Shi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shi Academy

An academy of students with powers beyond your imagination. Good or evil... Which side will you choose?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All in all, it is time to say goodbye to Shi Academy. Once more, I need to tell you all
that in it's replace, it will be remade into a different site, although it will be in a different
link, please remember, to save all your things. Although it will have different rules, and
different styles. We hope to see you there..
Similar topics

Ahh, the Bane to society. (Open to any and all)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Eskaru

Mr. Eskaru

Character sheet
Money: 40
Health:
Ahh, the Bane to society. (Open to any and all) Left_bar_bleue200/200Ahh, the Bane to society. (Open to any and all) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
Ahh, the Bane to society. (Open to any and all) Left_bar_bleue200/200Ahh, the Bane to society. (Open to any and all) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Ahh, the Bane to society. (Open to any and all) Empty
PostSubject: Ahh, the Bane to society. (Open to any and all)   Ahh, the Bane to society. (Open to any and all) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 6:56 pm

With a flicker of light, and a puff of smoke. Mr. Eskaru was indulging one of his hated addictions, coffin nails. He flipped out his match, and drew in a long drag, and exhaled after a few seconds. He sat down on a stump, and looke dup into the night sky. He was wearing his civilian attire, Just a White T-shirt, and a pair of blue jeans. The cool night air, was brisk, and invigorating. He had his ahir tied up into a pony tail. He had no weapon, but then again, why would someone attack an original. They were of course immortal, but, the wills of the younger genration, always didn't make since. He sighed, and took another drag.

His eyes moved all around, it had beena while since had smoked, and he was buzzing. It wasn't what it used to be, but these new cigarettes just tasted of murky water. Ahh, how things change. He closed his eyes, and began to breath in a rythmic manner, He opened his eyes once more. They were now a dark red, almost the color of blood. He stood up and dusted himself off,a nd took another drag. He was waiting, but for what, he didn't actually know, it was a spur of the moment thing you could say, a once in a lifetime opportunity almost.
Back to top Go down
http://mafiamatrix.com
JackBlades

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Ahh, the Bane to society. (Open to any and all)   Ahh, the Bane to society. (Open to any and all) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:28 pm

AJ had his hands in his pockets as he walked into the forest, looking all around as he took in the sites. It had been awhile since he had actually left the school grounds since he had gotten to the school, and he was glad that he had finally gotten a chance to. Sure the school and the town were nice, but he always felt more at home in the woods. Maybe it was because he considered himself a type of werewolf, maybe not the best but possibly the fastest. Maybe it was because his element was earth, and there wasn't a better place to be for him other then the forest. Or perhaps it was because he liked the silence that the woods brought, even if there were some animal sounds from a bush or so it was rather silent.

He jumped on some of the rocks just to make sure that he was still as fast as he used to be. He skillfully jumped over them as he crossed a river, being extremely careful not to fall in because he didn't want to be wet and he was quite frankly afraid of drowning. Out of the corner of his eye's he saw a human....or atleast what looked like a human. He noted the red eye's that the man had and that he was smoking a cigarette as he approached rather cautiously, his guard up as he walked closer and closer to the man. "Uh.....you waiting for something sir?" He asked, not sure if this person was a teacher or a student...or maybe even neither. He had been at the school long enough to know some teachers looked like students and he figured it couldn't have hurt to ask.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eskaru

Mr. Eskaru

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Ahh, the Bane to society. (Open to any and all)   Ahh, the Bane to society. (Open to any and all) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:36 pm

He looked over, noticing the younger student. He took another long drag, and blew it out. "Me?" Mr. Eskaru asked "I'm a student." he said. His eyes were halfway closed. He closed them, and began to feel his pulse quicken. He had laced his cigarette with morphine, both the nicotine acting as a barbituate and narcotic property of the morphine, he was caught in a rock and a hard place. So manually he shut off his amygdala, the emotion controller. He now felt nothing. He looked over at the kid. he smelled of a wolf. It wasn't so long ago, the Mr. Eskaru had killed them. He shrugged now, as he had done so many other times. "And you." he saw nothing but a face, he couldn't read the expression, nor see the kid's eyes. "What are you" he asked. He was swaying with the breeze. He closed his eyes, and opened them moments later, only to find another cigarette in his mouth. Strange, don't remember doing that. He lit another match on the heel of his shoe, adn lit the cigarette. "You smoke?" he asked. He then remembered the Morphine. 'Ahh shit, what'll it hurt probably doesn't even smoke.' He studied the person in front of him, not even able to discern gender now. To Mr. Eskaru it seemed like a mannequin. Which, was in a sense rather creepy, btu company, was company.
Back to top Go down
JackBlades

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Ahh, the Bane to society. (Open to any and all)   Ahh, the Bane to society. (Open to any and all) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:53 pm

AJ watched the man as he looked pretty much emotionless after he puffed some more on his cigarette. He wondered what was going through the mans mind that made him look so....blank. Was he zoning out or something, or maybe he was possibly high, he hadn't ever smoked but he figured that you could make plenty of things look like a cigarette. He relaxed alittle as the man said he was a student and figured that he was more safe then if he had not been, or atleast that is what he had figured. "Me? I'm a student sir." He said, still calling him sir as he didn't know this guys name. It bugged him he had to call another student sir but he quickly got over and went back to his calm and friendly demeanor. He then was offered a cigarette and he looked at it for a second as he considered it. "No thanks, I don't really smoke. I'm not a vampire or anything so it would probably hurt me sooner or later. I'm AJ though, mind if I ask your name?" He asked as he leaned back against a nearby tree, not taking his eye's off this man infront of him. "And what exactly are you?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eskaru

Mr. Eskaru

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Ahh, the Bane to society. (Open to any and all)   Ahh, the Bane to society. (Open to any and all) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:59 pm

He chuckled as everyhting began to blur together. "Hmm, AJ, I might've known someone by that name, a while ago..." he closed his eyes, and sat reminescently for a while, gathering his thoughts. "I am Stearc Cartamuanda Eskaru, feel free to call me whatever." He saw how the kid kept calling him sir, it was unnerving, could he see through his visual age, was this kid, much mroe than what he seemed, or maybe he was respectful, who knew. "Me, I'm a vampire, but much more so." he said, with a self reluctant smile gracing his lips. "I'm an original. I was here since the beginning." He laughed now, and not just a chuckle but a full throated laugh, whcih, was rather unexpected. "So," he said, cuttign himself off suddenly." what brings you out here to this neck of the woods." he asked, inwardly laughing a the irony of the saying 'neck of the woods' ahh, irony. how thee fared without such sweeter a sorrow than irony. About this time, The agonists of nicotine would be intercepting his GABBA Receptors, making hsi response time highten. Pretty crazy psychology, the stuff of legends.
Back to top Go down
JackBlades

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Ahh, the Bane to society. (Open to any and all)   Ahh, the Bane to society. (Open to any and all) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:18 pm

"Well AJ's a pretty common name Eskaru, it really would not surprise me at all if you've ever met anyone with the same name. Well, same two first initials to be more exact, I'd actually -be- surprised if someone's first name had been AJ." He said as he listened to the Eskaru cough. It unnerved him slightly, not by much but it still bothered him. His father who had ran away from his mother had smoked alot, or atleast that's what his mom told him. He had never knew his father but he learned as a child to ignore that avenue whenever it came and he quickly tried to get into the next part of the conversation. "And I'm out in the woods because it's my favorite place to be. Basically it just calms me so very much, it's so peaceful and quite and I can gather my thoughts here. Besides that I use Earth as my element so I come out here to train, or I will since this is my first time in these woods. But an original huh....you remember your first days or did that get blurred with new memories?" He asked, wondering if living for so long had made the man forget his birth. It was a question that was always on his mind and it was why he could never see himself being a vampire since he didn't want to forget anything.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eskaru

Mr. Eskaru

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Ahh, the Bane to society. (Open to any and all)   Ahh, the Bane to society. (Open to any and all) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:24 pm

It was pretty strange to see a mannequin this involved in reality. wait... it's not a mannequin, it's still a person, Mr. Eskaru's perception of reality, was beginning to fade in and out. "Huh, Well, I remember bits and pieces, but what gets me is the stuff in the middle ya know?" he asked the manne... kid, like he knew. Eh, it still wouldn't hurt to ask him though, maybe to sympathise. A word, only defined as a word. and action defined as an action. But a word can be paired to an action just like that, like it confines the action to knowing. when a full possibility of outcomes are available. ohh a bit of a digression there. "I also hold the earthen bent." he said his voice was slurring, but his words were articulated. It was a strange mixture to say the least.
Back to top Go down
JackBlades

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Ahh, the Bane to society. (Open to any and all)   Ahh, the Bane to society. (Open to any and all) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:34 pm

"Can't say that I really do, I'm not really that old so I can pretty much remember everything. Well, not everything exactly. I don't remember some little things that people tell me I did, like bringing in a cake or something for people to eat when I was still young at a normal school." AJ said as he continued to look at Eskaru and noticed how he looked and how his words began to come out. "You mean the Earth Element?" He asked, listening as he began to hear the slur in his voice. "Not that I'm accusing you of anything but....what did you put inside that cigarette? Cause from the way you look and the way your talking I'm gonna guess that your not smoking a regular cigarette. I don't personally smoke but I've never heard of someone getting slurred from smoking."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eskaru

Mr. Eskaru

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Ahh, the Bane to society. (Open to any and all)   Ahh, the Bane to society. (Open to any and all) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:40 pm

Hmm, accusations, another great hypocriscy. "In the...Cigarettes. My best guess is morphine." he couldn't place his finger on the reason why he knew that, In reality, he had made them, which led to the sub concious ques. In thsi current situation however, Mr. Eskaru's mind was being taxed in ways, that compromised hsi reasoning and fluid memories, btu Mr. eSkaru, couldn't tell that in this situation. "And yeah, the Earth element." he shrugged, he didn't know why he said, that, it just kind of came to him. "Wait, why am I here?" he asked himself more than the mannequin in front of him. 'wait, why is there a mannequin out here?' he asked himself, what he thought was out loud.
Back to top Go down
JackBlades

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Ahh, the Bane to society. (Open to any and all)   Ahh, the Bane to society. (Open to any and all) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:55 pm

Aj looked confused as he looked around himself to see if there was a mannequin anywhere near him. He looked over both shoulders before the realization that he -was- the mannequin, or atleast that Eskaru had seen him as such. He then thought about why he was smoking morphine, which didn't make any sense to him. He sighed as he looked back at Eskaru and stretched alittle. "Alright well it's obvious that you aren't in your right mind right now. Especially since you think I'm a mannequin." He said, waving his hand infront of Eskura's face. "You need somewhere to crash or something until you come back to your senses?" He offered.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eskaru

Mr. Eskaru

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Ahh, the Bane to society. (Open to any and all)   Ahh, the Bane to society. (Open to any and all) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:05 pm

Mr. Eskaru looked at the speaking form of plastic, waving it's eerily lifelike hands in front of him, he stood there, wideyed in shcok, these things didn't regularly move in such a way. he then heard the querry prosed to him. "Ahh, not htnak you Mr. Mannequin, as you see, or don't, without eyes how could you, I'm wating on someone, but, you're more than welcome to stay, if you'd like." he was speakign in a shallow tone. His eyes were now bloodshot, giving him the look of his eyes being only red, which he was sure was quite unnerving to anyone looking at him.
Back to top Go down
JackBlades

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Ahh, the Bane to society. (Open to any and all)   Ahh, the Bane to society. (Open to any and all) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:13 pm

"Just listen to what you just called me Eskaru, you just called me a mannequin. Now I'm gonna assume that your hallucinating, but try to think with your rational brain. When in your entire life have you ever, -ever-, had a mannequin talk to you?" AJ asked as he stood there, not really sure what to say to him. "And one more thing, you said you were waiting here for someone right? How do you know that someone isn't me?" He asked, although then he realized it was probably stupid to ask someone who thought that he was a mannequin questions and expect him to answer rationally.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eskaru

Mr. Eskaru

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Ahh, the Bane to society. (Open to any and all)   Ahh, the Bane to society. (Open to any and all) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:11 pm

Mr. Eskaru pondered the logic of the mannequin man. "If in fact I am Hallucinating, why would this place be so bland." he peered aorund, his eyes still open wide inw hat seemed like astonishment."and, the reason I know who you are not who I am waiting for is, Mr. Mannequin, you have the most peculiar smell of a werewolf. For that I know." He peered back at Jack. "But, I must be off, fret not for my nature, for that is the true bane to society, My Dear Watson, Emotions themselves, disrupt logic. Yet without logic we fall." He cringed, as he finished taking a drag of his cigarette, and put it out on a nearby tree. "Now, If I may." He began to stalk off. The three of them, when he found them, were going to reak havoc, as havoc was all that was left in this vile place. Retribution, was the only key to survival. And Darwin himself would be proud of the strides that were going to be made. "So, Jack, I'll bid you Adieu. until we meet once more." with that, he vanished from the vicinity, he was heading for nowhere, and he would arrive there in due time. All would arrive there in due time, they just didn't know it yet. He began to laugh, a chukle at first, but it soon turned maniacal, and it spread through the dense lush forest. Mr. Eskaru, had begun his Quest. From then on, he will be known as Childe Eskaru.

-Exit-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ahh, the Bane to society. (Open to any and all)   Ahh, the Bane to society. (Open to any and all) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ahh, the Bane to society. (Open to any and all)
Page 1 of 1