Shi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shi Academy

An academy of students with powers beyond your imagination. Good or evil... Which side will you choose?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All in all, it is time to say goodbye to Shi Academy. Once more, I need to tell you all
that in it's replace, it will be remade into a different site, although it will be in a different
link, please remember, to save all your things. Although it will have different rules, and
different styles. We hope to see you there..
Similar topics

The New Guy in Town

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage
    JackBlades

Character sheet
    Money: 40
    Health:
    The New Guy in Town Left_bar_bleue200/200The New Guy in Town Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
    Mana:
    The New Guy in Town Left_bar_bleue200/200The New Guy in Town Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

The New Guy in Town Empty
    PostSubject: The New Guy in Town   The New Guy in Town I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:32 pm

AJ sighed as he stopped in the center of the town to catch a breath. He had been walking around the town for some time now wondering where the hell he was going. His mother had just enrolled him here, so it wouldn't be any surprise that he had no clue where he was supposed to go. About an hour ago he was dropped off by a train about three miles from here and lacking a car he had walked the entire way. The problem that bugged him was that he thought he could figure out where he was going so easily, which he was actually dead wrong with. He figured it wouldn't be to hard to find the school because he assumed it was a small town because he had never heard of it before. But that wasn't true, the 'village' he was expecting was actually a city which pissed him off that he hadn't been more prepared. He blew some hair out of his face as he looked around for anyone that could point him in the right direction, his wolf ears at full alert as he waited for someone to atleast call or yell at him.

(He's in his middle form, it's basically his human form but with wolf ears and a wolf tail)
    Back to top Go down
    Nightwalker
    Level One.
    Nightwalker

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy in Town   The New Guy in Town I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:47 pm

Ramal Nightwalker was going on one of his famous walks around the city. Though he was a teacher at the academy, he seemed to have a lot of free time as of recently. And his favorite activity aside from messing with his students was walking around and people watching. As he did this he noticed a....boy...dog walking around abviously lost. He smirked. He had to be a new student at the academy. That meant that Ramal was obligated to help him. Approaching the boy, he hid under his hoodie. "You okay?"he asked.
    Back to top Go down
    JackBlades

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy in Town   The New Guy in Town I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:01 pm

"Huh?"AJ said, Ramal coming up from behind him. He turned to see a man with a hood covering his head and sighed. Starting a conversation wasn't his favorite thing to do in the world and he was glad someone decided to talk to him first. "No, not really. I'm kinda new here, just in-case you couldn't tell from me wandering around looking like an idiot. You think you could help me find the school?" He asked, scratching the back of his head as he did so. 'Jeeze, nice way to start of the year, getting lost on the first day that you arrive. Just glad there wasn't any school today or anything' He thought to himself as he waited for the man to respond. He was happy the first thing the man didn't do was ask about his ears and tail though, finding it annoying how his normal friends always asked or looked shocked at him when he had them out
    Back to top Go down
    Nightwalker
    Level One.
    Nightwalker

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy in Town   The New Guy in Town I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:16 pm

Ramal smiled a fake smile. He really perferred not to interact with people, but his job called him to do so, and to tell the truth, he was kind of getting used to it. "Of course I can help you," he said, his fangs showing slightly. "I'm Ramal Nightwalker by the way. You may have a class or two with me." He held out his hand to greet the...boy before leading him to the campus.
    Back to top Go down
    JackBlades

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy in Town   The New Guy in Town I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:06 pm

"Alright then, thanks for the help Mr. Nightwalker" AJ said as he followed Nightwalker to the campus. "I guess by the way you said I might have classes with you that your a teacher right? What do you teach?" He asked as he looked around, trying to remember this so he could remember how to get here. He didn't ask if he was a vampire, just assuming it from the way the man had his hood up to cover his head from the sun and the fact that he had seen some fangs on him earlier. Besides, if he hated being asked why he had ears and a tail he was sure that Nightwalker would probably hate it as well.
    Back to top Go down
    Nightwalker
    Level One.
    Nightwalker

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy in Town   The New Guy in Town I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:48 pm

"You're smart," Ramal said as he walked from shadow to shadow on the way to their destination. "Most students look at me as if i'm a student myself and keep on going. But I am actually the elemental teacher at Shi Academy." No matter how good you are with your element I can make you better." He played with the knife in his pocket as he walked. "You're going to like it here. Lots of girls, lots of learning. Just as long as you don't approach the wrong girl."
    Back to top Go down
    Travis Storm

Travis Storm

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy in Town   The New Guy in Town I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:22 pm

Travis had just gotten to the city. He had taken a train to get to the widely known school. Jan had managed to get knowledge of it by beating up some demon that had started it, claims Jan. Though, that's not his first and last bullying if you may, "crime" is such an ugly and often heard word. Well since it was his first time in the town where magic and beasts seemed nothing really important, Travis had gotten lost. No wonder he was walking in circles for a while, but that was the usual cliche that everyone went through at some point. Travis had noticed many things that cached not only his, but the eyes of other passersby. Jan could only sigh deeply after he passed by so many potential enemies of the human race. He could feel the stares of the creatures pierce into the back of his head. You could call it a phobia or a sixth sense. Anyway, as Jan walked past a guy who's face was mostly covered by a hood and a boy with a tail following him, Jan couldn't help but to turn around and call after the two. "Hey! Hey you there! Tall, black and dangerous!" He held a small pause. "You reek of danger." He added waiting for the mans response. he already placed his traveling case down and turned at him with his healthy arm. He didn't know what was going to happen, and he wanted to be ready. standing there in his usual clothes: a red jacket, bluejeans, a black T-shirt and some sport shoes.
    Back to top Go down
    JackBlades

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy in Town   The New Guy in Town I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:31 pm

AJ watched as a man walked buy them dressed in a red jacket and wondered why he was here. Then the man turned around and started to yell at Nightwalker which he thought was pretty funny. He assumed that this guy was new since he didn't know that Nightwalker was a teacher and had challenged him to what he thought was a fight. He wasn't called out so he was gonna stay out of it and just watched but he wondered what would happen between the two. Then the thought that the man was simply a human that hunted supernatural creatures popped into his head and he thought about that for a few seconds.
    Back to top Go down
    Nightwalker
    Level One.
    Nightwalker

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy in Town   The New Guy in Town I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:43 pm

Hearing a loud, obnoxious voice behind him, Ramal turned slowly to see a boy standing as if he was calling him out. Ramal smirked as he turned around fully. This guy looked to be human, but he seemed to stick out among them as much as his wolf friend beside him did. Another newbie he thought. He stood there as an aura thet couldnt be tracked reached out from his body and touched the soul of this new arrival. This was meant to calm the boy, and stop him from drawing attention to himself. "Calm down, and follow me," Ramal told him as he turned and began to walk once more. With him using his ability, the boy had no choice but to obey.
    Back to top Go down
    Travis Storm

Travis Storm

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy in Town   The New Guy in Town I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:58 pm

The man turned and smirked. Jan was getting a little aggravated and the color of his eyes started to slowly change from ocean blue to blood red. "Are you mocking me?" He started gain. there was really nothing good about Travis. He spoke out of place and on instincts this time and he felt he would soon be sorry for it. "Wait, what the hell?!" He started to yell, though, inside his mind as he couldn't talk or do anything at all. He didn't know why, but he was unable to control his own body, it was moving after the man with no explanation at all, not to mention he had forgotten his case on the ground. "Wait! Stop! My baggage!" He yelled out to the man as he presuming he was the one to cast this wicked spell upon him. "I said wait!" He broke free from the spell, only for a moment. He grabbed the case on the ground and then was already, you could say possessed. he went after the man spewing lots of garbage and nuisance along the way. "I know youÅ— doing this! Wait until i get free1" He still bragged on.
    Back to top Go down
    JackBlades

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy in Town   The New Guy in Town I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:04 pm

"What the hell did you do to him?" AJ asked, walking behind Nightwalker as he continued to follow him. He noticed that the guy was following them and it was obviously against his will. He wondered how all of this had happened and even why this guy was so pissed at them for no reason. That's when a thought came into his head and he had to ask that as well."And how the hell did you do it? Oh, and I'm AJ by the way Mr. Nightwalker"
    Back to top Go down
    Nightwalker
    Level One.
    Nightwalker

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy in Town   The New Guy in Town I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:56 pm

Ramal did not look at the boy as he spoke. He only continued to walk towards the campus. "It is simple," he said in his teachers voice. "I have had the ability to soothe and riot ones abilities since I can remember and I hace spent decades perfecting that ability to the point where I can take complete control of someone." He looked back and smiled another fake smile. "I told you there was a lot I could teach you when it came to this stuff."

Looking back at the cursing boy, he spoke to him in the same calm voice. "I said be calm, no need to yell out," he said while putting a little more power into his control.
    Back to top Go down
    Travis Storm

Travis Storm

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy in Town   The New Guy in Town I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:06 pm

Jan was simply shut up.He had no choice but to bey the mind and body controlling tricks this man to offer. And they weren't too shabby. Travis had to admit he was surprised if someone as talented as this wasn't in the control of a organization that dies to take control of the human civilization and enslave them making them their blood sucking dolls. Jan didn't know what the boy was, but he could tell from the spirit of the man that he was a vampire. Well mostly through his aura, but Jan had not met anything like the boy though. He was a new discovery in the world of demons and creatures. though his brain was so over strained his body continued to move on its own.
    Back to top Go down
    JackBlades

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy in Town   The New Guy in Town I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:22 pm

"Heh, remind me that I should sign up for your class once I learn what classes I'm picking anyway. How old are you anyway, since your a vampire and all?" Jason asked, wondering how old this guy actually was. If he was a teacher he assumed he had to be atleast thirty and the way he looked contradicted that completely so he had to be much much older. "And what's the exact name of your class so I know which one to sign up for"
    Back to top Go down
    Nightwalker
    Level One.
    Nightwalker

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy in Town   The New Guy in Town I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:35 pm

Ramal smirked at the kid's sudden interest in him. " I actually don't know my true age," he said. "Over three hundred years ago, I woke up and started traveling the world. So thats the age I go by. But I have the body of a nineteen year old."

He stopped as they finally approached the school. "We're here," he announced. "And as for the name of my class, just ask for the elemental class and you'll be fine." He then called the other boy forth and cut off his control over him. "Welcome to Shi Academy."
    Back to top Go down
    Travis Storm

Travis Storm

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy in Town   The New Guy in Town I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:43 pm

After a while of useless chatter and a long walk, which was only held through by biting his teeth together. at least that's how Jan got through it. They soon stopped at a large building. Travis' body moved closer to the man leading them there. He then regained his senses and the ability to move freely on his own. He grinned at the man as soon as he had the chance to move even a muscle. "Since your a teacher and we are in public I'll spare your face." He boasted. "But do something like that ever again... and I'll rip your face off. Is that clear?" He threatened as well as asked the man. "You really managed to piss me off, and if that wasn't already clear..." He grabbed his case tightly so that no blood flowed past the grip to his fingers. "...you have a new student." He continued to grin referring to himself, as he waited for a chance to mess the man up. hopefully in class.
    Back to top Go down
    JackBlades

Character sheet
    Health:
    Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy in Town   The New Guy in Town I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:55 pm

AJ smirked as he saw the guy say that he had a new student. It meant he would have to be in class with that arrogant bastard but he was fine with that for right now. "Thanks for showing me to the school Mr. Nightwalker, I appreciate it" He said respectfully as he walked into the school. He wondered where he was supposed to go first but figured that the office would probably be a good place to start since he needed to sign up for his classes
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy in Town   The New Guy in Town I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Guy in Town
    Page 1 of 1