Shi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shi Academy

An academy of students with powers beyond your imagination. Good or evil... Which side will you choose?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All in all, it is time to say goodbye to Shi Academy. Once more, I need to tell you all
that in it's replace, it will be remade into a different site, although it will be in a different
link, please remember, to save all your things. Although it will have different rules, and
different styles. We hope to see you there..
Similar topics

Walking through town

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    JackBlades

Character sheet
    Money: 40
    Health:
    Walking through town Left_bar_bleue200/200Walking through town Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
    Mana:
    Walking through town Left_bar_bleue200/200Walking through town Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Walking through town Empty
    PostSubject: Walking through town   Walking through town I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:54 pm

AJ walked down the street of the large town he had recently come to. So far the place wasn't to bad although he had met only one or two people from his stay here. It didn't bother him since he wasn't the most socially graced person in the world, but it wasn't that he didn't think about it. He pushed it out of his mind as he went into a store to get some of the items he needed to make a couple of burgers, and although he already had the buns and the meat, he still needed the other more vegetable parts of it.

He picked up some lettuce and made sure that it wasn't damaged in any way and put it under his arm. He continued on his way through the store, looking for some of the other ingredients. He took a deep yawn as he found this rather boring, shopping was never his thing though. He pulled out a piece of gum and began to chew it as he continued to look for more of the items he required.
    Back to top Go down
    Momo

Momo

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Walking through town   Walking through town I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:08 pm

Again, walking around her books held close to her chest and a small frown on her face as she shuffled down the street. Remy had gotten lost as usual and on the verge of tears because she was tired and hungry. Looking around to see if she could at least recognize someone, her eyes welled up when she noticed a few men looking at her with creepy smile.
    Quickly the young Rabbit dashed into a store, tears now running down her face and her long ears flopped down.

Today she had worn a white button up shirt and a red plaid skirt, her roommate had given her. Her Golden White hair was let down, and she had her head guard off. Walking about the store her nose caught a whiff of the vegtables. walking over to the isle she looked at all of the colorful vegetables and fruits. Digging in her pocket she frowned, she had left her wallet home. Sighing she held her books tighter to her the tears falling slowly when her stomach growled at her.
    Back to top Go down
    JackBlades

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Walking through town   Walking through town I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:17 pm

AJ heard the bell on the door ring as someone entered the shop, although he didn't stop to turn around and check who it was. Instead he continued to look through the vegetables for something else to put on his burger. That's when he heard footsteps and turned to see Remy coming down the isle and he smiled. She was still just as beautiful as she had been in the park although he didn't look at her body to much since he saw she had been crying. He scanned her face for a second, trying to figure out how long she had been upset but gave up rather quickly.

"Uh hey, I think we met in the park once. You were the one who had the picnic basket and stuff?" He said with a light smile as he stood there, his ears picking up on her stomach growling. "I'm AJ, I don't think I caught your name last time we met though. Uh....you okay?" He asked as he put his hands and his items in his jacket pockets.
    Back to top Go down
    Momo

Momo

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Walking through town   Walking through town I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:26 pm

A voice so familiar sparked a happiness like no other in Remy as her ears picked up and she turned to see Aj. Smiling the tears still falling from her face, she had found someone she knew only a little but who knew where the school was. Nodding her head and wiping her eyes with the sleeve of her shirt, Remy was overjoyed and almost didn't hear when he asked for her name. " Yes..Yes, My name Is Remy Lorenza Rabbit, I am a first year at Shi Acadamy I was just coming from the park I was studying..I got lost..." The tears in her eyes came back and she tried to stop them, being lost made Remy emotional, since it always brought up the thought of her father and how she could not make it home.

" I am sorry..I am...Being hysterical...I am ok now thank you so much.." Taking deep breaths she sniffled a bit, pulling a small tissue from her inside her book and blowing her small nose a bit before blushing in embarrassment.
    Back to top Go down
    JackBlades

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Walking through town   Walking through town I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:41 pm

AJ watched as her ears picked up when she heard him and smiled lightly, happy to see someone was glad to see him. Even if it was a person that he didn't know very well at all it was better then being alone in the store. He heard her out and watched her cry and blow her nose. "Hey, it's no problem. I wouldn't cry about being lost but I guess everyone has their own reactions to different things. And to be honest I had gotten lost in this place for like the first week I was here, the towns larger then I thought it would be coming here." He said as he spotted something else he needed and grabbed it.

"And hey, as soon as I'm done finding my stuff I'd be happy to get you wherever your trying to go. If you don't mind helping I'm trying to cook a couple of burgers and I've basically been grabbing anything that goes on it. From what I saw in the park your a vegetarian so you probably would know what to put on there, mind helping me find some of the stuff I don't already have? Besides, it couldn't hurt to have the company."
    Back to top Go down
    Momo

Momo

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Walking through town   Walking through town I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:02 pm

Tilting her head she frowned not understanding, what was he making and what was a Vegetarian.
    " Um..I want to help..But what is a Burger?....Does it taste good....Also what is A vegetarian..Is that like a title or something?" Tilting her head just slightly a smile came to her again then she looked around at the food.
    " If I had to put something in a burger?....It would be...um...Cabbage,carrots,cuccumbers and onions...."
    Nodding at this logic her arms gre tired of holding her books, shaking it off she shrugged.
    Back to top Go down
    JackBlades

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Walking through town   Walking through town I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:11 pm

"You really don't know what either of those are?" He asked, looking at her alittle strangely. He just wasn't sure what to think since everyone knew what a burger was, or atleast a vegetarian. He sighed but smiled at her and nodded. "A burger is basically a piece of usually grilled meat on a bread bun followed by lettuce and some other vegetables depending on the person who makes it. And a vegetarian is someone who only eats vegetables and fruits, and based on what you just listed off to me and from your picnic I assumed that you were one." He explained as he grabbed some onions. "But anyway, your a first year like me huh? I'm surprised, you look more like a second or third year with that uh.......body of yours. How old are you anyway?" He asked, looking her over quickly.
    Back to top Go down
    Momo

Momo

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Walking through town   Walking through town I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:44 pm

Her face beagan to turn into that of disgust as she heard that was was gonna eat meat with vegetables. She hated meat and all it's forms except the one it was born into. How could people eat the stuff, Remy did not know nor did she care to find out. Watching him pick up an onion she smiled looking back at him when he asked her age. " I'm 10..How old are you?" Tilting her head as she watched him give her a look over.
    Back to top Go down
    JackBlades

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Walking through town   Walking through town I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:51 pm

"Well I'm sixte....wait your only ten!?" AJ said, looking back at her disbelievingly. He looked her over again and blinked as he couldn't just believe that. "Not that this is offensive but you look more like a good looking twenty year old then you do a ten year old.I mean your to bu.....curvy to be ten years old" He said, refraining from using the word busty. Not that curvy was any better, but he wasn't about to lie about anything. He pulled an apple out of one of the trays and began to eat it, taking a bite out of the side as he waited for a response.
    Back to top Go down
    Momo

Momo

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Walking through town   Walking through town I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:15 pm

Looking down at herself she saw nothing wrong with it or her age, it was very common in the Rabbit family. Looking up back at the boy she caught his age and smiled nodding her head. " I-It's my genes...In the rabbit family all the women grow like this..And we get..."Bigger" until we are twenty-two..." Looking down as she blushed from embarrassment of the explanation. Hearing him eating something, she smiled to see it was an apple and licked her plump lips instinctively, still very hungry as another growl came to her.
    Back to top Go down
    JackBlades

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Walking through town   Walking through town I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:20 pm

"Ah, okay. I just assumed since you were a vampire or anything you aged like a normal person does." AJ said as he looked at her lick her lips as he ate the apple. He pulled another one out of the tray it was in and held it out to her. "Here, consider it on the house. Wouldn't want you starving to death in the market." He joked before taking another bite of his apple before beginning to walk to the register, motioning for her to follow him. "And okay....so what happens when your twenty-two? Do you stop getting 'bigger' or is that like the end of your life or something?"
    Back to top Go down
    Momo

Momo

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Walking through town   Walking through town I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:32 pm

Smiling sweetly as he offered her an apple, she happily took it and began to take a bite of it. The tasty juice squirting in her mouth and making her cheeks tingle a bit. " Thank you very much." Munching on the apple, she followed him to the checkout frowning at the hungry stares she received from some of the men in the store. " Yes..I stop growing is all..." Walking closer behind Aj so people would know they were together and she was not alone.
    Back to top Go down
    JackBlades

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Walking through town   Walking through town I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:39 pm

"Your very much welcome, can't believe that I'm older then you though. The fact that it's a six year difference also surprises me" AJ said as she took a bite of the apple. He waited in line and listened to her, happy that she wasn't gonna die at the age of twenty-two. When she got closer to him he looked confused until he looked around at all the other men in the store, most of which were looking at her. "Not sure if I'm right about this but are you getting closer to me to stop the others from looking at you?" He asked as he went from looking at the men to looking her in the eye's.
    Back to top Go down
    Momo

Momo

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Walking through town   Walking through town I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:58 pm

Enjoying her apple while listening to him speak, the apple was almost done and Remy began to look around for a trash can. Her eyes coming back to Aj when he asked her about her moving closer to him. She stood quiet for a moment and whispered " Yes..A-am I to close? I -I'm sorry.' Taking a small step back she looked down holding her now down apple core in her hand. Moving a strand oh her hair from her eyes, Remy began to walk off in the direction of a trashcan her eyes caught. Feeling how sticky her hands were now she frowned as she crossed them over her books, walking back over to AJ keeping a small distance.
    Back to top Go down
    JackBlades

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Walking through town   Walking through town I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:02 pm

'great, I just scared away an extremely attractive girl from standing right next to me.' AJ thought with a sigh as he watched her leave. He moved up in the line as he was almost at the front before she came back. "It didn't bother me, sorry if I made it sound like I did. If it makes you feel any better stand as close to me as you like" He said with a smile. He wiped one his his hands on his jacket sleeve before holding it out infront of her. "Here, rubs your hands on my jacket. I have to wash it anyway and your hands are probably just as sticky as mine from the apple."
    Back to top Go down
    Momo

Momo

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Walking through town   Walking through town I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:30 pm

Nodding and relieved that she was not bothering him, and that he allowed her to stand close to him. Going back into his personal space she felt safe and comfortable near him. Blushing when he stuck his arm out so she could whipe her hands on. Slowly wiping her hands off and looking at him with eyes that said is this really ok, once she was done she grabbed onto his hand. "I-Is this ok?" She asked as she held onto him staring into his eyes deeply, she moved a bit closer to him and put her head on his chest while they waited in line.
    Back to top Go down
    JackBlades

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Walking through town   Walking through town I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:35 pm

AJ waited for the guy infront of him to be finished, the guy having gotten alot of items and was stalling the line. Then he felt her grab his hand and rest her head on his chest and he blushed ever so slightly. He wasn't the most sociable guy so this was rare for him and he smiled as he heard her talk. "Yeah, it's perfectly fine" He said with a smile and patted her head very lightly with one of his hands. "So uh...while were waiting where were you trying to get to in the town?"
    Back to top Go down
    Momo

Momo

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Walking through town   Walking through town I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:48 pm

" I got lost coming from the park...I have no sense of direction...I get lost where ever I go..That is how I found shi Academy, I wandered away from my home in the forest while hunting with my father....And then...I couldn't get back...It was always like that..I got lost father would come find me...But one day he did not...I was..So alone..--"
    Speaking of the day she got lost tears began to well up from her eyes, pushing herself off of him as it was his turn in line. Wiping her eyes quickly she bowed lowly, feeling silly.
    " I'm sorry.There I-I go again...I recently learned that I can obtain a master..I really want one, So I won't get lost anymore...He will guide me..And I will never be alone..." Remy sighed as she watched the casheier swipe the iteams, her crimson eyes looking at Aj.
    Back to top Go down
    JackBlades

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Walking through town   Walking through town I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:34 am

"Oh...well sorry to hear about that. I'm sure your father just couldn't find you was all, hell he's probably looking for you right now. If it makes any difference, my father left me alone to, except he didn't have the courtesy of atleast looking for me first." Aj said, trying to be encouraging about it. He watched her cry and felt sad as well, not wanting this sweet girl to be so upset. His ears stood on end though when she said she wanted a master and he looked back at her quickly as he put the money for the items up on the counter. He thought about whether to ask if she wanted him to be her master, but it quickly went through his mind and he just blurted it out. "Well uh, I could be your master if...that's what your asking"
    Back to top Go down
    Momo

Momo

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Walking through town   Walking through town I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 11:37 am

Remy felt as if she has being filled with joy that would burst into happiness, her ears perked up and a smile came to her face. She was so happy that words were not enough to express her gratitude and happiness. Remy felt at peace and hugged him. " Thank you so Much.. " Walking up to AJ she kissed him on the lips, The sweet sticky apple taste lingered on her lips, as her tongue parted through his lips a small blush coming over her face . Remy pulled away after a moment of this picking up the bags of food and waiting on her new master to guide her.
    Back to top Go down
    JackBlades

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Walking through town   Walking through town I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 12:31 pm

AJ was surprised that she looked so happy, even though she did ask him to be her master. Even though she had explained it he still wasn't sure why anyone would want to be his slave or anything, not that he really minded. He watched as she got closer, even though she was already in his personal space, and kiss him on the lips. He only started to blush when he tasted a mix of the apple and her tongue before she pulled away and he was a tad astonished. "Uh....your welcome?" He said, although really he wanted to say thanks for the kiss. He began to walk out of the store as she picked up the bags and smiled as he looked back to make sure she would follow.
    Back to top Go down
    Momo

Momo

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Walking through town   Walking through town I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 3:15 pm

Following closley behind Master Aj, she returned the smile. With the bags in her hand and her books balanced on her head she. A small sigh came from her lips as she walked behind her guiding light happy to start a new life with him

Exit-- ( almost any topic your gonna be in after this one...I will be in too..Unless it's private.)
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking through town   Walking through town I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking through town
    Page 1 of 1