Shi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shi Academy

An academy of students with powers beyond your imagination. Good or evil... Which side will you choose?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All in all, it is time to say goodbye to Shi Academy. Once more, I need to tell you all
that in it's replace, it will be remade into a different site, although it will be in a different
link, please remember, to save all your things. Although it will have different rules, and
different styles. We hope to see you there..
Similar topics

I'm on Patrol (Cherry)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oprhen Scion

Oprhen Scion

Character sheet
Money: 40
Health:
I'm on Patrol (Cherry) Left_bar_bleue200/200I'm on Patrol (Cherry) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
I'm on Patrol (Cherry) Left_bar_bleue200/200I'm on Patrol (Cherry) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

I'm on Patrol (Cherry) Empty
PostSubject: I'm on Patrol (Cherry)   I'm on Patrol (Cherry) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:17 pm

Oprhen was seen in the skies of Center City, he had been patrolling for anything suspicious going on, the crime in Center City had been raising, Oprhen had been volunteered by Shi Academy to "patrol" the city, and he had no word in this. Oprhen groaned, as he descended down to the city, he eyes a neko nab a women's purse, as he homes in on him. Oprhen flaps his wings at high speeds as he tackles him. Oprhen folds them in, as he picks up the thief and suplexs him to the ground. Cepeda places his foot on his chest, as he picks the purse up for the woman and hands it to her. "There you go madam." The woman thanks him, as he sees a nearby cop arrest him. Oprhen sighs, as he walks down the sidewalk bored now that the commotion is over.

OCC:I know this sucks.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: I'm on Patrol (Cherry)   I'm on Patrol (Cherry) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:51 pm

Center city, what was she even doing here. A small pain and then a grumbling behind it, oh yea she was hungry. Walking the streets the of center city, Red-Skinned Vixen Smiled smugly until she saw something that caught her eye. Stopping in her tracks she sees a man being tackled by what seems to be an angel, as she watched his wings. The smile returned as she continued to watch the scene till the very end, shaking her head at the poor man." Summer people are so weak..." Watching the " Hero. " As he walks away she decides to follow. Lilith didn't know as many people as she would have liked, and decided he looked well enough to be her friend. " Hi..Nice thing ya did back there...I'm not really into all that but..You look cool to be around." Walking next to him she puts her hands in the pockets of her fresh Grey sweat pants. She wore a black fitted wife beater and a pair of sneakers. This to her was comfort, and she loved it. " My Name is Lilith By the way..But you can call me Red." She smiled her blue hair flowing behind her in it's ponytail.
Back to top Go down
Oprhen Scion

Oprhen Scion

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: I'm on Patrol (Cherry)   I'm on Patrol (Cherry) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:56 pm

Oprhen heard a voice as he turned around, he saw a beautiful red skinned women as he smiled at her. Oprhen stretched embarrassingly as he laughs. "Yeah, I didn't want that woman to get her purse stolen, it seemed like the right thing to do, plus Shi Academy is making me do it." Oprhen smiled as he noticed that he was shirtless, the only way he can fly, and looks for his jacket, as he must have dropped it tackling the thief, and he looks around as he groans. "They stole my jacket, darn." Oprhen was embarrassed yet again, as he heard her introduce herself. "My name is Oprhen." Oprhen said as he still tried to look for his jacket.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: I'm on Patrol (Cherry)   I'm on Patrol (Cherry) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 7:11 pm

"...Sad name....Anyway..Do you go to the school around these parts..hmm?" She noticed how well chiseled the Orphen was but decided not to stare to long at it. She first had to know who he was..And more importantly what, For all she knew he could be a halfbreed. Lilith smiled at the thought she found them the most interesting to be around. She secretly wish to dissect one to learn about their anatomy to make cures for them just in case they get sick from something they are weak against. Glancing over at Orphen, she blushed as she licked her lips at him. She shook her head at her fast actions, Lilith knew she was awesome and sexy. And she had a very cute way of showing it, Adjusting her glasses slightly she wondered where the two were walking too when her stomach growled again. " Hey..Wanna maybe catch a bite?..I'm deathly hungry." She chuckled lightly as she scanned the streets for a restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Oprhen Scion

Oprhen Scion

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: I'm on Patrol (Cherry)   I'm on Patrol (Cherry) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 7:20 pm

"Yeah, I go to the Shi Academy, I'm a prefect there, kind of a drag though, they expect us to do a mountain worth of homework, and have no fun at all." Oprhen hears her talk about his name as he rubs the back of his hair in embarrassment. Oprhen looked at her, she was sexy he could admit, but he knew it would be weird and she would get mad if he stared at her for too long. Oprhen looked up at her, as he saw her blush and lick her lips as he smiled. Oprhen heard her mention getting something to eat as he nods, he was pretty hungry himself. "Cool, I could get something to eat, its a restaurant not to far from here, It'll be my treat." Oprhen looks for his jacket still, but gives up the search, as he looks at the Chinese symbols on both of his pectorals as he smirks, he wondered what the people thought of him walking down the street shirtless, or what Lilith thought about it, was she impressed, were there demons they ere better? Oprhen stops thinking and just focuses on getting something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: I'm on Patrol (Cherry)   I'm on Patrol (Cherry) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:24 am

Following Orphen she listened to him speak of how boring it was to be a Perfect. Lilith couldn't help but smile, she was gonna have lunch with a perfect. " Oh Thanks but I got it hun don't worry about it. " Even though she wouldn't had minded, she was planing on buying food anyway. Smelling food she followed the scent to a shop, and to her delight it was an Italian restaurant ." I love Italian..Have you ever had it?" Walking in the restaurant, she quickly tipped off the man in front to find the two a good table outside since the weather was beautiful. Sitting down she didn't even have to look over the menu to know what she had wanted but she did so anyway to be polite. " So...Why be a Perfect then...I know there must be benefits..No?" Smiling as a waiter came with a boul of bread sticks and a jug of water, she poured herself a cup.
Back to top Go down
Oprhen Scion

Oprhen Scion

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: I'm on Patrol (Cherry)   I'm on Patrol (Cherry) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:30 am

Oprhen walks inside with Cherry, as he hears her say she would take care of the bill herself. "Independent, I like that." Oprhen smiled as he smelled the Italian restaurant himself and he smiled, he was fairly hungry himself, and he could use some pasta. Oprhen walks in with her as he heard her question. "Well, not really, in my old village we only ate the crops we planted, and we didn't plant much crops." Oprhen used to live in South Africa, in a village where they planted crops in the hot sun, the many crops they planted, they hardly got to eat because they had to sell most of them to make money. Oprhen hears her question about prefects as he thinks to what they do get. "Well, we get our own houses, and I guess we are reward more for our actions and we get to leave the school more, but they always have us doing work." Oprhen wasn't too thirsty so he passed on water, and grabbed a bread stick as he took a small bite out of it. "So, what are you ordering?"
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: I'm on Patrol (Cherry)   I'm on Patrol (Cherry) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 1:57 pm

[color=orange]" I think I will have a bowl of Baked Ziti...And some garlic bread..Also a bottle of white wine.../[color] Putting the menu down and moving a strand of hair from her eyes, she nodded when Orphen spoke of the rewards of a Perfect. To her they were not enough rewards to be a perfect, and now that she heard it from one herself she knew it was just a title. A waiter took her order down and looked at Orphen to order, Lilith noticing his shirtless body again and made her blush a pink color. Looking away quickly she wondered what happened to it.
Back to top Go down
Oprhen Scion

Oprhen Scion

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: I'm on Patrol (Cherry)   I'm on Patrol (Cherry) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:06 pm

Oprhen looked at a menu as he examines it, he found it all interesting, but he looked for the thing most familiar, and the thing that's actually pronounceable. Oprhen puts the menu down as he looks at the waiter. "I'll take the pasta, and some garlic bread also."" Oprhen looks over at Lilith as he notices her blushing. Oprhen smiles as he sees the waiter walk away. Oprhen leans back in his seat as he looks back over at her. "Is there something wrong?" Oprhen said as he smiled back at her.

OCC: I know that was bad, i got writers block today.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: I'm on Patrol (Cherry)   I'm on Patrol (Cherry) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:03 pm

" No nothing is wrong...You just have a nice body. Smiling her sharp canines showing a when her eyes locked onto to Orphen. " Where is your shirt? It bothered her not to know, even though she rather it be off anyway.

sorry so succky:OOC
Back to top Go down
Oprhen Scion

Oprhen Scion

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: I'm on Patrol (Cherry)   I'm on Patrol (Cherry) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:13 pm

"Why thank you." Oprhen smiled as he looks back at her as he leans toward the back of his shirt. Oprhen smiled as she asked where his shirt was. "Well, I can't fly unless my shirt is off, i know it sounds really weird but it's true, so I had my shirt off, and when I tackled that dude I must have dropped it somewhere and I think someone stole it. It fells really good without a shirt though." Oprhen looks at her as he smiles, today was a good day to go out and public without wearing a shirt. "So, do you like it here in the big city?" Oprhen looked at her, as he liked the look she gave him, as he stretches to try and show off.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: I'm on Patrol (Cherry)   I'm on Patrol (Cherry) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:49 am

" I do like it. I like it a lot, Everyone and thing is always moving in a constant changing pace...To outsiders it may be unbearable..But I find living in the city to e quite peaceful." She smiled as he flexed in front of her, almost did not notice the waiter who presented there meals and a cold bottle of red wine. " Sorry Madam...But we are all out of White..But the chef sends this red bottle as his apologies". Nodding at the waiter she dissmissed him with the wave of her hand and picked up her fork stabbing into the noodles,meat and cheese. " If..It's ok to ask..What is your Race? " Looking at Orphen as she sticks some of the food in her mouth grabbing a piece of bread munching on it. She was deathly hungry, and now that she was eating she could tell herself bu how hungry she was. But eating like a lady she waited for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Oprhen Scion

Oprhen Scion

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: I'm on Patrol (Cherry)   I'm on Patrol (Cherry) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:27 am

Oprhen looks at her, as he noticed she must be a demon, looking at her skin color, and angels and demons weren't the best of friends, but she seemed different, plus she went to Shi Academy, racial tolerance was needed to go there. Oprhen looks at her as he stands up and unfolds his wings, revealing them to her as he smiles. "I'm half angel, half human, my mother was an angel, and my father was a human from Africa." Oprhen folds his wings back in as he sits back down and picks up a fork as he starts to put his pasta in his mouth, he looked at her as he smiles. "I know it's hard to believe i'm a human, but I can barely fly for an hour." Oprhen smiled as he poured himself some wine, and took a sip.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: I'm on Patrol (Cherry)   I'm on Patrol (Cherry) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 6:53 pm

without a word the demoness got up and walked away.

exit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm on Patrol (Cherry)   I'm on Patrol (Cherry) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm on Patrol (Cherry)
Page 1 of 1