Shi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shi Academy

An academy of students with powers beyond your imagination. Good or evil... Which side will you choose?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All in all, it is time to say goodbye to Shi Academy. Once more, I need to tell you all
that in it's replace, it will be remade into a different site, although it will be in a different
link, please remember, to save all your things. Although it will have different rules, and
different styles. We hope to see you there..
Similar topics

Looking for a party

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JackBlades

Character sheet
Money: 40
Health:
Looking for a party Left_bar_bleue200/200Looking for a party Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
Looking for a party Left_bar_bleue200/200Looking for a party Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Looking for a party Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a party   Looking for a party I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:26 pm

AJ was looking down at a piece of paper that someone had given him and looked up to check the house numbers. He had been invited to a random guys party, although he was having trouble finding exactly the right place. Usually he would just look for the cars parked outside of the house but the places were so close together and there weren't alot of cars around. He could have sworn it was gonna be at a bar but he didn't know where the hell that was. He sighed as he looked around, trying to find someone else who was heading that way.
Back to top Go down
Sayu

Sayu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a party   Looking for a party I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:06 pm

Sayu slowly walked down the street with two girls strapped to both of his arms. They were all smiling and laughing as they passed by some random guy holding a piece of paper. Sayu laughted softly as the guy looked out of place in this neighborhood. Finally one of the girls cried out . "Here up Sayu, or we're going to be late to the party." He slightly shook his head as he lowered his hands from their waist to there butts. "No worry lates, the party doesn't start until we get there." He felt as both kissed his cheek and snuggled into his shoulder. Besides how could start without him anyway. He was the whole reason the party was happening, and the fact that he ran track with the best team alive. Sayu was dressed in a all black dress shirt with the top two buttons undon, and a silk blue tie that hung lazily from his neck. He wore loose jeans that had the same pattern from the tie and a pair of black snickers that matched everything he had on. He slowly looked at his pocket watch as the bar came into view. It looked like everyone was just starting to arrive. "What I tell you ladies, the party can't start without us." Sayu quickly kissed thier cheeks before walking through the front door.

Last edited by Sayu on Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JackBlades

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a party   Looking for a party I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:14 pm

AJ's ears shot up as soon as he heard a girl talk about a party. He gently lowered his paper down and looked at the guy in the track suit with the two girls around his arm. 'what a damn lucky guy' He thought with a smirk as he saw him go past. That's when the fact that they were going to a party hit him and he followed after them, hoping that it was the right party. He would have asked but the guy was inside the bar before he could and he smirked as he entered. "A party's still a party right?" He said to himself cheerfully as he walked in
Back to top Go down
Sayu

Sayu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a party   Looking for a party I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:40 pm

Sayu slowly made his way into the bar. The light were low the muisc was high, and Sayu was being touched by just about everyone which how he liked it. As he made his way to the dj booth, he gave another guy a highfive and hug and kiss to another girl. What could you say Sayu was one of the most popular students in school. It wasn't becauses he was smart as a bookworm, great at sports, or even becaue he was the second hottest guy to step foot into the school. It was becasue he was him, he was the world's easy guy to love or hate, and wheater you like him or not, you had to admit he was good at anything he tried. "Yo Party People!!!" Sayu as he stood in the middle of the bar "Can I get the dj to play something hot." Just like that the Dj broke out a jam that threw everyone into a dancing freenze.
Back to top Go down
JackBlades

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a party   Looking for a party I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:59 pm

AJ was in almost complete awe of this man. Not only did he come in with two girls but he got plenty more on the way in. "Talk about life of the party" He said quitely to himself with a smirk. As soon as the DJ had started playing music he blended into the crowd and danced with some of the people there, always on the lookout for Sayu however. He just wanted to meet this guy who had so far pretty much started up the party and kept it going
Back to top Go down
Sayu

Sayu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a party   Looking for a party I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 5:19 pm

As the tempo of the party began to speed up, Sayu could feel himself falling out of step. Althoght this feeling wasn't litteral, but mental the feeling was still the same. It wasn't like he wasn't use to being at a party where he didn't know a fifth of the people there, and it wasn't the fact that he was in a room full of strangers that knwe more about him than he knew about them all combined. It was the fact, that no matter how many people who came to the party to see him, at the end of it all, in the morning he would wake up alone. Sayu quickly snapped himself out of the feeling of doubt as he grabbed another hot girl and pulled her close to him. He quickly turned her around as she grinded into him out the sound of ever bet. The crowd quickly broke apart as they wanted to see Sayu you in action. He quickly held onto the girls waste as she slowly bent over and danced harder against him. Sayu could here the guys cheering and the girls calling for next as the dj said, "That my boy Sayu out there... showing you prepys how to get it done." Just like that another girl was on the floor, replacing the one he had just been dancing with. As she crawled up on top of him Sayu couldn't help but give the crowd more.
Back to top Go down
JackBlades

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a party   Looking for a party I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 5:27 pm

AJ saw the crowd begin to seperate and he went along with it only to see that guy again in the middle with some hot girl. It surprised him at how many people this singular guy could get and it made him slightly jealous. He brushed it off though and began to chant with the other guys as he watched him begin to dance with more girls. He wanted to see how far this would go as he pushed himself lightly to the front of the crowd and watched, hoping to atleast talk to this guy before the party was over.
Back to top Go down
Sayu

Sayu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a party   Looking for a party I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:11 pm

As more girls tried to get in on action, Sayu found himself slightly tired as he say that guy from eariler. Sayu laughted slightly in his mind, as he thought Well he's come this far why not let him have a little fun too. Sayu quickly grabbed the guys hand pulling him into the middel of the floor. Sayu had already gotten most of the party jumping, even Death, himself, couldn't kill the mood of the party. As he slightly pulled the guy into the circle, he said, "Yo Boss Man take over for me." He than looked to the girls as he said, "Keep my friend here some company while I go get a drink." Sayu watched as one of the girls placed her hands around the guy and began to dance with him. Sayu had no idead who this guy was, but figured he would enjoy the attention more than he would. As another girl grabbed the stranger, Aj, from behind Sayu allowed a small smile to cross his face as he yelled work it girls. He than patted the stranger on the back and said. "Good luck."
Back to top Go down
JackBlades

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a party   Looking for a party I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:47 pm

AJ watched the dancing before the guy came over to him. He was surprised, and that only heightened when the man tugged on his arm and led him to the girls in the middle of the party. "Uh....yeah sure, thanks" He said with a smile as he began to dance with the girl. 'well, I did come to have fun and I can't say that this isn't'He thought as he watched the guy leave. He smirked, thinking that he'd probably seek him out after this died down. But at the moment he was caught up in the present so he pushed it out of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Sayu

Sayu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a party   Looking for a party I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:00 pm

Sayu slowly made his way over to the bar as he ordered a double shot of vodka. The female bartender quickly made it for him and place the shot glass in her bra. Sayu quickly climbed onto the top of the bar and placed his mouth on the top of the shot glass, as he got ready to grab the shot glass with his mouth, he softly used the tip of his tongue to lick her across her cleavage. He watched as she bite the bottom of her lips and began to blush. He quickly grab her breast as he placed his hand on the bottom of her cheek and gave her a slight kiss. "Just in case no one told you, you're coming home with me." He than kissed her lips and let her go as a girl sitting next to him handed him a beer. He quickly grabbed the beer and held to the sky as they both said cheers. With that Sayu, made his way to a small table and sat back and watched the party from the sideline.
Back to top Go down
JackBlades

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a party   Looking for a party I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 5:12 am

Once all the dancing was over and everyone cleared back into a central mosh of dancing AJ began to break away from the group again. He somewhat thanked both the girls, getting a phone number he would probably call later before he left though. He finally broke out of the dancing people and looked as Sayu hit on the bartender. He smirked as after that was over he got a drink for himself and sat down infront of Sayu with a smile. "Hey, thanks again man. Mind if I ask for a name? Cause I'm AJ." He said, sticking his hand out to greet him. "And how the hell do you do that?"
Back to top Go down
Sayu

Sayu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a party   Looking for a party I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:58 pm

Sayu laughted softly as a few girls called his name. "my name is..." Sayu was quickly cut off by a girl grabbing his arm he said , 'Hello Sayu.' she softly giggled as Sayu kissed her cheek and told her to go save him a dance o the floor. He looked over to the man as he said, "Nice to meet you Aj, call me Sayu." He slowly sat back as he pulled out a small pack of cigarettes and placed it in his mouth. He pointed the box at Aj as he asked, "Want one?" as he sat the bopx on the table he slide back in his seat as he lit the cigarette and took a deep pull. As the smoke filled his lungs, Sayu closed his eyes as he let out a deep cloud of smoke. He than looked over to Aj as he said, "I don't know what it is I do, I just be myself and take care of my body... All and all I'm just an average human, who got luck with good looks, and enough confidents to go around the school three time over." Sayu sighed softly. He watched as a few girls came over to the table and brought Aj and Him a few shots. He quickly blew a small kiss at the bartender as he saw a few of the shots were exoctics. Sayu quickly placed an exotic shot infront of Aj as he said Cheers.
Back to top Go down
JackBlades

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a party   Looking for a party I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:04 pm

"No thanks, don't want to get cancer or anything and it just never appealed to me. Besides, I'll take beer as my poisen of choice." He joked before taking a sip of the beer he already had. "And it's nice to meet you too, although they're has to be something special about you. No man can be that outgoing without some sort of help." He said before Sayu put the exotic shot infront of him and he smirked. "Fancy, you get free perks like this every time you come to a party or is it just most of the time?"
Back to top Go down
Sayu

Sayu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a party   Looking for a party I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:03 pm

Sayu laughted as he said, "It's normally most of the time, I find it easier to keep tabs on how many things I don't get for free." Sayu quickly poured the shot down his throat as it burned on the way down. "You can say I'm always in the right place at the right time. Nothing More and Nothing Less." Sayu softly kissed the girls on the cheek as he took another pull of his cigaret. This time he held the smoke in his lungs before releasing the smoke out of his nose. One of the girls began to rub his shoulder as they asked him and Aj to join them on the floor. Sayu quickly whispered to the ladies that he would join them in a second. With a quick movement, he pulled out a small necklace. "You see this thing right here, it let's me know anything I need to know about a person." He watched as the jew glowed a dark brown color, "Like your a shape shifter." Sayu smiled softly as he yawns, "You are who you are, and I am who Iam, as far as I concern, if you wake up and say that you're the badest man in the world, than that a lie, and noone will believe." Sayu took another pull before putting it out in the ash tray. "But if you are born into a family that make you believe that no matter where you are, you are the hottest person in the room. Than not matter what, you;ll be the hottest person in the room and noone can say anything to change that." Sayu quickly took another shot as he stood up and walked on the dance floor.
Back to top Go down
JackBlades

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a party   Looking for a party I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:37 pm

"Heh, if that's true I got a shitty deal considering I was born into a family of people who either ditched me at birth or didn't have to much time for me. Not that that's my mother fault but ah well, you play with what you got eh?" He asked as he sat there. "And wow, that's a pretty lucky charm to just stumble upon, wish I had it." He said before tossing back his shot. He stood up and went over with some of the girls and began to dance with them, having a pretty good time at this little party.
Back to top Go down
Sayu

Sayu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a party   Looking for a party I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:50 pm

Sayu laughted, "this is my whole point of exsiting. This was giving to by my older sister, but due to my issues with my father, I can't see her as much as I like to." Sayu quickly hopped up an made his way to the dance floor. He slowly pressed his back against a wall as a girl to began to grind up against him. She was grinding on him so hard that he could barely feel the lower half of his body, becuase of how hot it felt. The Dj slowly changed the pace of the music as he need to take a quick break, he than procceded to call Sayu to the booth. Sayu quickly got into the Dj's booth as he began to scrathch up and old school beat and play the song. With in seconds the crowds was jumping as Sayu worked the table.
Back to top Go down
JackBlades

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a party   Looking for a party I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:58 pm

"Heh, that sucks. If you wanna talk about it to somebody I'm all ears man, it's the least I can do for the time you've given me." He said with a smile before he disappeared back into the crowd, dancing with one of the girls from the last time. He looked over as Sayu entered the booth and waited as the song changed. "Not half a bad of a DJ as I thought he'd be..." He said with a smirk as he changed to match the new song that was playing.
Back to top Go down
Sayu

Sayu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a party   Looking for a party I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:37 pm

With in momments the crowd of people were jumping ans Sayu was singing sound that most had never heard before. For a pretty boy people had to admit, Sayu was on hell of an Guy. He watched as the crowd dance, not ever once loosing the crowd as he chaged the songs like a pro. Within moments the Dj returned and helled two shots out of the crowd. He quickly passed one to Sayu as he took a small drink he leaned over the crowd and blew the drink causeing to look like a color mist under the lights of the bar. The crowd cheered as he took the rest of the drink and hopped down.
People quickly rushed him as they told him how good he was and the whole nine. Sayu simply nodded softly as he walked back over to the bartender. He quickly grabbed her hand and lead her around the bar to him. She began to dance on him as the dj took over. The two danced for hours as another bartender took over for her. Sayu began to kiss the woman as he pulled her out of the bar. Once outside he walked her over to a small table and began to rub on her legs and thighs while she sat on his lap.
Back to top Go down
JackBlades

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a party   Looking for a party I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:19 am

AJ continued to dance as Sayu changed the music for half the night before he disappeared and he danced for a while after that. He was quite surprised at how long he could actually dance for, considering that he thought he would have run out of energy right now. He walked over to the replacement bartender and ordered a few more drinks as Sayu lead the other one outside. After awhile he walked towards the door, needing some fresh air when he saw Sayu outside with the first bartender. "Shit, should probably wait for him to finish." He mumbled to himself as he went back inside and stood by the door.
Back to top Go down
Sayu

Sayu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a party   Looking for a party I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 12:51 pm

Sayu softly kissed the woman's cheek as she said she had to go back to work. Sayu nodded softly as he allowed her body to slip away from his grip. He softly grabbed her hand and pulled her back before stealing one more kisses from her soft warm lips. He than released her hand an gave her a playful smack on the butt as he said, "If you need be I'll be out here for a little while." The girls nodded as she walked back in the bar. Sayu sat their by himself as he pulled out a cigrete and lit it. He slowly took a deep pull with his lips as he breathed the smoke in and let of a thin cloud of smoke.
Back to top Go down
JackBlades

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a party   Looking for a party I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 1:51 pm

AJ waited as he took another drink and watched as the girl came back in. "Wow, that was fast. Guess he isn't good at -that-." He said with a laugh, although he guessed that they hadn't really done it. He walked to the door and pushed it open before taking a deep breath of the fresh air before coughing abit. He turned his head to see Sayu and smirked. "Hey man, what's up?" He asked, his words slurred just alittle. "That girl went in pretty fast though....can't say I'm any replacement for a privacy with a chick but hey if you need to talk I'd be happy to listen I guess. Really just came out here for a breather though."
Back to top Go down
Sayu

Sayu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a party   Looking for a party I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 5:47 pm

Sayu softly laughted as Aj made his comment. "Naw man i'm good. Just need to be around someone I knew a little bit about." Sayu continued to smoke as he said, "I bet from the old side looking in, I have the best life in the world... but the fact of the matter I have the worst." Sayu softly looked to the sky as he let his head hang back. "All of these people are expecting something from me, and I have nothing to really offer." Sayu looked over to Aj for as second, "Have you ever had the feeeling that, if you mess up you'll let someone down?... than good that's probly the close feeling you'll ever get to feeling how I feel or think most of the time. Because if I mess up once, it doesn't feel as if I letting a few people down, It feel as if I dropped the world." He slightly looked to the sky as he hmmed a little tune his mother use to sing to him.

{"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6inwzOooXRU" <~~Song hummed}
Back to top Go down
JackBlades

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a party   Looking for a party I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:50 pm

AJ listened to his comments and nodded. "I've felt that way when I was a kid, wasn't terrible though. But hey man, don't feel bad about it. If it makes you feel any better I'm not expecting anything from you, it's not like I think everytime I'm gonna find myself around you that I'm gonna get girls and have a good time." He said with a smile as he took a seat next to Sayu with a smile. "So don't feel bad about it friend....you don't mind if I call you that do you?" He asked, his words still slurred alittle as he sat there
Back to top Go down
Sayu

Sayu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a party   Looking for a party I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:08 pm

"Not really," Sayu used his right hand to point towards the bar, "ask anyone of them and they are all my friends." Sayu conutined to hum as he thought about his mom. He could feel his face getting colder and the deeping it's self around his body as he looked blankly at the stars. It was the first time he had heard someone say that out loud, they were expecting anything. It had a nice ring to it and made Sayu relax slightly more as he placed his hands around the back of his head. His movements were slowly as the door swung open. He slightly turned his head as he saw a girl slightly hanging over Aj. 'Mind if me and my grilfriend keep you two company?' Sayu looked to Aj to answer as he shook his head no, as he didn't mind at all. Sayu watched as another girl walked out and sat next to him. She quickly handed him a beer as the other girl handed Aj one. Sayu quickly held the beer to the sky as he said "Cheers."
Back to top Go down
JackBlades

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a party   Looking for a party I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:14 pm

"Thanks, some people are offended that I call them my friend when I only first met them. Glad to see your so open to the word, but I should have expected that from a ladies man like yourself." AJ said before he heard the girl and smiled. "Course not, the more the merrier." He said to the girl as he took the beer, putting his arm around her before hitting Sayu's glass. "Cheers."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a party   Looking for a party I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a party
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next