Shi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shi Academy

An academy of students with powers beyond your imagination. Good or evil... Which side will you choose?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All in all, it is time to say goodbye to Shi Academy. Once more, I need to tell you all
that in it's replace, it will be remade into a different site, although it will be in a different
link, please remember, to save all your things. Although it will have different rules, and
different styles. We hope to see you there..
Similar topics

A Friendly Encounter. (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ragna Bloodedge

Ragna Bloodedge

Character sheet
Money: 40
Health:
A Friendly Encounter. (Open) Left_bar_bleue200/200A Friendly Encounter. (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
A Friendly Encounter. (Open) Left_bar_bleue200/200A Friendly Encounter. (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

A Friendly Encounter. (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Friendly Encounter. (Open)   A Friendly Encounter. (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:45 am

Ragna was speeding down the streets of the city on his red Suzuki GSX sport bike, The engine from the bike wailing as he twisted the accelerator, going towards a parking lot, he parked his motorcycle neatly in one of the spaces, taking off his red and white crash helmet he shook his gray hair so it returned to the usual spikyness, he walked through the center of the city, looking for job applications or other sorts of things that might interest him, he pulled out a scarf from his jacket pocket and wrapped it around his neck to keep him warm.
"Ugh...Nothing to do...I need a job..." He thought to himself, rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin Level Four.
Scarlett

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Encounter. (Open)   A Friendly Encounter. (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:57 am

Amie walked long, looking around the City. She always loved to walk in the snow.. Her icey blue eyes looked at everything, she found it quite interesting within the city... She looked around and see another one of the prefects, she smiled and caught up to him. "Hey Ragna!" She smiled, putting her arm in a lock with his. She smiled a little looking around, "Whatya up tooo?" She loved to bug the other prefects, it was something she seemed to need to do and no matter what, if she they were mad at her, she always got them to laugh with the actions she mad towards them. But her heart belonged to someone else.. He also was prefect, but she wasn't sure if she should tell him quite yet.. She wanted to wait until the right moment. But Ragna wasn't the one she felt like that for.
Back to top Go down
https://shiacademy.canadian-forum.com
Oprhen Scion

Oprhen Scion

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Encounter. (Open)   A Friendly Encounter. (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:02 pm

Oprhen, was seen in the sky, flying with the use of his angel wings. Oprhen saw the other prefects, as he heard the tires of Ragna's motorcycle. Oprhen starts to descend toward the other prefects. He lands on the ground then folds his wings and puts his jacket he had in his hand to hide them. "Well, if it isn't Amie and Ragna. I guess you two are taking a break from the students of Shi Academy and going around the city." Cepeda yawns as he stretches his arms.
Back to top Go down
Ragna Bloodedge

Ragna Bloodedge

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Encounter. (Open)   A Friendly Encounter. (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:10 pm

Ragna looked rather surprised as someone locked his arm with theirs. "Who the fu- Oh." He almost cursed, but he realized it was Amie, he blushed a bit, it was instinctive rather than emotional, "Hey Amie." He greeted, a slight smile appearing on his face, even though smiling wasn't something he was very good at.
"Oh, nothin'. Just lookin' for a job..." he spoke.

He was going to look for a job, but he couldn't find one that suited him, letting out a sigh, his breath visible through the cold, icy temperature.
"Hey Oprhen." he spoke, turning around to look at him. "Uh, what do you mean? I am a student..." He spoke, unsure about what Orphen was speaking about.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin Level Four.
Scarlett

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Encounter. (Open)   A Friendly Encounter. (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:24 pm

Amie smiled at him giggling a little. "Hiya Ophy!" She smiled tilting her head, "just flying around causing trouble aren't you?" She teased him sticking her tounge out a tiny bit she seen Ragna blush a little, "aww, Raggy! You blushed!" She smirked, pinching his cheeks, "Soooooo cuteeee!" She giggled turning around to look at Oph. "Well boys! What do you want to do-" She stopped when she heard Ragna say he was just a student... "Um... Ragna.. You're a prefect of the school... Just like me, and Ohpy! And Yah!" She giggled pushing him a little with her hip. "Silly boy!" She loved to tease these two the most, it always was so much fun to do.

"Anyways! What would you boys like to do before the schools opens up?" She smiled looking at them both, tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
Oprhen Scion

Oprhen Scion

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Encounter. (Open)   A Friendly Encounter. (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:28 pm

"Well, we once the students come, we will have to be more "responsible" so why don't we do the must irresponsible stuff we can, and have as much fun as possible, I don't know about you two, but I'm going to the club today." Orphen starts to dance in front of two as he smiles. Orphen was always the life of the party, he is always in a good mood and always tries to cheer everyone else up too. "Where are the other two? They must be in the house sleeping like a bunch of party poopers.
Back to top Go down
Ragna Bloodedge

Ragna Bloodedge

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Encounter. (Open)   A Friendly Encounter. (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:35 pm

"Ugh..." he groaned lengthily in slight annoyance as she pinched his cheek, he would usually snap at her, but she was a girl, and rather cute, so he didn't. "It's instinct...I have a girlfriend..." He spoke quietly, He sighed as she called him cute. "Cute...Is not what I would describe myself as..." He continued. Slightly surprised he was a prefect. "Seriously! I forgot!" He spoke, facepalming himself.
Blushing more as she bumped her waist against his, his body shifting to the side. "Hm." He mumbled.

He heard Ophren mention a club of sorts, he thought it'd be interesting to go. "Where is this club? I might join ya actually." He asked, Ragna loved clubbing, partying, and just being irresponsible and badass. Also one of the party people of the school, and often holds house parties in his house.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin Level Four.
Scarlett

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Encounter. (Open)   A Friendly Encounter. (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:40 pm

Amie giggled, "And I have a boyfriend~ So don't worry Raggy!" She giggled and heard clubbing. "Well, I bet the other two are home being party poopers!" She pouted, she really hadn't heard from either of them, but she wasn't going to let that ruin her fun for right now! "I'm up for parting hard! I don't know about you boys, but I feel like having some shots!" She giggled, boucing around falling into Ophy. "Oppies... Me being hyper is a bad thing..." She giggled, getting back up. "Coooomeeee ooooonnnn guyss!!! I wanna dance, party! Take shots!" She giggled pulling them down the street by their hands.
Back to top Go down
Oprhen Scion

Oprhen Scion

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Encounter. (Open)   A Friendly Encounter. (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:48 pm

Oprhen nods as he is pulled by Amie. Oprhen was excited that they were as excited to go the club as much as he was. He wondered if they could even dance, Oprhen is a highly good dancer, and he knew he could probably get a few phone numbers at the club. Oprhen heard her comment about taking shots as he has a huge grin, he thought did he even bring his wallet, as he fells his pockets and nods. "The club is on Spark Street."
Back to top Go down
Ragna Bloodedge

Ragna Bloodedge

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Encounter. (Open)   A Friendly Encounter. (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:55 pm

Ragna clenches his fist. "DON'T CALL ME THAT!! CALL ME RAGNA!" He snapped, he hated that nickname, he hated so much it made him want to harm himself. He laughed a bit at his comment on party poopers. "Hah, I suppose, most prefects are just too boring, or too young." He spoke, smirking.
He chuckled at Amie's comment on taking shots, which Ragna enjoyed doing, he always made friends, and got a few phone numbers from some hot chicks, usually foreign.

He laughed as she fell over. "Calm down dear, we don't want you falling over just before the alcohol!" He commented, nodding as he mentioned it was on Spark Street.

He then ran towards his motocycle. "See ya there!" He hollered, putting his helmet on as he ran, jumping onto his motorbike, he held the handbrake and slammed the accelerator, making the tires spin and a cloud of smoke, along with a loud wail from the engine, he turned his bike and accelerated, making donuts with smoke, before letting go of the handbrake and zooming off towards the bar at high speed.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin Level Four.
Scarlett

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Encounter. (Open)   A Friendly Encounter. (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:18 pm

Amie giggled, she seemed to disapear within her vampire speed. She stopped once she got to the front of the club looking around for the others... "I guess I ran to fast." She giggled and sat down, crossing her legs awaiting for the others to show up. She slowly hummed along to the song called Shots.~ "Did I run in in-human speed again?" She though to herself blinking a few times.
Back to top Go down
Oprhen Scion

Oprhen Scion

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Encounter. (Open)   A Friendly Encounter. (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:22 pm

Oprhen sat by himself as everyone left. "Why thanks guys, i sure don't need a ride there, oh and thanks for waiting for me." Oprhen takes his jacket off, as he is shirtless, the only way for him to fly, and he jumps into the air and starts flying. Oprhen flies above the city until he sees the club and lands right in front of him. Oprhen walks into the club, as he pulls out shades and puts them on. "Let's do this!" Oprhen forgets to put his jacket back on as he folds his wings back in.
Back to top Go down
Ragna Bloodedge

Ragna Bloodedge

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Encounter. (Open)   A Friendly Encounter. (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:36 pm

Ragna arrived at the club on his bike, pulling the handbrake and letting the back of the bike slide into a parking space, storing his helmet in a compartment under the seat of the bike, He shook his hair out, so it became spiky again, he went into a dark alley to change into a white collar shirt, he was already wearing jeans.

He walked into the club, looking for Amie and Oprhen, after locating them he stood near them, putting up his hand in a hello sign. "Sup?" He said rather loudly over the loud music of the club. "Ready to drink?" He asked, with the same grin.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin Level Four.
Scarlett

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Encounter. (Open)   A Friendly Encounter. (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:49 pm

Amie giggled, "I was born ready!" She jumped up, running over to the bar, ordering 50 shots to be brought over to their table, as she ran back. "Drinks are coming!" She giggled smiling at them. All they had to do is wait for the bartender to bring their drinks and the fun would begin!
Back to top Go down
Oprhen Scion

Oprhen Scion

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Encounter. (Open)   A Friendly Encounter. (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:03 pm

"Wow, thirty shots. I wanted to have fun, but i didn't know we were having that much fun." Oprhen looks at the two, as he knows he's gonna have to be the designated driver today. Oprhen sighs as he nods at them. 'I'll have a couple of shots, but I gotta fly home, and I don't want a FUI." Oprhen laughs as he looks to the side and sees a girl, he walks over to her and is about to get his flirt on.
Back to top Go down
Ragna Bloodedge

Ragna Bloodedge

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Encounter. (Open)   A Friendly Encounter. (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:11 pm

Ragna sat down, he was worried, partially because he could only get home by bike, unless he got a taxi, and he thought 50 shots was an awful lot, I mean, two pints of vodka could easily kill a man.
He grabbed a shot glass, before putting the rim of the glass to his lips and shotgunning the glass, before putting the glass back on the table, shaking his head quickly. "Yeesh, strong stuff..." He commented, shotgunning a second glass.

He chuckled at Oprhen's comment, wondering why he was getting up, he saw an attractive woman, he presumed he was going to flirt with her, and maybe have it off in the toilet, but that was just Ragna being perverted. "This I've gotta see." He spoke before chuckling. Jamming his fingers at the end of his mouth and whistling towards an attractive girl.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin Level Four.
Scarlett

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Encounter. (Open)   A Friendly Encounter. (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:17 pm

Amie had already downed around 15 shots, and was out dancing. She was laughing while she was in a grind line with a few other girls, of course she would be in the middle. She was laughing and having a ball out on the dance floor, though she was starting to get slightly hungry.. Which was a bad thing for her.. With her being a vampire, and being hungry for the taste of blood... If anyone were to cut them self on anything, she would or may go crazed.
Back to top Go down
Oprhen Scion

Oprhen Scion

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Encounter. (Open)   A Friendly Encounter. (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:24 pm

Oprhen approaches the girl, as he sits next to her. Oprhen smiles at her as she stares at his wings. "Your an angel?" Oprhen laughs as he looks at her again. "Well, I'm half angel, half human." The girl giggles as he takes her hand and leads her to the dance floor. Oprhen glances over at Ragna as he smirks. "What was that?" Oprhen laughs as he starts dancing with the girl on the dance floor to the song "Like a G6"
Back to top Go down
Ragna Bloodedge

Ragna Bloodedge

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Encounter. (Open)   A Friendly Encounter. (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:29 pm

Ragna downed a few more shots before running towards the dancefloor, performing a few handspringes before performing a backflip corkscrew over the grina line and landing in the center of the dancefloor on his hands, performing a flare, a sort of breakdancing move which involves pivoting on one's hands while their legs are in the air, before spinniing around on his head quickly, Ragna was a very talented dancer, he enjoyed dancing, and was once in the school breakdancing crew.

After a few seconds of headspinning he performed another flare before pushing up on his hands and backflipping, landing in a split and rolling backwards, and pushing up off his hands to land on his feet, receiving a few cheers from a few drunk citizens.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin Level Four.
Scarlett

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Encounter. (Open)   A Friendly Encounter. (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:19 pm

Amie laughs, as she is kissed by another girl, within the grind line, dancing still she finds her way out of the line, and back over to the table, taking a few more shots before going back out on the dance floor. She was having a ball out having fun.
{Sorry it's short ;=;}
Back to top Go down
Oprhen Scion

Oprhen Scion

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Encounter. (Open)   A Friendly Encounter. (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:26 pm

Oprhen was dancing with the girl as he sees Ragna in the middle of the dancefloor. Oprhen laughs as he steps in front of him, and starts to breakdance himself. Oprhen was also on the school breakdancing team, alongside Ragna as he starts to preform flips. Oprhen was a B Boy from the streets of Saint Louis as a child. Oprhen does a handstand as he starts doing downrocks. Oprhen smles at Ragna as he challenged him to a dance battle.

OCC:I'm a break dancer in Real Life.
Back to top Go down
Ragna Bloodedge

Ragna Bloodedge

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Encounter. (Open)   A Friendly Encounter. (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:39 pm

Ragna grinned as he accepted, he began performing flare kicks before rolling backwards and backflipping, landing in a Suicide, sliding across the floor on his head beforepushing up with his arms and pivoting around on them rapidly, before pushing up with his hands and landing with a G-kick. Rolling forwards on the floor before jumping up and performing a frontflip pike and landing on his head, performing a headstand.

Ragna grew up the countryside rather than the streets, but he knew how to breakdance from his numerous gymnastics training, before moving closer to the city center he learned more on how to breakdance, eventually joining the Shi Academy Breakdance Crew along with Oprhen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Encounter. (Open)   A Friendly Encounter. (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Friendly Encounter. (Open)
Page 1 of 1