Shi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shi Academy

An academy of students with powers beyond your imagination. Good or evil... Which side will you choose?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All in all, it is time to say goodbye to Shi Academy. Once more, I need to tell you all
that in it's replace, it will be remade into a different site, although it will be in a different
link, please remember, to save all your things. Although it will have different rules, and
different styles. We hope to see you there..
Similar topics

Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Money: 40
Health:
Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel)   Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

Vergil sat on the edge of the shore, water splashing against his bare feet. It was a warm night, very pleasant and quiet. His favored blade, Yamato, was not on him at the moment. He had left it at home, since it would be awkward to bring a blade to the beach. He had been here since the afternoon, just enjoying a day out of school with no work. Even though he enjoyed his job, he needed a break from it sometimes. The moon above seemed to grant him reprieve as he laid down in the sand.

He took a deep breath and sat up slowly, knocking the sand out of his snow white hair. It seemed to glisten in the low light. His slim, muscular body outlined itself from the darkness of night. His sapphire blue eyes shined with happiness, with a calm. The silence was nice, but he felt a bit out of touch. Someone else should be here, he could feel it. He just stood up and stretched, popping his back, shoulders, and other joints so that they were comfortably in place.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Angel

Angel

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel)   Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:32 pm

Angel shook her head childest she as she snuck a quick kiss when the manger had another customer. She slowly took a sip of her coffee as the people on the pier began to move towards the beach. Angel slowly looked out the window as she wanted to see what was going on. The lights slightly dimmed as the manger asked everyone to step outside. Angel qucikly followed Vergil out of the door, as the lights on the pier hand been cut off. She slightly clinged to his arm as she slightly knotted her hands inbetween his. She looked up at the sky as she watched several fireworks shot off into the sky. Angel sofltly pressed her head against his shoulder as looked at the big bang of colors dance across his face. "How beatiful," she said as her eyes only left Vergil'ss face a few times a she enjoyied every second and minute being with him.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel)   Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:40 pm

Vergil smiled within the kiss, hoping that they could get into a nice long kiss afterwards, since the manager was so adamant to not let them enjoy their time. He drunk all of his coffee in two long swigs, a smile on his face as he heard the commotion outside. He looked out the window with Angel, so he could get some intel on what the hell was going on. He saw the lights dim just a bit as the manager asked everyone to go outside for a bit. He led the way this time, bringing Angel out with him. The commotion on the pier had completely stopped, and he felt Angel's body close to his arm. Then he heard the bang of fireworks going off, then the many colors that came with them. He felt good, and glad that he had decided to stay for a little while after sunset. He had gotten the chance to meet Angel, and he couldn't be happier. "Quite the night, isn't it." Vergil said. "I got to meet a beautiful girl, and I got to witness a beautiful night." Vergil said.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel)   Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:15 am

Angel sightly blushed at the beatiful girl comment. She slowly turned her head sideways as she let go of his hands and stepped out infront of him. She slowly pulled his arms around her waist as she placed her hands on top his. She allowed her back to rest on his chest as she snuggled her head up under his, before turning to kiss him once more. Angel was loving every minute of it, but she knew that sooner or later they would have to let go. Angel knew her father would send her brothers looking for her the moment he reliezed that she wasn't at home. She smiled as she enjoyed the fireworks and warmth of Vergil, there was nothing on Earth she would rather do and not another person she would rather be with than with Vergil as this very moment. She softly replied as she said, "Quite the night indeed."

~I'm going to end the topic here hun... (can't give it all away on one topic)~ lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel)   Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2