Shi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shi Academy

An academy of students with powers beyond your imagination. Good or evil... Which side will you choose?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All in all, it is time to say goodbye to Shi Academy. Once more, I need to tell you all
that in it's replace, it will be remade into a different site, although it will be in a different
link, please remember, to save all your things. Although it will have different rules, and
different styles. We hope to see you there..

Relaxing in the Shade

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Money: 40
Health:
Relaxing in the Shade - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Relaxing in the Shade - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
Relaxing in the Shade - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Relaxing in the Shade - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Relaxing in the Shade - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing in the Shade   Relaxing in the Shade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 8:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Vergil sat under a tree, birds all around him as he calmly flipped through a new book he had just gotten, looking intently into the words. The book's name was Redwall. He found it very interesting how the captured war and death through animals. He flipped through the pages, almost finish with the book as a breeze made him lose his place. He frowned, making the wind turn him back to the page he was on, smiling then and reading again, not noticing the animals who had made themselves comfortable on him and near him.

He picked up thermos, taking a sip of the Earl Grey tea that was inside, warming him. He smiled more, his sapphire eyes now seeming soft instead of their usual ice like state as he relaxed with a good book, sitting under the tree in the shade of the park.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Thigiliwt Sarron

Thigiliwt Sarron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Shade   Relaxing in the Shade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:36 pm

Thigiliwt grinned behind his mask and patted Vergil on the shoulder as his wings vanished silently back within his back. He looked towards Vergil with his own emerald eyes and smiled*"Yes, my wings are part of my race, thank the gods, and they come in handy when need for travel is there. And I do not expect you to do anything you have no wish to do, I can understand not wanting to use a power, I have met a few people like you, once had a very close friend like you in my past, you should have seen his power, nice guy, but his backlash on his power was like a nuclear silo melting down."* He gave a soft chuckle at the memory at his friend, thankfully, he had stopped this disaster from ever happening.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Shade   Relaxing in the Shade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:58 am

Vergil sighed, then smiled. “Well, I guess it won’t hurt to show you for a little bit. Besides, your one of the watchers here, anyways. I might need your help in fully controlling this form one day, so it would be best if you saw it now.” Vergil said, taking a deep breath and his distinctive sapphire blue and red demonic aura flowing over him, enveloping his form, engulfing him in his entirety. This stayed true for all of about 5 seconds, the aura protecting him. The aura vanished with an instant, a completely new form in Vergil’s place. His hair stood straight back like usual, except now he had black feathered, yet batlike wings protruding out of his back, a sapphire blue mask covering his face. His body had red markings all over it with little splotches of black. His feet were humanoid, yet completely black. He wore a long sapphire robe, like the one he would usually wear, except it seemed to be more part of him than just clothing. The ‘robe’ itself was coarse, yet silky smooth to the touch. He took a breath and the figure disappeared within a flash of blue, Vergil taking its place, his hair down instead of slicked back.
Back to top Go down
Thigiliwt Sarron

Thigiliwt Sarron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Shade   Relaxing in the Shade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:12 pm

Thigiliwt nodded impressed as he watched in a calm. He was not amazed or surprised, he was much to old for that, even impressing him was a hard feat to pull of these day, and it seemed this boy needed to learn how to better control this transformation, Thigiliwt walked to the boy and let time flow over the boys body, reversing time to let him recover the energy he had just spent and he smiled at the boy*"With practice, that could be a useful power, but for now you should keep it under the hood alright?
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Shade   Relaxing in the Shade - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:55 pm

Vergil could actually feel his body reversing, feeling his energy flowing back into him from the transformation as he nodded, heeding Thigliwt's words. "Thing is, I run the risk of going out of control, since I don't have full control over my Devil form. Its a powerful asset when I have control of it, but its a pain when I go out of it. It leaves me drained." Vergil admitted and nodded. "I prefer to only use my devil trigger when I only really, REALLY, need it." Vergil said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Shade   Relaxing in the Shade - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxing in the Shade
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shi Academy :: The Town :: Park-
Jump to: