Shi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shi Academy

An academy of students with powers beyond your imagination. Good or evil... Which side will you choose?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All in all, it is time to say goodbye to Shi Academy. Once more, I need to tell you all
that in it's replace, it will be remade into a different site, although it will be in a different
link, please remember, to save all your things. Although it will have different rules, and
different styles. We hope to see you there..

Relaxing in the Shade

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Money: 40
Health:
Relaxing in the Shade Left_bar_bleue200/200Relaxing in the Shade Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
Relaxing in the Shade Left_bar_bleue200/200Relaxing in the Shade Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Relaxing in the Shade Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing in the Shade   Relaxing in the Shade I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 8:38 pm

Vergil sat under a tree, birds all around him as he calmly flipped through a new book he had just gotten, looking intently into the words. The book's name was Redwall. He found it very interesting how the captured war and death through animals. He flipped through the pages, almost finish with the book as a breeze made him lose his place. He frowned, making the wind turn him back to the page he was on, smiling then and reading again, not noticing the animals who had made themselves comfortable on him and near him.

He picked up thermos, taking a sip of the Earl Grey tea that was inside, warming him. He smiled more, his sapphire eyes now seeming soft instead of their usual ice like state as he relaxed with a good book, sitting under the tree in the shade of the park.
Back to top Go down
Thigiliwt Sarron

Thigiliwt Sarron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Shade   Relaxing in the Shade I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 8:48 pm

A man came walking through the park. His hair was long and blond, some would say his hair was beautiful as it shimmered in the sun, tied in a french braid. His skin was flawless and he looked strong. His eyes were emerald green and his face had a calm look on it as he sat on a bench and watched the people go by. On his back was a scythe, that no one seemed to notice, even though the scythe had an eye and it would look at people as they passed it by. The man was dressed in a black button up dress shirt and black dress pants, with older shoes dating from the eighteen hundreds. This man if he had his mask and Tattoos on would have been easily known to all as Thigiliwt, a normal figure in the Shi Academy figure, but he had his mask off and Tattoos off, so he was completely different from what most people knew of him. He came into town as to remember things from the past, and thus his attire. He was remembering his old friends that once lived here that had all passed and gone as he sat on a bench and held a book called "Sword of Shannara" It was one of his favorite books, very detailed, and it had a story that captured even his imagination, yet so few people read the book, this disappointed him.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Shade   Relaxing in the Shade I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:05 pm

Vergil put the book down on the grass, feeling another calming breeze hitting him, his sleek, yet spiked back hair rustling a bit due to the breeze, the whiteness of his hair contrasting with the brown of the tree he was under. He was missing his usual blue robe that he got from his dad, just a black armor like sleeveless shirt as he looked up. He wore black pants that contrasted with the green grass. He had just started at Shi Academy and had made no friends so far, since he kept to himself. He sipped some more tea, looking around again. No one had noticed his sword, Yamato, just yet.
Back to top Go down
Thigiliwt Sarron

Thigiliwt Sarron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Shade   Relaxing in the Shade I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:11 pm

Thigiliwt read the book in a matter of a few minutes, with a bit of cheating with his powers of course. He then stood up and noticed the youngling under the tree and he walked over looking at him as his scythe raised a bit, the eye at the blade looking at the boy as he went to him*"Hello there, I believe you are known as Vergil correct? I am one of the Staff at the Academy, have you enjoyed your short time you have had at our school."* He gave a kind smile as his scythe looked at the boy with its large eye.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Shade   Relaxing in the Shade I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 11:13 pm

Vergil looked at Thigiliwt, his soft eyes turning cold at once when the person addressed him. "Yes, I am Vergil." Vergil said, looking straight at the man and his weird scythe, unflinching at the eye. "I have enjoyed it so far, the ability to meet other races is quite fun." Vergil said, though his voice was full of defense. He was close enough to his katana, Yamato that he could grab it in case this 'Staff' Member proved to be hostile. Through his experiences, there were very few who you could trust.
Back to top Go down
Thigiliwt Sarron

Thigiliwt Sarron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Shade   Relaxing in the Shade I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 11:22 pm

Thigiliwt smiled and then sat down while taking a book from his pocket, the book larger than the pocket it was in. When people go to the school, everyone has at least heard of the masked man Thigiliwt who was supposed to be as old as time itself, but this man was young in his looks, only about the age of twenty six. But then again, appearance could be deceiving*"I tell the truth by the way, I really am Thigiliwt, I am the School Watcher, kinda the Guardian Angel of the school you see, What are you reading out of curiosity?
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Shade   Relaxing in the Shade I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 12:35 pm

Vergil watched the man carefully, having his own book at his sides, some of the animals having already scattered at the new presence other than Vergil's nearby. He looked at the so called Thigliwt with sharp, untrusting Sapphire eyes before he heard the man refer to his book. "The name of it is Redwall." Vergil said, seeing the own man's book. "What is your book called?" Vergil asked him, not letting down his guard.
Back to top Go down
Thigiliwt Sarron

Thigiliwt Sarron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Shade   Relaxing in the Shade I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 1:43 pm

Thigiliwt smiled as he held the spine for Vergil to see as he spoke.*" It is called Sword of Shannara, very good book, but I don't expect ou have heard of it have you, not many people have."* At this comment he sighed as he looked at him and shrugged as he blinked then looked at his scythe*"Yes, I will be depressed so few people have read the book so shut up."*He seemed to speak to the scythe as it rolled its eye at him before the eye closed as if to rest.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Shade   Relaxing in the Shade I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 3:01 pm

Vergil blinked. "I've never heard of the book, but it sounds like an interesting read." Vergil said. He listened in on the conversation from the man to his scythe, not able to understand the scythe though, but reading it's eye movement and the response of the man. "So, you and your weapon can communicate?" Vergil said, grabbing Yamato and holding it close to him, not wanting to be too far away from his treasure.
Back to top Go down
Thigiliwt Sarron

Thigiliwt Sarron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Shade   Relaxing in the Shade I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 3:21 pm

Thigiliwt nodded as he tossed a look over his shoulder at the scythe*"The scythe is telepathic and psychokinesic, it can travel and communicate to who ever it wants. Sometime the scythe is a little snide however, so there is no telling when he will decide to be nice and talk to other people you see. This scythe and I have been together since I was created."* He grinned as he looked at his scythe and began to humm a old tune, unrecognizable to anyone any more. He then whistled a moment and a sparrow flew to his shoulder as he looked at it calmly*"Go to the school and tell them I would still be rather at the school than this forced vacation."* The bird nodded and flew away.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Shade   Relaxing in the Shade I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:05 pm

Vergil smirks, looking at the scythe."Well, its a pleasure to make your company, Scythe." Vergil said, not knowing if the weapon had a name. He watched as the man called over a bird and watched him talk to it, seeing the bird fly away. Vergil leaned more against the tree, getting comfortable. "Since you were created?" Vergil said, looking at Thigiliwt cautiously, then shaking his head. "Nevermind, I don't want to know." Vergil murmured, looking away. Slowly, but surely, he was letting his guard down around this figure, a bit of the chill leaving his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Thigiliwt Sarron

Thigiliwt Sarron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Shade   Relaxing in the Shade I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:09 pm

He gave a grin as he looked at Vergil and nodded, deciding to tell him anyway*"I don't mind, you see like a normal angel or demon, I was created at the beginning of time you see, but unlike a normal demon or angel, I have eternal youth, age is no obstacle for someone like me. and the Scythe is called Kare wa ichi-nin no jikan o kaisai, more easily known as He who holds time, This scythe has been with me and is as much a part of me as I am the school, having worked there since its founding.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Shade   Relaxing in the Shade I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:24 pm

Vergil blinked, looking at the man like he was crazy. "You're damn old then." Vergil said simply, looking at the scythe then looking at the man. "But you look old enough to be my older brother, at the least. Or one of those cool uncles i've heard so much about." Vergil said. "And i'm not a demon. Well, not fully." Vergil said, stretching his arms and legs, folding his arms over his chest. He crossed one leg over the other and stared at the scythe, going into a staredown with it.
Back to top Go down
Thigiliwt Sarron

Thigiliwt Sarron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Shade   Relaxing in the Shade I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:27 pm

The scythe opened its eye and glared at the bow, itself unmoving and unblinking as it stared back. Thigiliwt just grinned as he leaned to Vergil*"In truth, and don't let this info out, I am neither an angel or a demon, I am the third type that was created, "The Outer Beings" beings like me have powers beyond normal, and also...don't go into a staredown with my scythe, it will win, I got into a staring contest with it for three years once, I lost.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Shade   Relaxing in the Shade I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:44 pm

Vergil shrugged and blinked. "I don't have that long to know, and it probably will win since you said that." Vergil said. Vergil just shook his head. "I don't really care what you are, just that your here, your one of the watchers of the academy i'm going to, and you have a pretty cool scythe." Vergil said, getting up and stretching his back until it popped. "Okay?" Vergil said, looking at the man, his voice losing its defensive edge as he picked up his blade and put it at his left side.
Back to top Go down
Thigiliwt Sarron

Thigiliwt Sarron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Shade   Relaxing in the Shade I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:58 pm

He laughed as he looked at him and grinned*"I stated this to give you more reason to trust me you see."*He stood up and grinned at Vergil a goofy grin as his braided hair touched the ground ever so slightly.*"You seemed tense, so I decided to give you info that I can't normally tell people.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Shade   Relaxing in the Shade I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 11:04 pm

Vergil sighed. "Sorry if I come off a bit...cold. My experiences have made me this way." Vergil said. "Some people don't like me for just the fact I come from a good family and that i'm a half demon." Vergil said, with a bit of a chuckle as he just stood there, looking up at the cloudy blue sky. "Looks like its gonna rain today..." Vergil said, looking at the darkening clouds coming from the west.
Back to top Go down
Thigiliwt Sarron

Thigiliwt Sarron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Shade   Relaxing in the Shade I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:06 am

Thigiliwt smiled as he looked at him and nodded, it was understandable that people may shun him, half demons were not favored among the most communities, helf breed in general were despised, which is why people tended to have mixed feelings about Thigiliwt, for when his wings were spread he looked of demons and angels.*"I can understand your problem, believe me I do, it took a long time for some of the staff at the school to trust me since they do not know what I am. I am the only person without a faculty file at the school....And yes, but I believe it is a good day for it to rain, gives me an excuse to go to the school and get out of the rain."* He grumbles something incoherent about a stupid vacation.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Shade   Relaxing in the Shade I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:03 am

Vergil nodded solemnly, looking at Thigiliwt. He could understand why people would be untrusting of half-breeds or people who looked or felt different from them. It was a natural reaction to a sudden change in an enviroment, either adapt or try to shun it or destroy it. At best, you really couldn't tell he was half demon from how he tried to suppress his demonic aura and his scent. But his true nature came out when he became threatened, or if others he cared for were in danger. "I suggest we head over to the academy before things get really bad. By the look of things, its gonna be a storm." Vergil said with a smirk. "And I take it you really enjoy your job?"
Back to top Go down
Thigiliwt Sarron

Thigiliwt Sarron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Shade   Relaxing in the Shade I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:22 pm

Thigiliwt gave an awkward smile a moment then nodded as he looked in the direction of the school*"I do actually, I have met many people of all sorts, some good, some evil, it adds some flavor to life, and it certainly makes for a good party. But I have to say, making friends is hard when you've already outlived the best.."* A shallow laughter escaped his lips as his scythe seemed almost sad for a moment before it closed its eye. Thigiliwt then shrugged and took a mask out of his pocket, a mask that Vergil would recognize as lead Watcher mask as only Thigiliwt had one*"Well anyway, lead the way kid, guess I shouldn't let a student get soaked because of an old man's ramblings
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Shade   Relaxing in the Shade I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 8:20 pm

Vergil looked at the 'old man' with a smirk. "Oh, I don't know about that. I'm pretty fast, old man." Vergil said with a smirk, now noticing Thigiliwt for who he was. "Wanna race?" Vergil said simply, getting into starting position already. "We'd better hurry, or we'll get soaked." Vergil said, not really giving his elder a chance to answer. "On your mark...get set...go!" Vergil said, dissapearing into a blur of blue, seemingly appearing in random intervals on places as he headed for the academy quickly.
Back to top Go down
Thigiliwt Sarron

Thigiliwt Sarron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Shade   Relaxing in the Shade I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 8:38 pm

Thigiliwt appeared at the Academy at the guh in go, he used his own spacial powers to change the spacial area so that he could travel there quickly. He sat and sipped from a cup of tea as he waited for his opponent to get there, and he would leave him wondering as to how he got there, he needed very few to know of his powers and how they worked. After he finished he tea, he put on his mask as he looked out at the area and the mask formed about his face and neck, his tattoos returning as he stared out.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Shade   Relaxing in the Shade I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:10 pm

Vergil was rooftop hopping for a couple seconds before he arrived at the academy, his jaw dropping when he saw Thigiliwt. "How....how did you get here before me? I was going at high speeds exceeding...I don't know, but it was fast!" Vergil said, then his brain reasoned with how the guy got there so fast. "Hey, no fair! Teleportation isn't okay in a race!" Vergil said, fake pouting like a little child, then laughing afterwards. He hadn't had this much fun in...well, forever ago.
Back to top Go down
Thigiliwt Sarron

Thigiliwt Sarron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Shade   Relaxing in the Shade I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:16 pm

Thigiliwt smiled as he looked at Vergil and shook his head as he laughed*"I didn't teleport, I simply got here faster than you, remember I am a watcher, and a old man that has had plenty of time to master running stances."* He laughed as he looked at Vergil, he had not teleported in truth, but he had gotten to the school using only two steps.*"It also helps I have these...."* In an instant, two enormous wings sprouted from his back, one black and demonic looking at his right, while a large angelic wing sprouted to the right side.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Shade   Relaxing in the Shade I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:45 pm

Vergil smirked. "Sure ya didn't." Vergil said, crossing his arms over his chest. "You have...Wings?" Vergil said, looking quite surprised at the wings. They were so strange. They were a perfect fusion of angelic and demonic. A purely angelic wing and a purely demonic wing. He wondered something. "I have wings...but I can only show them in my devil trigger form." Vergil admitted to Thigiliwt, looking away. "And I personally hate going into that form."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Shade   Relaxing in the Shade I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxing in the Shade
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shi Academy :: The Town :: Park-
Jump to: