed her food.

" Interesting...I have never met..A Half breed..Angel..And Demon...Life must be tough...I could only..Actually...I can't imagine...

Frowing slightly she wondered how people reacted to him. She herself did not mind and was quite interested. He must had a very impressive amount of powers...The best of both worlds.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A new friend? Enemy? Whatever.... (Cherry)   A new friend? Enemy? Whatever.... (Cherry) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:21 pm

Vergil shook his head. "My other half is human. Though I can use angelic weaponry. Hurts a bit though, but I can." Vergil said, finishing off his tea with a sigh. "Its a bit tough. I don't hit it off too fabulously with demons when they figure out what I am and I don't hit it off too well with humans for the same reason." Vergil admitted, the edge lessening in his voice. He actually sounded like quite the gentlemen without that edge in his voice.

"I won't ask you for your story, since its none of my buisness. You seem like a pretty cool girl, though. You're the first demon who hasn't tried to kill me on contact." Vergil said with a bit of a chuckle. He stretched his arms and laid back into the grass, looking up at the light blue sky, seeing the clouds blocking the sun every once in a while. He closed his eyes for a bit, then looked over to her. "I never got your name. Mine is Vergil."
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A new friend? Enemy? Whatever.... (Cherry)   A new friend? Enemy? Whatever.... (Cherry) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 6:55 pm

" I am..Lilith...I have to go now..Class and all.."

Picking up her stuff she walked off.

" Maybe we will meet another time..."

exit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new friend? Enemy? Whatever.... (Cherry)   A new friend? Enemy? Whatever.... (Cherry) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new friend? Enemy? Whatever.... (Cherry)
Page 1 of 1