Shi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shi Academy

An academy of students with powers beyond your imagination. Good or evil... Which side will you choose?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All in all, it is time to say goodbye to Shi Academy. Once more, I need to tell you all
that in it's replace, it will be remade into a different site, although it will be in a different
link, please remember, to save all your things. Although it will have different rules, and
different styles. We hope to see you there..
Similar topics

Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Money: 40
Health:
Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel) Left_bar_bleue200/200Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel) Left_bar_bleue200/200Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel) Empty
PostSubject: Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel)   Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:06 pm

Vergil sat on the edge of the shore, water splashing against his bare feet. It was a warm night, very pleasant and quiet. His favored blade, Yamato, was not on him at the moment. He had left it at home, since it would be awkward to bring a blade to the beach. He had been here since the afternoon, just enjoying a day out of school with no work. Even though he enjoyed his job, he needed a break from it sometimes. The moon above seemed to grant him reprieve as he laid down in the sand.

He took a deep breath and sat up slowly, knocking the sand out of his snow white hair. It seemed to glisten in the low light. His slim, muscular body outlined itself from the darkness of night. His sapphire blue eyes shined with happiness, with a calm. The silence was nice, but he felt a bit out of touch. Someone else should be here, he could feel it. He just stood up and stretched, popping his back, shoulders, and other joints so that they were comfortably in place.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel)   Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:21 pm

As Angel walked along the edge of the beach, she found herself to be feeling very lonily with out her older brothers breathing down her neck. She slowly skipped peacefully as she hummed a little song. With her black shows in hand and her blue socks in the other. She slowly dance her way towards the shore. As the water hit her toes, she found herself laughing at how childest you must of looked to an outsider. She looked up towards the moon as the water slowly raised up to her thigh slightly getting the edge of her skirt wet.

Angel slighty shivered as her black short skirt stuck to her legs and the cool wind danced across her body that was revealed. Angel than decside the next time she sneaks away from her brothers she would wear a jacket. Angel slowly looked down towards her belly button and saw how is was exposed to the winds while flashing her belly ring piercing. She laughted softly as she walked back ok the beach and saw a stranger sitting. She slowly grabbed her hair as she looked at his hair, the site of another person with white hair made her smile as tried to cover up her body with the small shirt.

It was like she had anything to be embraced about, she was 5'7. She weight 120 pounds soaking wet, and had an hour glass figure to die for. She slowly walked over as she felt the sand stick to her feet. She stopped right behimd the young man as she said, "So whatcha doing?" She looked up at the moon as if she could see what he could. As she looked back down at the boy she reveal a warm smile, with a pair of blue curious eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel)   Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:29 pm

Vergil took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. Tonight was a great night, but the breeze was a bit annoying. He only had on his swimming trunks, and they were damp from him spending most of the day in the water. Well, that is what one does at the beach. Either that, make sandcastles, or admire the girls that graced the beach with their presence. He looked at the sky for a bit longer, before he had to look away for a bit. He had a memory of a time when he was little, a situation just like this. He had wandered out to the beach when his family had went in, since they had all gone on a vacation. He just stared at the moon all night, having fallen asleep in the sand. When he woke up, he swore he saw someone on the water, with flowing white hair just like his. He snapped out of his memory and looked at the sky more, admiring the gracious moon.

Then he scented someone, a non-human. If he was right, it was a vampire, and a female at that. His scent for the type of race that someone is was becoming more and more accurate because of his job requirements. Then he heard a voice, turning around slowly. His own sapphire blue eyes gazed into the curious eyes of the woman, blinking once before turning around fully to face her. "I'm enjoying my night." Vergil said calmly to the woman, a slight smile on his face. She had an impressive figure, and was quite beautiful. She gave off a familiar scent at close range, but he couldn't quite place it. Had he met her somewhere before?
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel)   Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:03 pm

Angel said nothing as she giggled to herself. She had to admit to herself the man looked better at close range. She slowly pointed to the ground as she asked if she could sit. As she sat down she crossed her legs in a way that would allow her to be comfortable and keep anyone from looking up her skirt. She slowly nodded her head back in forth as she could her the sounds of a party going on, on the peer. "I love this song." If you listened carefully you could here a slowly song being played as she song peacefully along. She slowly watched as the waves rolled in faster, and a few clouds passed over the moon.

She slowly turned to the boy as she said, "Hi my name is Gabriel, but you can call me Angel." She slowly looked deeper into the mans sapphire eyes as she could see her own. "If you don't mind me saying, you have a killer pair of eyes." She slowly broke eye contact as she looked down to her chest as she could feel a breeze blowing over breast. Although Angel lovered her body, she sometimes wished that she didn't have a pair C36s to hide from the elemets.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel)   Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:11 pm

Vergil blinked at the woman. Who was she? Where did she come from, and why did he get the weird feeling like he met someone related to her somewhere? He shook his head mentally, looking at her as she sat. He couldn't have met her before in his life. He would've remembered someone so stunning. He took a seat a little bit after her, making sure to just look at her face. He didn't want to catch a panty shot or a nip-slip. He wasn't a pervert in the least. He was a gentleman, and he would act that way.

He heard the faint song on the pier, closing his eyes to listen closely. He heard the girl and the music, her voice lyrical when the music was behind it. "Yes, I hear the song." Vergil said with a slight smile. He opened his eyes and blushed a little bit at her comment. "Thank you for the compliment, you have a beautiful pair of eyes too." Vergil said. "Its very nice to meet you, Angel. I am Vergil Tenebrae. Just call me Vergil though." Vergil said with a smile, being very sociable unlike usual, whereas he was a cold person.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel)   Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:27 pm

Angel softly repeated the boy's name as if to comit it to memory. She slowly pulled her fingers through her hair as she smiled peacefully. She slowly looked up at the stars as she say how wonderfully. She began calling out groups of stars by name as she said, "Little Dipper, Big Bipper, Northen Star......(Etc.)" She called each one by name until she thought she had listed the all. She slowly laid back on the beach as she looked up at the moon. "So Vergil, do you go to school around here?" She asked as she turned her head sideways and looked him in the eyes. It was something about this boy she liked, she just couldn't tell wheather it was his eyes, or how mature he acted, but something made him a cut above the other guys she had meet this week. As she waited for him to answer she could feel her body being to shiver from a cool breeze that rushed over her body.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel)   Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:39 pm

Vergil smiled when she started naming off constellations. He also loved the stars, and how they shined against the darkness. They seemed to bring light to the ever growing darkness. After a little bit, he began to name off stars and constellations with her. "Canis Major, Canis Minor, Andromeda, Draco..etc..." Vergil said with a smile on his face. He would always remember this woman's name and face. She was too beautiful not to remember. He heard her ask her about school. "I go to Shi academy and I stay in the dorms." Vergil replied with a smile. There was something that attracted her to this girl other than her looks. Her soft personality and words seemed to melt the ice in his heart. He saw her shivering and got up. "Wait here." Vergil said, heading over to his beach towel and getting his jacket. It was long enough to cover her and her entirety. "Here." Vergil said, handing her the jacket.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel)   Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:55 pm

Angel slowly took, the jacket as she pulled it around her body. She softly took a sniff of the jacket as it carried a wonderful scent that she liked. As the breeze slowly picked up, she could feel her hair flying about as she opened up her arms for Vergil to get in the jacket also, "No point and being cold over me, I can at least share your jacket with you." She said as she gave Vergil a little pout that would make it hard for any man to say no. She slowly stepped up to him as she wrapped her arms around him and placed her head on his chest. "Hmm that interesting." She could here the sounds of Vergils heart beating in her hears. "You said you go to Shi Academy, I go there too, well starting next week anyways..." She softly smiled as she said, "I may get lucky and have a friend in a class or two."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel)   Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:06 pm

Vergil smiled as she took the jacket, glad that she took his token of friendship. He sat down in the sand, shivering a bit. The cool breeze of night was finally getting to him as he curled up a bit to keep himself warm. He heard her offer to keep him close to her in his jacket. "No i'm..." Vergil began to say, until he saw those pleading eyes and her arms wide open. He relaxed a bit, letting her hug him and letting her share the warmth. Damn, why did she have to be so cute! He felt her arms wrapping around him and he felt her head on his chest, a slight blush on his face that she was getting so close. She acted if they had known each other since childhood. His cold skin warmed up since it was so close to hers, and he gulped a bit, his adam's apple bobbing up then down. "Congrats on getting into Shi. If you need a friend, you can count on me to be there for you." Vergil said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel)   Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:18 pm

Angel said, "That nice to hear, I don't get very many friends, these days." She softly sighed as she though about her brothers. "Becuase of my brothers and father I've can count all of my friends on one hand." She slowly pulled her head from his chest as she said," besides Mr. Masters my brother's cat, there is you." She slowly pulled her hair from her face as she snuugled up closer to the Vergil and closed her eyes. She slowly allowed her right hand to rest oh his chest as his body warmed her up in a nice cozy like manner. She soflty hmmed as she listend to his heart place a nice steady beat. She was actually glad to have a friend, who wasn't scared off by her brothers so far.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel)   Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:27 pm

Vergil smiled, then heard her say that she didn't have many friends. He tilted his head a bit. He wondered why? She seemed to have the personality that would attract many people to at least have a friendship with her. Then he heard her talk about her brothers and father. "Are they overly protective?" Vergil asked her, looking down at her soft, beautiful features. "I'm glad that you consider me your friend, Angel." Vergil said with a smile. He had to move some of his hair out of his face. It was getting in the way. When she snuggled into him, he felt an odd sort of calm flow over him. He put his arms around her in a friendly hug, hoping that she was warming up. He hoped she wouldn't be afraid of him once she saw his other side, his demonic half.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel)   Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:39 pm

Angel could feel a sight calming feeling come over Vergil as it transcended into the beating of his heart. She smiled softly as she said, "Well it's doesn't sound like you waited very long to make me your friend either." She slightly placed her finger on his nose as she leaned up and kissed his cheek. "But i bet you have plenty friends to tell you that, you don't seem like the type to only have a hand full of friends." Angel softly sighed as she waited to ask him a question, but didn't want to come off to forward. She quickly made up her mind as she was starting to feel a little confident. "Will I ever see you again outside of school, or was this all by chance that I would get a friend for the night?" Angel keep her heart on his chest so she could tell if he was lying or not.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel)   Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:47 pm

Vergil smiled at her. "You're the friendly type. You're easy to talk to, easy to relate to, and you make me feel at ease. Isn't that what friends do?" Vergil asked her. He felt the skin of her finger on his nose, then a kiss on his cheeks. He blushed a little bit. Maybe she was a bit too touchy-feely for his liking. But meh, he didn't mind, he could get used to this kind of touchy-feely. Then he heard her drop the friend question. "I'm getting more and more friends by the day. I just had to learn how to open my heart." Vergil said. Then he heard her ask whether or not they would meet after school. He smiled softly. "If you ever want to meet or talk to me, if i'm not at the park or in the north Wing, I'm at Dorm room 2." Vergil said, giving her his place of residence in case she felt like going and doing something.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel)   Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:55 pm

Angel softly nodded as she looked off into the sky. She slowly pulled away as she handed him back his jacket and stood up. "Well would you like to go to this coffee shop." She slowly reached her handout to help him up as she looked towards the pier. She that brushed her clothes off as she tried to knock most of the sand from her body. It wasn't that she wasn't enjoying the coolness of the night, she just didn't want to become to attached to place like this, when it was felled with so many mixed memories of good time and bad. She slowly started walking towards the pier as she song a slight melody that was being played at the party.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel)   Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:01 pm

Vergil looked at her a bit more. He made notice of every one of her facial features and by god, she was beautiful. Be it up close or from afar, she was beautiful. Too bad he was taken, or he would've flirted with her a bit. But he had to stick to his guns, or hell would fall on him. "Sure, a coffee shop doesn't sound bad at all." Vergil said, putting his jacket on her shoulders. "Keep the jacket for right now. I don't want you catching a cold or anything." Vergil said, pointing at his chest. "And don't worry about me. A little bit of cold won't break me." Vergil said. He followed her to the pier.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel)   Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:29 pm

Angel nodded as she placed the jacket back on. She slowly wrapped back in it as she walked with him towards the pier. She wanted to ask if he had a girlfriend, but didn't want to tie herself up in her emotions as she looked at the pier. One they were on the pier the sound of the party seemed to drown everything out as she didn't say anything. She qickly walked into a the shop and handed Vergil back his jacket. She quickly ordered a big cup of coffee and sat down in a table with a onesided booth. She quickly slide all the over to the window as she looked out of it. She wanted to kiss him, but she though he was to much of a gentlemen for that. And on top of that he might be taken. She sighted softly as she continued to look out of the window.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel)   Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:41 pm

Vergil walked beside her, stretching his arms a bit. His spinal chord and his shoulder joints popped comfortably into place, feeling them loosen up so that his body was more flexible. He took a glance to her eyes when they were walking. He could see that she had a question nagging her, but she didn't want to ask. He just shrugged, having a question of his own nagging at his conscious. He walked onto the pier also, hearing the sounds of the party. He heard the bass bumping and the sound of the people having a good time. He swore he heard a moan or two, but decided it to be his imagination going on a tangent. He ordered a coffee also, being a bit tired as he sat beside her, seeing as how she picked a one-sided booth. His eyes darted between her and the cashier, the question nagging him until he felt as if he had to speak. "Um, Angel? Do you...do you have a boyfriend?" Vergil asked her.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel)   Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:01 pm

Angel giggled softly at the question. "You are my only friend remember. I had boyfriends in the pass but my brothers always scared them away before I really got to know them." Angels looked back out of the window as she placed her thumb nail into her mouth and bit softly. She took a few deep breathes before turning and looking Vergil in the eyes and asked, "Well do you have a girlfriend?" She wanted his answer to be no so that she wouldn't feel bad while she tried to figure out how she trully felt about him. But knew in the back of her mind, that he was such a great person he couldn't be alone. She slightly slide closer to the window as she was starting to feel alone and out of place again.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel)   Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:06 pm

Vergil rubbed the back of his head, hearing that her brothers and father chased away her boyfriends. Then he looked at her. "Well, sorta kinda. I have a neko who is my servant, but I don't know how that fits into a boyfriend and girlfriend relationship. She always calls me master, and really doesn't act like a girlfriend would, ya know?" Vergil said. "Though I do like her, I feel as if we can't move past the Master-Servant relationship into a Boyfriend-Girlfriend relationship like I feel I could have with...you." Vergil said, saying a bit too much. He put his hand over his mouth then sighed. "I really have an enormous attraction to you...Angel." Vergil said, his voice barely a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel)   Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:17 pm

Angel could feel a warm rush of blood to her cheeks as she began to blush. She slowly slide closer to Vergil as she laid her back against his chest. She did say much as she watched the waiter bring the two their coffees. Angel slowly picked up a pack of sugar as poured it into a her cup of coffee. She waited for her face to turn back to normal, before looking Vergil in the eyes. "Would it be ok if I..." She slightly paused as she turned away again. She really wanted to kiss him now, but asking made her feel so nervous. She really wish he would as she felt that she really had a chance with this guy.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel)   Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:25 pm

Vergil smiled at her, seeing the blush coming on her face. His own cheeks became flushed red, a blush appearing on his tan skin. He felt her clothed skin against his bare skin, a slight smile appearing on his face. He didn't speak, because he didn't have to. His body conveyed his emotions. He saw the coffee coming his way, and poured a packet of sugar and a little bit of cream into his coffee. He waited until his blush faded to turn back to her, those brilliant blue eyes of hers staring right back at him. He just shook his head. "Its a gentleman's honor to please the lady." Vergil said before getting closer and closer to her, finally kissing her, hoping that she didn'r slap him or anything.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel)   Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:34 pm

Angel sightly leaned into the kiss as her hands slowly raised to his face. Just for a seconds, she felt like fireworks were going off as she slightly broke the kiss. She slowly wrapped her arms around him as if to hug him while she placed her head on his chest. She didn't know what to say, but her face told it all. She tired to fight back the urge to smile, but she couldn't take it anymore. Her ckeeks became beet red and her hands held him slightly tighter than before to make sure he wasn't a dream that was only going to go away, by the sound of an alarm clock. She slowly leaned up and kissed him again, so even if it was a dream, she could get the most out of it while it lasted.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel)   Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:51 pm

Vergil wrapped his arms around her petite waist and kissed her even deeper. He could feel those soft hands of hers on his cheeks, seeming to just make him get more and more into the kiss. She hugged her closer to him. Why? Why did she feel so at ease when she was around him? Was this the emotion known as love? It was a different kind of tension when he was around Angel than it was when he was around Violet. He just wanted to hold her and keep her close to him. He felt her tighten her grip around him and saw that beautiful smile of her, the blush on her face becoming infectious and making him blush. If this was a dream, he didn't want to wake up. He felt her break the kiss for just a second before they started kissing again, the feeling great.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel)   Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:08 pm

Angel continued to kiss Vergil for what seemed like years, but it was so wonderful she didn't want to stop. She could almost feel her see trying to get back into his jacket with him. She only brohe the kiss becasue the manger yell that he would kick them out. She softly giggled as she pulled her hair from her face once more. She broke her hold from around his him as she settled for a little hand holding. She slowly gripped her hands in between her as she looked Vergil in the eyes. "Hmm, there is something I should tell you, before this goes any farther." She slightly became embrassed as she looked away for a small second. "Before we can be in a relationship you should know..." Again she went silent before let go of his hand. "I want to tell you that I am Bi." She said as she slide away for a second. "I don't want this to comoe out later and you look at me differently, because I really do like you, but since my brothers and father had always chased of my boyfriends, I use to date girls so that I could get a little attention." Her face became a different color of red as she looked at the table. Her facely slightly frowned as she was waiting for the nightmare to begin, as it always did when she was in a dream.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel)   Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:23 pm

Vergil kept kissing her, not wanting to quit. This moment was what he lived for, to kiss someone he genuinely liked. To kiss someone special to him. He wanted to get even closer to her, snuggling into the jacket with her as they kissed. He didn't care if he was losing oxygen, cause he knew he could survive for quite a while without it. He heard the manager yelling at them and mutually broke the kiss with Angel, a smile on his face. He chuckled a bit as she giggled, moving a tuft of his hair out of his face. It was short, but it was just long enough to be annoying. He held her petite hand in his as they stared at eachother. He raised an eyebrow in question, then heard what she said. All he did was smile, looking around for a bit to make sure no one was watching and gave her a quick kiss. "I don' care that you're bi. You're you. And thats all I need." Vergil said with a calm smile. "I hope you don't mind that I'm a half demon though. People tend to either shun or try to kill me when they figure that out." Vergil said, his voice becoming a mumur, hoping that she wouldn't hate him for being a half-demon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel)   Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never Turn Back (Closed, Angel)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next